LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Skylar rubbed the back of her neck, "I told you again this is all I've got in your size, and besides who's going to recognize you if you wear these clothes everyone will just think you're just another little girl." Skylar would kind of getting tired with her bosses constant pushback of this but at the same time she did understand.

“Yeah whatever fine this one!” Kayla out of spite picked the most babyish one..

”There if you think they’re fine then you can be seen with me looking like a little girl people will stare at you like they do me!” 

Kayla grabbed the dress and put it on.. 

Skylar was shocked on how much of a brat Kayla was being, she could understand why a little bit do to how much stress her boss was under, but at the same time she was acting like a child. When her boss took her pj top off and then was thrown at Skylar was all most at her braking point, she even saw her boss in her frustration had put the dress on backwards.

Once Kayla was dressed she thought she proved her point..

”Ok you ready if this is the best you have and you expect me to wear this then fine everyone will look at you too!” 

Kayla was fed up with the way Skylar had been treating her so she was proven a point if she wanted to make her dress like a little girl ok but people will stare at her as well. 

Skylar took a deep breath and then blow it out in a sigh, she then sat on the bed and patted a spot next to her, "Hay let's talk." When Kayla set next to her Skylar said, "Kayla your acting like a spoiled brat I have opened my home to you, but you have been very rude and ungrateful I know you're going through a lot I know this isn't ideal but you should act like this and just talk to me." 

Skylar said sounding serious giving her boss a chance to act like an adult, she then added, "if you're going to live here they're going to need to be from ground rules and there is something I need to talk  to you about, I discovered that you had an accident in bed and I just want to know if it's going to be a regular occurrence and if so you may need to wear some protection for bed time." She said choosing her words very carefully not wanting to say the words pull ups.

“Yeah whatever rules you forgot I’m your boss and I’ll be leaving as soon as I find me a place to live tonight I’m going to a motel!” Kayla was getting angry as she wasn’t going to set by Skylar and let her think she had any control.. She just stood there and listened her blabber on..

Then like a dog hearing it’s name Kayla’s ears perked up! 

“Protection you mean a diaper hell no I’m not wearing a diaper I’m not a baby when this is all sorted out maybe I’ll make you wear a diaper and suck your thumb at work!” 

Kayla was red hot now..

”Let’s go the quicker I get out of these clothes the better off I’ll be!” 

But Skylar had, had enough and immediately grabbed Kayla arm and in one in one quick motion she pulled her boss over her lap and pinned her arm to her back. "That's it." She yelled having put up with this long enough. "I invite you to my home make you a nice meal and be as understanding as possible to the situation you're in for all I've gotten from you if you disrespect and rude Behavior. I think its high time that this attitude problem is adjusted."

Skylar told Kayla as she ignored her boss's yelling, she then pulled up Kayla's skirt revealing her bare bottom, "It's obvious your parents never did this. but don't worry I will correct it." She said before delivering the first hard slap to Kayla's bear bottom.

Everything happened in such a quick motion Kayla had no time to think as she found herself in a uncomfortable position now seeing things differently as her view was one she knew seen before bent over.

”You bitch let me go now or I’ll fire you i’m still the boss!” She yelled kicking her feet as she felt the cold air as her panties were pulled down..

”Let me go now!” Kayla was now regretting on all the salads she ate as she was no match for Skylar.. 

Then without warning the first smack connected on her but check and she lunged forwards from the impact then another and it stung like she sat in a pile of push pins.. Kayla tried to put her hand their to protect her ass but Skylar was quick to pin her hand down too.. 

After which seemed like twenty snacks she was kicking and screaming and wanted it to end! 

“O ok pl- please I- I’m s- sorry so- sorry!” She cried as the spanking continued.. 

Skylar could not believe what she was doing she was actually giving her boss a spanking like a child, she knew she was going to be in a lot of trouble after this, but right now she didn't care this was what needed to be done and if her boss insisted on acting like a spoiled brat then she would be punished like one.

Skylar concentrated on the spanking ignoring Kayla's yells and threats then her begging and pleading and then her crying, she made sure each of her boss's buttcheeks was firmly smacked equally. She did stop after two or three minutes her hand was starting to sting and she was out of breath a bit, she then looked at her boss's bottom now a bright red and her boss still crying like a child. Skylar wasn't done with her boss's punishment just yet, but she needed to take a few breaths as she held her boss in place.

Kayla continued crying as blow after blow landed! 

“O- ok pl- pl-please stop I’ll be good I- I’ll be g- good!” She said between sobs.

Kayla thought the spanking was over when she stopped for a minute then it continued..

She kept trying to kick her legs to no prevail.

N- no more n- m- more pl please!” She begged and begged and cried and cried.

Kayla had never had this happens before she was the boss she was in control but for the first time that she could remember she wasn’t in control! 

After a minute or two of calming down Skylar got back to spanking her boss, but she also talked to her, "Now young lady this attitude problem of yours ends now." Skylar told her boss addressing her like a child as she delivered a sharp smack to her bottom, "you have had this coming a long time it's obvious that you never received this gowning up, but its up to me to rectify it."

With each few words she spoke she give Kayla a sharp smack to her bottom to drive her point across, "After your spanking young lady I am going to take care of that potty mouth of yours then you're getting a timeout, after we're going to have a nice long discussion after you're properly dressed, and if you make even a fuss I'll grab the paddle from the kitchen and see how your bottom likes that, do you understand me young lady?" Skylar asked delivering one minute of spankings before she finally stopped.

Kayla was crying and her bottom was on fire! She hated the scolding but she could do nothing as Skylar had her at her mercy.

”Ok ok whatever!” Kayla knew abs could do nothing and she had no choice but to submit she was done no fight was left in her..

”Yes I understand.” 

“Owe yes please just let me up!” She cried 

She couldn’t imagine getting spanked again especially with a paddle! 

“Pl- pl n- no more!” She begged 

Skylar took a minute or two just to collect herself and calm down as her boss cried over her lap, her her bright red bottom on full display. Skylar then took her boss off her lap and had her stand up before getting up herself, she then looked at her boss's face and saw her eyes and face were red from crying as tears and snot dried on her face, she looked exactly like a real little girl. Skylar felt heartbroken a bit and wanted to comfort Kayla. 

But she knew she had to be steadfast, she then took Kayla's hand and soon they were both out the guest room and went into the bathroom without any resistance, Skyla wasted no time in opening the medicine cabinet, grabbed a unopened bar of Ivory soap, she then unwrapped it and started washing it under warm water making sure to lather it up well.

After it was done she looked at Kayla sorrowful and sniffling Little Women and said, "All right now Kayla open your mouth let's wash out that potty mouth of yours then it's a timeout." When the little woman didn't do it and just sobbed and begged Skylar said sternly.

"Kayla open your mouth or you're going to have a talk with mr. paddle next," When the little woman did what she was told Skylar nodded her head and then put the bar of soap in her boss's mouth and started scrubbing the little women's mouth out with the foul tasting soap.

“You know you’re fired after this!” She said sniffling as she tried to act like she was still in control! 

She didn’t fight as Skylar just brushed her off like she didn’t care or like Kayla was not joke more then a little girl throwing a fit..

Kayla was really mad as Skylar didn’t take her serious or care about her threat..

”I mean it you’re fired you hear me!” 

Kayla watched as Skylar begins lathering up the soap! 

“Pl- please no you can have your job back pl- please!” She begged 

Kayla knew Skylar would and could do it! 

She dutifully did as she was told..

She made a face as it was bitter and gross.

Kayla kept gagging and trying to get away but Skylar kept her in line even smacking her sore ass a couple of times..

”Mpp pl gr!” Is all she could get out as Skylar was washing her mouth out like her mouth was a dirty cup.. 

All Kayla could do was cry and beg.. 

Skylar knew that Kayla would be struggling and fussing a bit as her mouth was washed out, but a few good smacks to her bottom to her already very sore butt made sure to put an end to that. After a minute of scrubbing, making sure Kylie's cheeks, tongue and the roof of her mouth was properly cleaned Skylar removed the soap and then took the little woman into the kitchen, grabbed a hard wooden stool and with little effort picked Kayla up and put her, bare bottomed on the cold hard wooden stool.

"Now your going to sit there and think about your behavior until I say otherwise, but until then I don't want to even hear a peep out of you and if I see you trying to get off the stool we will start over with your punishment starting with mr. paddle." Skylar then before talking off Kayla's dress leaving the girl naked.

Kayla struggled but the quick smacks put a end to that and she now let Skylar do whatever she wanted.. When she was done her mouth felt numb she kept making faces and trying to get that taste out of her mouth it was the face you make when you get that lemon taste..

She couldn’t believe how Skylar really put her in time out.. She sat there naked on the stool that wasn’t comfortable at all especially to her bottom that was still on fire..

Kayla watched as Skylar left wondering what she was doing and feeling like a little girl and she hated it.. 

I’m going to make her pay for this! She thought as she tried ti get comfortable but not moving not wanting a chance to meet mr paddle..

Soon I’ll be in a motel forgetting about all this Bs! She thinks as she lost all track of time hoping to see Skylar so she would let her out! 

It had been 5 minutes since Kayla went to the guest room and got everything prepared, she looked at it and it would have to do for now. She then returned to the kitchen and saw that Kayla was still in the time-out chair, she then took out her phone and took a picture of her boss's state without her knowing just to make sure that Kylie wouldn't do anything drastic, she then went to her and said, "Alright your timeout's over now, I'm going to get you properly dressed and we're going to have a serious discussion before we do anything." 

She helped Kayla off the stool and took her hand and gently took her back into the guest room when they were in the guest room Kayla saw little dress dress had worn 5 minutes ago on the bed as well are the white towel and what looked like safety pins, a box some baby wipes and powder, then suddenly she knew what it meant.

“Fine whatever.” Kayla was just glad to get out of timeout..

Once they got in the room she saw the dress and the baby powder caught her eye along with the safety pins..

”Wh- what n- no no I- I’m not wearing a da- stupid diaper!” She caught herself from saying damn! 

Skylar looked at Kayla and said, "Sorry but you are wearing it, your panties are a little bit wet and I'm not having you walking around in Commando. Especially after having an accident last night and wetting the bed today." Skylar saw the shocked look on Kayla's face, she then said, "Yes I do know about the little accident you had in bed. Now be a good girl and lay down on the bad for me."

“Can I borrow a pair of yours pl- pl I can’t go outside wearing a stupid diaper!” She cried as she knew she was going backwards instead being an adult Skylar was taking her back to being a little girl.,

”I’m not a baby this isn’t fair I’m not going to do it!” 

Skylar watched her boss regress into a child as she cried and stomped her foot not wanting to do what she was told or even talk about it in a mature way. Skylar sighed before picking her boss up with two hands, it was a little bit of a struggle her boss wasn't exactly the size of a toddler despite acting like one. 

But she still was the size of a kid, it just required holding her a certain way, after getting a hold of her Skyler said, "Kayla you're wearing it no ifs ands or buts, I can't exactly trust you not having an accident and besides you obviously need it because you're acting like a baby." Skylar took the little woman to the bed and laid her on it, she then grabbed Kylie's legs and raise them up as well as her bottom in a diaper changing position before delivering a good five hard slaps to her bottom when she saw Kayla try to get off the bed.

“Quit qu- quit n- no!” She yelled as Skylar easily had her on her back..

”Owe owe!” Kayla squealed as more hard smacks landed on her sore backside.

Kayla knew she was defeated so she laid there letting Skylar put her back in diapers..

”I’m not going to have an accident please I’m not a baby!” She cried as she looked at her diaper not believing any of this was real.

When Skylar knew Kayla was not going to continue fighting she got to work, she first took out the baby wipes and cleaned her boss's kitty and then her bottom and butt hole making the little woman squirm, fidget and cry like a baby, then came the sweet smelling baby powder.

When she bought the baby powder it was at the same time she bought the baby wipes, there was a sale get baby wipes and then get a free bottle of baby powder, Skylar didn't need baby powder but she got it anyway deciding she could maybe use it someday like emergency deodorant or something, she never thought she would be using it to powder her boss's bottom like a baby. 

She made sure both the little woman's front and back were covered lightly all the while Kayla was crying her eyes out and  covering her eyes looking just like acting like a baby. "Shhhh were are all most done." Skylar said to Kayla trying to calm her down just a little bit.

Then came the moment of truth and at first Skylar hesitated was she really going to diaper her boss true her boss did look like a little girl, but still she wore adult clothing and makeup, but even though now without all that she looked like a child now, but she was still in adult, but at the same time she wasn't acting like one and Skylar was not going to have to clean up any messes on her floor, so with a blush Skylar went about diapering her boss. 

At first it was a little difficult it had been years since she had diapered anyone plus the oldest kid she ever diapered was around six years old and on top of that she never used a cloth diaper, let alone own one made from her own bathroom towels. But her old home ec did teach her how to put on a cloth diapers in case of emergencies and while she was a bit rusty at it, she was able to do it. 

It took a minute or two to figure out the right folding way, but she was able to put the towels under her boss's bottom and with little effort diapered her boss securing the towels with a safety pins. "There we go all done." She said as she took her boss of the bed and made sure the makeshift cloth diaper was secure and hugging her front and back, satisfied that it was Secure she studied
 Kayla who looked absolutely adorable in just a diaper.

Kayla stood there thinking about what just happened how her bratty employee Skylar had just put her back in diapers! 

I’ve never been this humiliated in my life she thought as she couldn’t help notice the smile that Skylar had on her face.

Kayla hated how her boss was using baby talk on her here and there like tickling her and playing peek a boo with her..

”Fine you happy now!” She said pointing standing there in just a diaper..

Skylar then grabbed the dress that Kayla with wearing a little while ago and soon started to properly dress her, taking time to she put the blouse on first then buttoned it before putting the skirt the right way with the bow facing in the front, she then had Kayla raise one leg before then the other putting white socks and pulled them up to knees, Skylar then got out a pear of to Kayla surprise a pair of pink Mary Jane shoes with hearts on them.

Surprisingly the shoes fit her surprisingly well and didn't pinch her feet like her heels. Then Skylar took a hairbrush off the nightstand and saw her boss stiffen up as tears started to form, "Hey shhh it's okay this is for your hair not your rear." Skylar then turned Kayla around and started to brush her hair after a good 2 minutes, she got to handful of hair and two pink ribbons out and soon put her boss's hair into two pigtails with two pink ribbons in them.

"There we go all done princess. Now come with me." She said taking Kyle's hand and taking her back to her own room where a full-length body mirror was there, she then made Kayla stand in front of it and made her look in it.