LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Kayla looked up at Skylar 

“I- I told you not to come in!” She yelled as she really looked like a little girl throwing a tantrum..

”I’m not sure what happened now go away!” She yelled again..

She turned bright red when Skylar asked her about the accident.. 

“Quit leave me alone quit talking down to me I’m not a little girl!” She yelled trying to push Skylar away but she was strong and bigger then her..

Kayla just wanted to get out of there as it was so embarrassing that Skylar now knew she had a accident.. 

“Leave me alone I’ll be fine!” She yelled as she was really mad and embarrassed! 

Skylar was getting annoyed with her boss's behavior she was definitely acting more like a child than an adult, but given everything that happened to her in will over a day it was no wonder her boss would like that.

"Kayla I am not leaveing me alone when you're like this, look it's okay that you had an accident I'm not mad so how about you get off the wet floor and go back into the guest room and I'll give you something to change into then after I'll make you something to help calm you down like a warm cup of tea or milk." Skylar said giving her boss space.

Kayla was embarrassed and ready to cry In twenty four hours her whole world has been turned upside down! 

“J- just go away I’m fine!” She cried stuttering nervously..

Once she realized Skylar wasn’t leaving she would say or do anything to get her to go..

”Fine I don’t want anything to drink and just leave the new clothes outside the door I don’t wanna see you I just wanna go to bed!” 

Skylar looked at Kayla then let out a sigh and said, "All right I'll get you some pajamas to wear, but promise me you won't do anything drastic." She said placing a reassuring hand on her boss's back and rubbed her a bit before getting up off the floor, she then looked around the bathroom to make sure there wasn't anything sharp or dangerous her little boss to use before leaving the room quickly to grab the box of clothes before returning to the bathroom.

“Yeah whatever!” Kayla was not in a good mood and why should she be her world has turned upside down! Now she was sitting at an employees house who she embarrassed earlier and honestly routinely. 

She took a deep breathe and got up unsteady at first but once she regained her composure she went to her room making sure to avoid Skylar. 

“Come on Kayla pull yourself together” she said to herself. Waiting for Skylar to bring her some dry clothes. 

Skylar returned to the bathroom carrying a box of clothes when her boss wasn't there she then quickly grabbed a box of baby wipes and went to the guest room and knocked on the door, " Kayla honey I have some pajamas for you to wear, I also have some baby wipes for you to clean yourself off before you change into your clean pajamas." She then put the box down and waited for Kayla to open the door so she could grab her wet clothes.

Kayla cringed when Skylar mentioned baby wipes! 

“They’re wipes not baby wipes!” She yelled through the door..

”Fine thanks for the clothes..

Kayla waited until she heard Skylar leave then she opened the door slowing making sure she was gone looking around she grabbed the clothes.

She looked at the clothes still pretty childish but least they’re dry.. 

Tomorrow I’ll go shopping for real clothes she says to herself as she put the new ones on.. 

Skylar was getting tired of Kayla's attitude problem to the point where she almost thought about giving the little woman a good old fashion spanking, but she decided against it her boss had been under a lot of stress so maybe she would be better tomorrow Skylar thought as she left the hallway and decide to go back to sleep.

Kayla got undressed and put the new clothes on and went back to bed..

She was tired so she fell back asleep easily and as she was dreaming about how things used to be..

When she woke up she felt better knowing today would be a better day she’d go shopping and get new clothes.. 

When Skylar woke up early she normally woke up this early for work but her boss's stepmother said she didn't have to come into work, but she still woke up early to make a home cooked breakfast for her boss. She checked on her boss who still sleeping and stull sucking her thumb, she then quickly check under the covers and was not surprised to Kayla had wet the bed just a little bit a tiny bit of a wet spot on could be seen on  kitty cat PJs.

She decided to let her boss sleep not wanting to deal with a temper tantrum so early, she then got the wet clothes from off a chair that her boss put it on, then went to the kitchen and made breakfast she deciding a nice home cook meal would be good to start the day.

Once Kayla got up she realized she had wet a little more oh know the bed wetting can’t be coming back! She thought to herself as she remembered when she was ten and still wetting the bed her step mom put her back in diapers and treated her like a baby for a year.. She never forgot the day her step mom got her pull ups and she had to start potty training all over again it is was so embarrassing! 

She got up went to the bathroom hopefully she won’t notice. She thought to herself as she went downstairs..

”Smells good!” 

When Skylar saw Kayla in her pink kitty cat pj's, her messy hair and short stature Skyler couldn't help but think her boss looked very adorable. "Morning Kayla I'm making pancakes with some bacon and eggs, they're almost done so can you set the table." Skylar said as she was putting a panic on a plate.

“Morning remember we’re going shopping today and I’ll be looking at getting a rental car” Kayla felt like a little girl she wanted her Independence..

Kayla began setting the table trying to help Skylar out..

”Are these truly the only clothes you had that would fit me?” She asked thinking Skylar was trying to embarrass her now. 

After the table was that Skylar put down Kayla's food it was a pancake made to look like a face, with two eggs for eyes and a bacon smile and butter for a nose, it was very childish looking, Skylar then answered her boss's question, "Sorry Kayla but those are the only clothes I have in your size." 

“Nice on the pancakes you know I’m 20 not 2 right!” She said as she began eating the pancakes.. 

“Everyone’s going to think I’m a little kid in this crap! She said pouting cause she knew she wouldn’t fit in Skylar’s clothes she was too tall!  If she did she would look like a little girl playing dress up! That the last thing she thought wanted! 

“Ok if you say so guess I’ll go buy something and wear it on the way back.” 

“Do you have some juice?” She looked around not noticing anything to drink. 

Skylar was annoyed that her boss didn't say thank you for the food instead making a comment about the childish look of it, when her boss complained about everyone thinking she was going think she was a child in the clothe, Skylar said "No one's going to even know it's you Kayla. But don't worry once we go shopping we can get you some more grown-up clothes."

When Kayla wanted something to drink, Skylar got up and said "I don't have any juice but I can give you some milk or tea also don't forget to say please." Skylar told her boss like she was a child who forgot her manners.

Kayla did have bad manners cause she wasn’t used to asking for anything she was used to demanding things and people jumping! 

“Yeah I’m going to get out of this crap!” She went back to eating her pancakes getting syrup on her. 

Kayla rolled her eyes.

”Fine I’d like some tea please.” 

Skylar nodded her head yes, but before she left to get tea for her boss she noted that she was getting a bit messy, "her table manners definitely need work among other things." She thought to herself before going into the kitchen and getting some Ice tea, she then returned give the cool glass to her boss and got back to eating her own food.

When Kayla gave her tea she smiled 

“Thank you.” She took a big drink and finished her breakfast..

She began talking about work and the whole thing she was going through..

As she was talking she knocked over her tea.

”Oh shit sorry about that!” She took the napkin and began cleaning it up.

As Skylar her own food as Kayla talked about work and reports from various sections of the company to upcoming meetings, honestly Scylla felt a bit bored and a little sad that her boss was so obsessed with work that you can't seem to relax. When Kayla spilled her drink and tried to clean it up, Skylar got up and said, "Hay sweetie it's okay accidents happen let me clean up and after that I'll go get your clothes ready."

Skylar stopped cleaning and went to her room to grab the box of old clothes, she went into the guest room and laid out a few clothes, one dress was a purple top with a flower on it and a skirt with hearts on it, another was a one-piece yellow dress and the last was a white blouse shirt with a pink skirt. After that Skylar called Kayla into the gest room.

Kayla went into the room with the clothes laid out to pick from..

”You can’t be serious I can’t wear that people will think I’m a little girl not sure if you noticed but I look young!” 

Kayla looked at the clothes again..

”Seriously this is all you can find?” 

Kyla was growing impatient!