LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Skylar was absolutely amazed on how her confident boss had become almost like a real little girl, when Kylie asked if she needed help, Skylar just shook her head and said, "Oh no you're the guest I'm perfectly fine cleaning up, so you head to the living room and go pick out a movie I'll be with you with shortly princess." Skylar said with a smile before heading to the dishwasher.

“Ok fine and enough with this princess I’m your boss remember!” Kayla said firmly.. She thought for a minute not sure what as it seems I don’t have a job..

”I’ll go pick a movie do you have popcorn?” 

Kayla looked at the movies and picked the exorcist.. 

“Found one you’ll love better put on a diaper cause you might wet yourself!” Kayla began laughing.. 

"All right sorry boss it's just that you look so cute I couldn't help it, I'll try not to call you princess." Skyler said as she was loading up the dishwasher, after she was done she saw the the movie something she saw numerous times. "I mean its a good pic Kayla, but if you want a really scary movie, but if you want to see a really scary movie my I suggest picking either itsy bitsy or Juju on."

Skylar 
said as she picked two movies, one was a one with a Japanese ghost story the other was a story about a giant spider.

"oh you cheeky little brat," Skylar teased back, she was happy to see this other side of her boss this more relaxed version from the hard-worker and bully she was at the office. Skylar picked Juju on to watch, she then got a small bowl of fruit snacks and apologize for not having any popcorn before putting the dvd on.

“Be carful I’m still the boss and I can make your life hard!” Kayla let that linger in the air for a few minutes then busted out laughing..

”Ha ha I got ya!” She said smiling deviously..

”Ok sounds good don’t think I’ve seen this one but I’ve heard about it.” 

Kayla did feel better about things more relaxed then normal.. 

Skylar frowned a little bit at her boss when she made that joke about making her life even harder, but decided to let that pass. She then sat down and turned on the movie, her boss next to her. As the movie played Skyler noticed her boss was squirming a bit at first she thought Kayla had to go use the bathroom, but on closer inspection she discovered that it was fear that was making her squirm.

Skylar could not help but smile little bit apparently her boss really couldn't handle scary movies but she decided not to bring it up and just watched the movie but she couldn't help but look at her boss for a few more times seeing her Shake and squirm during the movie, even yelping from the jump scares. 

Skylar did think about stopping the movie, but she knew her boss would throw a fit and say she wasn't scared despite her fidgeting and squirming. When the move was over Skylar looked at her boss who was a big bundle of nerves from the old J-movie horror movie, "Do you want to watch something else I have some animated movies that you would like or we could watch the other horror movie I have itsy bitsy." Skylar asked her boss who was shaking like a leaf.

“No I’m good on both just watch friends or something it’s always on nIck runs the series.. Kayla wanted to take her mind off things she didn’t want to watch cartoons that seemed too childish for her..

Kayla just wanted to get that scary movie out of her head..

She even thought about sucking her thumb for comfort but not in front of Skylar that’s for sure! 

“I’m fine.” She said laughing at the tv show..

She was trying to forget the scary movie..

Wish she would shut up about the movie! She thinks to herself.. 

Kayla goes back to watching the show.. 

“So what time do you normally go to bed are you going to work tomorrow?” 

Skylar could tell that her boss just wanted to forget about the movie so decide to drop it and just focus on watching TV and eating the fruit snacks she brought out, "I usually go to bed around 9:30 or 10 but I'm probably not going to go into work today, I'm going to be calling your mother in the board to let her know the situation and I'll be looking after you until you can get back into your apartment." Skyler said that sentence that looking after Kayla made it sound like she was babysitting her.

“Look after me I’m just staying here till we get this shit cleared up then I can go back to my place and forget all about this crap!” 

Kayla took a drink of her tea..

”She’s my step mom not my mother and she better get this shit figured out tomorrow I’m going shopping for new clothes so I’ll need you to drive me!” 

Kayla rolled her eyes as Skylar was beginning to frustrate her with all the childish teasing.. 

Skylar looked at her boss being her sweet relax Persona being replaced by her hard-ass bully persona, Skylar how to suppress the urge to grab her boss's arm pull her over her lap and spank her. But she did not said she will do that and they got back to watching tv for a bit. By the time 8:30 came Kayla was already falling asleep.

Kayla began yawing as she was still trying to get focused and used to her new life for now.. 

Soon I’ll have my company, car and house back then I can get away from his shit! She thinks to herself.:

She continues to watching the show but getting very tired as her eyes get heavy and soon she’s asleep..

Kayla’s having good dreams where she’s on top of the world again! 

When Kayla was asleep Skylar saw her boss put her thumb in her mouth and suck on it again, she smiled before picking her boss gently up and carrying her to the guest room before laying her down on the bed and covering her up with a blanket. "Night sweetie." She gently said before going out of the guest room and heading to the phone to call Kayla step mother to tell her what was happening.

Kayla was sleeping good and she put her thumb in her mouth without knowing it..

She was dreaming about shopping for her new clothes she was so excited to get out of that childish dress..

Then she felt like she was floating she had no idea she was being picked up..

Once she was put down and tucked in she continued with her dream now she was back at work giving orders! 

When Skylar got ahold of Kayla stepmom she first apologize for bothering her so late and then explain the situation how she bailed Kayla out of jail, but found out that her account be frozen, her apartment had been locked up due to a police investigation and her car has been impounded, so Kayla was staying with her, Skyler got an earful from her boss about what was going on and it seemed to Skylar thought that Kayla stepmother cared more about the business than her own step daughter's well-being.

Skylar was told to keep an eye on Kayla as her temporary replacement we'll keep everything under control as the investigation is going. She also told that Kayla is not allowed back in the office while everything was going on. Skylar agreed and after hanging up the phone she said, "Bitch, no wonder
 Kayla is such a hard-ass."

Kayla continued to sleep in her dream she was just happy to be back on top!

She had her car her job her money and her clothes everything was going good until the movie hit her it began taking over her dream..

”No!” She yelled waking up in a cold sweat..

She opened her eyes looking around not sure where she was.. 

“How’d I get in here?” She said to herself getting up to go to the bathroom.. 

It was late at night about 12:45, a storm of thunder and lightning was brewing outside as Kayla headed out of the guest room, her mind a storm of questions and fear on how she got in the guest room. As she opened the doorway the sound it made as it creaked open reminded her of the ghost from the movie, She haven't we made her way out of the guest room her bladder full and her nerves on high.

When she made it to the bathroom taking longer than it should have due to her hesitant steps she flicked the lights on and the moment she was relieved by the warm glow of the light a huge blast of thunder darken the room again and making
Kayla release her bladder. 

(Hay sorry for taking control of your character if you want me to delete what I posted and try to do something else I will it's just will take some time to figure out how to post my character stuff.)

(That’s cubs I know some people trip on it I look at it like a challenge. I have to figure out a way to play the part lol) 

As Kayla went down the hall she tried to be quiet but the floor creaked..

”Damn it!” She says to herself..

Once she found the bathroom she felt better it was almost like a night light for a little girl as she felt better once the light was on..

I hate that damn movie wish I wouldn’t have watched it. She thinks to herself..

Then the loudest thunder she heard that shook the house sounded like a shotgun going off scared the piss out of her literally! 

Kayla didn’t remember the last time she had a accident probably when she was in college and her and her friends were out drinking but now she felt herself wet and she knew she had a accident..

What the hell! She whispers to herself 

What can I do now! She thinks as she looks around for something anything to get out of her mess.. 

Kayla just hoped Skylar didn’t hear her or see her! 

Skylar was fast asleep only to be woken up by a huge noise as well as a yell, at first she did not know what was happening, I see you went to turn on the light on her nightstand only defined at the electricity with off, "Oh god damn it." She said to herself, she then check her battery powered alarm clock and saw it was only 12:50.

She was about to go back to sleep when she heard a noise coming from the hallway soon followed by crying, she slowly got up from the bed and took a flashlight from her nightstand before heading out into the hallway were the crying was growing louder until it was coming from the bathroom door, she then knocked and called out. "Kayla, Kayla are you okay?" 

Kayla had a full breakdown as she began crying and cussing! 

Here she was she lost everything and her dream was so good cause everything was back to normal only to be woken up with a nightmare! 

Now she was laying down cause she had a accident she didn’t know what else to do but cry. 

“I’m fine go away!” As she heard Skylar. 

i can’t let her see me like this she thinks to herself trying to figure out what to do next!

But Skylar wasn't buying it, it sounded like Kayla was really hurt, "Kayla you don't sound fine I am coming in." Worried about Kayla not just her physical safety, but her mental safety Skylar opened the door and walked into the bathroom ready for anything, well almost anything.

What she saw shocked her, her back room was a mess and there was her boss lying on the floor with tears and snot dripping from her face looking like a child having a tantrum but what was even more shocking with a huge wet spot on the bathroom floor. "Kayla d-did you have an accident?" Skylar said with a blush and so matter of fact that she really didn't even have time to think about what she just said.