LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

When they got to the nursery Kayla was taken to a changing table and laid down on it and Skylar wasted no time in getting her little girls pajama off and undoing her messy diaper, she did make a comment about it though. "Awww wook at that such a big messy you made for such a small girl, mommy may have to put you in a diaper and a thick diaper cover."

Skylar then started to clean Kayla and when Kayla with smiling Skylar giggled, "Awwww looks like my baby loves when mommy cleans her especially when I'm cleaning her private parts." Skylar then wiping Kayla private parts again with another baby wipe.

it had only been a few days and already Kayla being accustomed to this kind of treatment she was speaking in baby talk practically naturally and already using her diaper like a proper baby, it would not be long till Kayla would be completely unpotty trained and needing her new mommy for all most anything. 

• Like 1

Kayla hated the baby treatment but she hated the spankings even worse… She still wondered what her step mom would say when they had to get together for her birthday and the holidays and her cousin was getting married next month. What would Skylar do how would people react would she take me out as a baby.. I could just imagine her dressing me up putting my hair in pigtails..

Oh no this can get a lot worse! She thought to herself! 

Skylar saw her diaper and sighed as her diaper could only be known as a baby diaper but bigger!  Everything around her screamed baby nothing remotely close to being even a five year old much less a teenager and damn sure nothing close to being an adult that she was! 

She knew with the playpen and highchair and the nursery this wasn’t ending anytime soon..

Her mommy was right something was bothering her but she didn’t want to bring it up and she damn sure didn’t wanna talk about It with Skylar..

It was like going to the doctor or dentist you know eventually you have to go and you’re dreaded it but eventually the day comes and you just have to suck it up and go! 

Kayla felt exactly like that! 

• Like 1

After Kayla was diapered, Skylar picked her up and took her to her own room for a reward for being such a good girl. "I think I know what my baby girl needs." Skyler said as she gently rub Kayla's back. When they were in the bed room Kayla was laid on the bed and before she even could say a word her shirt was taken off.

• Like 1

And it was true when Skyler did this Kayla’s mind, body and heart went into a whirl and all of them her fighting with one another arguing against it, arguing for it, making Kayla question her own sexuality, her own place, her own everything. "Oh you did not mommy to make you feel like an adult, and here I have heard you say you are. So which is it?"

• Like 1

Kayla didn’t know what to say but once again she was going to realize she didn’t have a choice she had no control..

She jumped on Kayla and began rubbing her diaper then she forced her tit in Kayla’s mouth..

Kayla squirmed like a fish out of the water but her mommy was bigger and stronger..

After a few rubs of her diaper Kayla was moaning then after a few swats on her bare thigh Kayla opened and began sucking on her nipple she hated it but she was a baby and she had no control over anything! 

• Like 1

Skylar got on the bed when Kayla didn't answer her and started having some fun, she started rubbing the front of Kayla's diaper and made Kayla latch on to her breast and after a few swats on her bare thigh Kayla was sucking.

"Mmmmmm that's it Kayla get your fill." Skylar said as she laid on the bed letting Kayla rest on her, Kayla from what Skylar felt and saw was going at it not only sucking and swallowing Skylar's breast milk greedily, she was all so humping Skylar's leg as she squirmed and made all kinds of cute squeaky noises.

• Like 1

Kayla did all she could to resist as she hated every minute of it but she hated the smacks even worse so realizing she had no choice but to suck and when milk came out she was shocked..

”Wo- mphhh!” Kayla tried to pull away but her mommy held her head tight making sure that nipple didn’t get out of her mouth! 

I can’t believe I’m breastfeeding like a infant..

Kayla was getting mad but her mommy knew how to handle her and she began touching her diaper again and Kayla’s mind was twisted as were her emotions.. She hated all of it but at the same time her mommy was making her feel good..

The baby continued to drink making noises sounding like a newborn as she drank but she also made sounds like the woman she is as she moaned and then subconsciously she began grinding into mommy’s hand and her leg as she moved around..

• Like 1

But worst of all Kayla found was the fact that the breast milk actually tasted good, a lot better than the baby formula it was creamy and a bit sweet and Kayla hated the fact that she was enjoying the taste and the feelings it was making her feel.

"Oh my someone loves her milkies." Skylar said blushing and slowly breathing as she was extremely turned on not only the power and exhilaration she was getting from having her former boss suck her nipple like a helpless baby. but also this kicked her maternal Instinct into high gear.

The sounds Kayla was making were also extremely pleasing from the suckling she made like an infant to the adult moans of pleasure that she made as she grinded into her leg like.

• Like 1

"There we go princess such a good girl, now let's get back to the fun." Skyler said after she took Kayla's head off her shoulder, she then looked her in the eyes and planted a soft kiss on the little woman's lips making Kayla close her eyes and wet herself in excitement and embarrassment.

("When they were in the bed room Kayla was laid on the bed and before she even could say a word her shirt was taken off." Right here.)

• Like 1

After the soft kiss Skyler then felt Kayla's diaper feeling how wet it was, "oh my looks like my wittle princess couldn't control herself, but I think your diapee can hold more then that." Skyler then flapped Kayla on her back so she could rest on Skyler breasts, Skyler then started to rub the front of Kayla's diaper.

• Like 1