LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Kayla she was whipping and kicking about trying to calm down but also fighting with her desire to play with herself and it all just made her more frustrated and upset, Her life had turned to this, even her own body had betrayed her not just with the constant accidents, but the sexual desire. 

After a minute Skyler came back into the nursery and then went over to the crib and without saying a word she laid Marry next to Kayla and then left the room again.

• Like 1

Kayla wanted to cry but she didn’t wanna give Skylar the satisfaction.. It made her so mad as her mommy was making her sexually excited being a baby! 

“No no Mary this can’t be happening I don’t wanna be a baby!” She cried 

She tried to do anything to pleasure herself but the mittens wouldn’t let her! 

“Ugh this sucks!” She cried behind her pacifier. 

• Like 1

When Kayla was alone again she desperately tried to pleasure herself, when she couldn't take off her baby pants or diapers, she tired rubbing one out but her Mitten hands and thickness of her padded front made it impossible in fact it only made her arousal worse. Kayla then put her pacifier trying to calm herself down, but her need to orgasm still could not disappear. She was now absolutely dependent on Skylar taking care of her even helping her orgasm.

After a few minutes of desperate squirming Kayla had finally calm down thanks to the constant suckling of her pacifier and looking at her mobile she soon fell into a deep sleep, a nice nap was definitely needed after the embarrassment that she suffered in over a couple of hours and by the time she woke up it was lunch time.

• Like 1

Kayla woke up stretching she needed to use the bathroom but she knew her mommy wasn’t going to let her so she laid there just fighting it for a minute and finally she let go flooding her diaper.. 

“I hate that.” She said to Mary looking enviously at Mary’s pull up knowing she may never see one of those again on her.

Skylar’s going to keep me in diapers! She thought to herself.. 

• Like 1

"But this is your home." Mary said as it sat on its padded bottom, "Mommy foreclosed on your apartment and transferred all your stuff to the new house." And it was true a lot of the stuff that Kayla saw in the new house used to be hers, now it was Skylar's and a reminder of how much control and power Skylar now had. "You knew if you were a lot nice to the people who worked for you and to Skylar non of this would be happening." Mary said as a black I stared at Kayla.

• Like 1

“Ugh shut up shut up!” Kayla didn’t know if she was going crazy or if it was just the fact that Mary was the only one she could be boss of and vent to her cause if she did it to Skylar she would get spanked! 

Kayla wanted to cry cause Skylar had taken over her life in every way possible..

”This sucks I’m hungry and I have to wait for her to get my food!” Kayla whined 

• Like 1

Kayla crossed her arms as she sucked her pacifier, it was humiliating and degrading having to not only sleep in a crib. But  also lay in her own filth. But this was her new life and there was no changing it. "If you want mommy to come maybe cry and yell for her, you have all ways been good at yelling to people to get what you want." Mary said as the bear was still sitting in the crib before being picked up by Kayla.

“N- no I- I don’t wanna cry like a baby this sucks. “ she said pouting to herself..

”You need to realize you’re not real Mary I’m your boss so shut it up you’re a baby not me!” She yelled..

Kayla knowing she was hungry and wanting to get out of the crib was waiting to see what she needed to do to get Skylar’s attention..

”Skylar I’m hungry I’m ready to get up!” She remembered everyone else called her Skylar but not her she wasn’t everyone else! 

“Mommy I’m hungry and I’m ready to get up!”  She yelled at the baby monitor.. 

• Like 1

Skylar heard everything from the baby monitor especially hearing the argument Kayla had with her teddy bear which was very adorable, "But it seems Kayla forgot the rule about baby talk, maybe she should lose the ability to even talk like a toddler and just you baby babble."

Skylar said to herself before heading into her new kitchen to make a nice bowl of mushy spinach and carrots. "I will go get her after she calls me in baby talk." Skylar said wanting to give her baby one last chance to act like the baby she is before she would be punished.

• Like 1

Kayla noticed her mommy wasn’t coming then she remembered her baby talk that her mommy wasn’t Mary and she had to talk to her mommy in a certain way not the way she talked to Mary.. 

“Mommy wungy wedy wet wup!” She whined looking at her nursery door waiting for it to open.. 

• Like 1

After the food was made Skylar hared her little girl calling to her in baby talk, "That's better maybe she won't need to speak in baby babble." Skylar said to herself before heading upstairs and entering the nursery, "hey princess did you have a nice nap?"

Skylar asked before lowering the crib bars and taking Kayla out of the crib and bouncing her a little bit in her arms like any toddler.

• Like 1

Kayla glared at Skylar as she wasn’t happy. Then she figured she better be the baby that her mommy was making her..

”Yeth mommy wime wungy!” She said excitedly..

Ugh quit bouncing me! She thought to herself as she was being bounced. 

• Like 1

Skylar much too the little girls embarrassment checked her diaper, "Awwww wooks like my wittle girl is a soggy little princess, yes she oh yes she is." Skylar then took her baby out of the Nursery then down to the dining room without changing her much to Kayla's complaint. "don't be such a wittle grumpy pants you're wearing two diapers so you can handle a few more accident." Skyler then sat Kayla  in her high chair before putting a bib on her and then settings a bowl of green and orange mush on the high chair tray.

• Like 1

“Wange we Pwese!” She whined but what she was really worried about was she didn’t remember wetting herself. Oh no am I becoming a bed wetter! She thought to herself as she was placed in her highchair. 

Kayla hoped her mommy would feed her adult food but her hopes were quickly dashed when she saw the baby food! 

“Gwoss.” 

• Like 1

"Kayla this is good for you and besides this is babies like you eat." Skylar then costume full of the green and orange mush and made airplane noises trying to get Kayla to open her mouth and eat her food, but when she but when she kept her mouth closed and got food on her cheek and bib Skyler said, "come on Kayla be a good girl and open up and then you'll get changed and get nice and warm bottle of milk."

• Like 1

I’m in a damn highchair in a wet diaper and being fed fucking baby food and my damn reward is to be changed and given a baby bottle that may have milk or baby formula! She thought to herself..

Kayla daydreamed for a minute thinking about the fine restaurants she used to eat at selecting fish or ribs or maybe chicken or a mouth watering steak..

She didn’t mean to but she opened after the food got on her check. 

The baby swallowed it making a bad face. 

• Like 1

After Kayla swallowed the baby food Skylar smiled and gave her baby a kiss on the forehead, "that's my good little girl." Skylar said praising Kayla for opening her mouth and swallowing her food like she was a real baby. After getting another spoon full of baby food, Skylar then made train noises, "alright princess open up the station for the Train choo choo."

• Like 1

“Mommy wool wool mmmh!” She was saying she was full but her mommy found that the perfect opportunity to land the plane and for the train station to open..

Kayla soon found out it was just easier to open and eat instead of argue and get baby food all Over her bib..

This sucks this sucks!  She screamed in her head.. 

• Like 1

but despite it sucking Kayla ate her baby food, still getting a bit messy. "My such a good girl eating all your food, mommy is so proud of you," Skyler said before taking Kayla out of the high chair and cleaning her face with a rag before taking her upstairs to the nursery for a diaper change and then a bottle of milk.

Kayla was so happy when it was finally over.. 

How long can I put up with this crap! She thought as her face and hands were cleaned. 

“Mommy Gwoss Pwese no wore!” She cried saying her baby food was gross and she didn’t want anymore but she already knew better then that as she had seen more jars of Gerber baby food when her mommy left the cabinet open..

I wonder if she left that open on purpose I even saw the can of infant baby formula. 

I bet she did that Just to show me my future. 

• Like 1