LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Windows 11

Windows 10 are free.

The paid version mainly offer customizations, like changing the desktop picture.

Microsoft would rather you download and use the free version than get a pirated version. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you build it yourself buddy?!??????????

This one was special built for me, but I have done it myself in the past. Sometimes its cheaper to build it yourself, sometimes the big builders get hardware discounts that make it cheaper to let them do it!

• Like 1
On 5/20/2022 at 8:49 AM, DailyDi said:

This one was special built for me, but I have done it myself in the past. Sometimes its cheaper to build it yourself, sometimes the big builders get hardware discounts that make it cheaper to let them do it!

So do you know who built it for you buddy?!??????☺️?????

52 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Mikey, do you know if cyber power PC does non-gaming custom PCs too?!????????????????♥️?????☺️??♥️

They start around $900 so if you don't need/want a premium system I wouldn't use them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

They start around $900 so if you don't need/want a premium system I wouldn't use them.

Oh okay, so they're ONLY like for the people that want the elite computer so to speak????

2 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, so they're ONLY like for the people that want the elite computer so to speak????

Yeppers :)

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

How much did you end up spending buddy?!?????

This one was $1400 but I was still playing World of Warcraft at the time so I needed a powerful system to run it smoothly.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

This one was $1400 but I was still playing World of Warcraft at the time so I needed a powerful system to run it smoothly.

Wow! That's expensive! Do you know of any non-gaming computer companies I could use??????

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I like HP for off the shelf standard pcs 

Thanks buddy!???☺️?? I'll remember that once my computer finally gets old! I think I've had it for a GOOD 7 years now! LOL!?????☺️????♥️??????♥️??????????

• Like 1