LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes, when time is short, and clean up must be done quickly, I revert to something I did before I discovered diapers. I wet and mess in a pair of cotton briefs. All the joy, none of the hassle, toss 'em in the laundry and go on with the day. They don't hold much, but for short term, they fulfill a need. It's my alternative to drugstore disposable diapers.

Anybody else do this when you were a kid? Anybody still do this on occasion now?

• Like 2

I started off years ago pooping in my underwear.  While I love my diapers, there are times when I will dirty a pair of underwear instead.  I love it.  A completely different feeling than a loaded diaper, but equally amazing.

I've pooped in my underwear a time or two.  Something really naughty about pooping in my pants. I usually just do it in a diaper now. Maybe,  next time I'm ready to wash whites, I'll try pooping my pants and just toss the undies in the washer.

When I was growing up, my brother who is two years younger than me used to poop his underwear at night. He was too lazy to go downstairs and use the bathroom, my mother used to get very upset about this and put him back in diapers for a while. I remember being a little jealous at the time, so fast forward to today.

I have messed my underwear a few times at the house, the last time was very messy and was a lot of work to clean up everything. I have only done this only when the wife was out of town, because of the times involved in cleaning and washing clothes. But I find it's a lot easier to use my diapers for the same thing. 

On 5/14/2022 at 5:32 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I started off years ago pooping in my underwear.  While I love my diapers, there are times when I will dirty a pair of underwear instead.  I love it.  A completely different feeling than a loaded diaper, but equally amazing.

I've done the same thing.  I also loved it.  I got very good at cleanup.  It eventually led to diapers but I'll still poop my pants once in a while

I started out as an adolescent experimenting with messing my underpants and going into my sister's drawer and taking a pair of her nylon panties until I discovered diapers. Fond memories of the early days, and I occasionally mess a soft silky pair of panties for nostalgia.

• Like 1