LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

disney question

i am heading to orlando in late august/early september. i intend to go to disney and in particular the halloween event. how..AB friendly is disney? like, especially in context of  costume event, would there be issues with wearing a littlespace outfit?
and as an addition, are they accepting of cross dress? i am genderfluid leaning fem, but i unfortunately look masculine to a fault. would they thus take some form of offense if i wished to present as my preferred gender with say, a dress or skirt or such?  just asking here cause i figure orlando residents might have some insight. any and all help appreciated.

• 2 months later...

We now live in Orlando and frequent WDW (Incredi-pass annual pass holders).  We have attended a couple of the Halloween special events.  They are a lot of fun!  Perhaps this info will help.

1. Disney is very welcoming and embracing of LGBT+ community.   Every time we go you see openly gay couples and a few cross dressing.   We visited the 1st weekend in June which was also the start of the unofficial “Gay Days” at Disney.  So many of the LGBT+ ?️‍? community.   I’ve even seen cast members with heavy 5 o’clock shadows in female costumes (ex. Haunted mansion dress).  Just be respectful in your attire and keep in mind it is a family place with a lot of children.

2. Halloween special events are awesome and many people wear costumes.   We attended both on Halloween evening and 50% of guests were in costume.   We’ve seen several couples cross dressing (man as princess, woman as Prince Charming, etc), likely not LGBT couples, just for fun.   Disney has guidelines for attending in costume.  Obviously respect others, and you can’t compete with cast members (ie don’t have a costume so good you are mistaken for a cast member).   Also, no masks that cover the face (ie full rubber masks, etc)

3. you will be trick or treating in the park, when you come in they will have you bags and they have candy stations set up.

4. It will be dark and light crowds, meaning no one will be able to tell you are in a diaper unless you go as Peter Pants-less, Donald Duck or Winnie the Pooh.  I’ve seen a couple guests dressed as a baby, just make sure you have a diaper cover.   Again, be respectful.   A giant baby stroller wouldn’t get a 2nd though as long as you can get it through transportation.  

5. you will have to go through security.   Just pull every metal item out including sun glasses, battery cells, etc and your diaper bag will go through the scanner with no issue.  Same for emptying any pockets on your diaper cover. Lol.

6. Disney has several family restrooms in the parks.   Check their maps prior to arrival to familiarize yourself.  There is also a first aid and family /baby center by Crystal Palace.  You’ll be fine.

7. the special events are only a few hours long.   You should be able to get by without a mid visit change unless you were in the park prior to the Halloween event, weT prior to arrival or drink a lot!   However, you may be looking for a Disney diaper change to add to your experience.   Just be mindful and respectful of other guests and cast members.

8. Remember you will be walking a-lot!  Unless you are staying at a WDW resort - From parking lot to ticket center (trams may not be operating), through security at ticket center.   Then monorail or ferry to park entrance.   We usually walk 5-10 miles in the park.   The Halloween event may be a little less, but you get the idea.

I can’t think of a better time to go as a baby or in a diaper to Disney.   Disney is a place that naturally taps into adults’ inner child, so you see so many adults acting like kids.   The Halloween costume aspect wont get a 2nd look.  Have fun and feel free to ask me any question (PM’s welcome).

Joey

I should have included this info.

1A. Get your tickets and park reservations early.   Yes, you need both a ticket and confirmed reservation for the day you plan to visit.  This is for any day / event you attend.   Special events sell out quick.   

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

For Guests 14 Years of Age or Older:
Costumes may be worn according to these guidelines. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from Disney parks, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards:
  • All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
  • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
  • Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
  • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
  • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
  • Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (for example, full-length Princess dresses) 
  • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. 
  • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
  • Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face. 
  • Costume masks of any kind may not be worn

Ok, I will let you in on a concept I have been toying with.   I thought it would be cool to go as Jack-Jack (incredibles).  It would be simple, a red jump suit / onesie (with a diaper of course).   If you had a partner, they could go as Edna.   

Joey

• 2 months later...