LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How aware are you when you regress?

When I’m in a full regression I feel like I totally forget time and other things. My adult mind is just aware enough in case of trouble but if I feel safe enough I truly become very infantile 

I try really hard to not think any adult thoughts and truly want to be a baby, around 1 year old.

The feeling of being in diapers and my baby outfits just enhances my feelings.

How do others feel are you able to just let go and be a baby?

• Like 3

I don't get fully regressed to the pint of infancy or one years old.  I like knowing that my diapers and baby pants make me look and feel babyish.  When my diapers get wet or poopy, its 'cause " I can't help myself"  Then I feel like a naughty little toddler

• Like 3

At home I’m in baby mode more than adult mode. Aside from making my baby food or mixing formula for bottles I don’t do much adult stuff. I can turn on a tv but other than that, I’m really just a toddler. The more I act like a toddler, the more I think like a toddler. I can really lose my adult thoughts just playing with baby toys and watching baby tv in my play pen. That can be for hours. Also, the fact that I literally sleep like a baby ever night helps. Diaper, sleeper, crib, nursery and a true bed wetter.

• Like 5
On 4/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, Rachael-Little said:

When I’m in a full regression I feel like I totally forget time and other things. My adult mind is just aware enough in case of trouble but if I feel safe enough I truly become very infantile 

I try really hard to not think any adult thoughts and truly want to be a baby, around 1 year old.

The feeling of being in diapers and my baby outfits just enhances my feelings.

How do others feel are you able to just let go and be a baby?

Wow!??? That's a VERY powerful change in thought process. Almost like a split personality, or something.????? I've NEVER experienced anything quite on THAT level, but I will say the older I get the easier is it for me to go into little space. Plus if I have the RIGHT Daddy it gets EVEN easier for me. Then it just kind of naturally happens without thinking about it. Which I LOVE, very much!???♥️?????♥️??♥️? And I only hope my little side continues to GROW more and more! So by then when I'm an old, OLD man, I'll FINALLY be ready to turn myself back into a BABY, and have my youth back! Just like Silvermane from Spider-Man the animated series. back in the 90s!!!!!!?????????☺️♥️?♥️??♥️???♥️??????♥️???

YAW4mx.gif

• Like 1

I use baby time as a way to forget about adult things, but I'm not entirely sure what is aware for me and what isn't. Obviously emotions and reading the room are still something I do even as a baby, but time passing and things like that? Not completely sure if I totally forget about it while in the moment or if it's just something I turn off until an outside trigger gets me back in.

• Like 2

It comes and goes for me, and I like to be that way.  It means there's little tension between adult and little states.  At night, once I'm in bed, then I'm pretty much a little until breakfast time unless I need to adult for some reason.  When I'm out walking Binky along the river I'm usually drifting in and out of being little.  And when I'm at a littles' meet I'm pretty much a little most of the time.  Then it's quite difficult to pull out of it enough when it's time to head home.  I tend to leave things behind when I go, something I rarely do as an adult. And I have to be very careful driving at first.

• Like 1

For me, it varies. I'm usually fairly aware, but every now an then, I get so deep I go nonverbal. When I'm like that, all I'm aware of is sounds (can't make out words people say) and sights and my plushies. Can't even really tell what state my diaper is in. :)

24 minutes ago, Davey said:

For me, it varies. I'm usually fairly aware, but every now an then, I get so deep I go nonverbal. When I'm like that, all I'm aware of is sounds (can't make out words people say) and sights and my plushies. Can't even really tell what state my diaper is in. :)

Interesting, going deep into a baby state can really be nice, also scary as it can be hard to come back, at least for me it is 

Hi

At beddy time I snuggle with my stuffed animal and pacifier and I can slip into little with minimal awareness ? then waking up I really have to force myself out of it. I dred being big. For playtime I can really immerse myself to where big life around me is just kinda running in the background. BUT maybe ? I don't entirely pull out because I carry some of my little into my big life. Oh and whene I am little I am almost entirely mute cause the sound of my own voice is weirdly unnerving (cause it doesn't fit).

• Like 2

Most of the time I have to keep myself aware when I am regessed to the age of a 4 year old .

when I can and I round Friends or in a play pen  and I safe I can completely regress to a 6 months old baby where I can’t remember time or words or walking 

During this time I normally in a play pen with toys and rattles and when I come back sometimes it’s been 5 hours 

• Like 1

Typically I just let it all go (or, as much as I can let go) and just become a baby. Nothing much to it, just that. I only make sure I'm aware when someone may be coming over or a parcel may be coming soon. Other than that, full baby mode for me.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, squishii said:

Typically I just let it all go (or, as much as I can let go) and just become a baby. Nothing much to it, just that. I only make sure I'm aware when someone may be coming over or a parcel may be coming soon. Other than that, full baby mode for me.

Sounds nice, I try to do that as well 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, squishii said:

OMG I saw the FedEx guy coming and without thinking I answered the door with a pacifier in my mouth yet! I could feel  my face burning but I just smiled said thanks and went back in. I'm pretty open But not that upclose and personal with strangers. I guess I really lost awareness on that one. LOL ? I love it!

• Like 1

The few times I've been around someone that I felt safe enough to really regress I wasn't aware of a lot outside of immediate needs and I can honestly say I don't remember a lot which can be a bit scary and definitely means I won't do it around someone I don't or can't trust fully. 

In my day to day life, I tend to kind of have "split" awareness. I can sink into being little or a toddler and suspend my belief which helps with playing. But I'm also aware along the periphery of my environment. And I can go into adult mode pretty easily. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I only am aware when I choose to be in little space. The only problem I have is I don't get to choose that often as I unknowingly slip into Little Space when I don't get enough sleep which is quote alot as I'm autistic and have sensory issues, ADHD, and PTSD so during the summer months I'm constantly silipping into little space without knowing and intrestingly enough nobody tries to get me to act my physical age. I see a bunch diffrent types of doctors constantly and oddly enough every single one if the doctors I have ever seen in the state of Maine do not treat a patient based on physical age and only treat on their perception of the patient's mental age. So I have had alot of doctors appointments being in little space threwout the entire appointment I will share the most awkard appointment I had with my Primary care provider so you can try to get a idea of what I mean. But first a few things that will help you to understand a bit more. I have bedwetting issues due to me haveing PTSD, ADHD and being autistic so to enshure I can sleep at night I wear diapers to bed and as everyone knows some diapers are better than others so here goes me shareing the most awkard appointment I have ever had with my old Primary Care Provider. 

I was extremely tired and hadn't had even  30mins of sleep if that when my alarm clock went off I woke up and turned off the alarm and fell back asleep laying there fighting to wake up fully took about 1hr just to get out of bed and noticed the time only 20mins before my appointment so threw on some clothes and grabbed my backpack put on my shoes and headed out the door. I got about ½ way to my doctors office and that is where things started to go south as I didn't remember to change out of the bambino teddy I was wearing to bed and couldn't turn around because I would be late for my appointment?. I got there about 5mins late but my PCP was running late anyways and was told to take a seat and wait. I fell asleep in the waiting room and got woken up by my PCP's nurse who came out to have me wait in a exam room. It started to go way unexpectedly from there as the nurse lead me to the exam room for babies and toddlers.( I know d@mn well I blushed deep as my face felt warm). The nurse smiled and told me the other exam rooms were full (I didn't question that at the time but looking back on it there is only 1 PCP at that building and 6 exam rooms so they weren't full?) It got quite boreing waiting for my PCP to come in and well I accidently slipped into little space beyond what would ever be acceptable and didn't actually realise it. When my PCP came in I was playing with the toys in the exam room for toddlers wearing a bambino teddy and not noticeing anything wrong with the picture she must have been seeing ? It got even more messed up when the questions she asked were not worded for a adult but she asked the questions in a way worded for a toddler and I still didn't notice. When she asked if my peeing the bed was still happening I answered and told her I woke up late and didn't have time to change before running up to the appointment but told her I was almost certain I didn't pee the bed and said the medical diapers didn't work and leaked very bad she wanted to make shure I didn't have a accident anyways but I refused and told her if I did and forgot it wouldn't matter. The whole time my backpack was on the floor next to me and I hadn't gone threw it scence spending the weekend at my mom's place so um it had extra diapers in it and when she ordered some tests to be done and I went to put the orders in my backpack(still in little space) I ended up showing her one of the bambino Teddys and being a brat said even if had a accident it wouldn't matter because it could handle it. Her response was "your diapers are cute and I like the teddy bears on them" I know I had to have blushed about 1000 shades of red. She ended the appointment and told me to take a nap before going home then walked out and the nurse came in about 30mins to 2hrs  later to see how far I was from ready to leave. 

So to answer how aware I am when I'm in Little Space apparently not very aware at times especially when I accidently slip into Little Space.

• Like 1