LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing with fire

This is my first post.  I have enjoyed reading others posts here as well as learned from them and as I am exploring untraining I decided to post what I am doing here.

This is my second or third time dabbling with untraining.  I have always stopped far before it got too deep.  The results of my last untraining were a greatly decreased bladder capacity and additional urgency that took more than a year to retrain back to full bladder capacity and normal (?) urgency.

I am pretty sure I don't want to be incontinent and deal with its ramifications, but I definitely have a real attraction ( fetish ) for this and the idea of getting some real irreversible or reversible with great difficulty results is drawing me like a moth to the flame.

I am not doing 24/7, but here is what I am doing:

First off, I am avoiding sexual release.  I know that this is actually the most important thing for me if I want this to have any chance of working at some level.

I am doing full time diaper wearing, wetting and messing for about 60 consecutive hours on the weekends.  I am able to wear diapers, and wet and mess in them about 14 or 15 hours a day the rest of the week.  I am not diapered at work or on the commute.

When I am at work, I am relieving my bladder about every 30 minutes and drinking a lot of water and coffee.  When I am at home, I am drinking a lot of water and a lot of coffee.  I am taking about 4-5 heaping teaspoons of metamucil throughout the day as well.

I am using bedwetting hypnosis as well as other hypnosis daily.  I am diapered with plastic pants over the diaper as I go to sleep.  I am able to wet standing, sitting and laying down on my back.  During the night, if I feel the need to relieve myself, I roll onto my back and relieve myself and then try to go right back to sleep. 

From what I have read, achieving bed wetting as an adult is extremely likely to become permanent and difficult to impossible to escape.  So of course, this is my focus.

I am also trying to be patient with the process and allow it to happen rather than force things too much. 

I am about 3 weeks into what I just described and wetting is certainly getting easier, my bladder feels smaller, and the need to urinate is becoming more urgent sooner than previous.

I am of course also researching a bit obsessively.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I am certainly interested in feedback, comments etc.  I have to admit I am pretty nervous even posting this, but if not here, where?  :)

The question would be how much do you pee when you pee.  Typically I end up peeing around 2-5 oz depending how badly I need to go.  There are times when I need to pee and only get 1-2 oz, and there are the more rare times when it is closer to 6 oz.  In my case I have very little control and am more or less incontinent

2 hours ago, ken2988 said:

The question would be how much do you pee when you pee.  Typically I end up peeing around 2-5 oz depending how badly I need to go.  There are times when I need to pee and only get 1-2 oz, and there are the more rare times when it is closer to 6 oz.  In my case I have very little control and am more or less incontinent

I would say if I really need to pee, it would be 4-6 oz, but since I am peeing quite often, it can be just a very small amount sometimes as well.  And I am sure that I am fully continent and always have been.  This is all currently by choice.

I was thinking about journaling my approach and progress here.  Should I do that in this thread?  Should I start a new thread?  Should I not journal my approach and progress here?  How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll?

• Like 1
On 4/22/2022 at 2:57 PM, playwithfire said:

This is my first post.  I have enjoyed reading others posts here as well as learned from them and as I am exploring untraining I decided to post what I am doing here.

This is my second or third time dabbling with untraining.  I have always stopped far before it got too deep.  The results of my last untraining were a greatly decreased bladder capacity and additional urgency that took more than a year to retrain back to full bladder capacity and normal (?) urgency.

I am pretty sure I don't want to be incontinent and deal with its ramifications, but I definitely have a real attraction ( fetish ) for this and the idea of getting some real irreversible or reversible with great difficulty results is drawing me like a moth to the flame.

I am not doing 24/7, but here is what I am doing:

First off, I am avoiding sexual release.  I know that this is actually the most important thing for me if I want this to have any chance of working at some level.

I am doing full time diaper wearing, wetting and messing for about 60 consecutive hours on the weekends.  I am able to wear diapers, and wet and mess in them about 14 or 15 hours a day the rest of the week.  I am not diapered at work or on the commute.

When I am at work, I am relieving my bladder about every 30 minutes and drinking a lot of water and coffee.  When I am at home, I am drinking a lot of water and a lot of coffee.  I am taking about 4-5 heaping teaspoons of metamucil throughout the day as well.

I am using bedwetting hypnosis as well as other hypnosis daily.  I am diapered with plastic pants over the diaper as I go to sleep.  I am able to wet standing, sitting and laying down on my back.  During the night, if I feel the need to relieve myself, I roll onto my back and relieve myself and then try to go right back to sleep. 

From what I have read, achieving bed wetting as an adult is extremely likely to become permanent and difficult to impossible to escape.  So of course, this is my focus.

I am also trying to be patient with the process and allow it to happen rather than force things too much. 

I am about 3 weeks into what I just described and wetting is certainly getting easier, my bladder feels smaller, and the need to urinate is becoming more urgent sooner than previous.

I am of course also researching a bit obsessively.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I am certainly interested in feedback, comments etc.  I have to admit I am pretty nervous even posting this, but if not here, where?  :)

Dude... you're posting in the Incontinence-Desires forum.

Serious question here: Why aren't you wearing 24/7? You're mind is already there, why don't you commit? Just enjoy your diapers. Let it go, you can do this.

Seriously, it's easier than you think. My wife knows. I live with 3 other roommates (my siblings) and they all know. Granted, my family may not be yours, but my point is, "you do you boo", as I've heard. And to hell with anyone else. I speak from experience.

4 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Dude... you're posting in the Incontinence-Desires forum.

Serious question here: Why aren't you wearing 24/7? You're mind is already there, why don't you commit? Just enjoy your diapers. Let it go, you can do this.

Seriously, it's easier than you think. My wife knows. I live with 3 other roommates (my siblings) and they all know. Granted, my family may not be yours, but my point is, "you do you boo", as I've heard. And to hell with anyone else. I speak from experience.

Thanks for the encouragement :)   My mind really isn't there.  But, I am continuing in the direction of moving my mind bit by bit along with playing with the risks.

4 hours ago, playwithfire said:

Thanks for the encouragement :)   My mind really isn't there.  But, I am continuing in the direction of moving my mind bit by bit along with playing with the risks.

Hehe, no problem. Sorry if my reply came off as rude (seems to me to be a little on the rude side now that I read it again... I dunno, you seem to have interpreted my intention correctly in any case).

I'm trying to think of why your mind may not be there. You're pretty much wearing almost all the time from what I can tell.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:57 PM, playwithfire said:

This statement might contain my answer. Seems it's just a mental block towards 24/7 commitment. Or maybe deeper than that, a real seeded aversion toward incontinence (which is absolutely understandable). I wish I had good advice on this. For me, I had to radically accept that this is what I wanted and determined that no one was going to stop me. From what I read from you, you're close.

But I don't understand trying to untrain if you're not wearing 24/7. The fun part is getting started, but the litmus test is consistency. I don't think you'll obtain any results if you start and stop frequently. But I could be wrong.

Good luck to you, though! I hope you figure it out soon. Best wishes.