LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie shopping

I've been shopping for onesies for a bit, and noticed some oddities.

The first is the vast variety of what gets listed as a onesie. Everything from "sexy" lace lingerie to fleece footed sleepers.

But what I really found odd is that even those sold as diaper shirts, by ABDL companies, or otherwise advertised to be worn with a diaper, they don't show them worn with a diaper (there are a few exceptions). I see plenty of other things being sold with the model wearing a diaper, but not onesies.

PS, I'm looking for a skirted onesie that isn't a sailor suit.

QMSS20-7504_grande.jpg?v=1587331839

Something more like this.

You bring up a good point. I find that a lot of onesies are actually not made to be worn with a diaper because the crotch area is too narrow and causes the onesie to slip to one side.

Good luck on finding that style, I'm curious myself if you do.

17 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

@ValentinesStuff

I've noticed a trend online with reels on Instagram with girls wearing onsies without diapers. I'd assume it's part of that community they are trying to reach in the general sales without freaking them out with a diapered model in the image.

I could understand that, except that even on sites selling diapers, don't show them wearing diapers. The following is from Reaerz.

11.251786__66844.1638759053.jpg?c=2

Our Snapsuits give a tight, discreet fit while helping smooth lines and holding diapers/pads in place without the fear of shifting or sagging. Features a metal snap crotch with 4 snaps.

That's from the description.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I could understand that, except that even on sites selling diapers, don't show them wearing diapers. The following is from Reaerz.

11.251786__66844.1638759053.jpg?c=2

That's from the description.

Doesn't rearz also sell medically as well. Maybe its to avoid anything controversial.

The right Onesie, with the right Plastic pants

Equals 12+ hours of protection without having to adjust tapes.

Perfect for all those times where CHANGING IS NOT AN OPTION.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Doesn't rearz also sell medically as well. Maybe its to avoid anything controversial.

They could use a medical diaper. 

I have given up finding good onesies.

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

ODU has some good stuff but I'm a little biased as I know both owners pretty well

They look nice, but they not functional as the snaps are in the crotch. 
I do have a few for short time use or when I don't plan to move much as they make inner thighs hurt.

Tykables are the only ones that work for longer periods, and walking. 

4 minutes ago, Dubious said:

They look nice, but they not functional as the snaps are in the crotch. 
I do have a few for short time use or when I don't plan to move much as they make inner thighs hurt.

Tykables are the only ones that work for longer periods, and walking. 

I think the difference is most of the ODU are more feminine in fitment while Tykables is more male oriented... my thoughts about it.