LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Most Babyish Feeling

dlsafrica

Diaper pats, diaper pats, oh my god, diaper pats.

There are many a grown adult who need diaper changes, and bottle feeding can easily be done with dolls that are programmed for it. But being held and having a caregiver pat my diaper, especially if it's after a diaper change, just melts me in the best of ways. I can't feel more secure, protected, and more like a baby than in that moment.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 9:16 PM, dlsafrica said:

I don't know if I phrased that right. What gives you the most babyish feeling? Your top 3.

For me, it's uncontrollable wetting. Differentiate from incontinence, which I kind of experienced for a couple of days in 2010 after I just allowed myself to not hold back. It was very uncomfortable. 

I find it extremely baby when I have a wet diaper already with the pullups over it, to put another diaper on. It pushes on my bladder and results in uncontrollable wetting. The feeling of helplessness is amazing.

One I haven't had the joy of yet though is sitting waiting totally helplessly for someone to decide I need a change. For me, I love being wet for hours but need to change straight away if I mess, so that would probably be the best scenario for being made to feel the most babyish I could.

Then there's pacifiers, which are awesome. But I would love to be made to sleep in a crib with sides so I can't get out.

during and after a diaper change I'm given a paci and baby bottle.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have to say in order The amount of amatiza my old PCP perscribed because I was outside watching my dog and had to run to the bathroom because I wasn't in little space, I didn't make it?

The same PCP also has a dose requirement for lactulose listed in my medical records as 45ml per day. So yea my doctors make me feel really little. 

The next thing would be the safety bed I made out of a canopy bed frame ?. The first day I had it made I tested it and accidently got stuck in bed for hours while trying everything to get out. I actually fell asleep trying to get out of my bed?. I figured a way out after I woke up and had to make a modification as there was 0 way out on my own if I had removed my glasses before hand ?

Last thing would be my old paci ( I have some replacements already ordered).?

• Like 1

I think my top 1 is sometimes I am wet when I get wake up,  just want to laying in bed wishing I had a mommy come in to change me and get me ready for the day.

my 2nd one is when I have wet my diaper or mess my diaper uncontrollably. 

my 3rd is when I laying in down changing my diaper pretending a mommy is talking to me