LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis... what did I get myself into? Part 8 (6/03)

On 6/1/2022 at 11:59 AM, dlgore said:

Keep checking for an update!!!   Really licking this story.    Please continue 

Just for you, since you asked nicely.

When we got home, mommy pulled me out of the car seat and put me back in the stroller. As she wheeled me towards the front door, I could already see one of the new changes made, there was a ramp to get to the door. Most people would probably assume mommy made her home wheel chair accessible, but nope, she just made it easier to get me into the house without having to deal with stairs or take me out. So we rolled in, she picked me up and we made our way to the living room. Passing through the kitchen though, I could see everything that could be opened had a little locking mechanism, to keep curious babies from getting into trouble. Dammit, now I couldn't even get myself real food if I needed it. This sucked...

Once we got to the living room, my eyes almost popped out of my head. Mommy put me down and just let me look at everything... holy hell, this was an ABDL dreamland! Is this what rich people had the power to do? There was a large, adult sized playpen off to the side, a toy chest over flowing with blocks, dolls, baby puzzle toys, everything you'd expect to keep an infant occupied. But it was the other things that really surprised me. There was one of those baby jumpers, adult sized of course, a bounce chair with accompanying toys and noise makers hanging above it, adult sized, an adult sized baby walker that also had wheels and toys and stuff on it like the bounce chair. There was even what looked to be a motorized baby swing, you know, ones where you can put a baby in and they either enjoy swinging or it ends up rocking them to sleep? Yeah one of those... but the craziest part was, these didn't look hand built, or clunky versions made for disabled adults, no, these looked EXACTLY like the infant versions, just scaled up to an adult size.

I was shocked to be honest, it was so surreal to see, how the hell did mommy get all this and so fast too?! I guess having an absurd amount of money is essentially like being magic, that's the best way I could put it. Mommy kneeled down beside me.

"Well it seems my little girl likes all the new toys and presents mommy got for her, hmmmm...?"

I honestly did, as an ABDL, this was literally a dream come true, I couldn't wait to try them all out.

"Pway momma?"

"No little girl, I know you snoozed a bit on the way back from the court, but you gotta try and take a nap sweetie."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned at the mention of a nap. I was still tired from todays earlier events, so I decided she was right. I went to stand up and grab mommies hand, but in my drowsy state, I waddled a bit but ended up falling back on my big poofy butt, thankfully it didn't hurt, but it did force something else out.

*piiiiiiiiishhhhhh*

I had my eyes closed and sighed.

"I know that face sweetie, it means mommy is going to have a wet diapie to change when we get upstairs. But with you being so tired sweetie maybe you should crawl"

So I did, it was slow going but I got used to it and managed to crawl up the stairs, with mommy behind me patting my butt all the way up. I crawled to the door of the room I'd been staying in. Nothing. The room was devoid of any of my things and was neatly done up, it was nothing more then another guest room again.

"No, no sweetie, that's not your room now baby, your room is at the end, right across from mommy's room."

So I crawled to the door of what used to be an empty room. The door was painted baby pink and in cutesy letters on the door it said "Princess Jaclyns Nursery". At this point mommy scooped me up and carried me on her hip.

"Can you read that sweetie? It says babyyyyy Jaclyn's Nursery! Eeeee it's so cute, I can't wait for you to see inside baby."

She opened the door and carried me in. Wow, my mouth hung open. This room screamed baby girl. In the corner was a huge white crib, with baby pink bedding, with a mobile of princesses over head, there was even this baby pink canopy type material, it hung from the roof and connected to the four posts of the crib, just to give it that extra feminine flair. The crib was big though, big enough to contain more than one person and rails high enough to keep me from escaping. In the crib was plenty of stuffies, but at the end there was this MASSIVE teddy bear.

Not far from the crib was the change table, again white but accented in baby pink. I sensed a motif here... it was BIG, it could easily fit me and was high enough to make changing my diapers a breeze. I could see on the shelves below it was stocked to the gills with plenty of ABDL diapers. Little Kings, Alphagators, Unicorns, Princess, etc... all the biggest and most popular ABDL diapers were there, a long with plastic panties, creams, powders, oils, wipes, etc... all the baby changing supplies.

There was plenty of other things in the room too, with similar items to the living room. Another bounce chair, a baby jumper hung near the crib, a toy box over flowing with toys, a baby playmat, a rocking chair in the corner of the room near the head of the crib. Again, it looked like a nursery you'd see in a magazine advertisement, just scaled up to fit...me. It was so surreal. But what was even more surprising is what came next. Mommy carried me over to the BIG walk in closet and walked in and flicked on the light. I internaly moaned as I saw what I'd be wearing going forward, for the most part, it was an explosion of baby... dresses. Ugh... so many poofy silk and satin dresses, with big poofy skirts and tons of frills, all in feminine or pastel colours. All of them seemed to have matching diaper covers and bonnets. I guess Mommy was really planning on showing me off and making me look girly and baby-ish. Thankfully there were some more "tame" clothes further in, but a lot of onesies and skirts and even a few overalls. This was not looking good... I guess this was going to be the price I paid for enjoying all the new toys and furniture mommy had boughten me.

We left the closet, she put me on the change table, strapped me in and got to changing me.

"Oh myyyy, my little piddle monster, looks like your diapey was about to burst, thank gosh we got it now and in time. Who's my little piddle monster, who's mommy's cute piddle monster?" She cooed at me while starting to tickle my belly.

I laughed and giggled, for the first time since the trip to the courthouse. She removed the wet diaper and picked up a new one and showed it off to me before sliding it under me.

"Look baby girllll, a princess diapie for my pwincess Jackieeeee" she cooed.

She continued and finished up the change. I was moved into the crib, given my pacie back. Mommy put the side up before saying she'd be right back. She was only gone for two minutes before re-entering and handing me a bottle filled with apple juice. She handed it to me, turned on the mobile above the crib and the baby monitor. She reached in through the bars and gave me a few tummy tickles.

"I know it's been a long, exhausting day and you've been very upset, so let's try to get some sleep and hopefully you'll be a sweeter princess when you wake up"

She left the room, I stuck the bottle in my mouth and sucked as I watched the mobile spin and the lullaby play, I made it half way through the bottle before I just passed out from the days events.

(I'm not going to sugar coat it for you guys, that was the last portion I wrote like a month ago and haven't written anything further, I just lost the desire, so, for now after this chapter, this story will be on hiatus and unfortunately may never get resumed. I'll never say never, but it doesn't look good =/ hopefully you do enjoy this last portion though.)

• Like 12
  • Secretstash changed the title to Hypnosis... what did I get myself into? Part 8 (6/03)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 10:38 AM, Secretstash said:

Part 4

We got to the doctors office and walked in, she held my hand the entire time. God I was so nervous...

"Hi we're here for an appointment with Doctor Sanders for Jackson"

The receptionist clearly looked at me, surprised as all heck, but did her best to maintain her composure and be nice.

"Awwwh isn't he a little cutie, just take a seat over there and Dr. Sanders should be ready soon"

We sat down. I was clearly nervous about this, I was even shaking a bit and Sarah could sense it.

"Awwwh come here baby" she pulled me onto her lap so I was sitting on her knees, facing her. "Shhhhh theres nothing to be worried about, Mommy's doctor is really nice, I told her all about your situation, it'll be fine."

Then she started bouncing me on her knees, I was a pretty light guy, but it still ended up being little bounces up and down, she was tickling my tummy at the same time too. I just burst out in an actual fit of giggles.

As this was going on, Dr Sanders had stepped out and seen the whole thing as it happened.

"Sarah and Jackson?" Dr Sanders called out.

"Oh, let's go baby" She grabbed my hand and we walked into the examination room. 

"Sarah, if you could, please undress him down to his underwear so I can give him a full exam, I'll be right back" She left the room.

"Okay baby, lets do this" She undid the shortalls and pulled them off. "Arms up sweetie" I raised my arms as Sarah unsnapped my onesie and pulled it up over my head. "Here sit on the table baby"

I did. God I was shaking like a leaf, here I was in just a diaper, about to fully get examined my a cute lady doctor. Sarah sensed it, wrapped her arm around me and started rubbing my arm up and down and kissing me on the top of the head. It didn't help that I was so full of pee and poop I was ready to burst from both ends.

Dr. Sanders walked in and witnessed the display of motherly affection. She did a double take on the diaper, so babyish she thought, but didn't say anything.

"So, Sarah, it's always nice to see you, I know we spoke over the phone but would you like to explain it more thoroughly this time?"

"Sure, so this little guy had just lost his job and was getting evicted, so he asked if he could stay with me for awhile. I knew he felt off, like a lot had been bothering him, I think he'd been on an edge since his mommy passed away, but losing his daddy unexpectedly and then losing his job after too, I think it just became too much for him. So over the course of a few weeks, it started with bed wetting, which we tried to deal with, then daytime accidents came, so we started him with adult pull ups. That worked for a few days until... until he had his first messy accident, so I switched him over to medical diapers and then eventually I needed something that could hold up better and that's what you see him wearing."

"Ok, that explains a lot but what of the behavior? I seen you bouncing him on your knees and he was giggling just like any little one."

"Well, I'm not sure about that... it seems every step down we took in terms of undies, his personality took a step down to match. So by time we tried regular diapers, he was crying at accidents, he was spilling drinks that didn't have lids, he was sucking his thumb a bunch... I think he might just be trying to rewind to a time where everything was easier. I'm not going to lie, I probably didn't help... I... couldn't stand to see him crying like that. My mothering instincts just kicked in, I tried to comfort and soothe him like you might with any child. And now? he's probably at the level of a 9 month old baby. He pees and poops his diapers, he sucks on pacifiers, drinks from bottles. I'm acutally surprised he's not wet yet actually.

"Wow... well that certainly is a lot to take in. Well let's get this exam started, I'll just bring in the nurse so she can help with the exam. Nurse!"

Dammit, this was going exactly as planned so far, I didn't want to add in ANOTHER person seeing me in this state. I can't believe the depth of the memories Sarah's brain had concocted to explain this scenario. It was perfect actually. I heard Dr. Sanders whisper to the nurse.

"Just treat him like you would any other baby we see, take notes, but when I go to draw blood, stand at the end of the table and make faces or play with his feet, got it?"

"Sure thing Doctor"

"Ok let's get to the exam" Dr Sanders said. "First let's stand him up and measure his height and weight... hmmm 5'9"... 155 pounds... ok lay him back down on the table. Ok Jaxie I'm gonna listen to your heart and lungs ok? This might be a little chilly, can you follow what I do?"

I nodded enthusiastically, she breathed a couple of hot breaths on the stethoscope and I followed.

"Such a smart babieeeee... ok ... hmmm.... normal, ok now lean up please?"

I just stared at her quizzically.

"Nurse?"

She leaned me up and I could feel the cold metal on my back. Oooh leaning up like this was not making my stomach feel good.

"Ok back down... ok I'm going to examine his diaper area, just to check for rashes and to make sure everything has developed properly. Nurse, if you could untape the diaper."

*Scritch, Scritch, Scritch, Scritch*

This was it, this is what I was holding my pee in for what I was about to do was the height of baby-ishness, especially baby boys.

"Ok let's peal back and see what we're, OH MY GOD!"

Spiiiiiiish. A fountain of pee erupted the moment my diaper was pulled down. Sarah and the nurse gasped too. The doctor deftly covered up the stream and mostly seemed non plussed about getting peed on a bit. I got her, the table, and even on me. I had my fingers in my mouth, sloppily sucking on them and giggled at the incident.

"Well he certainly acts like a 9 month old baby eh? Eh Jaxie my little pee pee fountain" She tickled my tummy and I giggled. "Well everything looks good down there, if a little smaller than usual, no rashes either Sarah, so you've been doing a great job changing him."

Sarah beamed with pride standing in the corner. The doctor proceeded with closing up the diaper and taping it back up, saying it would last and she could change me after the rest of the exam.

"Now here's the tough part for babies, we have to take some blood samples for analysis, here Sarah could you give me whats in your hand? This might make things easier"

"Sure thing" she handed the doctor my pacie, which she deftly popped in my waiting lips.

"Nurse?"

"Oh right, sorry"

The nurse moved deftly to the end of the table, she was a bit younger than the doctor, but boy she was a cutie too. She started making faces at me, playing peekaboo, all the things you'd do with a baby. I knew she was trying to distract me as they were getting ready to draw some blood, but that didn't bother me, so I just played along and giggled. Once the needle was in, she started tickling my feet a bit, eventually grabbing them both and kind of doing a cycling motion.

"I wouldn't do that if I were youuuu" Dr Sanders chimed in.

"How come? This cutie seems to be loving it!" She smiled down at me.

*Pfffart* *PPPPPPPffffart*

"Uh oh, just a tootie baby eh" the nurse kept it up.

Oh no... not here, not like this in front of everyone... please not this level of humiliation.

*Pffftart*

I couldn't hold it, I scrunched up my face and beared down.

*BLARRRRRT* *Plop* *Pfffffart* *BLAAAAARRTTTT* *plop* Plop*

God that was embarassing... but, I had to play it up, I let out an audible sigh and giggled and smiled.

"Well my baby finally made his first pushies of the day, such a big boy, such a big boyyyy" Sarah beamed at me.

"That's why I told you you shouldn't continue, what you were doing was a movement called bicycle legs, it's a movement mommies do when their baby is gassy or constipated and can use a little help... getting things out.

"Oh... sorry" The nurse turned to Sarah and did a my bad face.

"Well at least we got the blood we need. I'm going to get this sent out for analysis, nurse, you come with me and we can give mommy and her baby some privacy." Both left the exam room.

Well baby, you certainly know how to make a scene on your trip to the doctors, I think you left an impression on both of them. Up until the end they thought thought you were a cute, handsome baby boy, before you started gassing them out with your toots and dropping stink bombs on them with your poopies. hahaha"

"Me swtinky momma"

"You sure are baby!"

Sarah quickly cleaned me up, but giving me a thorough wipe up before taping on a new Little Kings diaper. The nurse and Dr. Sanders returned shortly after.

"Oh my godddd! that's just the cutest diapey! Where do you even find diapers that are that big and cute?"

"Online of course, I can give you the site, Why, are you interested in getting some for yourself?" Sarah teased the nurse and gave her a playful wink.

The nurse turned beet red.

"N-no, n-n-not for me, for a friend of course"

"Well the two you seen today are by ABU, Little kings and Alphagator, just google them, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Speaking of which, you think you can take this one off my hands? I'm not sure where to get rid of it in here"

Sarah was holding up my poopy diaper. The Nurse took it, holding it like it could exploded at any minute. Dr. Sanders just rolled her eyes.

"Go take that to the dumpster out back and I'll move things along here."

The nurse left, holding the diaper as far away from her nose as she could.

"Now, I just want to send you down the hall to Dr. Dillon, she deals more with the mental side of things. She's a little busy, but she'll give you a quick assessment and recommendation. Other than that, little Jaxie here seems perfectly healthy." She tickled me under the chin. I giggled.

"Ok let's go baby"

"Dwessed?" I asked, I didn't need to be walking around this building in nothing but a diaper!

"Baby it's just a few doors down, it'll be fine, besides Dr. Dillon should see you like this."

I still whined, so mommy gathered up my clothes and shoes, threw them in her bag, plopped the pacifier in my mouth to stop the whining and then did something I did not see coming. She picked me up and settle me on her hip! I had no idea she could do this! I wrapped my legs around her instinctively.

"Say bye bye to Dr. Sanders Jaxie"

I waved "buh bye".

"Awwwh such a cutie, have a good day Sarah, best of luck!"

We left and started walking down the hall, well Sarah walked, I was just a passive infant along for the ride.

"Ooof baby, you sure are a heavy baby, but sometimes us mommies gotta do what we gotta do. I much prefer to go this route, rather than give you a spank for being a groucy baby."

She knocked on the door.

"Come in" came another womans voice.

So we walked in and mommy sat on a chair. Dr. Dillons eyes went wide for sure, but she recomposed herself quickly. I didn't get a seat, instead I was in mommys lap, sucking my pacie, trying to hide my face from yet another new person.

"Awwwwh so who do we have here?"

"This is baby Jackson"

"He's a bit big for a baby" Dr. Dillon chuckled "Awwwh those diapers are precious! Like a grown up of version of pampers! Well lets get down to it, explain the situation"

Sarah got into it, explained the situation the same to this doctor as she did to the last. The stress, the job, the deaths, the accidents, the pull ups, the diapers and the regressive behaviour, etc...

"Well I've definitely heard of a few cases like this and theres some good news and bad news. The person just regresses to a time where they didn't have to deal with the trauma, it's certainly a coping method. The bad news is he might never break out and you might have to take of him as a baby for the rest of your life, or you can lean into it, give him a safe space, make him feel loved and cared for and might eventually break out and want to grow back up. We could also offer then very serious therapies or therapeutics, but I'd recommend the other route. Treat him like the baby he seems to be acting as and see where it goes from there."

"Ok that sounds like a good plan. I'm still young-ish, I have plenty of money and due to that, have nothing but time, helping me step son, taking care of a baby like I never got to before, it actually seems like a dream! Is there any chance he regresses any further?" Sarah asked.

"Well, he's already acting pretty baby-ish, so it's hard to say, he could always drop a level, become less verbal and may want to be fed a certain way. If you follow"

"I don't follow" I wasn't following either...

"Put your hands over his ears, I don't hant to give his brain anymore ideas"

Then, silence, I looked up and could see them talking, but I had no idea what they were saying.

"Yeah you definitely can, I'll write a prescription and give you some guides if it ever comes down to that, ok?"

"Yes for sure, thank you so much Doctor, come on little one, lets get you dressed and head out."

Sarah got me dressed up again in my puppy onesie and shortalls and we headed out. Once we got home Sarah put me right down for a nap, handing me a bottle of warmed up milk in my bed.

"Mommy's got a ton things to plan for baby, you catch some winks and I'll come get you later. After such a stressful day and barely sleeping the night prior I passed out half way through my bottle.

(I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I hope you haven't felt like its gone off the rails yet lol. I think I might try to delay the next chapter a bit since I've been releasing one every 24 hours or so, but ahhhh I'm a sucker for comments and nice words :P enjoy and let me know what you think!)

I've really enjoyed this so far. I've always loved hypnosis stories. 

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 4:00 PM, Secretstash said:

Just for you, since you asked nicely.

When we got home, mommy pulled me out of the car seat and put me back in the stroller. As she wheeled me towards the front door, I could already see one of the new changes made, there was a ramp to get to the door. Most people would probably assume mommy made her home wheel chair accessible, but nope, she just made it easier to get me into the house without having to deal with stairs or take me out. So we rolled in, she picked me up and we made our way to the living room. Passing through the kitchen though, I could see everything that could be opened had a little locking mechanism, to keep curious babies from getting into trouble. Dammit, now I couldn't even get myself real food if I needed it. This sucked...

Once we got to the living room, my eyes almost popped out of my head. Mommy put me down and just let me look at everything... holy hell, this was an ABDL dreamland! Is this what rich people had the power to do? There was a large, adult sized playpen off to the side, a toy chest over flowing with blocks, dolls, baby puzzle toys, everything you'd expect to keep an infant occupied. But it was the other things that really surprised me. There was one of those baby jumpers, adult sized of course, a bounce chair with accompanying toys and noise makers hanging above it, adult sized, an adult sized baby walker that also had wheels and toys and stuff on it like the bounce chair. There was even what looked to be a motorized baby swing, you know, ones where you can put a baby in and they either enjoy swinging or it ends up rocking them to sleep? Yeah one of those... but the craziest part was, these didn't look hand built, or clunky versions made for disabled adults, no, these looked EXACTLY like the infant versions, just scaled up to an adult size.

I was shocked to be honest, it was so surreal to see, how the hell did mommy get all this and so fast too?! I guess having an absurd amount of money is essentially like being magic, that's the best way I could put it. Mommy kneeled down beside me.

"Well it seems my little girl likes all the new toys and presents mommy got for her, hmmmm...?"

I honestly did, as an ABDL, this was literally a dream come true, I couldn't wait to try them all out.

"Pway momma?"

"No little girl, I know you snoozed a bit on the way back from the court, but you gotta try and take a nap sweetie."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned at the mention of a nap. I was still tired from todays earlier events, so I decided she was right. I went to stand up and grab mommies hand, but in my drowsy state, I waddled a bit but ended up falling back on my big poofy butt, thankfully it didn't hurt, but it did force something else out.

*piiiiiiiiishhhhhh*

I had my eyes closed and sighed.

"I know that face sweetie, it means mommy is going to have a wet diapie to change when we get upstairs. But with you being so tired sweetie maybe you should crawl"

So I did, it was slow going but I got used to it and managed to crawl up the stairs, with mommy behind me patting my butt all the way up. I crawled to the door of the room I'd been staying in. Nothing. The room was devoid of any of my things and was neatly done up, it was nothing more then another guest room again.

"No, no sweetie, that's not your room now baby, your room is at the end, right across from mommy's room."

So I crawled to the door of what used to be an empty room. The door was painted baby pink and in cutesy letters on the door it said "Princess Jaclyns Nursery". At this point mommy scooped me up and carried me on her hip.

"Can you read that sweetie? It says babyyyyy Jaclyn's Nursery! Eeeee it's so cute, I can't wait for you to see inside baby."

She opened the door and carried me in. Wow, my mouth hung open. This room screamed baby girl. In the corner was a huge white crib, with baby pink bedding, with a mobile of princesses over head, there was even this baby pink canopy type material, it hung from the roof and connected to the four posts of the crib, just to give it that extra feminine flair. The crib was big though, big enough to contain more than one person and rails high enough to keep me from escaping. In the crib was plenty of stuffies, but at the end there was this MASSIVE teddy bear.

Not far from the crib was the change table, again white but accented in baby pink. I sensed a motif here... it was BIG, it could easily fit me and was high enough to make changing my diapers a breeze. I could see on the shelves below it was stocked to the gills with plenty of ABDL diapers. Little Kings, Alphagators, Unicorns, Princess, etc... all the biggest and most popular ABDL diapers were there, a long with plastic panties, creams, powders, oils, wipes, etc... all the baby changing supplies.

There was plenty of other things in the room too, with similar items to the living room. Another bounce chair, a baby jumper hung near the crib, a toy box over flowing with toys, a baby playmat, a rocking chair in the corner of the room near the head of the crib. Again, it looked like a nursery you'd see in a magazine advertisement, just scaled up to fit...me. It was so surreal. But what was even more surprising is what came next. Mommy carried me over to the BIG walk in closet and walked in and flicked on the light. I internaly moaned as I saw what I'd be wearing going forward, for the most part, it was an explosion of baby... dresses. Ugh... so many poofy silk and satin dresses, with big poofy skirts and tons of frills, all in feminine or pastel colours. All of them seemed to have matching diaper covers and bonnets. I guess Mommy was really planning on showing me off and making me look girly and baby-ish. Thankfully there were some more "tame" clothes further in, but a lot of onesies and skirts and even a few overalls. This was not looking good... I guess this was going to be the price I paid for enjoying all the new toys and furniture mommy had boughten me.

We left the closet, she put me on the change table, strapped me in and got to changing me.

"Oh myyyy, my little piddle monster, looks like your diapey was about to burst, thank gosh we got it now and in time. Who's my little piddle monster, who's mommy's cute piddle monster?" She cooed at me while starting to tickle my belly.

I laughed and giggled, for the first time since the trip to the courthouse. She removed the wet diaper and picked up a new one and showed it off to me before sliding it under me.

"Look baby girllll, a princess diapie for my pwincess Jackieeeee" she cooed.

She continued and finished up the change. I was moved into the crib, given my pacie back. Mommy put the side up before saying she'd be right back. She was only gone for two minutes before re-entering and handing me a bottle filled with apple juice. She handed it to me, turned on the mobile above the crib and the baby monitor. She reached in through the bars and gave me a few tummy tickles.

"I know it's been a long, exhausting day and you've been very upset, so let's try to get some sleep and hopefully you'll be a sweeter princess when you wake up"

She left the room, I stuck the bottle in my mouth and sucked as I watched the mobile spin and the lullaby play, I made it half way through the bottle before I just passed out from the days events.

(I'm not going to sugar coat it for you guys, that was the last portion I wrote like a month ago and haven't written anything further, I just lost the desire, so, for now after this chapter, this story will be on hiatus and unfortunately may never get resumed. I'll never say never, but it doesn't look good =/ hopefully you do enjoy this last portion though.)

That is extremely sad to hear it was just getting good!! Sounds like my Baby Dream! Getting declared unfit and basically stripped of adulthood to be a baby girl permanently!!

• 1 year later...