LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Domino's Pizza! I honestly seem to get a free pizza a lot

This reminds me of the women who came in the store whose husband worked for Kraft and was getting coupons for free Digornio pizza and told me her kids were tired of free pizza.  

So I told her I would gladly take them off her hand.  I got so much free pizza from that women.

Boboli supposedly is a good pre made/bakedcrust for "pizza", and as for the best....??? Remember, I work around this stuff, but for me, the best I have experienced was on a Princess cruise. They had a pizza bakery right on the ship, out by the pool!!!! Everything made from scratch, hand thrown dough, simple sauce, real cheese, simple toppings, but O*M*G.!!!! Thing had to be 24 or more inches across, and just stunningly delicious!!! Hands down the BEST truly Italian pizza I have ever had..amazing!????????

It's pretty trivially easy to make pizza dough,   It's just 2 cups or so of flour and a packet of yeast (and 3/4 cup of water or so).    You can add small amounts of salt, sugar, garlic powder, and olive oil to improve the taste or consistency, but not really required.     But as others point out, your local grocery will often have it in the deli section or the like.    It's not hard to stretch it out, throw some sauce, cheese, or whatever you like on it and pop it in the oven.  

With fresh dough and a preheated oven, it only takes about 15 minutes.

On 4/20/2022 at 8:40 AM, willnotwill said:

The product sucks.  Back in the days when they were the only delivery place around, it was acceptable.   I miss the days of being in a metro area where I could order up a really top notch pizza and a greek salad (w/anchovies) and get it in short order.    If you're in the DC area see if there's a Paisanos near you.

YES!!!  That's where I get mine from these days, though it's on the other side of the county.  However, I can stop by on my way home from work. 

I heard that Wiseguy Pizza is pretty dang good, though never had a chance to try any.   They opened up near the DC Navy Yard just shortly after I got fired from my job down there. 

I haven't had a Dominos pizza in years... and after they "made it better", it really sucked and I avoid it like the plague.  PJ is OK... it suffices when nothing else is available.  Long ago, Pizza Hut had a "Big New Yorker" pizza.  Completely different from their normal product line and it was actually pretty good.  One day I go to order one and got "sorry, we don't have that anymore".  Got one of their regular pizzas and was not impressed.  My subconscious must have agreed because I forgot to put the leftovers in the fridge.  Got up the next day and it was still sitting there on the stovetop.  At that point it got tossed.

I miss the Big New Yorker....really liked the dough, and it was just......bigger...but that was a long azzed time ago, before 9/11.....got discontinued after that ??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Is the Big New York the 24 pieces long pizza. I think it was called The Big Foot in Illinois when they had that in the early 90s. My brother and I could kill that thing!

No.  It was an XL sized round pizza, but different ingredients than their regular stuff.

14 hours ago, square_duck said:

I miss the Big New Yorker....really liked the dough, and it was just......bigger...but that was a long azzed time ago, before 9/11.....got discontinued after that ??

Yes... it was quite a long time ago.   That particular PH is long gone too -- now a Popeyes.  hmm.... haven't had my spicy chicken fix in a while, so maybe I'll be doing that soon.

• Like 1