LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Sizing Guide

So I have a few pairs of 4 CARE Onesies that I bought from NorthShore.

I like them, but they are starting to age, so I'm considering my options.

I wear the 2X Size 4Care Onesies, does anybody know what size Would fit me for other Brands?

It's overwhelming and confusing because there are many choices available and most websites don't offer returns.

AB Style not required, but I would consider something cute. 

Solid Colors are preferred though, preferably Tank-Top style.

4 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

So I have a few pairs of 4 CARE Onesies that I bought from NorthShore.

I like them, but they are starting to age, so I'm considering my options.

I wear the 2X Size 4Care Onesies, does anybody know what size Would fit me for other Brands?

It's overwhelming and confusing because there are many choices available and most websites don't offer returns.

AB Style not required, but I would consider something cute. 

Solid Colors are preferred though, preferably Tank-Top style.

@CodHero24:  I'm not aware of Tank-top style onesies....  I've been after (mainly white) traditional T-shirt (not V shape) style.  I've found the size charts on Tykables and ABU to be reasonable for my needs.  Not sure how it be for your size.

I am medically incontinent and wear onesies 24/7.  I wear them to support my diaper and keep the tapes from snagging on clothing or bedding.  At night they are my pj's.

For a onesie to provide good support, the torso measurement is critical.  Unfortunately, sizing for onesies is not well standardized between different manufacturers.  This means that some experimentation may be necessary.  Once you find a brand/model that fits you well, stay with it .

I get almost all of my onesies from Babykins (usually just called "Kins") in Canada.  I have found their onesies to be made of a slightly heavier fabric that lasts longer.  The snaps are well sewn into the crotch flaps and I have not had any problems with them tearing out (that I have encountered with other brands).

Good luck!

--John

(double incontinent)

• Like 1