LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not exactly sure where to suggest stuff, but maybe a looking-for-roleplay subforum in the roleplay forum?

Just a simple idea to organise the roleplay channel. Seen a few roleplay posts (including my own at one time) about trying to find roleplays and I just simply thought it may be better to have a subforum dedicated to finding roleplays so people don't have to search around the normal roleplay forum for any roleplay requests. Just a suggestion though!

@squishii @DailyDi

I follow what you’re saying, because most people that are talking about role-play Are just placing the request in the role-play form, hoping to pick up somebody that they wish to or want to “play with”. It can be kind of confusing if you are trying to locate stuff that has to do with role-play and you are going through the role-play forum, it can be buried under other posts when people are role-playing.

Not sure how this would work logistically, because you would basically be placing requests like this in one forum, while writing the forum post in another forum.  One way you could do that would be to make a post in this supposed forum, and then when you have a person who is “playing with you“, you would inform someone of this, and then the topic starter would then link their post to the role-play, so that people could see which ones are started and which ones aren’t. I can understand why you would want to do this, because if you’re trying to locate a story, it can be kind of hard, If we have a lot of talented writers, and a lot of talented writers post a lot of good content, and therefore content moves down the boards and would get buried underneath something else. I love seeing our talented writers making stories and playing the roles of the characters in the stories, and that is part of what makes storytelling and role-playing so good. Me, I’m not very good of a writer, but I could possibly give it a shot someday. Not sure exactly what type of role-play I would be involved in, but it would have to be something that would interest me, and who knows may decide to do it at some point and see what happens. I am not saying that I would not get involved in a role-play, it’s just said I would have to be a special one. I have done a role-play online with a couple of users from DD, and I liked it, but it hasn’t been for a long while.

The second thing to consider is: DD is a very active community, and as such there are probably millions of posts that are in our forum. Each time we create a new forum, this means that it is something else that is added to our community, and it would have to be monitored to make sure that it is used appropriately. 99% of us probably Would do it properly, So that wouldn’t be an issue, but does this create extra work for the admin team?  Mikey and the team will have to make a decision as to whether they think this would be an appropriate request. I am not against it, but being a forum owner and a website owner myself, there is always something to consider When you add new features are new forms:  Mikey will have to make the decision whether he wishes to add an additional form to his site, and also make a decision as to how or when it is used.

We shall see!
Brian

?????????