LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Jake, I know you're going to get a lot of responses, but I own a lot of plastic pants. I've been blessed over the years to have tried quite a variety. Without a doubt, the best combination of quality pants, price, and exceptional service is Suprima from B4NS. I swear I don't work for them or have any affiliation with them at all, but when you find that rare excellent customer experience, you want to tell others about it.

Personally, I love the S1214 in powder white, which gives you the thicker vinyl, but I also have the very innovative S1237 in powder white, which has snaps up front so you can check or even change your diaper without having to take the pants off. There are still others I plan to try but just haven't gotten to yet. For instance, I'm really interested in the S1247, which has a really wide crotch.

If you want to try something really different, from a different company, go to gabbys.net and look at the breathable waterproof pants: http://www.gabbys.net/zencart/index.php?ma...&products_id=14

These are basically Nylon pants, coated in a thin coating of polyurethane. They feel like cloth, move like cloth, they're absolutely silent, and they feel really good. I think B4NS has pretty much the same thing with the S1204, but I haven't personally used them yet.

I hope this helps!

-RMS

I am wanting to try some plastic pants for nighttime use. What brand should I get and where is the best place to buy. There are a lot of different kinds and styles, I'm not sure which to try first.

Thanks!

I have been using these comco pull on pants for about 5 yrs now and they work really great for me they keep my bed dry and are really comfortable to wear. I buy them 6 at a time and get them for 10 bucks a piece that way. They are soft with a extra heavy waist band to keep your bed from getting wet. I wear cloth diapers with them and they feel soft n cuddly.

http://www.comco-mn.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.1...6319+1150439529

Any situation can be humiliating depending on the perception of the people involved. I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties are a necessity. Now if they were exposed in a public setting, it might be humiliating. In other settings I would have no bad feelings at all. I want my play to be safe, sane and consentual. I have no desire to be arrested for indecent exposure.

Froggy

PS Has anyone seen any froggy print plastic panties, I would love to get some, not cloth covered, printed plastic.

Hi, I'm a guy that gets extremely turned on at the thought of being humiliated by a woman/women for wearing nothing other than a pair of rubber/plastic pants. when I say humiliated I.E laughed at, insulted, teased, roughed up that kinda thing!. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this kinda thing or something similar or even enjoys to humiliate men wearing plastic/rubber pants?

I guess posting about it here sort of qualifies as us catering to your kink for public humiliation? You've certainly done it enough times for me to wonder. <_>

• 1 month later...

I just had to ask if there are any Plasticpants Only Wearers out there like myself since there does not seem to be too many, but there are a few.

Some might only Wear but not Wet, and some if Up for the Pleasure, Love to Wet.

I have also gone to some Great Lengths to Enjoy this Pleasure too like wearing Fetware's "Harem Pants" over my plasticpants so as to enjoy my Sloshing for as Long as I can. :D

Plasticpantsman,

Doug

My years as a youngster were spent pursuing plastic pants but they were very hard to get hold of and it took considerable "bottle" to go and buy some.

I also did not like anything else worn with them and still occassionaly wear just plastic pants but when I end up wetting them I have only seconds left before it all starts dribbling down my legs, so they are not very practical but I still love them, so I now wear them over my disposable nappies most of the time- :thumbsup: best of both worlds now I guess :lol:

I just had to ask if there are any Plasticpants Only Wearers out there like myself since there does not seem to be too many, but there are a few.

Some might only Wear but not Wet, and some if Up for the Pleasure, Love to Wet.

I have also gone to some Great Lengths to Enjoy this Pleasure too like wearing Fetware's "Harem Pants" over my plasticpants so as to enjoy my Sloshing for as Long as I can. :D

Plasticpantsman,

Doug

Hi Plasticpantsman, I too love to wear just plastic pants but I'm not into wetting them I'm more for being humiliated in them as you will already know if you have read my plastic pants psychology.

Hi, I've been using cloth diapers and plastic panties for a few months now, and like them a lot more then disposables for overnight. Two of my three pairs of plastic pants have developed rips, and I need to replace them. The question is, should I try rubber? Will they last longer and work as well?

If so, what brands have you used?

And do they always smell like rubber?

The plasic panties I have are from adultclothdiapers.com. I like them a lot, but would like them to have lasted longer. I may try their heavy weight panty, has any tried them?

Thanks in advance.

Rubber pants are very durable, but they're also expensive and hot. They really hold in the heat!

I get my vinyl pants from B4NS.com, which carries Suprima, a German brand. These pants come in a variety of styles, colors, and even thicknesses. If you choose the thicker material, I think you'll find that they're very durable and very comfortable.

I also recommend trying a pair of the breathable pants from Gabby's. These pants are completely silent, very comfortable, and feel really good. They're a Nylon pant that's coated with polyurethane and they feel silky smooth. I really like the ones I have.

Just my two cents.

-RMS

I buy plastic pants from comco and adultcothdiaper co. The comcos last longer than adultclothdiaper co. but you might want to try getting one size bigger from adultclothdiaper co. That's what i did and they seemed to last a little bit longer. I guess just a little bit bigger keeps them from tearing. Plus i always hand wash my plastic pants in cool water after i use them,if you know what i mean :whistling:

I tried rubber pants and they were hot.

It also felt and smelled like a pencil eraser.

If you want long lasting plastic pants get the Comco brand pants

Dear rnkdiaperboy I LOVE PLASTICPANTS-THE SOFT VYNAL GERBER'BABY'TYPE FOR ADULTS SOMETIMES I JUST LIKE TO WEAR ALL BY THEMSELVES WITH BABY POWDER ON MY BOTTOM--PLEASE TRY THIS ITS EXCITING,FEEELS GOOD ON YOUR PP AND YOU WILL LIKE THAT TRUST ME ,YOUR DL NEW FRIEND STEPHEN :) I'LL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL SOON BYE

Hi, I've been using cloth diapers and plastic panties for a few months now, and like them a lot more then disposables for overnight. Two of my three pairs of plastic pants have developed rips, and I need to replace them. The question is, should I try rubber? Will they last longer and work as well?

The plasic panties I have are from adultclothdiapers.com. I like them a lot, but would like them to have lasted longer. I may try their heavy weight panty, has any tried them?

Thanks in advance.

Rubber pants fit and feel very different than plastic pants do, so you may end up not liking them as much, I know I would rather wear plastic and I have both. Their was a suggestion to buy your plastic pants a little bigger and that does help them to last longer, but more important is washing them after wearing them. The oil from your skin causes the plastic to harden and crack, so hand wash them each time in warm water and a mild unscented hand soap. I have plastic pants that are years old. Then again I have many many pairs and that's the other thing, you need to have at least 6 or 7 pairs so that you can cycle them to make them last.

:o Having not yet tried Rubber pants I can only comment on the plastic pants available here in the U.K. and generally there are quite a few different types but mainly break down into either Sewn seam pants or welded seam pants :o

Probably the most usual type here are the "Sandra" waterproof pants now made by Henleys medical and these have sewn seams wich are OK unless you wet whilst laying on your side, then they tend to leak through the seam wich is where the welded seam pants (made by companies such as Robinsons of Chesterfield or Johnsons ) score higher in as much as they do not leak very much at all if you wet whilst laying on your side, being a continuous seam they really are pretty much waterproof.

The down side to all plastic pants is that if they get soiled :horse: they can be very difficult to get clean and usually remain stained for a very long time :angry: and of course the smell stays in them a long time also :angry2:

I will at some time in the future try Rubber pants as I think they were what I used to wear as a child but cannot recall my thoughts on them.

Just a questions for the experts out there-"does Rubber pinch or burn your skin if it is in constant contact and wet". :rolleyes:

Looknign forward to seeing more informatio on the subject from someone in the UK. :thumbsup:

I have some of the Arizona plastic pants from the UK. They will custom size them too.

One other thing is they are really nice people too :)

:o Having not yet tried Rubber pants I can only comment on the plastic pants available here in the U.K. and generally there are quite a few different types but mainly break down into either Sewn seam pants or welded seam pants :o

Probably the most usual type here are the "Sandra" waterproof pants now made by Henleys medical and these have sewn seams wich are OK unless you wet whilst laying on your side, then they tend to leak through the seam wich is where the welded seam pants (made by companies such as Robinsons of Chesterfield or Johnsons ) score higher in as much as they do not leak very much at all if you wet whilst laying on your side, being a continuous seam they really are pretty much waterproof.

The down side to all plastic pants is that if they get soiled :horse: they can be very difficult to get clean and usually remain stained for a very long time :angry: and of course the smell stays in them a long time also :angry2:

I will at some time in the future try Rubber pants as I think they were what I used to wear as a child but cannot recall my thoughts on them.

Just a questions for the experts out there-"does Rubber pinch or burn your skin if it is in constant contact and wet". :rolleyes:

Looknign forward to seeing more informatio on the subject from someone in the UK. :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

One thing you can do is use one pair to practice finding the right temperature with a clothes iron and heat weld the rips by overlapping the plastic by about 3 mil and placing the iron on top for 2 to 3 seconds which will weld the plastic back together. "Good luck".

The Comco pants tend to be slightly large.

I wear an XXL because my thighs are 32 inches.

I am a big boy.

The pants in my pic are Comco.

Do the Comco pants really run full enough to buy a size down? if I ended up w/ a pair of smalls (where I would have ordered a medium) would I run into probems w/ the leg holes? Does the elastic give in the leg holes?