LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No more big boy clothes!

Was anyone else mad about outgrowing their baby clothes when they were younger, and having to wear big boy clothes??? I know I DEFINITELY was!??????????♥️? I never got a chance to wear my little/baby clothes because I was always struggling with my weight growing up and by the time I actually did lose enough weight, I couldn't fit in them anymore.? It was a real bummer!???

• Like 1

I remember being at my mums friends house when I was about 3 or 4 and wearing footed pajamas (me and my sister were being babysat).

That was the last time I remember wearing footed PJs (at least as a kid)

My mum got me some regular pajamas, and I remember always missing the footed ones and  thinking it was stupid how older kids had to make do without having cosy feet. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I remember being at my mums friends house when I was about 3 or 4 and wearing footed pajamas (me and my sister were being babysat).

That was the last time I remember wearing footed PJs (at least as a kid)

My mum got me some regular pajamas, and I remember always missing the footed ones and  thinking it was stupid how older kids had to make do without having cosy feet. 

Yeah, that is pretty stupid. Did you ever try to get some when got older Ashy? If not, why not???????

On 3/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

I did: I currently have blue duck themed ones. Exactly the same as those ones.

I've seen those before. Those look pretty good. Those types of footed sleepers I mean. Although I wouldn't really consider them "adult baby sleepers" because they just don't have that baby footed jammies feel. It's hard to explain. but, they look more akin to something like the snuggie rather than a baby sleeper. That's why I never bought any of them. And to really get that baby sleeper feel in my opinion, you have to have it custom made. Which is a pain in the ass.???????? But so is building an adult baby crib and highchair. So that's just one more thing we have to deal with.???

• Like 1
On 3/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

I did: I currently have blue duck themed ones

zu11177783_main_tm1402524133.jpg

Exactly the same as those ones

I also have those however they are my oldest pair so they have seen better days.

13 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I also have those however they are my oldest pair so they have seen better days.

You might want to get some new ones then buddy!???? I wish they would come up with actual adult sized ones that actually feel like a baby footed sleeper, just scaled up.???☺️?♥️?♥️?

17 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I've seen those before. Those look pretty good. Those types of footed sleepers I mean. Although I wouldn't really consider them "adult baby sleepers" because they just don't have that baby footed jammies feel. It's hard to explain. but, they look more akin to something like the snuggie rather than a baby sleeper. That's why I never bought any of them. And to really get that baby sleeper feel in my opinion, you have to have it custom made. Which is a pain in the ass.???????? But so is building an adult baby crib and highchair. So that's just one more thing we have to deal with.???

i think i've had something similar to what you describe years ago. i had it in 3rd/4th grade, so '94-'96, i think. it wasn't footed, but anyone decent enough with needle and thread or a sewing machine could fix that. it was a full length zip-up sleeper/pj/lounger thing with arms and pockets, but no legs. it had ankle cuffs, but it was almost like a fleece pillowcase or sleeping bag. it was comfy enough, but not what i really liked all too much. i wish i knew what it was called, or i'd tell you. still, though, something that a decent enough seamstress could put together easily enough. hope this helps some! good luck on your search!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Was anyone else mad about outgrowing their baby clothes when they were younger, and having to wear big boy clothes??? I know I DEFINITELY was!??????????♥️? I never got a chance to wear my little/baby clothes because I was always struggling with my weight growing up and by the time I actually did lose enough weight, I couldn't fit in them anymore.? It was a real bummer!???

I was skinny until I turned about 15 and the medications the psych hospitals gave me made me a fat chubby cartman looking kid except a Hell of alot stronger, I'm still nowhere as skinny as I once was. But for the answer I couldn't tell you because according to my grandmother before she passed and my mom, I have always worn sweat suit type clothes and if that is the case it means I never stopped wearing my baby clothes and instead just got more babyish clothes ?

On 3/27/2022 at 12:55 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

You might want to get some new ones then buddy!???? I wish they would come up with actual adult sized ones that actually feel like a baby footed sleeper, just scaled up.???☺️?♥️?♥️?

Well I do have done with penguins

• Like 1