LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)

Part 12 – A Bit Of Loving

“I have packed everything you’ll need, why don’t you kids go and enjoy your lunch”, Mrs. Riley said.

“You are too kind”, I responded. “Thank you for making lunch and especially thank you for this adorable dress you made me”, I said. “You are such an incredibly amazing person.” I again had this mysterious desire to kiss Na Na goodbye, as we were about to depart to enjoy ourselves. As I kissed her on the cheek, she gave me a pat on the bum as we set off for some fun.

Greg and I walked off hand in hand ready to spend some time together. Mrs. Riley’s additional layer of diapers made it somehow different to walk. The bulk did not allow me to keep my legs as close together as was normal, thus the extra diapers created somewhat of a less ladylike (almost a waddle) type of walk. Additionally, the bulk was very obvious between my legs. The diapers rubbed me just the right way. I attempted to pay attention to the scenery and Greg … and not on the sensations I was feeling (again).

Greg commented on my new attire, saying that I look very cute in my new dress. I also was very aware of both how this new dress felt as well as how adorably cute it was. Greg placed the pacifier between my lips as we continued to head towards the lake. As we neared the beach, I observed the beauty once more. The dark green moss on the rocks and crawling up the trees, the leaves scattered on the ground and the sounds of bullfrogs and crickets in the distance. This was becoming so enjoyable to all of my senses. The fragrance, sounds and visuals were utterly amazing.

Greg spread out a quilt Mrs. Riley had packed, and we rested, me lying in Greg’s lap as we had done most of the trip. The dress was so short it was hopeless for me to find a comfortable position that did not expose my diapered bum. The basket contained 2 bottles, some zip lock bags of fruits and one sandwich (assumingly for Greg). My meal looked to be a container of something that would have to be eaten with a spoon. Mrs. Riley also packed a bib and some cleansing towels. “She thought of everything”, I said to Greg. Hours past as we ate our picnic lunch and enjoyed each other’s company.

Greg asked me if I wanted to just float out on the water and I agreed that would be a splendid idea. Greg helped me get into the boat, but not without a pat on my bum. He rowed us out away from the shore and we nestled in each other arms, again exchanging few words. Greg’s soft touch was becoming a regular occurrence during our time we would spend quietly together… just observing the scenery and light conversation. Greg was rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb and I his shoulder while I contently sucked on my pacifier. My bladder was emptied twice during our outing that afternoon. Neither of us even made comment, I just let nature dampen my diapers with no hesitation and little thought.

Our emotions eventually got the best of us, and we started kissing. The boat was somewhat awkward to really get intimate. I fondled Greg as we kissed. Greg returned my efforts with him rubbing my plastic panties. I did not want to harm my dress, so I was very cautious. We both decided that the shore might be more appropriate for intimacy. Greg rowed us ashore, and we laid on the quit kissing each other with tremendous infatuation. Greg messaged my plastic panties in that special way, sending me into ecstasy. He knew exactly where and how to make me lose my senses. I returned his efforts by satisfying him orally.

The afternoon passed too quickly, and we decided to head back towards our cabin. I really did not want to encounter Charley again, so returning before dusk was important to me. As we headed towards our cabin, Jake welcomed us back. “I hope you kids enjoyed your day”, he said. “Very much so”, I replied (after I removed my pacifier).

“Mrs. Riley tells me that Greg wants to go fishing in the morning, I’d enjoy the company”, Jake said. “I’m looking forward to it”, Greg told Jake. “I really enjoy it. I have a spare of everything you’ll need”, Jake said. “There’s a chill in the air this evening, dress warm”, he continued. Me and the Mrs. are gunna sit by the fire if you kids wanna stop by you are welcome.”

“That sounds great”, Greg responded. “Maybe a little after we eat supper”. Mrs. Riley poked her head out the door of their cabin and waved. “Hi kids, I hope you enjoyed your day”. “We did”, I replied. “Thank you so much for the picnic basket, everything was just perfect.”

Greg and I entered the cabin. Our dinner was warming on the stove. “That woman is spoiling us”, I commented. “Yea, and I don’t mind one bit”, Greg replied.

I walk over to the dinner table and saw a changing pad with a note form Mrs. Riley, saying that she didn’t see that we had one and had Mr. Riley pick one up from town and hope that I like it. Greg took it out of my hand and immediately placed the changing pad on the bed knowing I was soaked. He lifted my dress up as he gently helped me lay back on the bed removing my plastic panties and diapers. Greg cleansed me, oiled, and powdered me and pinned on 3 diapers followed by pastel plastic panties then carried me to the highchair. After tying on my bib, he locked the tray in place and started to serve dinner. Mrs. Riley had prepared this luscious, scented stew. I had my usual plate with no utensils and a bottle of warmed milk, while Greg had a large portion and a beer. We ate every morsel of the scrumptious supper.

Greg cleaned up the dishes and we headed off towards the Riley’s cabin. As we were going out the door, Greg again puts my pacifier into my mouth. Both the Riley’s greeted us as we approached. As we entered the cabin, we were equally amazed at how well decorated the cabin was. Definitely a country look with incredible antique furniture. In addition to what would expect to find in a typical home was similar antique baby furniture that was very comparable to what we had in our cabin. In addition to the crib and highchair that we had, there was a changing table and playpen. Both equally handcrafted and in good repair. My eyes widened as I viewed the furniture, however, I did not acknowledge them. Greg pinched my bum letting me know he had seen them (and probably was enjoying what was obviously going to happen in the near future).

We sat on an oversized upholstered couch near the fire. The fireplace was humungous and warm. Greg and I cuddled on the sofa as Mrs. Riley walked over handing me a bottle. She removed my pacifier and placed the bottle to my lips. I was enjoying the attention, no doubt, however, Mrs. Riley’s ability to talk around me was obvious. She acted as if I was transparent. She acted as if I was a toddler and not able to grasp the conversation. The Riley’s and Greg conversed while I sucked the warm fluid from my bottle. I guess I had drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to Mrs. Riley telling Greg that she would come get me early in the morning when Jake and he went fishing. “I’m sure you both had a big day and want to get some sleep”, she told us. Greg and I thanked the Riley’s as Mrs. Riley took my bottle, replaced it with my pacifier while slipping her fingers under the elastic of my plastic panties. Greg, you have someone with a very soak diaper that needs to be change when you get back to the cabin. Greg carried me back to our cabin, removed my beautiful dress. Got me into a nice dry diaper and slipped me into a short pink nightie. This time he laid me in the big bed. Greg stripped down to his briefs and covered us both with the hand-stitched quilt. We almost immediately fell asleep in each other’s arms.

• Like 4
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 13 5/20/2022)

Day 3  Part 13 – Bath Time

It was still very dark when I heard Greg waking me. “We’re going now”, he whispered. Greg gently kissed me on the cheek as he headed out the door to go fishing. Mrs. Riley covered me with a blanket then picked me up cupping her hands under my diapers and carried me back to her cabin. I was half asleep and lethargic as Mrs. Riley carried me towards their cabin. About midway back to the cabin, I felt the need to pee. I started to pee and was enjoying the warm feeling, as it moistens my diaper. (OMG I just wet my diaper in Mrs. Riley arms, What the hell was I thinking). When we got to the cabin Na Na laid me down on the changing table and preceded to change my diaper with a skill only a grandmother would have. After the diaper change, Mrs. Riley placed me in her crib and covered me as I dozed back off to sleep.

I awoke with the urge to empty my bladder (and I did). Mrs. Riley noticed I was awake and said, “Good morning princess” with a warm smile on her face. “Good morning, Na Na”, I responded through my pacifier. Sometime yesterday afternoon or last night, I must have inflamed my allergies. My nose was running. Mrs. Riley picked up on my condition and wiped my nose and upper lip. “Thanks”, I said. “Let’s get you in the bathtub and I will give you a bath”, she recommended.

Mrs. Riley released the side rails and lifted me to the changing table. She removed my nightie, plastic panties and diapers and then carried me to the washroom. I was thinking as she was getting me ready for a bath, I cannot believe that I am letting this happen. She ran and tested the water and then helped me into the bathtub. Once I was sitting in the tub, she lathered up the washcloth and began washing my back and arms. Then she started to wash my front and when she started to wash my boobs, I could feel my face turning red. After she was done with my top half, she asks me to stand up. As I was standing up, Na Na was lathering up the washcloth again. She started with legs first and the closer she got to my vagina, the redder my face got. When she got to my vagina, she spread my knees a bit and starts cleaning the area. After she got done, with washing my vagina area, she asks me to turn around and bend over a bit. So, there I was with my butt sticking out towards her. I could feel the washcloth being wipe all over my butt. The next thing that I know, she is spreading the cheeks of my ass, to wipe there. It seems like she took a long time to clean up my anus!  Na Na finishes the bath with shampooing my hair and then rinsed me off.

“All clean”, she announced as she dried me off thoroughly. Na Na covered me with the oversized towel then sits me down on the toilet seat. So, there I was sitting on the toilet seat thinking about how I have not used a toilet since I have been here. Wondering how I have come to like what has been happing to me. I have come to like having a wet diaper and the wonderful change’s that come with it. Not too sure about pooping in a diaper. I think one time was enough for me. As I was thinking about what has happen. Na Na had dried my hair and put two ponytails in my hair. She had me stand up as she took off the towel. Na Na told me go out to the changing table and wait for her. As she wanted to clean up the bathroom a bit. As I am walking to out to the table. I am thinking here I am, just got done with being given a bath from Na Na and I am now walking out to get a new diaper and to have Na Na dress me and I am naked as a newborn. What else is going to happen to me?

As Na Na walks into room and looks at me, she asks if the baby was readily for her new diaper. As my face turns red, all what I could do was to put my thumb in my mouth and say yes. She walked over and pick me up and laid me down on the changing table. After getting all of the supplies out to get a new diaper on me. She took my thumb out my mouth and reinserted a pacifier into my mouth and proceeded to oil and powder me. The diapers and plastic panties she had washed from my diaper pail were neatly folded on the shelves of the changing table. There were additional diapers as well. Mrs. Riley picked out one of the new diapers. These were very different than the ones I had purchased. The diapers were flat and very pink, and VERY thick, perhaps equivalent to 3 or maybe four of the type I had originally purchased. Mrs. Riley folded the diaper and tightly pinned her new diapers on my bum and covered them with pastel yellow plastic panties. The new diapers were so soft and comfy, almost like wearing a cloud, but very bulky. She then reached for a garment from a hanger in the closet near the changing table. She started to snap the outfit free of wrinkles as I saw this most adorable peach feminine bubble romper made of cotton with an intricate heart and flower embroidery on front and detailing on edges of collar as well as a snap crotch. The romper was sewn "heirloom style" across the waist with rows of delicate French lace at the leg openings, also across the bum.

“OMG, that is too adorable”, I blurted out. “It’s beautiful!” “I made that for you yesterday”, she told me. “I thought you’d like it”, she said. “Here, let’s try it on”, she said.

She placed the leg opening at my right foot as I held her shoulders for balance, next came the left and then she slips the bubble panty up over my plastic panties. With the thickness of the new diaper, everyone will know that I was wearing a diaper. She slipped on a lap shoulder white tee (the stitching was peach to match the romper) and then carried the ruffled straps of the romper over my shoulders, crisscrossed them in the back and fastened them to the panty part of the rompers. Like the dress she had sewn for me yesterday, I could not remove this romper by myself. Everything fastened in the back. I turned and hugged Mrs. Riley for her again outstanding efforts. “You are the best!” I exclaimed.

” Thank you”, she replied as she picks me up and took me over to the highchair and put me into it. Next thing she says that she had some left-over material and made me my own bib.  She took it off the tray and shows it to me and I am sure that I blush some more. She had stitch Baby Kristen on it. As my breakfast was being put together, I was feeling my new diapers and was enjoying the feeling and wondering what they will be like after it is wet. I didn’t notice that Na Na had walk over with my breakfast and a bottle. She asks me if I was enjoying my new diapers. I just smiled and said yes.

After she got done feeding me breakfast. She took me over to the playpen. “Let’s get you situated; I’ll bring you back another bottle to keep you content. That way I can attend to a few chores I need to do.” she told me. She slipped matching booties on my feet then lifting me into this large, oversized playpen. I just sat there in a confused state as she returned with a bottle and helped me lay back as she inserted the nipple in my mouth. She also handed me a teddy bear that was one of the many toys inside the playpen. “There, that will hold you”, she proclaimed. As I was sucking on the nipple, my nose continued to run, and I was thinking what the hell is wrong with me.

• Like 4

I am enjoying this story, though I do hope that there is some explanation coming of why Na Na is so..."accepting" is too mild...maybe "nurturing"?

Damn I am missing more of this story - - -

But then maybe the author is off on his own Very Special Weekend diapered fantasy vacation -

and needs it to fantasize more material to continue this story !

One thing strange how a weekend - extends into a week l-o-n-g event -

Are we there yet ? Are we having fun yet ?

Yes time is fleeting when you are a baby with no notice of it - wake - eat - diaper change - nap - wet - diaper change - eat - wet - diaper change beddie bye

On 5/20/2022 at 8:07 PM, kerry said:

I am enjoying this story, though I do hope that there is some explanation coming of why Na Na is so..."accepting" is too mild...maybe "nurturing"?

I would go with the nurturing.

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 14 5/26/2022)

Part 14 - I snapped!

I started crying uncontrollably. I threw the bottle out of the playpen, and it hit a picture on the wall causing it to plummet to the floor and shatter. I stood up in the playpen and started to climb out. The combinations of my state of mind, the bulk of my diapers and the height of the oversized playpen didn’t allow me to reach the floor as I had anticipated. I fell abruptly on the floor now bawling louder and more frantically. Mrs. Riley came running to help me as I lay on the hardwood floor out of control. She gently rubbed my shoulders as I pushed her hand away whining “I have had enough!”

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” Mrs. Riley asked.

“I wanted to give Greg a Special Weekend, so I thought I will wear diapers for him this weekend, I didn’t think that I would be sleeping in cribs and being fed and being treated like a baby and have mucus running down my face”, I babbled back in a raised tone of voice. “I don’t know what I expected, but surely not this!” I whined.

“Awe, your poor thing, that’s a lot of ‘ands’”, Mrs. Riley said with compassion. Mrs. Riley commented, “I really didn’t know how this all came about … and I felt it was none of my business. I just saw you two and assumed that your behavior was something usual”.

“NO, IT’S NOT USUAL” I screamed back at her.

“And now I’ve messed myself for the second time”, I cried out while slapping the floor with my hands lying face down on the floorboards. I roll over to sit and could not believe how much poop was in my diaper. I could feel it move and cover every inch of my bottom and front.

“Just tell me what I can do”, Mrs. Riley asked with hesitation in her voice. “You can leave me alone, that’s what you can do”, I screamed back to her.

Mrs. Riley left the cabin while I continued my crying tantrum. I heard the door slam as I lay there in my pathetic state. After a long while I kind of pulled myself together and walked over to the changing table for the diaper wipes, I unsnapped the romper, slid my plastic panties down, removed my diaper and attempted to clean myself up. My BM was all over everything, my clothes, the floor, the changing table, and me; not able to clean up the mess I fell to the floor and cried some more while my nose continued to run.

“Mrs. Riley, will you come help me?” I pleaded. “Not until you calm down, girl”, she replied. “I am sorry, I need your help, PLEASE”, I begged in a whiny tone.

Mrs. Riley entered her cabin with a look of disappointment on her face. “Tell me what’s the matter, princess”, she requested. “I made a mess, and I can’t get myself cleaned up”, I replied. “I thought you were a big girl and didn’t need any help? she rebutted.

“Tell me why you are in such a mood? she questioned. “I didn’t expect this all to go so far”, I replied. “What to go so far?” She asked. “Being treated like baby”, I replied. “Then why have you been parading around the grounds dressed in diapers, peeing, and pooping in your diapers, sucking on a pacifier, and sleeping in a crib?” She questioned.

“Because Greg asked me to”, I responded. “And anything Greg asks you to do, you do? She asked. “No, not at all”, I replied. This was supposed to be a special weekend for him. I told him I would wear diapers for the time that we are here”, I said.

“And? Mrs. Riley questioned. “And I have done other juvenile things too!” I said. “And? Mrs. Riley asked. “And ... and ... and, I don’t know”, I replied. “What is it you expect me to do?” Mrs. Riley asked.

“Help me get cleaned up”, I answered back. “Do you have panties in your cabin?” she asked. “NO, I didn’t bring any panties”, I said. “I see”, Mrs. Riley said. “And what exactly am I to help you change into then, my dear?” she asked. “I have no clue, anything but these messy diapers”, I replied.

“I need you to help me understand how you would drive all the way up here with an entire wardrobe of baby things and expect to be treated different than the baby you portray so well?” she asked.

I had no answer, just a ridiculous look on my face. “So, do you love him?” she asked. “Greg?  ... yes”, I answered. “I would have guessed that by all your efforts”, she stated. “And you felt nothing but frustration this entire time you’ve been treated as a baby?” she asked. “NO, I have enjoyed the feelings and attention” … I paused thinking of what I was saying.

“So, which is it? You do enjoy the attention, or you don’t?” She asked. “I do but….” I was without words and confused. “Kristen, dear, I think you did this because you knew Greg would appreciate it”, correct? “Yes”, I replied.

“And, you obviously devoted a lot of time preparing for it, right?” She asked. “Yes”, was my answer. “And you have felt extra attention and perhaps stimulated by all of this?”, She questioned. OMG, she knows that I get turn on by this, as my face once again turns red. “Yes, but….” I stuttered.

“Well then, tell me exactly how I can help you?”, she responded. “You can help me understand my feelings” I sobbed. “Will you let me clean you up and we can discuss what you’re feeling without any more grumpiness?”, she asked. “Okay”, I replied, while I was looking at the ground feeling miserable.

“Let’s get you spick and span then and we can sit and discuss your situation, I need you on the changing table, it’s easier on my back then bending over”, she said. “Okay”, I replied as I stood up and let her place me on the changing table so she could get me freshened up.

Mrs. Riley started the disgusting chore of cleaning the mess I had made and was asking me a zillion questions trying to understand what I was thinking as well as helping me understand what I was feeling and why I was feeling this way. After she had all of my dirty clothes in the washing machine and had me all spotless, she pulled a tee from the changing table, handed it to me and I pulled it on. She walked me over to the couch, placed a changing mat on the couch and me on the changing mat, she covered me with a quilt, handed me a box of tissues for my nose, sat in her chair and continued helping me sort things out. After hours of sharing my thoughts with her, she explained back to me all the emotions I had just affirmed. She told me it was very obvious that my greatest difficulty was just the transition from my usual daily routine and adjusting to so many new changes in such a short time.

“Well … where do we go from here?”, She asked. “I guess I’m committed to Greg, and I’ll stay with the plan”, I responded. “You guess or you are?”, she asked “I am”, was my reply.  You are sure?”, she asked. “Yes … I’m fine with it now, especially after our being able to talk through it all.” I said. “No more whining, crying and tantrums? She asked.

“No. I’m very sorry. I really was acting like a two-year-old. I’m ready for my diapers”, I told her. “Look me straight in the eyes and tell me what you really want”, She demanded. “I want to wear diapers”, I told her. “That doesn’t sound too convincing”, she told me. “NO… I really am”, I convincingly said.

She went to the playpen and retrieved my pacifier, came over and gave me a hug and asked, “one last time, you are okay with this?” “Yes”, I replied. Ok then baby let get you in a diaper before you pee or poop on the floor. (There she goes again thinking that I am going to poop in a diaper. Twice is enough).

She placed the pacifier between my lips and then asked me to go to the changing table. I decided I would show her I really was ready to continue on with my promise to Greg and ‘crawled’ over to the changing table. As I was crawling over to the changing table, with Na Na walking behind and I was thinking, here I am now showing my butt off to Na Na, what more could happen to make my face turn red? Mrs. Riley lifted me on the changing table and went through her routine of diapering me. This time, she added diaper rash cream. She told me, since I have had a messy diaper twice now, she wanted to make sure that I did not get a rash. Plus, it will help if I have another poopie diaper. (What was she thinking, I am not going to poop in my diaper again. As I once again thought to myself.) Her new bulky pink diapers were again tightly pinned to my bum and the now dry yellow plastic panties followed, as did the romper (all just out of the dryer). I just contently sucked on the pacifier as Mrs. Riley got me redressed. After our very long conversation and my childish venting, I had a new point of view about accepting diapers.

“Thank you, Na Na,”, I said. “You’re very welcome, princess”, she replied.

“Let’s try a bottle and the playpen again, shall we?” she asked. “Okay”, I replied. “I promise I’ll behave from now on. I’m very sorry”, I told her. In a matter of minutes, I was back in the playpen, dressed in my adorable new romper and sucking on my bottle, this time with a gleam in my eye. I had accepted my role and accepted what was expected of me acting like baby girl Kristen.

About halfway through my bottle the boys returned from their trip. Jake and Greg entered the room with a string full of fish. “Cute outfit”, Greg said to me as he leaned over, patted my bum, and blew me a kiss. “Thank you”, I responded.

• Like 3
On 5/22/2022 at 9:39 AM, daddyni said:

very well done like the little changes from original. cant wait to see how far nana takes her down the rabbit hole 

There might not be a rabbit hole.

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 15 5/2/2022)

Part 15 – Big Diaper

“It looks like you two had a good catch this morning”, Mrs. Riley commented. “Yep, the fish were biting”, Jake, replied. “Greg’s not half bad at fishing either”, he said. “It’s only a bit before lunch, why don’t you both get cleaned up and get rid of the fish odor”, she requested. “Kristen had kind of a bad morning Greg; her allergies seemed to have flared up. Why don’t you take her back to the cabin to rest for a bit?”

After Greg picked me up from the playpen; Mrs. Riley covered me with a blanket and held the door while Greg carried me towards our cabin. “So, you had a bad morning, huh?” Greg asked. “I’ve had better”, I avoid replying. I was so glad that Mrs. Riley hadn’t disclosed my ridiculous behavior. Then Greg asks me how many diapers did Mrs. Riley use on me today? your diaper is thick. Told him that it was only one diaper and that Na Na had made new diapers for me. Greg goes will they sure are thick.

As Greg was carrying me on his hip, I looked him in the eyes and said, “Greg, I love you”. “I love you too, baby, are you all, right?”, he asked “Yes, I’m very all right”, I said. “I really want this weekend to be so very special for you. “Well, it really is”, he replied. “You couldn’t have made me happier. I’m still kind of stunned with all your willingness to play along”. “I’ll have to admit it took some adjusting, but I’m fine with it all now”, I told Greg. “I can’t thank you enough, you’ve been absolutely amazing these last few days”, he praised me.

Greg gently laid me on the bed and as he was heading the for the shower. He asks if I wanted a bath after he got done, since it has been about couple of days for me since my last one.  I told him that Na Na give me a bath this morning.  Greg stops and turns around looking at me. Mrs. Riley give you a bath this morning? Yes, I said. You mean she just filled up the bathtub and you bathe yourself. No Na Na bathe me. All of you he asked. Yes, I just sat there while she did all of the work. Looking at Greg I could tell that there was something going on with him. Are you ok I asked? Yea I am ok I was just looking forward to being the person that give my baby her first bath. (Well, I can tell you I didn’t think anyone was going to bathe me this weekend.) I missed out changing you first poopie diaper and now this. I just a bit sad that’s all. I sorry, I didn’t know that she was also going to bathe me, and I just went with it, I told him. Well, I am sure that there will be other first that I will get to do with my baby, Greg said as he walks off to take his shower.

While I continued to drink my bottle, As I was laying there. Mrs. Riley’s explanations of my feelings were still running through my head. My confusion was pretty much gone, I just could not figure out what was next. How Greg and I would react to this weekend. Would it continue in some form? Or was it just a weekend fling?

Greg returned from the shower with just a towel around his neck, as I lay there watching him walking around. I knew what I love about him beside his mind, his body I also love the big thing that hangs between his legs is to die for. Greg came over to the bed and lay next to me and pull me close to him and just lay there patting my diaper. I could not believe how much I was enjoying just that. After we rested for a little while we heard the dinner bell ring. “It must be time for lunch”, Greg said. “Baby do you want to eat in private?”, he asked. “No, I’d like to eat with the Riley’s”, I replied. “All righty then”, Greg acknowledged. Greg once again lifted me up and put me on his hip to carried me back to the Riley’s cabin after handing me a tissue and my pacifier.

• Like 4
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 15 6/2/2022)
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 16 6/8/2022)

Part 16 – Change of life

Mrs. Riley had another amazing, tasty meal prepared for us. I was placed in my now highchair with my third bottle of the day. (While I was sitting there drinking from my baby bottle, I could not believe that I have had three of them before lunch.)  my bib was then put on (Greg watch Mrs. Riley put my bib on and commented that he loves my new bib) and fed me lunch. While I was sitting in the highchair, I soak my diaper without thinking about it much. Jake looked at his watch and announced that he had to be scooting along; he had to pick up some things and go to the general store in town. I asked Greg “do you want to go help Jake?” Greg replied, “Sure … if you don’t mind. They’ve both gone way out of their way for us”. “I agree and I really think helping Jake would be nice, thank you”, I said to Greg.

“I’ll take real good care of her while you’re gone”, Mrs. Riley said. “Okay ... We will be back in a few hours then. You two can chitchat for awhile”, Jake joking said.

I waved, and then blew a kiss to Greg as they departed. Mrs. Riley removed the tray to let me out of the highchair and at the same time, she slid her fingers under the elastic in my plastic panties. Feels like someone needs to have her diaper change. Na Na carries me over to the changing table and sits me down on it and takes off my nice bubble romper and my t shirt. So, there I was again just sitting there in a wet diaper. When Na Na was done cleaning me up, she put a new t shirt on me and carries me over to a large quilt on the floor and placed me on the quilt placing my pacifier in my mouth and a few (specially chosen) toys on the quilt. Mrs. Riley needed to go use the bathroom, before she left, she said that there was something that she wanted to talk about with me. While I was setting there waiting for her to came back. I started to think about the past three days and where I am at today. If someone would have told me while I was buying my diapers over a week ago for the first time before this trip. That I would be sitting on a quilt in just a diaper and a T shirt with a woman who just change me into a dry diaper, that I did not know until three days ago. I would ask if they had been drinking.

Mrs. Riley told me, “Kristen, I was thinking….” I just answered some of her questions but mostly listened to what she had to say. The more she talks, the more I suck and work the pacifier that was in my mouth. All that I could think of was WOW this is big. By the time that Mrs. Riley was done talking, my head was spinning, and I had a lot of thinking to do, and Greg must be involved. This could change our life as we knew it.  We must have been conversing for a long time. The boys were back already.

We talk for a while and Mrs. Riley told Greg that she had something for him, she walks into her sewing room and comes back out with something in her hands. It was another bib with the worlds daddy’s baby girl on it. I could have just died when I saw it. All what Greg said was he would put it to good use and smiles at me.

“Kristen, do you want to go swimming at the lake?” Greg asked. “Oh, I’d love that”, I replied. For some reason I looked over to get Mrs. Riley’s approval. “Sure, you kids go and enjoy yourselves”, was her answer.

I told Greg, we need to talk as we went out the door.

• Like 3
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 17 6/14/2022)

Part 17 – Lake Fun

Greg helped me up and put the bib on me. We walked back to our cabin to get a few things packed. When we got to our cabin, I look at Greg and told him that I must be getting used to being in diapers. Greg asks me why I am saying that. Well, I just walk over to our cabin from the Riley cabin in nothing but a t shirt and a diaper and the T shirt was so short that it shows all of the diaper. All what Greg did was just smile and give me a kiss and put some shorts on me to cover my diaper. With Na Na new diaper, the shorts were a bit small and some of my plastic pants and diaper showed tough the leg holes. Greg put my tennis on and packed a tee and running shorts for me to swim in along with a fresh change and my diaper bag for after we were done. Greg packed a spare brief and grabbed some towels, and we were on our way.

As we arrived at the lake, I dipped my toe in the water. It was just a little bit chilly, but very tolerable. As Greg helped me get changed into my makeshift swimwear. He took off Na Na new diaper and told me that he has never fold a diaper before, I told him that I am sure that he could do it. Greg just removed his clothes and headed for the lake; all I saw was his tinny naked behind running into the water. I ran after him to join in on the fun. We swam out just far enough so Greg could stand. With Greg being 6’ 2”, he held me rather than have me tread water. I’m not sure what came over me, but I ask Greg to let me go and as I was treading in the water, I removed my top and shorts. Now we were both naked in the lake. Ahh how naughty I felt. Greg came over to me and held me again, as he was holding me, it dawns on me that I could feel his wonderful penis on my bottom. I start to move my bottom a bit on it, and I could feel it slowly grow. I knew that something had to be done to help him out with his growing problem! So, I start working on his growing problem and I am here to tell you it turns out just fine.

After I came down from my sexual high, I was facing Greg, I placed my hands on his shoulder blades and hooked my heals on his behind (straddling his torso). Under normal circumstances, this engagement could have been construed as I wanted more, however I splashed Greg and we acted like two teens laughing and carrying on. It was so innocently fun. We laughed and carried on this way for a long period of time. Occasionally I would swim away, and Greg would attempt to catch me, however, I was the better swimmer and he never caught up with me, more just cornered me for some harmless dunking. I squealed and screamed like I was 10 enjoying every minute of our games.

After we tired, we both swam to the shore. Greg laid out a few towels for us to sit on and handed me a towel so I could cover up as I stood up on the shoreline. We sat shoulder-to-shoulder sharing towels while we dried off. I felt this an appropriate time to share something with Greg.

“Greg … Mrs. Riley asked me if I would be interested in helping them run the camp.” I said. “WHAT?”, Greg questioned.

“Wait until you hear what I have to say before you make any judgments, Okay?” I asked. “I told her how much I make, and she said she’d be happy to match my benefits plus a 20% increase in my salary”, I told him. “WOW!  ... No way”, he replied. “So, you would move here?” he asked.

“No, I could do the work remotely from my apartment. They would get computerized here and set up a phone link so I can handle bookings”, I said. “We would have to drive here every other weekend for a day or two. They would compensate you with additional income for your involvement. We would get our own private cabin and free rein of the property.” I paused waiting for some kind of response. “I wouldn’t even consider it unless you were all for the idea”, I said.

“Whoa, I was under the impression that you were not real into this place. So, they want you to like to manage this place?” Greg asked.

Greg, you need to get me dress. Something as Important as what we are going to talk about, I don’t want to talk about it, sitting here in the nude. Plus, someone could walk by and see me naked. Greg walks over and pick up my diaper bag. Next thing I know is, the changing pad is laid down on the grass. Greg then picks me up and lays me on the pad and up go my legs as a diaper is slid a new under me. It only took him about three minutes to get me oil, power, pin a new diaper on and a put a t shirt on me. He’s getting faster with it.

• Like 4
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 18 6/27/2022)

Part 18 – Folding A Diaper

As Greg is pulling me up into a sitting position, all what I am thinking about, is sitting here with just a diaper on and a t-shirt (granted it is a clean diaper) getting ready to talk about some big changes in our life, and I am not talking about a messy diaper change. Greg, I was wondering if you could take two more days off from work? The reason that I am asking is, that I think we need a couple of more days to decide about Na Na proposal. Greg said that wouldn’t be a problem getting a few days off, but he wanted to know the whole proposal.

So, I started telling him on what Na Na went over with me. On how her four girls had no interest in taking over and run the resort. They don’t mind coming up and helping out from time to time, but that is all that they are willing to do. The Riley’s build a new cabin every other year and remodel two cabins every year, she went on to say that if you would like to do more up here, she was willing to pay you for it. We will be given a three-bedroom cabin that overlooks the lake. They have a family compound, that has six cabins in it. What Na Na would like for us to think about is, that in the next ten years we learn everything about the place, so after that time we could take over for them and run the outfit. She wants us to come over tonight and talk some more with her and Jake.

Wow and to think I thought the biggest surprise on this trip. Was when you put my hand up your dress and I felt the diaper, oh and when you wet your diaper for the first time and maybe, Just maybe when you poop in your diaper. Now this, it kind of blows my mind. So, what do you wanted to do? Well, I would like to take a couple of days to look around and see what we both are getting into. Well, I have no problem with that, Greg told me.

As I am standing up, I told Greg that it is getting close to dinner time, and we should be heading back. As I start walking back to the cabin. I heard Greg saying, em baby I think you are forgetting a couple of things. I look at him like I didn’t know what he was talking about because I didn’t. The next thing that I know is he holding up a plastic pantie and some shorts, saying that he didn’t think that it would be a good idea walking back to the cabin in just a diaper and T shirt, someone might see you. (Hmm I guess I am getting use to wearing diapers)

As Greg was putting on the plastic pantie and the shorts, I was looking around and thinking, that it is going to be awful hard to leave this wonderful area. By the time we got to our cabin, Na Na was just coming out the door. She let Greg know that dinner is on the stove, but it will take about 50 minutes to finish. Once again walking into the cabin the dinner smells wonderful. Greg walks over to me with a bottle and to check my diaper. After he check my diaper (which was dry) He took off my shorts and t shirt and said why don’t I take a short nap and he will wake me up when the diner is done. I walk over to the bed and look at it, I cannot believe what I was about to do. I turn around and walk over to the crib and climbed into it. As I was shucking on the bottle, I think I fell asleep within about ten minutes.  

Next thing that I know is, I am feeling Greg fingers inside of my diaper feeling to see if it is still dry. As he found out, I still was. So, there I was being lifted out the crib and being put into the highchair, as my bib was being put on, all what I was thinking, with the smell of dinner, it had to be great.

So, there I was sitting in highchair with just a diaper and my new bib on, while Greg fed me that wonderful dinner. After dinner as Greg was doing the dish and I was still in the highchair drinking another bottle, my fifth for the day. I felt the need to pee. So, there I was wetting my diaper once again and then there was a knock on the door.

It was Mr. Riley, With an arm load of my diapers that Na Na had wash early in the day. So, there I was peeing in my diaper with him standing there. As he was taking to Greg about Na Na wanting us to come over later to talk about the place and to have some cake. Never when I first thought of this idea, that it would come to this point of me sitting in highchair peeing in a diaper in front of a man that I just met three days ago. I sure that this was the only time that I was happy having small boobs, since my bib was able to cover them.

After Mr. Riley left, Greg got me out of the highchair and carried me over to the bed to change my diaper. After he had taken off my wet diaper and clean my bottom, He ran into a problem. The diapers that Mr. Riley brought over had not been folded into a diaper. After about ten minutes of watching him trying to fold the cloth into a diaper, I started to laugh. He looks at me and give me his evil eye look, hey I have never had to fold a diaper before, and it is not as easy as it looks. Finally, Greg had it folded somewhat into a diaper. After he power me up and put on the so-called diaper, he put me into a T shirt and shorts. As he helps me to stand up, I could tell that the diaper was going to be uncomfortable to wear. I could tell that most of the padding for the diaper was in front where a boy would pee and not on the bottom for where a girl would pee. I had a feeling that tonight was not going to be a great night for me.

After a couple of hours with Greg and I talking about what kind of information that we want to get from the Riley’s tonight, we started to head over to their cabin. As we were heading over there, the sun was starting to set. So, we stop and watch it go down. As we sat there watching it go down, I felt the need to pee again. As the diaper was getting very wet, all that I could think of was how easy it is getting for me to let go and pee. As we were getting up to head over to the Riley’s, I look down and you had no problem see my wet diaper hanging out through the leg holes of my shorts. Walking in them were even harder than when they were dry.

• Like 2

Part 19 – Learning how to clean

Mr. Riley was standing at the door waiting for us and welcome us in. Sitting there on the kitchen table was one of the best-looking cakes that I had ever seen. Na Na walks over to me and give a great hug, saying that it was nice that we came over. The same time as she hugs me, her finger was slip under my plastic panties. Next thing that I heard was, that’s what I thought, baby you are soak and you leaking on your shorts.

The next thing that I know is that I am being taken over to the change table and having my shorts taking off. (All what I was thinking at the time, is great now I am going to be change with Mr. Riley in the room.) After Na Na help me up on to the change table. She started to take off my plastic pants off and stop about halfway down my legs, she looks at me and ask who folder this diaper, it’s no wonder you leak.  I told her that Greg tries to but didn’t do a very good job at it.  Na Na unpins my diaper and starts wiping my bottom, she turns around to Greg and ask him to come over to the table. Na Na was not in a very good mood right about now. When Greg starts walking over to us. Na Na turns around and picks up a pacifier, she holds it up and ask me if I wanted it, I just open my mouth so that she could put the pacifier in.

Na NA then turns to Greg; I am going to show you how to take care of Kristen! I know you think that you are doing a good job on cleaning her bottom when she needs a new diaper. But there has been a couple of times that I have seen some left-over baby power on her bottom that you did not clean up. I am going to show you how to make sure that you know everything about changing a wet or poopie diaper. (There she goes again thinking that I am going to poop again in my diaper) The last thing that we want is for Kristen come down with a diaper rash. All what Greg could say was ok.

So, Greg we are going to clean Kristen like she has a poopie diaper. (Here she goes again with her thinking that I am going to put a load in my diaper again.) The first thing that you want to do is make sure that you have a least a couple of clean washcloths.  After you take out the diaper pins, use the front of the diaper to clean as much poop off the front that you can. Then grab her ankles and push them back to her boobs, as you can now see you have a clear view of her bottom. The next step is to lay the front of the diaper over the poop, so that you have somewhat of a clean area to put the washcloths after you use them. Now what happens next is very important. When you are cleaning her bottom up, no matter if it is just a wet diaper or a poopie one. Always clean from the front to the back, never from the back to the front. If you clean from the back to the front, there is a good chance that Kristen could get a urinary tract infection and we don’t want to take that chance.

As Na Na was showing Greg how to wipe my bottom the right way, I look over at Mr. Riley just knowing that he was enjoying the free show of my naked bottom. I saw Mr. Riley just setting there reading a newspaper, He did look over one time and just smiled at me and went back to reading. The smile that he gives me, was like he sees a 22-year-old getting her diaper change all the time. As Na Na was still holding my ankles in the air and talking to Greg about how to clean up my bottom. All what I could do was to lay there and try to understand why I was enjoying this so much.

After Na Na got done wiping my bottom, the next thing that she started talking about was how important it was to put a new diaper under me. As she was grabbing a new diaper from under the table. She was explaining to Greg that with position I am in, If I started to pee, he could use the front of the diaper to cover the pee flow. (What the heck does she mean if I start peeing when I am getting my diaper change. I would never do that.) As you can see with her legs up in the air, her pee hole is pointing right at you if you are standing between her legs changing her. Greg just be thankful that you are not changing someone with a willy, you never know where the pee ends up.

Next thing that I heard is Na Na asking Greg to show her how much and where he spreads the diaper rash lotion.

I was looking at Kristen face to see how she was doing, When I heard Mrs. Riley start to speak to me. She wanted me to show her how much diaper rash lotion I use and where I put it. I grab what I thought was a lot of lotion and spread it on her bottom and around her vagina. Mrs. Riley give me a look and said, I need to do a better job getting enough lotion on my fingers and spreading it in the right areas. Mrs. Riley then wipes off the lotion that I put on Kristen and then starts over. Mrs. Riley then dips three of her fingers into the jar of lotion and bought out what I thought was enough lotion to use on Kristen for three diaper changes. She tells me that I need to make sure that I get a good amount of lotion between the cheeks of her bottom and to always leave a little extra around where she poops. (Great now they are looking at my asshole and I thought there was nothing left to turn my face red again) She next moves up to my sweet spot area.

Greg when you are putting lotion on Kristen front you need to make sure that you get all of it. That means you need to make sure that you get all of her vagina area. (it’s called my sweet spot) If you do not, she could get a rash there and that would not be fun for her. Also, as you are applying the lotion on her, you need to take the time and rub it in good so that it gets into all of the areas. (Oh god she can stop rubbing me there) When you are done with the lotion, next you want to make sure that you cover her whole diaper area with baby power. You need to rub the baby power too. (Ok she can stop the rubbing anytime now.) Once you get that job done you can move on to diapering her. Now Greg the reason why Kristen diaper leak is because you did a piss poor job of folding the diaper. I will show you had to fold a diaper for a girl, the right way.

So, I am now watching how Mrs. Riley is folding the diaper. After she got done, it was my turn to try and fold a diaper the way Mrs. Riley like it. It took me six times to make her happy. She asks me to remove the diaper that she put under Kristen and use the one that I just folded. I did as told and started to pull the front her diaper up between her legs. Mrs. Riley ask me to me to stop before I was able to. She then said that there was a couple of things that I need to do to make sure that Kristen wouldn’t get a diaper rash. She said that I should make sure she is always clean shaven and that also means the fine hair on her bum. (Wait a minute, shave my ass, no way is that going to happen). Greg if you would feel her bum, you can feel the fine hair on it. When it is smooth, the cleanup will go faster. Greg lifted my legs up in the air and starts to rub bottom. Then he looks at Na Na and tells her that I see what you mean, I can feel the hair on her bottom. I will take care of that soon. (As he is play with my butt, I am thinking that not going to happen!)

Na Na then went on and told Greg that every few days, I should have a break on wearing diapers for an hour or two. (Great now it looks like I am going to be running around naked) She told Greg that my bottom needs to air out every once and awhile. There will be less chance of her getting a diaper rash. If you are somewhere that you can’t have her without a diaper on, at least leave her plastic pants off for a while.

Next thing that I know is Na Na is pinning the diaper on and putting on my plastic pants. Na Na then tells me that Greg will be doing a better job of taking care of me from now on. She then picks up the shorts that I had on and as she was looking at them decide that it was too wet to put them back on me. She just looks at me and says that it is ok for me to just be in a diaper and a T shirt.

As Na Na helps me off the changing table and pats my bottom, she looks over at Mr. Riley and ask him if he is ready for some cake. He just smiles and says, I have been waiting for the past 20 minutes for that great cake of yours.

• Like 3
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 20 7/16/2022)

Part 20 – The Plan

I went ahead of everyone, thinking about just what happened for the past 20 minutes and how easy it is getting for me just to walk around in just my diaper and T shirt with the Riley’s around. As we are walking into the kitchen, I heard Mr. Riley tell Greg that if he follows Mrs. Riley directions, Kristen should have very few diaper rashes. (What I was thinking is that I am only going to be in diapers for two more days, I better not have any). Na Na then asks me if my diaper was comfy, all that I could say was, Yes Na Na it was very comfy.

When we arrive at the kitchen, looking over at the cake thinking that is going to taste wonderful. I automatically walk over to the highchair waiting for someone to remove the tray so I could hop in it. Na Na walks over and said that for tonight you are sitting with us at the kitchen table. I was ok with that and grab my bib off the highchair tray and brought it with me.

As I was sitting there on the chair, it came to me that this was the first time that I wasn’t eating in a highchair since we got here. Na Na walks over and hands me a slice of cake and I hand her my bib. She just looks at me and told me that I didn’t need the bib tonight. There was also a fork setting there and she puts a glass of juice down in front of me. I must have look at the glass kind of funny because Greg asks me if everything was ok. I was just sitting there, also thinking that this was the first time that I won’t be drinking out of a baby bottle since we have been here.

As Na Na was passing a slice of cake to Mr. Riley and Greg, I am trying to figure out what was different sitting here at the dinner table. It finally dawns on me that I was sitting up higher in the chair, boy is Na Na diaper thicker than the ones that I bought, and I thought those were thick. I think the diaper has lift me on the seat by about 2”. Since my feet didn’t touch the floor, I just sat there swinging my legs back forth until Greg asks me to stop, since I kick him a couple of times.

We were just sitting at the table talking about how it looks like the weather is about to change in a few days and how great the cake was and any small thing that we could think of. After about an hour Na Na ask Greg and I to head into the living room and have a seat. Mr. Riley and she will be right in, and we can start talking about their idea for the campground and what they would like to do with it and how we fit into the plan.

Greg found a large chair that both he and I could comfortably sit in. As we were sitting there wait for the Riley’s to come to the living room, Greg leans over and started to kiss me. The next thing that I know, is he stuck three fingers under my plastic panties and under my diaper to see if it was wet. It was still dry, but then he found my sweet spot. Oh BOY… did he find the sweet spot; I was trying to get him to stop and then his fingers slip into my sweet spot, and I didn’t care after that point. As he was going to town with his fingers inside my sweet spot, he just smiled at me and said baby for some reason your diaper is getting wet. (Oh, I could have killed him at that time) As I was getting close to, (well you all know what I was getting close to…) We heard the Riley’s starting to head for the living room. Greg pulls his fingers out of my sweet spot, making it look like he was just checking my diaper and making me very frustrated. I was so close to the finish line.

When Na Na came walking into the room, she came over to us and give me another glass of juice and Greg a cup of coffee. When she saw the frustration on my face with Greg getting me so close and then stopping, she just smiles, and I knew she knew what Greg had done. As Na Na goes to sit down next to Jake, Na Na starts off with kids I know this might seem a bit strange, but I and Jack are getting up there in years and that we need to start thinking about what we want to do with this place. We have three daughters and they come out to help us doing the summer for a couple of weeks. Their husbands and kids love the place. But none of them want to take the place over. So, we had to come up with another plan. I’m going to let Jack take over from here so that he can tell you everything about this place.

Well let’s start at the beginning on how we got to where we are today with this place. Back in the early 1800s my Great, Great, Great grandfather came over from Austria. He was the black sheep of the family, and his family was just a bit rich. Him and his father came to an agreement that if he went to the states, his father would pay for any enterprise that he wanted to start there. With the understanding that he would not come back home. He had 10 years to make a life for himself after that time his father will cut the money lifeline off, and he will be on his own.

After spending about a year looking for a place to start his enterprise, he found this spot where the campground is. He was able to buy 280 acres of land that has both a big lake and a river on it.  The reason why he picked this spot, was the water that could help with crops that he wanted to grow and a nice forest to open up a sawmill. Both was needed to supply the people that were in the area. By the time that he turns the enterprise over to his only son, He had built it to having three lumber mills, four large farms and one furniture factory. The furniture factory was run for only four months out year during the winter months. The reason for this is that he wanted to keep his employees working during the time that there was no farming happening and the lumber mills were shut down in the winter months. The furniture was a hit and all of it was sold by the end of summer, with some it being ship back east. He also was able to buy another 1312 acres, for a total of 1592.

As Greg and I was sitting there listening to Jake about the past history of his family, Greg was patting the bottom of my diaper and I was enjoying it. The only problem was with all of the juice that I had, it wanted out now. I let loose of my pee and as my diaper was getting wet, Greg leans over to my ear and whisper I love it when I get to feel your nice warm diaper as you are peeing. With Greg now rubbing my diaper, I look over at Na Na and she was smiling at me. (Heck, I think that she knows each time that I am wetting my diaper.) Na Na asks Jake to hold on going on with the story, she wants to refill our drinks (great just what I need). While walking to the kitchen, she turns to Greg and told him that if I needed to be change, he could use the table and practice folding another diaper to use on me. Next thing I felt was Greg’s two fingers slipping under my plastic panties and telling Na Na that it would be a good idea to get me in to a dry diaper. (Great, Jake gets to see me being change again.)

Next thing that I knew, Greg picks me up and hauls me over to the table and lays me down. After he takes my plastic pants off and take the diaper pins out, he grabs a new diaper and took a bit of time folding it. Looks like he did a nice job with it, I will know very soon on how it feels on me. After Greg remove the wet diaper and was wiping my bottom, Na Na walks back in with drinks for everyone and sit them down on the table and walk over to us. By the time she made it over to us, Greg had my legs up in the air spreading diaper rash cream between the crack of my derriere.

Once he was done with rubbing baby power on my derriere, He move on to the front to get that done and gets me into a new diaper. As he was helping me to sit up, Na Na pats Greg on his back and tells him what a wonderful job on changing my diaper, but still needs to work on folding a diaper. Heck, I thought he did a wonderful job, I am the one that is wearing it and it feels all right to me. While Greg was talking to Na Na, he was putting me into the plastic pants and making sure all of the diaper was inside of them. He then did the mandatory pat of the diaper. What is the deal with everyone giving a baby a pat on the diaper after a change?

• Like 3
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 21 8/1/2022)

Part 21 - Wow

As both Greg and I got comfortable on the couch, Na Na brought over a blanket and cover me with it. With Na Na walking over to her chair, Greg whisper into my ear. As much as I love wiping your sweet spot and getting you into a diaper. You know what I love more? I look up at him and said no. He just looks at me with a big smile and said you and then he gives me a kiss. My heart grew just a bit more for him.

While everybody waited for Na Na to get cozy in her chair, Greg pulled the blanket up a bit more and sneak his hand under it and started to pat the front of my diaper. I have no idea why it was making me feel so good. I need to understand why I am feeling this way. All what I want to do right now is to put my thumb in my mouth and start sucking on it and have daddy hold me. Wait when did I start thinking of Greg as being daddy?

After a bit of time, Na Na turns to Jake and ask him to continue on with his story. Well let’s start with my great, great grandfather, after he took over the enterprise from his father. One of the first things that he worked on was the furniture factory. There was such a high demand from back east, that he hired a small crew, full time to make all of the furniture parts that would be use during the winter. As time went on, he opens another furniture factory, that stays in production for the whole year. To help keep up with the demand. (While Jake was telling his story. Greg slips a couple of fingers underneath my plastic pants and diaper. On his way back out, of course he had to play with my sweet spot for a bit. I turn my head towards his and whisper to knock it off. All he said, I was just checking to see if your diaper was still dry).

Jake continued on with saying the next big expansion for the enterprise, was opening a mercantile store. He went on to say that the main reason why the store was open, was to sell everything that the farms were producing. He also brought in the other supplies that the town needed, and it was a big hit. With 10 years the enterprise had 19 more mercantile stores in other towns. What help the enterprise grow was when the gold rush hit. The enterprise did not own a mine. How it made money was to open mercantile stores in a lot of the gold rush towns and selling supplies to the miners and mine owners. He said it was like having a gold mine without all of the work. (As Jake went on, all of a sudden, all of the juice that I had consume and percolating though me, needed to come out now. As it was slowly coming out, Greg must have felt the diaper getting warm and push down on the front of it. I have a hard time explaining what it felt like, but my sweet spot was loving it.)

As I went back listening to Jake, he was telling us about how all of his wheat farms were producing at such a high yield, that they were unable to sell a lot of it and the wheat was going to waste. To solve this problem, he had two flour mills built. NA NA interrupt him, saying that it was getting late, and we need to end this, so that the kids could go to bed back at our cabin.

Jake finishes up with what his great, great grandfather did with the enterprise before it was turn over to his son.  A couple more sawmills and a ranch were bought, plus more farms. By the end of tenure of his running the enterprise. The enterprise was up to over 32,000 acres.

Na Na starts talking at this point saying that you kids need to go back to the cabin and enjoy what is left of the night and we will pick back up where we left off tomorrow night. Tomorrow morning Greg, I would like you to come with me to town and Kristen you can go with Jake. This way both of you can see more of the day-to-day operation. Both of us thought that was a wonderful Idea.

I walk over to Na Na and to give her hug and told both of them a good night. As Na Na was hugging me, she put her hand down the back of my diaper and told Greg that I was in a seriously need of a new diaper, The one that I had on was at the point of leaking. Greg just went yep, it is hanging very low and about to fall off.

As we were heading out the door. Na Na offer up a blanket to cover me, since all that I had on was a t shit and the diaper.  Greg said thank you for the offer, but it is a short walk, and she will be ok. (Yea right you are not the one walking outside wearing a diaper. Was what I thought about) I would like to take back a piece of your wonderful cake, I think I know someone that would like a bit more of it before she is put to bed. Na Na just smile and went to get some for us. Na Na came back and hand some cake to Greg and as we were walking out the door, he grabs my hand like you would with a little child. When I walk by my Na Na I felt a pat on my bottom, with her saying have a good night sleep and I will be over in the morning with breakfast and to get you ready for the day.

While we were walking back to the cabin, with Greg still holding my hand. He says you are turning into a little wetting machine. How many times today have someone change your diaper today? I just smiled at him and told him I had no idea on how many times that my legs were up in the air, and someone was cleaning up my bottom, I am just trying to make your weekend the best as it could be as your baby. Baby you have more then made my weekend as he looks at me with the biggest happy face that I have ever seen from him.

I was looking at the stars, think about how you don’t get to see this view in the city. Next thing I know is there was a noise in front of us. Looking down from the stars and staring forward I see someone walking towards us with a flashlight. Greg someone is coming, and they are going see my diaper as I whisper to him. Greg said to get on the other side of him and we will just keep on walking. So, I did and try to hide behind him at the same time. When we pass each other, it was a gal out walking her dog. She stopped and told us what a great night it was for a walk with her dog. Greg was trying to be nice and said yes it was and have a great night as we continue on. Next thing I know is she has turn around and was following us from a distance all the way back to our cabin.

After the door was close, I look at Greg and whine to him that she saw be in my wet diaper. As Greg was hugging me, He told me yes, I sure she did, but to remember that after we leave here, we will never see her again and that she doesn’t know who we are. That didn’t make me feel any better.

Next thing that I knew, I was pick up and carried over to the crib and was getting a diaper change. When Greg done was done cleaning me up, he grabs another diaper and looks at me. Honey the choice is yours do you want to stop this or continue on. I took a bit of time to think about and then look at him and said that I would like to wear my plastic pants with the babies on it. He just smiles at me and finish putting a diaper on me. After that was done, He sat me up and took off my t-shirt and I was carried over to the highchair. After he sat me in it and put the tray on. Next thing that I know there was cake and a baby bottle of milk, sitting on the tray and I was back being a happy camper and forget that some gal that I didn’t know, saw me in a very wet diaper.

As I was sitting there waiting to be feed, Greg started to walk away. I ask him if he was going to feed me, and he said no that I can do it myself. But you didn’t give me a fork to eat it with. Babies don’t know how to use a folk, but they do know how to eat with their hands is what he said. I am going to get ready for bed and I will be back in a bit as he walks off to the bathroom.

So, there I was thinking on what am I going to do. To hell with it, if he wants me to eat with my fingers, that is what I am going to do, and boy is there going to be a cleanup job when he gets back. By the time I was done I had cake all over my face and boobs. That will teach him.

I was so into drinking my bottle of milk that I didn’t hear him come back until he started laughing. I turn to look at him and there he was standing there naked and his nice wilily hanging there for me to look at. (I know that it is call a penis or as some people call it a cock, dick, ding-dong, dong, johnson and many more. But to me it is a Wilily and always will be a Wilily, Just as I know that I have a vagina or as some people call it cunt, pussy, furry taco, snatch and many more. To me it will always be my sweet spot.) Have I ever told you that I love looking at his Wilily? Greg walks over to me still laughing and starts cleaning me up. He did take his time cleaning my boobs. He looks at me and says I will never forget your bib again. As he is taking the tray off and looks down, he ask me how and the heck did you get cake in your plastic pants? Were you playing with yourself? I just kind of look away and said no, little girls don’t play with themselves.  (yea right!!!)

He picks me up and carries me over to the bed and both of us gets into bed. Shit I finally find one thing about wearing diapers that I don’t like. When we sleep together, he spoons me, and I love the feel of his wilily against my bottom. Did I tell you that I love his wilily?

It took a bit for me to fall asleep with everything that was going in my mind and the need to pee again. I finally fell asleep in a wet diaper and a pacifier on my mouth and thinking that I need some of daddy’s wilily in me. There I go again thinking of him being my daddy, where is that coming from.

• Like 2
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 22 8/8/2022)

Day 4  Part 22 – What a start to the Day

I was awoken by a large bang coming from the front room. Still wanting more sleep but seeing sun light coming through the windows. I look at the time and was only 6:00 am, Who and the hell is up at this time of morning, I still need my cuteness sleep, turning back over saw that Greg was no longer in the bed with me.

Thought, well I might as well get up and see what is going on out there. Getting out of bed remind me that I had soak the diaper before I went to bed and needed to do my morning pee. Greg love when I pee in front of him and that was my game plan to get him work up a bit and give him a free show. My pacifier was laying next to me, I grab it and stuck in my month. As I started to walk out the door, I was trying to think on why I love sucking on my pacifier or thumb. Well, it’s time to put on a show for Greg.

Walking out the bedroom door, still half asleep. The first thing that I heard is, there’s my princess, it’s about time you got up. There is a lot to do today, and we got to get a move on.  When I turn around Na Na was standing there. I am sure that my face was blushing a bright red, as I stood there in only a wet diaper and sucking on my pacifier. Before I was able to do anything, she came over and give me a hug. At the same time one of her fingers went under my plastic pants. All what she said was, honey you need to have that diaper change, but it will be fine until after you are done with breakfast.

While Na Na was picking me and heading for the highchair, Greg was told to make my morning bottle, something on the stove that Na Na is cooking smells wonderful, I just hope I get a bite of it. After Na Na put me in the highchair and sat the tray down and lock it, Greg walks over and hands me my bottle. I was hoping that he was going to put a bib on me so that my boobs would be cover. But noooooo, with Na NA back turn to us he started to play with my nipples. By the time Na Na turn back around and walk over to me with my breakfast, (Greg had stop playing with nipples by that time.) my headlights were turn on. In fact, the high beams were on and were they ever bright.

When Na Na sits the food down on the tray, she turns Greg, I thought you were going to put a bib on her. Greg just looks at her and just says sorry I forgot (forgot hell, he just wanted to play with my boobs) as she went over to get a bib, all what I could do was to salivate looking at the food that was put on the tray. It was a real breakfast, hashbrowns with sausage gravy with 2 eggs and 1 wonderful sausage patty. I think the only thing that I like more than Greg’s wilily, is sausage and a lot of it.

After Na Na came back with the bib and put it on, (about time that my headlights were cover) she sat down to feed me breakfast. Man, she was taking her sweet time siting down to feed me, I wanted to just use my fingers to start eating what looked like one heck of a great meal. Finally, Na Na sat down at the table and move the highchair next to her. After the first bite when the food went past the taste buds. It was so good, I wanted to grab the whole plate and start eating it with my fingers to hurry up getting the food into me. But I was able to wait for Na Na to feed me with a fork. After a bit, she started cutting the patty to give some of it to me. As I waited for her, I felt the need to pee and just let go.

It felt like I was never going to stop peeing, Na Na heard It and looks at Greg saying this is why you want to wait until after breakfast to change a wet diaper. Because most of the time they will wet it again while having breakfast or just after getting done with it. If I had change her before feeding her, I would be changing her twice in about one hour and there is no reason to double your workload. Now if she had a messy diaper, I would have change her then. (There she goes again thinking that I am going to poop in my diaper. Not going to happen.)

After I was done eating, Na Na wipes my face and hands and had taken the bib back off. (At least now my headlights are off). She walks over to the stove and brought back a bottle for me, tells me to drink up and Greg and her will be back in a bit. This is where she made her mistake, that I pay for it later. Neither one of them move the highchair away from the table. Remember how I told you that I love sausage just about as much that I love Greg’s wilily? Well, there were still two sausage patties on the plate that they left on the table. Well, it took me about 5 seconds to decide to eat them. I was just getting done with eating the last one when Greg walks in. He took one look at what I had done and all that he said was, don’t come crying to me when it comes back to bite you. You see I love sausage, but sausage doesn’t like me. I just look at Greg and told him it won’t be a problem this time.

Na Na comes back in from the outside, walks over and see that I am done with my bottle, grabs it and takes it back to the sink and wash it. Then walks back and takes the tray off. Before she helps me down from the highchair, the pacifier is put back into my mouth. As I am walking to have my diaper change Na Na is holding my hand. We went by the mirror, and I had a hard time believing that the toddler I saw was me. There I was holding Na Na hand wearing just a wet diaper and a pacifier in my mouth. The diaper was so wet it was ready to fall off my hips.

Na Na picks me up and carries me over the crib to change me. After she lowers the front, I could feel the cool air of the morning against my sweet spot, and it felt pleasant after being in a wet diaper all night. After she lowers my legs with being done cleaning my bottom, I spread my knees wide, and Na Na went to work cleaning and powering my sweet spot. While she was powering my sweet spot, she told that she was going to put more power than typically on my sweet spot so that it well lasts for a while. Hell, so much power was use that it covers my whole sweet spot until you didn’t ever see it.  As she was doing all that, I was thinking about what happened just now.  It looks like I have gotten to the point where I am comfortable and have lost my modesty around Na Na. With all of the diaper change’s before now, she had to spread my knees herself before she could clean my sweet spot.

It seems to be taking Na Na a bit of time to slide a new diaper under my bottom, I look over to the bed and watch her unfold one of my diapers and added another small diaper to it. I had never seen that diaper before and ask her where it came from and why is she adding it to my diaper. Na Na said that I will be with Jake for the morning and as her and Greg won’t be back until about noon. It will hold enough pee so that you can wait until we are back to be change, and Jake won’t need to do it. For where it came, it belongs to one of my grandson’s. Great now I am wearing a baby diaper for sure and on top of that it’s a boy diaper with fire trucks on it.

After Na Na had pin a fresh diaper on me and help me out of the crib. I look at the mirror again. I look even more like a toddler with just a diaper on and no plastic pants covering it. If I didn’t have some boobs, I would have thought that a nine-year-old girl was looking back at me. As I walked over to the bed so that Na Na could dress me for the day, I was having a hard time walking with that diaper on, it was so big. Na Na asks Greg to bring over the plastic pant that had the ducks in it. After she got the plastic pant on me and made sure all of the diaper was cover by it, she put me in a onesie that I had never seen before. Come to find out she had made it a couple of days before and there was a duck on the front of it. The last part of my outfit that she put me in was a yellow romper that came with snaps for an easier diaper change.

As we were waiting for Jake to come and pick me up in his jeep, Na Na made a couple of bottles full of juice for when we were out and about. Jack shows up a couple of minutes later and ask me If I was ready to go and I said let’s go and have fun. He picked me and puts me on his hip and said well the diaper that I had on should hold me for a couple of hours (hell this thing should last all day). Next thing I know is, that I am in the car seat and Jake is getting into the driver's seat. Na Na walks over and hands Jake a backpack telling him that there are some snacks and a drink for him and a couple of bottles for me. Greg walks over and gives me a kiss and tells me that they will be back around noon and to have a great day with Jake. With that Jake starts the jeep up and we are off to the unknown.

• Like 2
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)