LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 3/28/2022 at 12:24 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Good.” Veronica squeezed Briana. “Now, here’s my plan. I’ll handle your schedule. Erin will make sure you’re taking care of yourself physically. Suzie will make sure you’re leaving yourself time for entertainment and relaxation. Jane will keep track of your contributions to the household. Casey will look after you when you’re out of the house.”

“Woah, wait!” Briana struggled to face Veronica, still held tightly in the hug.

“Everyone is going to take a small piece, remember?” Veronica said. “You were right, it’s too much for any one person to handle. But together we can support you until you can overcome the stress.”

“It’s… that’s a lot.” Briana frowned.

Not going to lie as someone with a neurodevelopmental disability I would kill for this ??

• Like 1
On 4/4/2022 at 1:44 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

And you don’t have to be, at least not right away.” Casey said. She continued her feather touches over Briana’s skin, grinning at the soft moans that followed. “We’ll talk about this more another day, okay? For right now, we’ll watch a couple of episodes and pet each other.”

“Sounds good.” Briana squirmed up against Casey and nuzzled her cheek.

anime-neko.gif

15 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

I mean, I wrote it so it's at least partially my fantasy, and I DO have ADHD so.... :D

Autism/ADHD duel diagnosed(Most likely Demand Avoidant Sub-type). Self diagnosed CPTSD and 60-80% chance I also have BPD ???‍♀️

• Like 1
On 4/18/2022 at 9:43 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

“Me too.” Briana said. “With less rules maybe.”

“Or rules that I make.” Casey said.

Briana shivered and nodded. She kissed Casey again, tenderly, and slipped out of the room.

momokuri-anime-blush.gif

On 4/18/2022 at 10:30 PM, AndTheChips said:

feel like reading you and @Alex Bridges is making me gayer and gayer and I’m here for it. 

Yeah that is a mood and a half! See above ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/2/2022 at 1:13 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

You'll text Veronica?" Briana asked, panting.

"You better believe it." Gary grinned.

Okay I'm not into men but that's a keeper XD

• Like 1
On 5/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"Yes I'm sure!" Briana stamped her foot.

"Okay, let's go then." Gary took Briana's hand.

Oh yeah this man has definitely got "Daddy" energy XD

• Like 1
On 5/30/2022 at 1:22 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

It's not a medical condition!" Lisa laughed. "She's wearing adult-baby stuff, fetish gear." Before Briana could stop her, Lisa yanked up on Briana's skirt. A full, shiny diaper greeted the group, adorned with pastel clouds and rainbows. There was no hiding the fact that it drooped between her legs, and hung heavy off her rear.

Briana's face flamed. She felt cold inside like she was going to be sick. Her stomach churned, and to her horror a grumble came from her rear as well. The students backed in shock as a dark blotch spread across Briana's diaper. The warm, wet mess spread thick and sticky across her rear and sank to her crotch. Her breath was coming so fast she felt like she would hyperventilate.

"See!" Lisa said, waving a hand in front of her nose. "What a freak show!"

And that's harrassement... Fucking bitch... If anyone's acting like a child.... Hey someone hold my purse for a minute? *holds out my bag while Queen's "We Will Rock You" plays*

On 6/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Briana smiled, snuggling into the warmth of the pajamas and being held by Veronica. Her rear ached, but it was a dull pain, far away at the moment. She rested a cat-paw mitten on Veronica's breast and her head on Veronica's shoulder.

"There was once a little girl who was scared all the time. She didn't know what to do, and didn't have anyone to help her. What this little girl didn't realize is that she had a mommy that loved her very much..."

I'm not sure corporal punishment was the right call in that situation but I can respect them trying to help and the key details of this were at least talked over while Brianna was still cognizant so....

• Like 1
On 6/13/2022 at 11:56 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

ary grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Hello Alanna. Why don't we all go down and get the pizza started?"

Briana and Alanna were in unanimous agreement.

Glad to see she's getting a handle and some balance with her headspace. ?

On 6/16/2022 at 11:39 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Casey blushed. "Uh, that might get weird with my other girlfriend."

"We have plenty of time." Veronica said. "Our baby is here to stay."

Whelp I for one am so happy for the new polycue. Mazel tov!

popping-bubbley-bubbles.gif

new-girl-cece-parikh.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Baby Briana is on sale on Amazon and Smashwords! I'm so excited to finally bring the definitive version of this story to everyone.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BH99G3FP

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1168510

The Smashwords version doesn't have a cover because they wouldn't approve the awesome image above. It's a good alternative if you don't want the book in your Amazon history, though! If you get it from Smashwords just contact me and I will happily send you a full size cover image.

Baby Briana Definitive Edition:

The ebook version is 25% longer than the original, with 5 interludes that switch between the points of view of two other characters in the story. They give the reader a peek into a story that Briana didn't get a chance to see, but is very much connected to her story.

There's also been a lot of fleshing out of descriptions and especially Briana's feelings. It was a trip to go through my insanely sparse style from when I started writing ABDL fiction. There are a couple of plot changes too, to correct some narrative bits that were orphaned when I changed my mind about the story's direction.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy the new version of the story! Please tell me what you think about it, and if you do purchase it, please leave a review. Reviews really help with getting my books in front of more people.

Thanks to all my fans, this book wouldn't exist without you. There's a more complete thank-you to my readers in the Acknowledgement page of the book. ❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed this story.... it is always nice to believe there is a forever story for some ABDL's and their partners. I think everyone of us wishes for that.

Thank you for putting this story together and sharing it.

• Like 1