LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indeed, Gary's motivations are pretty clear! :D

Chapter 20!

Gary lead Briana up the walk to her house. There was a bit of a waddling wobble to her step and her skirt looked very full. Unconcerned with that, Briana hurried ahead of Gary to open the door.

"Hi Veronica!" She said enthusiastically.

"Hello Briana, Gary." Veronica smiled from the living room's gray armchair.

"Hi." Gary said, following Briana in and padding her bulky rear. "Got her back safe and sound. Go see Veronica hon."

Briana obediently sat on Veronica's lap. "I had a good date! We had a good lunch, and ice cream!"

"I see the ice cream." Veronica smirked, plucking at the pink blotches on Briana's crop-top. "On your top and your mouth."

"I could have cleaned her up." Gary said, dropping the diaper bag and sitting on the couch. "But I thought you'd enjoy seeing how much fun she had with the ice cream."

"You guessed right." Veronica said. "I see she went through at least one top and one change?"

"Oh, yeah he did it was really..." Briana was already blushing at the memory, but her cheeks went bright pink when Veronica interrupted her by popping a pacifier in her mouth.

"Shh sweetie, I'm talking to Gary right now." Veronica pulled Briana closer on her lap, laying Briana's head on her shoulder.

Briana squirmed, overcome with embarrassment. The clammy feeling in her diaper that she's been trying to ignore came to the forefront of her attention. Without thinking about what she was doing, she cuddled up to Veronica, holding on to her roommate's neck and breast.

"That's right." Gary said. "We didn't end up using the onsie, or the spare pullup. I think she's a little wet, but she probably doesn't need to be changed right away."

"You're taking this very well." Veronica said. "You had a good time too?"

"Yeah." Gary smiled and shook his head. "More than I thought I would. I'll be happy to babysit her any time."

"That's great to hear, we might need you after finals." Veronica said. "She was a good girl overall?"

"Yeah she was fine. A couple of bratty moments but nothing to worry about." Gary said. "She didn't like it when I made a meta-comment about our little game. She wanted to be immersed in it I think."

"I've been noticing that too." Veronica said. Briana squirmed in her arms, and Veronica bounced her gently until Briana snuggled up again. "Did she take you up on the microbiology help?"

"Kind of?" Gary shrugged. "Looking at her right now I'm not sure how much you'd let her choose anyway. Let me know when she's got more serious studying or homework and I'll come tutor."

"Sounds great." Veronica smiled. "Okay Briana, you can hop up now and say goodbye to Gary."

Briana hopped off Veronica's lap and stood between her and Gary as he rose from the couch. She couldn't say anything with the pacifier in her mouth, so she waited, looking up at him expectantly.

Gary smiled and gently took the pacifier. "You're pretty little right now. I think you're going to have a fun evening."

Briana smiled broadly. "Thanks! And thanks for the ice cream, and the date."

"You're welcome cutie." Gary pulled Briana close, kissing her gently and squishing her rear. She pressed up tightly against him, feeling heat build in her crotch again. Gary popped the pacifier right back in Briana's mouth as he pulled away.

"See you later Veronica. Got to say, this is pretty interesting." Gary waved and headed for the door.

"I'm sure you have some other adjectives for it too." Veronica chuckled, waving. When Gary was gone, she turned to Briana, plucking at the messy crop top. "Let's get you a change of clothes sweetie."

"Do I get to pick my outfit? Gary said you were going to baby me so I can do good tomorrow?" Briana pulled away, dropping her pacifier on the coffee table.

"I could give you a choice of onesies." Veronica said. "You're right, we're going to give you the full baby treatment tonight. It did you good yesterday, I want you to be ready for school tomorrow."

"Onesies are boring, and too babyish." Briana pouted. "I want to wear something pretty."

"I think they're pretty." Veronica said, tugging at Briana's crop top. "Arms up, right now."

Briana sighed and raised her arms. She stayed put while Veronica took her bra off, wiggling a bit. "I don't want a onesie though."

"I know sweetheart, but I think you need it, and I think you'll like it when you get a bit more into it." Veronica pulled Briana's skirt down and guided her feet out of it. "You let me strip you down to your diaper in the living room. Your wet diaper."

Briana blushed and covered her chest. "But that's because..."

"Because I told you to." Veronica said. "So be a good girl and listen to me."

"Like..." Briana asked in a quiet voice. "Like uh, you're my mom?"

Veronica beamed. "Yes sweetie. Just that way."

"Okay mom." Briana blushed and looked down, letting her arms drop.

"Such a good girl." Veronica kissed Briana on the head. She pulled a white onesie with green trim out of the diaper bag. Briana wrinkled her nose at the frog and lily pad print.

With the onesie pulled on and snapped firmly over her crotch, Briana was feeling foggy headed again. More than foggy, actually, she was suddenly dizzy. She reached out to Veronica for balance or a hug, she wasn't sure which, lightly holding Veronica's left breast again.

"Sorry to say, there isn't a snack for you there hon." Veronica chuckled.

Briana looked down at her hand in confusion, then blushed, snatching it back. "I didn't mean..."

"Shh, it's alright." She stroked Briana's cheek. "I'm going to put you down for a little nap before dinner, but you can nap here in the living room if you want."

"But mom, I'm not tired." Briana sighed.

"I think you will be. Lie down on the couch." Veronica crouched down by the couch and pulled a blanket over Briana. "I have a friend for you."

"What?" Briana blinked sleepily. The warmth of the blanket and the onesie pulling her diaper against her were pushing her more into her daze.

"Here you go." Veronica reached under the couch and retrieved a stuffed lioness that she tucked into Briana's arms.

"It's so soft!" Briana said, stroking the golden fur and admiring the cutely-painted blue eyes.

"I'm glad you like it. You'll have to think of a name for it after your nap." She stroked Briana's hair. "Sleep now sweetie. I'll be right here, okay?"

"Okay mom." Briana yawned, snuggling up to her new friend. She could feel warmth in her crotch again and vaguely realized she was wetting. It didn't bother her, instead contributing to the warm, sleepy feeling.

When Briana woke she could hear her roommates bustling around the house. The pacifier was back in her mouth, she'd been sucking on it as she slept. She smiled behind the pacifier to see that her lion was still cuddled in her arms. It was delightfully warm under the blanket, or at least it was everywhere but her diaper. Her crotch and butt were way beyond clammy, they were wet.

She stirred on the couch as Jane walked by. The smell of ginger and garlic wafted in from the kitchen. It seemed like a shame to get up and ruin the wonderful warmth she'd built up under the blanket.

Spitting the pacifier out on the floor, Briana called out. "Moooom! I need a change."

"Jane, can you change her?" Veronica called from the kitchen. "I'm in the middle of making dumplings."

Jane rounded the couch and looked down at Briana. She had an odd expression on her face. Curious, but something else as well. "Well, look at you. Climb down on the floor and I'll get you changed."

"I asked for mom!" Briana pouted, holding her lion defensively.

"You mean Veronica?" Jane cocked her head. "Well, she is busy right now, so I'll be the one taking care of you."

"No." Briana said. "I'll wait until she's done."

"Briana." Jane said sternly. "Veronica might be your mother right now but we're all in charge of you. If you don't get down on the floor right now, you'll find out exactly how much discipline I learned from my father."

Briana squeaked, reluctantly climbing off the couch with her blanket and lion. Jane wasted no time pulling Briana on top of the blanket and unsnapping the crotch of her onesie.

"You were really wet." Jane said, tearing the tapes off Briana's diaper and pulling it aside. She hefted the soggy thing with raised brows before dumping it in a diaper pail.

"Well I used it more than once." Briana said. She squirmed as Jane wiped her down with the cold wipes.

Jane lifted Briana's legs to wipe her rear. "I see you have something new here."

Briana squirmed as Jane wiggled the plug in her rear. "Gary gave that to me. It's for um, so I don't do number two I guess?"

"Useful." Jane nodded. "It's not uncomfortable for you?"

"I forgot it was there." Briana giggled.

"Cute plug!" Suzie said, hopping up on the couch.

Briana blushed, hoping that everyone wouldn't crowd around her while she was getting changed. "Thanks, I have a lion too!"

"What's her name?" Suzie asked.

"Uh, Alanna!" Briana nodded.

Jane slid a new diaper under Briana's rear. There was no lotion this time, just a quick sprinkle of powder before Jane taped the diaper in place.

"Mom gave her to me!" Briana nodded, wiggling her butt against the fresh dry padding. As soon as Jane snapped up her onesie she sat up, legs slightly splayed from the bulk between them.

"Cool!" Suzie exclaimed.

"That was very nice of her." Jane said, patting Briana's cheek. She wiped the pacifier off and popped it back in Briana's mouth. "Suzie, can you watch her until dinner? I have to send an email to my advisor before five."

"Is she high maintenance today?" Suzie asked, coming over the couch to sit in front of Briana.

"I think we're getting to the phase that Veronica was talking about on Friday." Jane nodded.

"Mmm?" Briana tugged at Suzie's leg, getting only an absent minded pat on the head rather than an answer.

"Okay, I got it. I'm good to go for the evening and I like playtime with her anyway." Suzie grinned.

"Thanks." Jane nodded, and leaned over to hug Briana. "Be good for Suzie, understand?"

Briana rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Tell me about your lion! Why's she named Alanna?" Suzie popped the pacifier out of Briana's mouth.

"What phase was Jane talking about?" Briana asked, her brow furrowed.

"Don't worry about that hon. Let's play with your lion." Suzie grabbed a blown-glass seashell from the coffee table. "Here come the evil space mermaids in their shell-ship!"

"Alanna's not in space." Briana pouted. "What about that phase?" she thought.

"Why not?" Suzie asked. "Is she a magical lion?"

"Well maybe she could be in space. She does have magic." Briana walked Alanna across the coffee table toward the shell.

By the time dinner was ready Briana had forgotten the phase. She wasn't paying much attention to what her roommates were talking about at all, Alanna was far more interesting. Getting put to bed by Veronica and having a story read to her was even more blissful than it had been the last night.

The morning dawned on a Briana who felt great! She was out of bed and put together well before Veronica's usual visit. She even went to meet Veronica so they could talk about the day. Classes were back to being a breeze, it was good to be back to her usual honors student self.

In her plastics-bacteria lab, Briana got up the courage to approach the professor while one of her samples were cycling. "Hey Dr. Vaughn, I don't know if you heard but Dr. Schaefer lost her grant. Do you know if there are any other open lab jobs?"

"I did hear." He said, frowning. "I was really sorry for Sara. You too. I don't know of anything right now, but if something comes up I'll recommend you. You've done good work here."

"Thank you!" Briana smiled brightly.

"Of course. How are you set for finals? I know there's not always a lot of time to focus on class while you're doing grad work."

"I'm pretty good actually." Briana said. "It's my thesis that's lagging behind."

"Well those always do." Vaughn chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll get it."

Briana froze in the middle of a nod. There was a warm, wet sensation in her pants. "I didn't feel anything at all this time!" She tried to clamp down on her bladder but it didn't seem to make any difference. Luckily she had on some baggy green shorts, she wasn't brave enough to wear leggings over her pullups.

"Are you okay?" Vaughn asked.

"Oh uh, yeah." Briana said nervously. "I um, have a bit of a medical condition it uh, makes my breath catch sometimes." The trickle into her pullup had stopped, but not due to any effort on Briana's part. She could feel the padding bulking up between her legs and shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh no! Have you been to see someone for it?"

"Yes actually, but it's kind of an ongoing process." Briana shrugged.

"I understand. I'm diabetic myself." Dr. Vaughn nodded. "I hope you stay well. Will you be able to finish out today's lab?"

"Yes but, I think I'll run to the bathroom and take my medication." Briana said. "If you don't mind?"

"Oh of course, go ahead." Vaughn smiled kindly.

Briana scurried to the bathroom. The pullup gave her enough time to find one of the private ones, at least. Once inside with the door firmly locked she stripped off her shorts and looked down at her pullup. The puppies and kittens that had been there in the morning were gone for good. It wasn't full to leaking, but it couldn't take her wetting again.

With a sigh, Briana shucked the pullup and wrapped it in paper towels before trashing it. Eyeing the spare pullup after giving herself a wipe-down, Briana fidgeted. "What if I wet this one too?"

"It doesn't really matter." She realized, "It's not like I have a choice. I can't skip out on lab right after I asked Dr. Vaughn to recommend me to a job."

The pullup went on with a now-familiar feeling. Briana checked herself out in the mirror, craning her head over her shoulder to see her rear. "My butt does look pretty good in it. The stars on it are pretty too."

With a laugh at the absurdity of it all, she pulled her shorts up and left the bathroom. The rest of the lab went well, in terms of Briana's results. By the time she finished, however, there was definite sogginess between her legs. Her body wasn't even waiting for her bladder to fill up anymore. It was scary, Briana could feel a cloud of stress looming over her. Stress had only made wetting worse though, so she tried to force the worry out of her mind. The pullup held until the end of her lab, and that's all that mattered. When she went home she knew she'd be diapered and babied, with nothing to worry about.

Briana marveled at how comforting that all sounded. She hurried to Casey's car, eager to get back to her little self.

• Like 8

Just found this story yesterday.  I'm all caught up.   Love it.  And love the conspiracy.   Got to be something they are doing to her.   But isn't it Wonderful?    She's really getting in to everything.   Great work.   I'm throughly enjoying this story!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're enjoying the story! :) The next chapter was entitled "Freak Show", back when I still wanted every chapter to have a name.

But I'm sure that doesn't mean that anything bad will happen...

Right?

-----

Chapter 21

Briana knew she was doing well. It was Thursday afternoon and she'd already finished all her course and lab work. Like the rest of the week's evenings she'd be diapered and taken care of. Being little gave her enough energy every day to be the best graduate student she could be. Finals were coming up next week, but with Gary's help she figured she had it handled. Even with all her success, she couldn't shake a few fears. There was the issue of getting another job, Dr. Vaughn hadn't found anything for her yet, but she was hopeful that he would.

More important than that was her reliance on her roommates to take care of her in the evenings. She wasn't sure how long they could keep it up, though everyone seemed to be having fun. Even more surprising, she was really looking forward to being diapered and babied every evening. She wasn't sure if she was afraid of needing the attention or afraid that her roommates would stop.

"I wonder if they're going to keep me in diapers the whole weekend." The thought thrilled her, triggering a blush that she'd be excited at that. "What's going on with me? What's that phase they mentioned before? Veronica isn't talking to me about plans anymore, even since she... became my mom."

Briana sighed and put that thought away, only to be confronted by her biggest worry. Her pullups would not stay dry to save her life. She was taking two spares to school every day, and coming home with the last pair damp. Taking a third spare to school had crossed her mind, but the package of colorful pullups was nearly gone. Someone had removed the ugly gray ones, probably to return them to the store.

Casey hadn't been able to take her home and Briana was excited that she'd been given permission to ride the bus. It felt good to sit and watch the familiar route again. "It feels good to be a big girl too." Briana thought.

At home she climbed the stairs and went straight to Veronica's room. "Hi Mom, I'm home!" She said as she entered the suite.

"Hi Briana!" Veronica smiled and gave Briana a big hug. "How was school?"

"It was good! I met Gary on campus, we got all the homework out of the way. There's nothing left except studying for finals!" Briana grinned.

"Good girl." Veronica stroked Briana's cheek. "Now, show me your pullup."

Briana blushed and lifted her simple blue skirt. Veronica cupped Briana's crotch, squishing the wet padding against her skin.

"This is your third one for the day again?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah." Briana sighed. "Sorry mom, I don't even feel it."

"That's okay, you have nothing to apologize for." Veronica said, taking a seat on the couch and pulling Briana down next to her. "However, we need to talk a little. I bought you a new package of pullups today, but you're going through them too fast."

Briana nodded. "I know, but I don't know what else I can do."

"We're going to have to put you in diapers during the day now too." Veronica said.

"What? No, mom, please!" Tears leaped to Briana's eyes. "They're too big, everyone will notice!"

"I'm sorry hon, but pullups are obviously not the solution at this point. You have some skirts that should cover them pretty well, and we can get you some more." Veronica patted Briana's hand. "You will have to stop wearing pants and shorts, I'm sorry, I know you don't like wearing skirts every day."

"But, but..." Briana whimpered. "School is my grown up time."

"It still can be." Veronica said. "Nobody is talking about sending you to school in baby clothes."

"Just a baby diaper." Briana hung her head.

"I am sorry hon, but those pullups aren't cheap. We need to conserve a little, and diapers during the day are part of that."

"Part of it?"

"Yes. We also aren't going to be changing you every time you wet." Veronica said. "It's happening several times a day now. If it's a little, you won't need a change. Whoever checks you when you're wet will change you or not, depending on if you need it."

"Depending!?" Briana stared at Veronica in shock. "Mom, no!"

"Briana, be a good girl." Veronica said firmly. "We are happy to help you, but you need to help too."

Briana sobbed, balling her fists up and slamming them down on her legs. There was a moment of struggle when Veronica pulled her in to a hug and then she held Veronica close, crying with abandon. Veronica let her cry, pulling Briana up on her lap and stroking her back.

"Shhh, shhh." Veronica said softly. "It's going to be okay, my little lion."

"E-e-e-everyone is going to know." Briana cried, clinging to Veronica.

"You're going to be okay. I love you." Veronica said, gently bouncing Briana on her lap.

"M-m-m-mommy." Briana buried her head in Veronica's shoulder, crying until she had nothing left. As she panted in the aftermath she realized she'd wet again, the pullup felt full and squishy, probably leaking on Veronica. It didn't matter, nothing did at the moment.

"Lets get you changed up." Veronica said. "All this worry can wait for tomorrow. Right now you're my baby girl, you can even sleep with me tonight, okay?"

Briana nodded, her face tear-streaked and snotty.

Veronica grabbed a cloth from the nearby changing supplies and gently wiped Briana's face. The cloth went over Briana's nose and Veronica said, "Blow."

It was a little better already, Briana had to admit. Getting out of the pullup and into a dry diaper was nice. Veronica was determined to baby her, and Briana dove into the sensation completely. The only thing she remembered from that evening was falling asleep cuddled up to Veronica, her head on her roommate's bare chest.

The morning was disorienting. Waking up with Veronica was good, but unusual and earlier than she liked to get up. Baby treatment hadn't refreshed her the way it had the rest of the week. Veronica's help getting cleaned up in the morning didn't help either. She stood in her room in front of her mirror, staring at the knee-length black skirt she was wearing.

"Mom, it looks bad! It's already as bulky as a used pullup." Briana pouted as cutely as she could at Veronica.

"It will be fine. People aren't going to look at your butt as much as you're worried they will." Veronica checked Briana's bright yellow blouse where it tucked into the skirt. "Your blouse should draw attention away from it anyway."

"I look like a bumblebee." Briana sighed.

"Young lady, you picked this blouse." Veronica swatted Briana's rear. There was no sting through the diaper, only a reminder of how padded she was.

"As if I could forget. These are way bigger than pullups." Briana sighed. "And I have to wear it all day?"

"Unless you have a really big accident." Veronica said. "Casey will be on campus with the diaper bag if you need her."

"Why can't I just carry the spare?"

"Because you didn't want to." Veronica sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry you're in such a bad mood hon, I know this isn't fun. But Casey is waiting, you need to go."

Briana hung her head and headed to school with Casey, trying not to waddle. The diaper was thick enough that she couldn't tell if she was wetting in her first class. By her second class she was sure she was, though only because of the padding bulking up.

The third class was a nightmare. A two hour review on the final, which normally Briana would welcome. It was hard to concentrate on taking notes when she could feel her diaper filling little by little. By the middle of class it sagged between her legs when the professor called a five minute stretch break. Sitting back down on that sopping padding was hard, she wanted to be home, curled up on the couch or in her bed.

No matter how much Briana shifted in the hard wooden seat, there wasn't a comfortable position. She wished she could at least be sure that her bladder was empty, but she hadn't any way of knowing for almost a week. There was a teary-tightness behind her eyes when the review session mercifully ended.

Trying not to make eye contact with anyone, Briana gathered her stuff and hurried for the door. A few murmurs and even a giggle followed her, paranoia crept cold into her belly. Once in the hall she swung a hand back to check how full her skirt was, and discovered to her horror that her skirt had ridden up. Her diaper was so full it was damp, she must have leaked as well. Her skirt was stuck halfway up the back of her diaper, showing it off to the world.

Briana looked back and saw her classmate Lisa smirking at her. The smirk became a full on laugh when Briana yanked her skirt down to cover her diaper. With a pounding heart Briana watched Lisa turn to another student and say something. Briana wasn't about to wait around to hear what Lisa was going to tell everyone outside the door. She ran down the hall, legs half-open and squishing with every step.

Out of the building she hid behind some trees, tears running down her cheeks. The diaper was heavy on her hips, not letting her forget it for a second. Sniffling, Briana sank down between the trees. No one would pay much attention to a student sitting off by herself, or so she hoped. Lisa at least hadn't followed her.

Briana sat there, miserable and wet, until Casey came to find her. First Casey, then each of her roommates in turn asked her what was wrong. She couldn't bear to tell them, not even Veronica. Eventually they seemed to accept that she was upset at wearing diapers to school. Everyone assured her that they would take great care of her over the weekend. Briana was glad to hear it, she planned to take full advantage of her little-self to escape her humiliation for a couple of days.

By Monday she was feeling a little better. Being diapered in big girl clothes was still a blow, but she managed to make it through the day. A long, wet day of tests to be sure, but she was careful not to let her diaper show again. She wouldn't see Lisa until her last test on Wednesday.

Wednesday's test was a brutal one. Briana arrived bright and early, still dry and dressed in a cute green sweater and cream colored skirt. Everybody was nervous, which thankfully kept Lisa from paying attention to Briana. As soon as the test began, Briana dove in to it, precisely calculating molecule interactions. Two and a half hours of math and memorization stretched out in front of her, but she could do it!

She was so focused on the test that she didn't notice the creeping wetness. By the time she realized she was wet, the test was nearly over. It wasn't as bad as it had been on Friday and Briana took that for a victory.

"I can handle a little sogginess." She thought ruefully. "And the test is handled too!"

With her test turned in she felt good enough to gather with a few other classmates in the hall. They traded answers, Briana was glad to hear that hers had been on track.

"Hey freak show." Lisa said, from right behind Briana. "How'd the test go?"

"What?" Briana turned around, blushing. "Don't call me that!" The rest of the group was staring.

"What should I call you?" Lisa smirked. "You know, I was wondering why you've been smelling like pee for a while but I didn't expect you to be in diapers!"

"Hey, cut it out." Said another student. "If she's got a medical condition..."

"It's not a medical condition!" Lisa laughed. "She's wearing adult-baby stuff, fetish gear." Before Briana could stop her, Lisa yanked up on Briana's skirt. A full, shiny diaper greeted the group, adorned with pastel clouds and rainbows. There was no hiding the fact that it drooped between her legs, and hung heavy off her rear.

Briana's face flamed. She felt cold inside like she was going to be sick. Her stomach churned, and to her horror a grumble came from her rear as well. The students backed in shock as a dark blotch spread across Briana's diaper. The warm, wet mess spread thick and sticky across her rear and sank to her crotch. Her breath was coming so fast she felt like she would hyperventilate.

"See!" Lisa said, waving a hand in front of her nose. "What a freak show!"

Some of her classmates looked sympathetic, but their noses were already wrinkling at the smell. Briana ran, slamming up against someone and spinning out into the hall. Every step squished gooey and gross. She dodged the next person, almost slamming into the wall in her haste.

On pure panic, she left the building and kept running. Running was pushing the mess all over her diaper, but she didn't care. She had to run. Into the arboretum and off the trail, Briana found a thick cluster of bushes and crashed through them, flopping down on the other side. She couldn't even cry, she let the world carry her away. Lisa's mocking tone rang in her ears over and over.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Lisa is a shit. She needs punishment. And anyway who is to say that someone with medical incontinence might not desire diapers that are a bit more fun? I do. ?

• Like 1
On 5/30/2022 at 1:30 PM, kerry said:

Lisa is a shit. She needs punishment. And anyway who is to say that someone with medical incontinence might not desire diapers that are a bit more fun? I do. ?

She gets hers! Unfortunately we don't get to see it, since Briana is our only POV character. :( There is a shout out to it in the next book. Maybe something I'll fix in the ebook version!

23 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Poor Briana ?  People can be cruel.  But is nice to see her progress further into her new position ????

She's adapting very well!

• Like 1

Oh no! Should've had some cute diaper covers maybe. And perhaps a booster. Still, even with skirts there's always a chance of detection.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, D503 said:

Oh no! Should've had some cute diaper covers maybe. And perhaps a booster. Still, even with skirts there's always a chance of detection.

I'm not sure that more ABDL accoutrements would have helped, though it would have made Briana cuter, which is always a win. :D

• Like 1

Uh oh, somebody's having a bit of a meltdown...

-----

Chapter 22

Casey was calling for her. Briana's name echoed off the trees again, and again, and again. Briana lay behind and under the bush, wallowing in misery and mess. The smell had stopped bothering her a while ago. The mess felt caked on at this point. Finals were over but she couldn't bring herself to care. Life didn't seem worth it.

The bush shuddered and shed leaves all over her. Casey grunted as she pushed her way past it. She looked down at Briana, tears in her eyes. Seeing Casey cry gave Briana a guilty twist in her gut.

"Briana!" Casey kneeled and grabbed Briana's shoulders. "I'm so glad you're okay! What happened?"

"Everybody saw." Briana looked at Casey hopelessly. "Everyone saw my diapers, and... and I had a big accident. A big, gross one!"

Casey gently lifted Briana's skirt, nodded at the dark stain on the diaper. "Oh hon, I'm really sorry. Let's get you out of here." Briana shrugged in response. Moments later she was being lifted up as easily as a child.

"Casey don't, I'm gross, I smell." Briana whimpered.

"Do you think I care if you smell?" Casey pushed through the bushes with brute force, making sure she was stable with each step before taking the next.

"I'm a freak show!" Briana wailed.

"You are not!" Casey frowned. "Don't say that."

"That's what they said. That's what she said about me." Briana sobbed and hiccupped.

"Who said that?"

"Lisa, in molecular bonds." Briana found the motivation to wrap her arms around Casey's neck.

"We'll deal with Lisa later." Casey said.

"It's not just her, there were a bunch of people that saw."

"We'll deal with all of that later." Casey said. "Right now we are going to get you home."

Home meant a shower, and Veronica, and friends. It also meant everyone seeing her in a thoroughly messed diaper. It meant showing them all that she'd completely failed, the diapers had won. She lay against Casey, limp and staring off into nowhere.

She was as despondent when Casey carried her into the house, when Veronica stripped her down and washed her. She said nothing when she was diapered again, or put into a onesie with a pacifier in her mouth. She sat on the floor in the middle of another house meeting with her knees up against her chest, her lion Alanna held in her crossed arms.

"Briana isn't talking right now but I think we need to go over a few things." Veronica said to the rest of the roommates. She was looking extra authoritative in a black pantsuit. "We don't need to go into details but she had a really rough incident at school today."

"Oh, that's what you're going to call it." Briana thought darkly. "What you mean is that I can't control myself at all anymore."

"When I found her she was really upset and kind of non-responsive." Casey said. "I'm really worried about depression or worse."

"What can we do to help?" Jane asked.

"We will need to watch her really closely. She can't be left alone for a while. Even when she's asleep. I know that some of us still have finals but between all of us we can make it work. We can also use Gary as a babysitter when needed." Veronica said.

"Babysitter. Baby baby baby. I'm sick of being a baby!" Briana's thoughts roiled angrily.

"I'm done with finals." Casey said. "I can watch her as much as needed."

"I'm done with them too." Suzie said. "I still have evening commitments but I can watch her during the day."

"I'm not sure how everyone else feels about it." Jane said. "But I don't have a problem if she has an accident like she did today. If that's too much for you when you're changing her, I can take over."

"THAT'S IT!" Briana screamed. Everyone turned to her in shock. "I'm done with this!" She stood up and threw Alanna across the room. "I'm done being a baby!" She yanked the snaps of her onesie open, pushing her way out of the circle when Veronica reached for her.

"I'm done wearing diapers, and I'm done being a baby! None of this has helped!" With rage-driven strength, Briana tore her diaper apart and off. "We've tried all this stupid bullshit, and I still ended up laughed at by everyone at school! I hate it! I HATE IT!"

Erin, and Jane looked at Veronica. She sighed. "Briana, if you really want to stop this you can, but you need to be able to talk to us like an adult. I understand that you're upset but you can't scream at us like this. We have been trying to help you, and you've agreed to all of this so far."

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Briana screamed. She wiggled violently out of the onesie, until she was naked and panting.

"Do you think this is... the meltdown phase?" Jane asked.

"It seems like it is." Erin said. "It's a partial break at least."

"It's worth noting that she waited to do this until finals were over." Veronica said. "I think this is a very extreme ask."

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING!" Briana's voice was ragged. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Casey, Jane, grab her." Veronica ordered. "Suzie, Erin, clear the coffee table. Put Briana facedown on it."

Briana ran for the front door, only to be clotheslined around the waist by Casey. "We're not letting you run out naked!" Jane joined in, grabbing Briana's legs, holding them as best she could against Briana's flailing. They carried Briana over to the coffee table and set her down with a pillow under her hips. Casey held Briana's shoulders down, while Jane pulled back on her legs, immobilizing the girl with her bare butt sticking up.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Briana screamed until her voice cracked shrilly.

Veronica crouched down by Briana, stroking her cheek. "I want to give you one more chance to snap out of this. That means talking to us in an adult way. If you can't do that, we're going to punish you and baby you until you recover."

Briana screamed incoherently at Veronica in response.

"Well, that was pretty clear." Veronica said. She stood and slipped the slim belt out of her pantsuit and doubled it over. Briana thrashed, getting nowhere against Casey, but nearly freeing her legs from Jane. Suzie stepped in to hold down Briana's knees, reducing the thrashing to mere wiggles.

"You've been a very bad girl Briana." Veronica said. "You've lost all your computer and phone privileges. You are grounded, and restricted to diapers until I say otherwise, but at least for a week. You are not to run off from whoever is assigned to babysit you even when you're inside the house. You must do what you are told, eat and drink what you are told, and be quiet when you are told. If you break any of these rules, there will be more punishments."

Briana whimpered, giving one last struggle. She cried out with a noise somewhere between a sob and a scream.

Jane brought the belt down on Briana's butt. A resounding smack filled the room, with a crack from the two parts of the belt coming together after. Briana howled. The belt came down again, and again, and again. Bright red lines popped up across Briana's butt, she heaved against Casey but it was useless.

Crack crack! Crack crack! Jane lashed Briana's butt again and again, until she had painted both cheeks entirely in bright red. Briana hung her head and sobbed, no longer fighting her restrainers.

"Briana, are you ready to be a good girl?" Veronica asked.

"Muh-muh-muh-mommy!" Briana sobbed.

"Oh, sweetie." Jane crouched by Briana again and stroked her hair. "I'm sorry I have to do this but you need it. Are you ready to start being good?"

Briana nodded, panting through her tears. "Yes mommy."

"Okay. For that to work you have to accept a punishment, not be forced into it." Veronica sat down on the couch. "Come sit over my lap so I can finish your spanking."

Casey, Jane, and Suzie released Briana, standing by. Briana rolled off the coffee table and knelt by Veronica. "Mommy no, please."

"Right now Briana." Veronica patted her lap again. "Don't be a bad baby."

With a shuddering sob, Briana got up and draped herself over Veronica's lap. The spanking started almost immediately, light but continuous slaps that worked their way all across Briana's left cheek and then her right. Her butt went from bright red to a deeper, even red, fading pale at the edges. Briana cried quietly, tears pouring out the corners of her eyes and dripping down her nose onto the floor.

"You did that very well baby." Veronica said. "I'm proud of you." She rolled Briana over, and held her gently, kissing her on the cheek.

Erin set up a changing blanket on the coffee table and took Briana from Veronica, setting her down there. Despite Erin's gentle touch Briana still whimpered when Erin rubbed medicinal cream across her rear.

"You're a tough one." Casey said, smiling at Briana. She leaned down to gently kiss Briana's lips. "We're going to take care of you, and it's not going to be all punishments. You and I can still have some fun when you're being good."

Briana smiled weakly, reaching up to stroke Casey's hair and face. They kissed again while Erin slipped a diaper and stuffer under Briana's hips. "Casey." Was all she said.

"If you need help you need to ask us." Jane said, kneeling on Briana's other side. "You can tell us if you have to go to the bathroom, or if you are hungry or thirsty. Even if all you do is cry, that's something. Don't be sad in silence."

Briana nodded. She wiggled as Erin generously powdered her, and sighed, relaxing when the tapes closed firmly. Suzie returned from somewhere, Briana hadn't seen her go. She looked up at her roommate curiously, Suzie had a bunch of pink cloth in her hands.

"I got you footie pajamas!" Suzie enthused. "They even have a hood! I've got some new pacifiers for you too, they're really pretty."

Briana nodded, smiling broadly. There was no blush, no feeling of embarrassment, even when she discovered that the pjs had mittens, and snaps that went all the way down her front, over her crotch and up her rear. She accepted it all, murmuring happily when she was passed back to Veronica.

"You did a great job finding these." Veronica said to Suzie. "Where in the world did you find those pajamas?" She slipped a white pacifier with a rainbow-star bead handle into Briana's mouth.

"Oh there are websites, if you know where to look and have kinky friends to ask." Suzie grinned.

"We're learning so much about you today." Casey laughed.

"I'm not the one who set up a date with her. I'll get you those links so you can do your own shopping, Casey." Suzie smirked.

Everyone laughed at Casey's blush, even Briana, though she went back to sucking her pacifier and snuggling Veronica after.

"I'll watch her for now." Veronica said. "Erin and Casey, would you mind setting up that furniture in my room?" Erin nodded.

"No problem!" Casey said, blushing when she got another laugh at her eagerness.

"I'll help too." Suzie smiled. "I can't wait to help decorate."

"Do you want to do the meals we talked about still?" Jane asked.

"I think it will make... certain things easier on us." Veronica said. "If you don't mind."

"Not at all." Jane stood up. "I'll get a few started and then make sure we have a supply in the fridge."

"As for you, little one." Veronica turned to Briana, pulling the cat-eared hood of the pajamas up on her head. "I have a story for you."

Briana smiled, snuggling into the warmth of the pajamas and being held by Veronica. Her rear ached, but it was a dull pain, far away at the moment. She rested a cat-paw mitten on Veronica's breast and her head on Veronica's shoulder.

"There was once a little girl who was scared all the time. She didn't know what to do, and didn't have anyone to help her. What this little girl didn't realize is that she had a mommy that loved her very much..."

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Finally earning the book's title in this one. :)

-----

Chapter 23

It wasn't clear when story time had become naptime, but Briana didn't care. All that mattered was that she woke up still in Veronica's arms. She murmured happily through her pacifier, sitting up to straddle Veronica's lap. It was really warm in her pink head-to-to pajamas, she could feel little spots of sweat all over. The bulk between her legs made her wonder if she was wet, but squirming her crotch against Veronica's leg left her feeling dry. She vaguely remembered getting a larger diaper and a booster pad or two.

"Hello darling." Veronica said with a soft smile. "Look at those bright pink cheeks. I think we need to air you out a little." She pulled back cat-ear hood of Briana's pajamas, and unsnapped part of the front. That left Briana's chest a little exposed but all she cared about at the moment was the cool air coming in.

"Mmm mmph." She mumbled through her pacifier. Veronica pulled it gently out of her mouth. "I'm hungry."

"Let's get you fed then." Veronica nodded. "A snack for now okay? We'll have dinner later."

Briana followed Veronica to the kitchen. The house looked a little different, some of the living room furniture had been moved. Along the side of the stairs was a good sized wooden table with a padded top. Diapers and other supplies were stashed on the table's built-in shelves. She awkwardly waddled past it, grateful for the non-slip surface on her pajama's feet.

The kitchen had a new addition as well. A square platform on the floor with metal-pipes rising from the corners. The pipes were padded, and white plastic webbing that looked fairly heavy-duty was strung between them at about rib-height on Briana. The platform had a thick blanket on it that was tucked into platform's edges. There were a few stuffed animals inside the pen, including a pillow-sized squishmallow.

Instead of leading her to a chair, Veronica led Briana to the pen. There was a metal rail running from the platform to the top of the mesh which Veronica unlatched and pulled to the side, making an opening in the mesh. After a little prodding, Briana ducked under the plastic-coated cable that held up the mesh and into the pen. The blanket under her slid a little and Briana decided not to risk standing, especially with the splayed-leg stance the diaper was forcing on her.

Veronica was heating up some water in a kettle, Briana investigated the stuffed animals. There was a mouse, a stegosaurus, and the dog-faced squishmallow. "What's for snack?" Briana asked, picking up the mouse and nuzzling it.

"I have a nice warm drink for you." Veronica said, pouring a packet of powder into a plastic bag. Hot water went in after, and the bag was fitted into a clear bottle. "Don't worry, it's filling, kind of like a shake."

"I want chips." Briana said.

"Have you forgotten how much trouble you're in?" Veronica asked sternly. She checked the temperature on the bottle and added a couple of chips of ice.

"Okaaaaaay." Briana sighed. "Where's Alanna? Can I have Alanna?"

"Your lion is up in your bedroom." Veronica said. Another temperature check and Veronica screwed a top with a rubber nipple onto the bottle. "We can see her later, you have some new friends there."

Briana accepted the bottle from Veronica and stared at it for a moment. There was something about it, about the pajamas, and the pen, and everything that she felt should bother her. Veronica was watching her expectantly. Giving up on the odd feeling, Briana tilted the bottle up and sucked on the nipple. It was sweet and milky. A bit of a strange taste. She pulled the nipple from her mouth, getting a few drops on her chin.

"Go on sweetie, drink up." Veronica said, patting Briana gently on the head.

The second time the taste was a little better. The more she drank the more she got used to the taste, and the sweetness was nice. With genuine enthusiasm now, Briana leaned against the plastic mesh and kept working on her bottle.

Jane walked into the kitchen, stopping when she saw Briana. "Wow."

"Are you alright with this?" Veronica asked. "It's one thing to talk about it, another to see it."

"I think I am." Jane said, smiling wryly. "I think I get what you like about it."

"There's something special about having her like this." Veronica said. "Though I don't think it will last."

"You still think this will come out on the other side?" Jane asked.

"That's what Erin and my models predict." Veronica said. "Though we've had to revise them a few times. It looks like there will be some permanent changes even when she's cured."

Jane pulled a chair up to the pen and leaned over to fix Briana's pajamas, closing up the lowermost open snap. "Looks like you're hanging out of your front a little there. Is that a good snack?"

Briana nodded, unwilling to let go of the nipple to talk. Jane chuckled and draped an arm over the top of the pen, running her fingers through Briana's hair.

"You're a good baby, Briana." Jane said softly. "Veronica and I are going to take care of you."

Briana grinned, gurgling a little with the formula in her mouth. It splashed out across her lips and cheeks. She ignored the mess, focusing on the nipple again. Jane gently pried the bottle out of her mouth and wiped her face with a cloth. While Briana got back to drinking, Jane opened the mesh and the bottom snaps on Briana's pajamas. Unconcerned and obedient, Briana spread her legs so that Jane could slip a finger under the leg-band of her diaper.

"She's got her snack and she's still clean." Jane said. "I'll watch her for a while. You get some rest."

"Oh I'm fine." Veronica said.

"Yeah but you don't know how tonight will go with her in your room." Jane walked over and put her arm around Veronica "Take a load off, you don't have to be super-mom."

"Alright, thank you." Veronica leaned over, her lips sweetly meeting Jane's. They kissed slowly, drawing it out until Veronica reluctantly pulled away. "Thanks for supporting me through this. Not everyone would take this on."

"I'm not everyone, and neither are you." Jane kissed Veronica once more, squeezing her waist.

Briana stood up in the pen, leaning on the corner pipe. She watched Veronica go and stared at Jane with wide eyes. "You were kissing mom!"

"That's right." Jane said, stepping over to take the empty bottle from Briana. "How does that make you feel?"

"Does that make you dad?" Briana asked.

"Maybe. Do you want to call me dad?" Jane asked.

"Okay Dad!" Briana giggled. "How come you and mom have two rooms?"

"This is pretty new for us still." Jane said. "Like being a baby is new for you. What do you want to do now?"

"Can I play with my new stuffed animals?" Briana asked.

"Yes." Jane smiled, helping Briana down onto her butt. "I'll be here if you need anything."

"Okay!" Briana rolled over on her stomach and picked up the dinosaur and mouse. After a moment's thought, the two animals made their way up the slippery slopes of Mount Dog.

When dinner came, Briana found herself in a highchair at the corner of the table. She had Veronica to one side and Jane to the other. The evening sun had made the kitchen too hot for pajamas, especially fuzzy cat pajamas, so she sat in the chair naked except for her diaper. The diaper was a bit more soggy and clammy than it had been, but nothing that registered as uncomfortable.

Her roommates were all talking about the end of finals and other stuff that didn't seem very important. Briana focused mostly on the fact that Veronica and Jane had nice looking salads with bacon and boiled egg on them, and she had some green mush in a bowl.

"Mom, can I have some salad?" She asked, for the third time.

"Honey, you need to be quiet and eat your dinner, I don't want to have to tell you again." Veronica said. "We made that special for you."

"But..." Briana whimpered.

"Briana." Jane said sternly. "Listen to your mother." She loaded up a spoon with the green stuff and lifted it to Briana's lips.

Grumpily, Briana barely opened her mouth. The spoon went in, leaving about half its contents on her upper lip. The taste was pretty good, sweet and a little earthy. She opened her mouth to say so only to get another spoonful in her mouth. Before she was done swallowing there was another full spoon waiting at her lips.

"Da-" Was all the further she got, another spoon into her mouth and on her face. Briana gave up and let Jane feed her, opening her mouth more or less as the spoonfulls came in. A good three quarters of the bowl ended up inside Briana, with the rest smeared across her mouth or spattered across her breasts.

The mush had been filling, but there was nothing else coming after Veronica had wiped Briana down. She sat in the chair, bored and uninterested in the conversation. Briana started kicking her legs, then drumming her hands on the wooden table of the high chair.

"Honey, please stop that." Veronica put her hands on Briana's. "Casey, would you mind putting her down for a nap?"

"Are you sure?" Casey asked. "Isn't it kind of late for a nap?"

"We want her to sleep as much as possible right now." Erin said. "That's going to keep things moving for her mind."

Casey nodded and released Briana from the high chair, cradling Briana in her arms. "See you all in a bit," Casey said.

"I don't want to nap." Briana sighed at Casey.

"Don't worry." Casey smiled. "We're going to play first."

"Oh, what are we going to play?" Briana asked.

"We're going to play, make the baby feel really, really good." Casey kissed Briana at the bottom of the stairs, climbing up them with a hand firmly holding Briana's butt.

"Oooh!" Briana's eyes sparkled, she massaged Casey's breast gently through her blouse.

To Briana's surprise they ended up in Veronica's room, not her own. The once-spacious bedroom looked smaller now with the addition of an adult sized crib along one wall. Made of sturdy wood painted black, the bed portion stood at what would be hip height on Veronica. Tall rails projected up three more feet, and looked like they could be slid down along the legs of the crib. Diaper supplies were stashed underneath, allowing it to double as a changing table.

"Crib?" She asked, looking up at Casey curiously.

"That's right kiddo." Casey grinned. "That thing was fun to help build, sorry if it kept us from having some time together, but I think it'll be worth it." She dropped the rails on the room side of the crib and set Briana down on the soft bedding.

Alanna the stuffed lion was here, contrary to what Veronica had said. Unless this was her room now? She snatched the stuffie close to her and looked up at Casey. "You said we were going to play?"

"Doubting me already?" Casey chuckled. "Sit back for a bit, I have to get you ready, okay?"

Briana shrugged and lay back, reacquainting herself with Alanna. When the tapes tore open on her diaper she relaxed, preparing herself for another change. Instead of wipes, she got a slick hand caressing her sex. Briana moaned in surprise, arching her back. It wasn't like Casey to go straight there, but the surprise and touch had her tingling. She gasped at the second surprise of something pressing gently into her sex.

"What?" Briana moaned.

"A little toy to give you some fun feelings." Casey said, tucking the exposed antenna of the vibrator against Briana's clit. Casey wrapped the diaper tightly around Briana, re-seating the tapes. She leaned down to kiss the diapered girl, slowly exploring Briana's mouth with her tongue and Briana's breasts with her hand.

Briana put Alanna aside, taking a moment to face her toward the wall. Desire washed over her, she stroked every bit of exposed skin on Casey that she could reach, tugging at Casey's blouse. Breaking the kiss, Casey fumbled open the buttons and brought her breasts to Briana's face. Her own moans filled the bedroom as Briana kissed and licked her way across them.

The vibrator trembled and sent a shock through Briana. It wobbled again, and again, then settled in to a pulsing rhythm. Briana writhed in the crib, moaning and sighing, letting out a long satisfied groan as her bladder gave way and she gushed into the diaper. The humming in the wet diaper was magical, it made the whole garment vibrate around her sex. Casey was holding Briana down, roughly stroking her breasts and belly.

Briana surrendered to Casey, to her diapers, to the world. She let herself feel the pleasure with pure uncomplicated thought. There were fireworks in her brain. Once, twice, five times. Her skin was hot and sweaty. Her throat was hoarse from yelling. She shuddered and lay limp in the crib as the vibrator came to a stop.

"Oh my, that is a happy looking baby." Casey said, her voice husky. She wiped Briana down with a soft towel. "Feeling ready for a nap now?"

Briana nodded slowly. "Yes Casey. Thank youuuuuu."

Casey tucked Alanna into Briana's arms, and put a blanket over her. She lifted the rails on the crib, locking them into place. Briana's eyes were already closed, she wasn't quite asleep, but her breathing was slow. Casey set a baby monitor next to the crib and turned it on.

"Hey Ronnie, can you hear me?" Casey asked quietly.

"Yes Casey, can you hear me as well?"

Briana stirred slightly. "Mommy?"

"It's working fine, she recognized your voice, it's really cute. But don't send back, she's drifting off." Casey said quietly. "Have a good nap, Bri."

Briana nodded sleepily, cuddling up to her lion

• Like 9

This story just gets more and more adorable as it goes on. I sort of wish you had left Gary out of the story; he really seems superfluous. And..."Dad"? Why so binary? (Unless Jane is openly trans and it has yet to be mentioned...)

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, kerry said:

This story just gets more and more adorable as it goes on. I sort of wish you had left Gary out of the story; he really seems superfluous. And..."Dad"? Why so binary? (Unless Jane is openly trans and it has yet to be mentioned...)

I guess Dad can be kind of binary. On the other hand, Jane is a woman with she/her pronouns who likes being called Dad which is fairly not-binary on it's own. :)

2 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

On the other hand, Jane is a woman with she/her pronouns who likes being called Dad which is fairly not-binary on it's own

Fair enough!

• Like 1

When all else fails, it's time to try some good old potty training.

-----

Chapter 24

Soft scraping noises pulled Briana the rest of the way into consciousness. The room was dim, but not dark. She was covered in a blanket and wearing a completely soaked diaper. Feeling Alanna's whiskers at her cheek made her smile. There was pressure in her rear, she knew she should be doing something about that. Nothing really came to mind, so she relaxed. More warm and wet flowed into her diaper, a bit more solidly this time. She felt sticky, messy, not the same now-comforting feeling of wetting. She frowned, this was something she felt bad about. It wasn't something she wanted to remember.

As soon as the smell hit her she began to cry. Whatever memory she was avoiding was still sharp even without bringing it up. A little sniffle and sob at first, then a full on wail. "Moooooooom!"

"I'm here hon." Veronica put down the broom she'd been using on the floor and put an arm through the crib bars to stroke Briana's head. "You're okay."

"Mommy, I feel gross." Briana pouted, sniffled.

"I can smell that." Veronica said. "You're a bit of a poopy baby, aren't you?"

Briana blushed, whimpered, tears leaking from her eyes. She remembered Lisa making fun of her, the horrible feeling of having her classmates recoil from her stink.

"It's alright my love." Veronica dropped the bars on the long side of the crib and the section at Briana's feet. "There's nothing wrong that mom can't fix. I'll get you all cleaned up."

"You don't think I'm a freak?" Briana whimpered.

"Not at all. I think you're my precious Briana." Veronica leaned over to kiss Briana's forehead. "You had a little accident and it's not a problem."

The tapes came off, and the smell redoubled. Briana screwed up her face and whimpered again. She felt her legs and rear lifted, a wet towel mopped across her. The towel and diaper went into separate bins and as soon as their lids closed, the smell began to improve. Briana relaxed as the changing returned to something she was familiar with. She even giggled a little when Veronica popped the vibrator out of her sex. Gentle and thorough wiping caressed every bit of skin that had been under the diaper until Briana was clean and lemony.

"Did you have fun with Casey?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah!" Briana grinned. "Can we do it again?"

Veronica chuckled, lifting Briana's legs one at a time to coat her in diaper cream. "Not right away. You can stay up for a few more hours but then it's back to bed. I need to get you up early tomorrow."

"What for?" Briana made Alanna dance across the bars of the crib.

"We're going to start your potty-training tomorrow." Veronica said, sliding a diaper under Briana's butt.

"Oh." Briana paused, turned Alanna to look her in the eyes. "Does that mean I'm bad?"

"No sweetie, you're not bad." Talcum powder's soft smell drove away the last of the smelliness in the room. "You're a good baby. Mom is going to teach you how to use the potty like a big girl. Everyone's going to help."

"Okay." Briana nodded, unconcerned.

Erin and Jane came in, Jane making a beeline to give Veronica a hug. Briana remembered there had been something else embarrassing. A time when Erin and Jane had been changing her. She didn't feel embarrassed now though. That thought faded away as well. She wiggled to test the fit of the diaper after the tapes were secured. Veronica... mom, had done an excellent job as always.

"Can you hold still for a moment for Erin?" Veronica said.

"Yes mommy."

Erin stepped over to Briana and briefly shined a light in each of her eyes. She checked Briana's pulse and took her temperature through a thermometer in her ear. "Did you know that you needed to poop, Briana?"

"Yeah, I could feel it, so I did it." Briana said. "Was that okay?"

"Yes, that's fine." Erin said, patting Briana's cheek. "Can you follow the light on the end of my pen?" She moved the pen side to side, watching Briana's eyes.

"I need you to play with Alanna for a bit." Jane said, sliding a fresh pacifier into Briana's mouth. The crib sides came up and locked into place. Briana was only too happy to roll over and send Alanna on adventures over the rumpled blanket hills.

"Well almost-doctor, what do you think?" Veronica asked.

"I don't think there's any neurological deterioration." Erin said. "Her voluntary and involuntary reaction times are normal. Pulse is good, temp is good. She looks perfectly healthy."

"So, it's all psychological?" Jane asked.

"It must be." Veronica said. "The arc she's taken suggests that she'll come out of this eventually, but if she'll be fully adult after I'm not sure."

"Is that something you're okay taking on?" Erin asked.

"I own the house." Veronica said. "Financially it's not an issue. Time and emotion wise..." Veronica looked over at Jane.

"If we have enough help, we'll be fine." Jane replied, kissing Veronica on the cheek. "I'm in."

Veronica sighed happily. "Then I don't have any worries. Honestly, I think she will get back to a better version of herself, eventually."

"What do you mean by that?" Erin asked.

"I don't want to share yet." Veronica said slyly.

"In case your theory is wrong?" Jane smirked.

"In case I want to publish and not list either of you as authors." Veronica retorted. They all chuckled.

"Do you think we still need to watch her every second?" Erin asked.

"She's not full of rage and grief anymore, so I don't think so." Veronica said. "The baby monitor should be enough in a lot of cases."

"Then let's go downstairs and drink to new couples." Erin said with a grin.

Jane and Veronica looked at each other and blushed. The blush became a pair of smiles, and the smiles a tender kiss. "We'll take you up on that." Veronica said.

Briana didn't mind them leaving. Without them all chattering it was a lot easier to keep track of Alanna's adventure.

The day dawned with Briana wet. She was messy too, as soon as she realized she had to go. Veronica was right there to help again, though Briana only fussed, instead of crying at the mess. Once her messy rear was cleaned, Briana got a bath before a new diaper. She splashed happily in the tub while Veronica shampooed her hair.

"We're going to start your potty training today hon." Veronica said. "You won't have to do much today except what we tell you to, but eventually we're going to ask you to try to figure out when you need to go potty or poop."

"I can tell the second one." Briana said. "But I can't really tell the first one."

"That's okay, we're asking you to try." Veronica said. "Start by paying attention to when you wet, okay?"

"Okay mom!" Briana smiled.

Out of the tub and back on the changing table, Briana was enjoying the generous amount of lotion Veronica was wiping on her. She felt pressure in her rear, and craned her head up curiously. "What's that?"

"The plug that Gary got for you." Veronica said. "It's going to be part of your training. Be a good girl and relax your butt."

Briana lay back and relaxed, squirming a bit as Veronica worked the plug in. She sighed happily at the feeling of a dry diaper wrapping around her crotch. Having it on felt safe, and comfortable.

Breakfast was formula and oatmeal. The morning went by quickly with Briana being passed from roommate to roommate, either playing with them or on her own. It was the most relaxed she'd ever felt, there was no need to worry about anything, not even clothes. She started the day in full body pajamas, but as the day heated up she shed those for a onesie. By afternoon she was napping in a sunbeam, naked except for her diaper.

Every couple of hours, whoever was watching Briana would take her to the bathroom, remove her plug and diaper and sit her on the toilet. Nothing happened the first few times, but Briana found it fun anyway. It was great getting a lot of extra changes and attention.

After lunch in the bathroom with Veronica, Briana remembered to hold against the pressure she could feel when the plug came out. She let go when Veronica put her on the toilet, beaming when Veronica smiled at her.

"Good girl!" Veronica gushed. "Very good girl. You had some potty in there too. I'm really proud of you!"

Briana had a lollypop to suck on while Veronica wiped her down and put her in a fresh diaper. The sugar tasted great, but even more she loved the extra cuddles and hugs she got from Veronica.

Through the evening Briana did her best to try and pay attention to her wetting. Naps were a lost cause, she always woke up wet from those, but while awake she could manage to at least notice it. By the time she was ready for bed she had some potty left in her every time someone put her on the toilet. Every time she managed that she got a reward, including a very sexy change from Casey.

Two more days of potty training and Briana was sometimes even dry when she was taken to the bathroom! Everyone was super proud of her, Briana felt like she was glowing. The news that the butt plug wasn't going to be used the next day wasn't a cause for concern. She was excited to show everyone what a big girl she was!

Briana's belly rumbled at breakfast. The formula was good, and with the oatmeal it was really filling. It didn't hold a candle to Veronica's bacon though. "Mom, can I have some bacon?" She asked, reaching for it at the same time.

"Not right now sweetie." Veronica smoothly moved her plate out of Briana's reach. "You can have some melon though, and I'll make you a deal. If you keep your diaper dry or wet, no mess, all the way until lunch, I'll make you a BLT."

"Okay, I can do it!" Briana grinned, taking a slice of melon from Veronica's fork and eating it with her hands.

Briana set out to playtime resolutely. She lined up her stuffed animals, Alanna the lion, Edgar the mouse, and Steve the stegosaurus. They all agreed to help her keep from messing. After that there was a tea party to be had on the floor of Jane's bedroom while Jane did something on her computer for work.

Edgar had made a terrible faux pas when Briana felt pressure in her rear. A trickle of liquid flowed into her diaper but the squeezing she was doing for the poo managed to halt the pee as well. For a few moments she sat, concentrating on holding everything in. The need subsided a little, giving Briana the space to look up at Jane.

"Daddy?" She said, tugging at Jane's pants. "I hafta go."

Jane patted Briana's cheek, smiling. "Really? You're a really good girl for noticing!"

A hurried trip to the bathroom later, Briana was on the toilet with her diaper in Jane's hands. After working so hard to hold on, it was hard to relax. She fidgeted on the seat, playing with the front flap of her onesie.

"Relax Briana." Jane said, setting the diaper on the sink. "Your diaper is barely wet! I'm so proud of you. Relax now and let it all out, that's the final step."

Something felt strange. Shouldn't it be a bad thing that Jane was standing, watching her on the toilet? She couldn't see why, Jane had done this before, and changed lots of her diapers. A memory or worry nagged at her, forgotten when her control broke. With a loud gush and splash Briana let go into the toilet.

"Good girl!" Jane kissed Briana on the head, and pressed a hand over her bladder, making sure that everything was out. "If you keep this up we might be able to use pullups during the day again."

Briana jumped up excitedly, only to get reined in by Jane. A wipe down and a fresh diaper delayed Briana's mad dash out of the bathroom. Once freed, she ran to each of her roommates to tell them how well she did, saving Veronica for last. All of them had praise for her but telling Veronica was worth a whole hour of cuddles, with Jane joining in as well. Sandwiched between the two of them, Briana had never felt so loved and so safe

• Like 8

So I don't think Veronica was kidding about publishing. I have been back and forth about her possible motives here, but right now that's exactly what I'm leaning toward: Briana is a case study.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2022 at 12:30 PM, kerry said:

So I don't think Veronica was kidding about publishing. I have been back and forth about her possible motives here, but right now that's exactly what I'm leaning toward: Briana is a case study.

Publish or perish, right? :P

If only all case studies could be so cute! We'd have a lot more PHD candidates.

We are on the second to last chapter!

-----

Chapter 25

A few days after her potty training breakthrough, Briana could safely say that she was a big girl who did not make messes in her diaper. Wetting was an issue that still came up daily, but more than half her trips to the bathroom were with a dry diaper. With her accomplishment came the privilege of eating at the table and having the same meals as her roommates. Anything too spicy or bitter on her plate would get ignored, to the point that Veronica made up a batch of formula when Jane made curry for lunch.

As an official big girl she was also allowed to wear clothes other than footie pajamas and onesies. Fun leggings with rainbows, gold stars, or brightly colored birds printed on them were definitely in rotation. Diapers were pretty obvious under her leggings but Briana didn't mind. On the rare occasion that she took a car ride Veronica usually put her in a pair of shorts anyway. A series of cute animal and dinosaur shirts were her usual tops and she was currently engaged in a struggle with Jane over the shirt with the lioness on it. In Briana's opinion that was always the right shirt to wear, no matter the state of its cleanliness. Jane unfairly insisted that the shirt only be worn when clean, and at most three times a week.

The quiet thumps and grunts of furniture being moved caught Briana's attention that morning. She climbed the stairs with Alanna the lion under her arm to see her crib being moved out of Veronica's suite.

"What's going on?" Briana asked, her brows furrowed in worry.

"Moving this to your room." Casey said, hefting the crib over the rail so it would fit through Briana's door.

"Jane is moving in with me." Veronica said, supervising Casey and Erin from a few feet back. "We need a little extra room and you're doing well enough that you can be back in your own space."

Briana hurried up the stairs and hugged Veronica. "Mommy..."

"You're a big girl now, right?" Veronica stroked Briana's cheek. "You can still come sleep with us if you need it, we'll have the monitor in your room, okay?"

Briana nodded reluctantly. "Are you and dad getting married?"

"Maybe." Veronica chuckled and ruffled Briana's hair. "We're not sure yet. Either way we'll be here to take care of you, darling."

"I hope you do!" Briana said. "Oh, can we watch a movie tonight?"

"You can watch a movie if you want." Veronica said. "Jane and I are going out tonight. It's a very grown up place, I don't think you'd have fun there."

"Oh. Well can Suzie watch it with me?" Briana asked.

"Suzie is coming out with us. So are Casey and Erin. We're actually going to have Gary babysit you tonight."

"Gary?" Briana bit her lip and looked down.

"What's the matter?" Veronica asked. "You had fun with him before, and he wanted to babysit you."

"It's uh...." Briana's heart felt heavy. Bad memories swirled at the edge of her thoughts. Being laughed at, not feeling safe. "But he's not... he's not somebody who lives here. It's um, well, what if..."

"Briana, it's okay." Veronica kissed Briana's cheek. "He's not going to make fun of you. He likes you, and he's seen you in diapers before. You two are going to have lots of fun. I got all kinds of chips and ice cream for tonight."

"Okay Mom." Briana smiled bravely. "But, what if something bad happens?"

"You can call me or text me any time you want." Veronica said. "I think you'll be having too much fun to want to do that though."

Briana nodded, sighing in relief. There was still a nagging worry that she couldn't shake. She stuck close to Veronica while her room was set up and through the rest of the day. The nervousness increased when she watched Jane and Veronica get ready from her seat on their bedroom floor. By the time everyone had gathered in the living room in their fancy dresses Briana was in a mild panic. Warmth gushed into her diaper, but she didn't care. All she could do was fidget and fret.

Gary came in and grinned at the well dressed ladies. "Wow, everyone looks great. Especially you two!" He said, looking Veronica and Jane over. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Jane smiled. "Briana is a little nervous, so you know. We have a lot of snacks and a pizza ready to cook for dinner."

"Please call us or text us if there's any need." Veronica said. "Briana's phone is on the coffee table, it's ready with our number if she needs it."

"I'll take care of everything." Gary said. "Go have a great time."

Veronica and Jane both kissed Briana and hugged her. She clung to them and sadly watched everyone walk out the door.

"Hey kiddo." Gary squeezed Briana's arm. "You don't look excited about movie and pizza."

Briana squirmed. "Hi Gary."

"I heard you've been doing a great job going to the potty!"

Briana blushed and looked down, a little whimper escaping her lips. The slowly cooling wet in her diaper felt like a betrayal for the first time in ages. "I-I was but I had an accident and I hafta go number two..."

"That's okay." Gary hugged Briana gently. "Do you need help?"

"I don't want you to hafta..." Briana looked up in surprise as Gary took her hand and lead her into the downstairs bathroom.

"Oh, they put a changing table in here." He said, positioning Briana in front of the toilet and peeling down her leggings. "That's handy." The diaper came down off next and right into the diaper pail. Gary sat Briana down on the toilet and waited.

"Is it really okay?" Briana looked up at Gary fearfully.

"Hon, Veronica and I had a long conversation on the phone about what babysitting you meant." Gary unfolded a new diaper on the changing table. "It's not a problem, go."

Briana relaxed, tears springing into her eyes. There was a knot in her stomach that wouldn't go away. She let Gary stand her up, trembling when Gary spread her cheeks to wipe away her mess. He caught her completely off guard when he put his arms around her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. At first she froze, but as the kiss deepened she relaxed, leaning into Gary.

Their lips parted, but before Briana could say anything she was lifted up onto the changing table. Gary kissed Briana again, slowly exploring her mouth with his tongue. She moaned softly when he cupped her breast and gently stroked it, running her hands over his broad shoulders.

"Not a big enough girl for a bra?" Gary asked with a smile, pulling Briana's shirt up to her collarbone.

"I guess I didn't think about it... for a while." Briana arched her back, her nipples pressing firm into Gary's hands. "You don't... you don't think I'm gross?"

Gary looked Briana directly in the eyes, his face hovering inches from hers. "I cleaned you up. I'm going to make love to you, right on your changing table. Then I'm going to put a diaper on you, and we're going to watch a movie and eat pizza. Sound good?"

Briana quivered, there was wet between her legs that had nothing to do with her bladder. "And ice cream?"

Gary chuckled. "Yes. Ice cream and chips for my diaper girlfriend."

Briana threw herself at Gary, wrapping her bare legs around his waist. They fumbled through another kiss, hands running over each other everywhere they could touch. Briana lost her shirt right away and Gary worked himself out of his clothes as fast as he could to catch up.

Lying back on the changing table, Gary lifted Briana's legs up into a changing position before parting them and running his tongue over her sopping sex. She cried out and grabbed the top rail of the changing table, flushing all along her body. Her pussy ached to be filled and she didn't have to wait long. Gary pulled Briana's hips to the edge of the changing table and slid into her, slowly but steadily filling her until his hips met her rear.

Briana moaned again, her voice echoing off the bathroom walls. A pacifier bumped up against her mouth and she took it in obediently, chewing recklessly on the rubber nipple. Their hips moved together frantically, the changing table squeaking and shuddering under them. Diapers and wipes fell to the floor when Gary slammed his hips forward hard. Briana vision popped full of stars, she felt warmth spreading inside her as Gary loudly groaned.

She hardly had time to come down from that when she felt Gary's thumb on her clit, rubbing in slow circles. He was still hard inside her, she shuddered and moaned again. The pacifier fell out of her mouth as she cried out once, twice, arching her back high off the changing table. Briana collapsed into a sweaty mess, panting happily.

There was no need for words while Gary cleaned himself off and wiped the sweat off of her. He diapered her up with his warmth still leaking out of her, she giggled at that.

"What do you want to wear?" He asked. "Same outfit? Something else?"

"Do you want me to be a baby for you?" Briana asked, kicking her legs.

"I haven't gotten to see that yet, could be fun." Gary nodded.

"I have footie pajamas upstairs." She held out her arms and Gary picked her up, carrying her up the stairs as easily as Casey did.

As he climbed the stairs Briana felt something like clouds parting in her mind. There wasn't any shame, or shyness about being carried by Gary and wearing a diaper, but she remembered why there might be. She let him put her in her favorite pajamas, the full body pink ones with the cat hood and paw mittens.

Gary brought a pacifier to Briana's lips but she gently pushed it aside. "Gary, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." He looked Briana over curiously. "What's up?"

"I feel um, adult all of a sudden. That doesn't mean I don't want to play, but I wanted to let you know." She rubbed her mittens against her thighs. "It's been a couple of weeks of me being, I don't know. Half asleep? I want to thank you, and let you know that I really like everything we've done, in case you're worried at all."

"That's terrific!" Gary smiled. "Veronica was hoping this would happen for you. She was a little worried when it hadn't so far. Are you sure you want to play? You don't have to be a baby tonight if you don't want to."

Briana nodded. "I want to be your baby, and Veronica's, and Jane's. I think I can go back to my baby thoughts if I want. I'm not scared of it any more. Do you still want a baby to play with tonight?"

"Yes." Gary said, blushing a little to admit it without joking. "I'd like that."

Briana relaxed, closing her eyes and letting sensation overtake her. The luxurious feeling of the soft pajamas, the thick diaper swaddling her crotch. She breathed in the scent of talcum powder and Gary, reached out to pick up Alanna. The clouds didn't come back, there wasn't a daze or dizziness. Her perspective shifted, she was small, Gary was big. Worries like jobs, money, embarrassment, and going to the bathroom weren't something she had to care about. She giggled and held her lion up for Gary.

"Gary, this is Alanna." She looked at the lion. "Alanna, this is Gary. He's the babysitter, so you have to be a good lion and do what he says."

Gary grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Hello Alanna. Why don't we all go down and get the pizza started?"

Briana and Alanna were in unanimous agreement.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

It's the final Briana chapter! Or rather, the final Baby Briana chapter. Never fear, there is a sequel. Two of them!

-----

Chapter 26

Jane and Veronica came back home late from their date, Briana was already tucked in bed. The new Briana knew that they would have been busy after the date anyway, and was glad for them. She woke up in the morning with a soaked diaper and lay back to enjoy the feeling. It wasn't to the itchy rashy stage yet, and she didn't need to poop. The crib felt comforting, she braced herself against the bars, relaxing against the solid feeling.

It was Jane that came to get her, dropping the rail on the side of her crib and giving her a hug. "Good morning Briana."

"Did you have a good date?" Briana asked.

"We did." Jane smiled. "Did you have fun with Gary?"

"Yeah!" Briana nodded vigorously, then turned serious. "Dad? Jane? Can I talk with Mom? With Veronica? The way I used to in the mornings."

"Is everything okay?" Jane asked in concern.

"Yes, it is. Can I talk to her please?" Briana sat up, taking Jane's hand in hers.

"Of course." Jane helped Briana out of the crib and walked her to Veronica's office.

Seeing Veronica working away at her computer in her basic black house dress felt like walking into a lifetime ago. Veronica looked up in surprise, offering her lap when Briana came over.

"Good morning sweetie, what's going on?" Veronica asked.

"Can you please stay, Jane?" Briana said, catching Jane turning away. Jane nodded, and leaned against the wall. "Veronica, I sort of, woke up last night with Gary."

"Woke... oh, I see. I'm sorry I didn't notice right away. You're feeling adult again?" Veronica said.

"I am, and I want to thank you for everything you did. You were both so nice, so helpful. I felt really safe and loved the whole time."

"You are loved." Jane said softly.

Veronica smiled in delighted surprise at Jane, then turned back to Briana. "That's right, you are loved."

Briana smiled, her cheeks pink. "I think I have a better handle on my problem now, or at least, it doesn't upset me. I have something I want to ask you though."

"Go ahead." Veronica said.

"I want to still play our game. I want to be little sometimes and be taken care of. I think I still need diapers at night, and maybe during the day too. Pullups at least. I want to know if it's okay if you still help me."

"We'd be happy to." Jane said. Veronica nodded.

Briana took a deep breath, smiling nervously. "Thank you! I have one more thing to ask. I uh, started calling you two mom and dad when I was... cloudy. I want to know if I can still call you that."

Shifting on Veronica's lap, Briana looked Veronica in the eyes. "Will you be my mom? Please?"

Tears fell down Veronica's smiling face. She crushed Briana close to her, hard enough to make the smaller girl squeak a little. "Yes dearest, yes."

Briana freed one arm and motioned Jane over. "Jane, will you be my dad?"

Jane enveloped them both in a tight hug. They held there for a while, until Veronica shifted uncomfortably on her desk chair.

"I didn't think I was going to cry this morning." Veronica chuckled, wiping her eyes. "We should get you changed and tell the others."

"Can we tell them right now?" Briana asked. "It's not like they haven't seen me wet before."

Jane laughed. "Good news shouldn't wait. Come on, daughter."

Briana took Jane's hand and followed her downstairs, Veronica behind them. Casey, Erin and Suzie were already up; they looked over in surprise when Briana climbed up on the coffee table.

"Excuse me! Emergency house meeting!" Briana called out. Her roommates laughed and gathered at the couches. "I want to thank everybody for helping me. I'm myself again but I really liked being taken care of. I think I want to be little like that sometimes, maybe a lot of the time. Veronica and Jane well..."

Briana paused, blushing. She looked out over the expectant faces in front of her. "Veronica and Jane are my mom and dad."

Casey cheered! Suzie let out a huge whoop, jumping into the air! Erin grinned, clapping loudly. Veronica and Jane gathered around Briana for another family hug. The rest of the roommates piled on them, creating a dangerously swaying hug-tower.

"So what brought on the change?" Erin asked.

"Gary and I uh, had sex." Briana giggled. "Right after he cleaned me up. I think it was that extra bit of acceptance. I knew I could trust all of you, but for somebody out of the house to accept me too, well, it was amazing."

"I'm in to keep helping." Suzie said. Erin and Casey nodded as well.

"Thank you everybody. I guess I'll try to tell you if I'm little or not? Or maybe it'll be obvious."

"If you can be little when you want, then I think you should be little when we want sometimes too." Casey said.

"Yeah!" Suzie said. "If I want a little sister to play with, you're it!"

"I will still be coming by to do tests." Erin said. "You're a fascinating girl, Briana."

"You don't get to make us your parents without us having some say in what you do." Veronica said.

"That's right." Jane said. "This is your mother's house and you will follow our rules, understand?"

Briana blushed, squirmed. "Okay, okay!"

Casey stepped up to the table and put her arms around Briana. Even with Briana on the coffee table, Casey was a touch taller. "Are you still my diaper sub?"

Briana grinned, pulling Casey close. "Yes Casey."

"Then I'm taking you upstairs." Casey effortlessly lifted Briana. "We've got a dirty little girl here. I'll bring her down after I get her dirtier, and clean her up."

When Casey tossed Briana on her bed, her heart started pounding. She plucked at the tapes on her diaper, only to have her hands swatted away by Casey.

"No, you're not getting that off until we're done." Casey said, pushing Briana down and kissing across her breasts.

"Oooh, but how will we..."

"You'll see. Hush now." Casey snagged a pacifier off the bedside table and popped it in Briana's mouth.

Sweat broke out across Briana as Casey manhandled her, kissing and stroking all over her breasts, belly, back, legs. She was alternately pinned or posed by Casey, surrendering to the control with a delighted shiver. A tug at her hair was followed by the pacifier being pulled out of her mouth, and Briana's face pulled up to Casey's breast.

Briana didn't need any encouragement, sucked Casey's nipple, pulling forth a gasp of desire. Her lips and tongue wondered around Casey's breast in a spiral, then over to the other. Another tug on her hair, and Briana's mouth moved lower, kissing and worshipping Casey's flat abs. There was nothing stopping her from going lower, Casey had shucked her leggings and panties. A little push brought Briana's mouth to the soft hair on Casey's sex, full of Casey's scent.

Tentative licks brought husky moans and before long, Casey firmly pushed Briana's face into her crotch. Briana lapped and sucked gently on Casey's clit, sliding a pair of fingers up inside her dom. Casey groaned, letting go of Briana's hair but capturing the diapered girl with her powerful thighs.

Briana kept licking, curling her fingers inside Casey until it was all she could taste and smell. The diaper's sag forced Briana's legs apart, adding to the domination. She felt her dom shudder and kept licking through shock after shock. Powerful thighs pulled Briana away on Casey's final shout, pinning her on the bed, in a sweaty, musky mess.

The pin only increased Briana's desire, she felt like she was burning up between her legs. Begging and whimpering was the most she could get out of her mouth when Casey pulled her taut on the bed and pressed a heavy wand vibrator to her crotch.

The wand slammed to life and the vibrations went through the entire saturated diaper. Briana threw her head back and howled a moan as the sensation assaulted her crotch. Her back arched when Casey's lips returned to her breasts, but the sensation was faint, the vibrator was all consuming. It took the fire in her pussy and spread it through her body, following it with electric shocks that made her flail.

There were stars, Briana was gasping. She struggled against the hand pinning her arms but might as well have fought an iron bar. Spasms wracked her again, and again. Briana lost count after six. She thought maybe twelve, maybe fifteen when she started begging for it to stop. Tears flowed down her face when the vibrator turned off, stars exploded in her vision two more times.

Limp as a noodle, Briana lay with Casey for a long time. The luxurious feeling of being passive was so good she almost fell asleep when Casey bathed her. Briana's tender nerves jangled when Casey spread cool lotion over her crotch. The soft smell of powder shifted her down, far down. Casey was big, and she was tiny. An empty-headed giggle escaped her lips when the diaper closed around her.

There was a mostly naked baby at brunch. Briana sat happily in her highchair, sucking on a bottle of formula. Somewhere, deep down inside, there was a Briana who knew she could come out and talk to her roommates. That Briana was happy to rest for now. The Briana in the chair giggled and spilled formula across her breasts.

"Casey, did you break her?" Suzie teased.

"I guess being with me is that good." Casey laughed.

"I've been meaning to ask, is it really okay to replace so many of her meals with formula?" Jane asked.

"It should be fine." Erin said. "It's basically a protein shake. Which reminds me, Veronica, have you thought at all about that conversation we had?"

"Inducing?" Veronica bit her lip. "I still haven't decided."

"She would love it." Casey chuckled. "She's after our breasts all the time as it is."

"We could always induce you." Erin said to Casey.

Casey blushed. "Uh, that might get weird with my other girlfriend."

"We have plenty of time." Veronica said. "Our baby is here to stay."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Baby Briana CH #26, the Finale, Posted 6/16/22