LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

17 minutes ago, AndTheChips said:

I feel like reading you and @Alex Bridges is making me gayer and gayer and I’m here for it. 

This is the best compliment I think I’ve ever gotten as a writer ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 4/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, AndTheChips said:

I feel like reading you and @Alex Bridges is making me gayer and gayer and I’m here for it. 

On 4/18/2022 at 7:46 PM, Alex Bridges said:

This is the best compliment I think I’ve ever gotten as a writer ??

Yeah, that is high praise! ❤️ I'm happy to report that my writing gets more gay every year. Someday I will achieve theoretical MAXIMUM GAY.

• Haha 2

*raises hand* Professor, does having an accident in the lab compromise the experimental conditions?

-----

The week was going well. Briana was still waking up to a wet diaper, but the morning cuddles with Veronica were good. Once those were out of the way things were normal. She had micro-bio classes and labs, homework to do, and chores around the house. The interference in her life from her roommates was much less than on the weekend, just checks that she was getting everything done. Veronica even caught an assignment that Briana had forgotten.

The week was going well, that was, until Wednesday. Briana could barely drag herself out of bed. She managed to forget the lunch that Erin had packed her on the bus to school. Nothing in her labs was working, all the specimens were either indifferent to the solutions she put them in or died off immediately.

She tried the experiment again, checking to see that the bacteria in the petri dish were stable. Slowly, she introduced a dissolved plastic solution. She leaned on the lab table and stared at the readout that showed the gas mixture coming off the petri dish. The bacteria exhalations crept up toward the expected mark. Briana smiled; she hadn't been able to contribute data to the lab project for the whole day so far.

The reader beeped, indicating that exhalations had fallen. Fallen off a cliff. The pale green liquid in the petri dish turned brown as the bacteria died off en masse. Briana suppressed a scream. It was an hour and a half from starting a new bacteria culture to introducing the dissolved plastic. There was less than an hour left in the lab shift.

She stood up, dreading the report she'd have to make. In a single step she felt a flush of wet across her crotch. Briana froze, clamping down on her bladder. The pressure was so strong it was painful. She hadn't noticed it at all before. Another splatter of wet hit her underwear before she could control it.

"Sorry, got to go!" Briana threw her notebook in her bag and raced for the door, feeling liquid spurt out with every step.

"We're not done here yet!" The professor called from across the room.

"Sorry, female problem!" Briana was glad to see him blanch as she bolted through the door.

There was a slight but steady trickle in her pants now, punctuated by larger gushes whenever she a large step. Her panties were sopping, and a big wet patch was already growing on her jeans. Briana silently begged that the flow would stop, but her pleas went unanswered.

There was a bathroom a few doors down the hall, Briana tried sprinting for it. She got stares from a few people in the halls, her face burning with shame. The wet patch had spread down her thighs and up her rear, even streaking down her legs. She burst through the door of the bathroom and made a mad dash for a stall. As she ran, her bladder gave up completely, the wet spread across her thighs and dripped through the denim around her crotch. She landed on the toilet, totally empty, dripping from her jeans into the toilet.

Briana buried her face in her hands and sobbed. She could feel the wet spreading further and further. She was soaked, way beyond what wrapping a coat around her waist could hide. Tears dripped onto already saturated jeans; Briana sat in the stall in defeat. The most she could do was kick her shoes off so they wouldn't get wet as well.

After a few minutes she pulled her phone out of her purse. Her heart was still thudding with panic and embarrassment. A text message with a single word was all she could manage to send.

Briana – (Help.)

Veronica – (What's the matter?)

Briana – (I had an accident.)

Veronica – (Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Do you need someone to pick you up?)

Briana – (Yes please.)

Veronica – (Erin will be on her way in a minute.)

Veronica – (Where are you?)

Briana – (Jackson Hall, first floor, women's bathroom.)

Briana sat in the stall and sniffled. Her pants were getting cold and uncomfortable. She tried to play a game on her phone, but she only watched the clock. It was a five minute drive to school, but she didn't know how long it would take Erin to get ready.

Five minutes went by fast. The door opened, and someone came in. Briana knew she shouldn't hope it was Erin, and she was right.

"Oh gross!" A woman's voice she didn't recognize. "Someone peed all over the floor. Don't we have janitors in this building?"

Briana suffered in shamed silence while the stranger did her business. She'd never been so happy to hear someone leave the bathroom without washing their hands.

It had been ten minutes, Briana started crying again. She focused on being quiet, only soft sniffles escaped. Five more minutes crawled agonizingly by.

Finally, the door opened. Briana's heart leapt in her chest. "I hope it's not someone else using the bathroom..."

"Briana?" Erin's voice! Something rattled, and the door was firmly shut.

"Erin!" Briana cried out.

The stall door opened. Erin looked at Briana, smiling sympathetically. "You are a mess. Let's get you cleaned up."

Briana nodded, wiping her nose on her sleeve. Erin helped her up and out of the stall. In front of the row of sinks was a duffel bag and the changing blanket Erin had been using at home.

"Wait, Erin, what if someone comes in?" Briana shied away from her roommate in fear.

"I put an out of order sign on the door." Erin said, "We should be good as long as we're quick. Let's get those pants off."

"Isn't there something else we can..." Briana flinched as Erin grasped her jeans and unbuttoned them.

"If we do this fast, it'll be done before anyone finds out." Erin said firmly, jerking Briana's sopping jeans down a few inches at a time.

"I don't think the blanket is necessary." Briana pouted, stepping out of her jeans.

"Please cooperate." Erin said, squeezing Briana's arm. "I know you're upset, I'm going to fix everything, okay?"

Briana sighed and pulled her panties down. Erin motioned at the blanket and Briana reluctantly lay down. She trembled when she felt the cold wet-wipe on her leg. Her ears strained for any sign that someone might be opening the door, or even walking out in the hall.

Erin lifted Briana's legs to wipe her rear and crotch. The comfort and public exposure roiled in Briana's mind. She shivered across her whole body like a fever, breaking out in a sweat. Another gush of urine flowed out, down her butt. Her arms went limp on the blanket and she let Erin bear the weight of her legs.

"Aww, you're having all kinds of trouble today Bri." Erin said, gently wiping her rear again. She set Briana's legs down, then lifted her rear to slide a diaper underneath.

"I'm so sorry." Briana whimpered softly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Erin said. "I've got it taken care of."

The tickling sensation of powder was followed by its soft smell. Briana trembled again. Erin taped the diaper up expertly.

"Okay Bri, I've got a skirt for you." Erin pulled Briana up to her feet and braced the distraught girl against a sink. The skirt was a long full one. A plain ugly brown that would cover anything. Briana nodded gratefully to see it. She didn't resist Erin putting the skirt on her; simply glad that the dancing pandas on her diaper were well hidden.

Erin moved quickly and efficiently. The soaked clothes went into a plastic bag. The changing blanket likewise rolled up and put in another bag. Everything went back into the duffel. Erin washed her hands and popped the duffel on her shoulder.

"Feeling okay to walk?" She asked Briana.

"Yes, let's get out of here please."

Briana leaned on Erin, holding her roommate's arm. She winced at every crinkle and crackle the diaper made as she walked. She got a few more looks, but hoped they were staring at her tear stained face.

In the passenger's seat of Erin's Civic, Briana sat down with a sigh. Erin stowed the bag and Briana's purse and squatted down by Briana.

"Open up Bri." She held out a square of chocolate.

Briana frowned in confusion. Opening her mouth to ask about it got the chocolate popped into her mouth. Erin pressed a water bottle into Briana's hands and closed the car door. The chocolate was delicious and dark.

Erin had the car out of the school parking lot before Briana finished her chocolate. "Thanks for coming to get me Erin."

"My pleasure." Erin said. "Sorry that happened."

"I don't know why it happened!" Briana whimpered. "I lost control in the middle of lab! I lost the lunch you made me too, and the Tupperware. I'm really sorry Erin!" Briana's chest heaved, tears running down her face again.

"Woah, you're okay Bri." Erin patted Briana's leg. "You had a really shit day, and you're hungry and thirsty. Drink the water, we'll get you something to eat when you get home, and you'll feel better, okay?"

"O-o-o-kay." Briana said. She concentrated on the water bottle, feeling better but hungrier as she got hydrated.

• Like 11

Nobody would make Briana wear protection during the day, right?

-----

Sitting in Veronica's office, eating some chicken strips that Suzie had heated up for her, Briana felt ridiculous. The diaper she was wearing was far more bulky than a pullup, too much so for her to ignore its presence. "I feel like I'm waiting for the principal to scold me. Or my mom."

"Thank you for taking care of her so quickly." Veronica said from the next room, giving Erin a hug.

"Let me know if I can do anything." Erin squeezed Veronica tightly, then stepped out of the room.

Veronica came into the office and stroked Briana's hair. "You look very sad."

"Wouldn't you be?" Briana forlornly munched on a chicken strip.

"It's okay if you are." Veronica said, taking a seat. "Today was embarrassing and I'm sure worrying too."

Briana nodded. "Everything was going wrong, I totally blew my lab work, I lost my lunch and a bunch of our Tupperware, it was hard to even get up today. Then I just... I just lost control. I didn't even feel that I had to go until I was..."

"Wetting?" Veronica asked, nodding when Briana blushed. "I told you before, extreme stress does terrible things to people. We're doing our best to help you, but I'm not surprised that it's getting worse before it gets better."

"I hate this." Briana screwed up her eyes in frustration.

"I'm so sorry hon. We're here to help. First of all, stop worrying about the Tupperware. They were cheap store brand ones anyway. Okay?" Veronica smiled gently at Briana. "Second, I think it's time to have you wear pullups during the day."

"What!?" Briana stared at Veronica in a panic. "No, I don't need that! This was a one time thing!"

"Well, it happened for the first time today. If it is a one time thing then that is great." Veronica said. "But if it follows your pattern so far, it will get a bit worse before it gets better. You don't want a repeat of today, do you?"

"Veronica, please, please don't make me." Briana whimpered.

"I'm not making you do anything." Veronica said. "I'm telling you what I think is best."

"Please don't." Briana's voice fell to a whisper. "No, please."

Veronica stared at Briana curiously, letting the silence drag out. She gently took the plate out of Briana's hand and set it aside. "Come here and sit on my lap."

Briana took the seat without protest, leaning her petite frame against Veronica.

"Do you need me to make you wear the pullups?" Veronica asked. "Would that make it better for you?"

"I don't want to wear them." Briana whimpered into Veronica's neck.

"But you're afraid that you need to. And it's a choice that would hurt you to make." Veronica stroked Briana's hair and held the girl close. She let Briana sit there quietly, gently caressing her, until she felt Briana's shoulders relax.

"Briana?" Veronica said.

"Yes?"

"I've made a decision. You're going to need to wear pullups for a while."

"But..."

"No arguing, young lady. If you can keep them dry for a solid week, you can go back to underwear. I won't count nighttime wetting against you, only daytime."

Briana buried her face further into Veronica's neck, but didn't answer.

"I'd like to hear a, 'Yes Veronica'."

It took a minute, but Briana managed a muffled, "Yes Veronica."

"Good girl." Veronica patted Briana's back. "If you do wet, you have to come tell me. If you make it to the bathroom, you can tell me that too, but you don't have to."

"Okay." Briana sighed.

"I'm not trying to embarrass you. I want to keep track of this for you. I imagine that would be some pretty depressing data for you to collect."

"If it happens at all." Briana said.

"And I hope it won't." Veronica said. "But, if you lie to me about it, you will be in really big trouble. We can only help you if you're being honest. A spanking would be the least of your worries if you lie about this, understand?"

Briana winced. "Yes Veronica."

"Now, how do you feel?"

"Tired. Sad. Embarrassed." Briana sighed. "I'm scared about this. I'm falling apart, and I can't make it stop."

"We're here to catch you." Veronica said. "You need a break for tonight. I'll look over your homework but I don't think you have anything due tomorrow. You're excused from chores as well."

"Really?" Briana sat up, looking gratefully at Veronica.

"Really." Veronica slid Briana off her lap, patted her rear. "Go play with Suzie. You need a distraction, and she's great at them."

"Okay, thank you Veronica."

Briana found Suzie in her room, and got a huge hug as soon as she arrived. Suzie lung to Briana until she squeaked a little. "Ronnie sent you to me huh?"

"She said I needed a distraction." Briana said.

"I bet you do, I heard what happened." Suzie said. "Well I have a great idea! I've been working on it all week. Ronnie hasn't let me be in charge of you much."

"You're sorry you didn't get to babysit me?" Briana stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah, pretty much!" Suzie grinned maniacally. "I used to love to babysit, but all the film projects I have running don't leave any time."

"I was being sarcastic." Briana said. "You're not actually babysitting me."

"Well I kind of am." Suzie smirked. "I'm the one in charge of you right now, right?" She looked at Briana challengingly.

"She wouldn't spank me as hard as Jane did." Briana thought. Something about Suzie's manic attitude didn't give her much confidence in that idea. "Fine, yes, you are."

"Good! So let's get you good and distracted!" Suzie hopped in excitement. "Take a little break from yourself. Do some make-believe. You're getting baby-sat, I'm the coolest baby sitter ever, and we're going to have a great time."

Briana shook her head, bemused. "Coolest baby sitter ever, really?"

"Lots of kids have been skeptical!" Suzie declared. "Don't worry, I'll show you. Come on, let's check out your room." She took Briana's hand and led her enthusiastically around the upstairs balcony.

Briana had to admit the excitement was infectious. She followed along, trying to ignore the crinkles from her diaper.

"Now, let's play dress up!" Suzie threw Briana's closet door open.

"Dress up?" Briana asked.

"That's right." Suzie plucked at Briana's old brown skirt. "These clothes are a depressing reminder of a sucky day. Off they go!"

"You want me to strip?" Briana shook her head.

"Oh please, everyone in the house has seen you naked at this point!"

"That's not true!" Briana protested. "Uh... Veronica, and Erin, and sorta Casey... and I guess Jane had my pants down."

"So everyone in the house but me." Suzie smirked. "Babysitter says strip!"

Briana sighed and shucked her shirt. She dropped the skirt as well and sat on the bed to yank off her socks.

"Oh, this is cute!" Suzie hopped over and patted Briana's diaper. "You can leave this on."

"It's so babyish!" Briana looked down at the purple pandas.

"So what? We're playing dress up!" Suzie reached behind Briana and popped open the clasp on her bra. Briana shrugged it off and sat shyly on the bed.

"Now you're a blank slate!" Suzie hopped in front of Briana, brimming with endless energy.

"Almost blank." Briana poked the diaper sourly.

"So cover it up." Erin ruffled Briana's hair. "Get in that closet and pick out a crazy outfit. Something clashy and dumb and silly. Bonus points if it involves a tutu!"

Briana laughed and rummaged in her closet. She couldn't stay down in the face of Suzie's relentless cheer. There were no tutus in her closet, but she did find an old cat-costume from Halloweens past. It went on as a slinky leotard, wire-stiffened tail protruding from the back. A rainbow skirt from a folk fair went over the cat costume, with the tail sticking out over the skirt..

"Awesome!" Suzie giggled. "Do you still have the ears for that costume?"

"Yes, but I have a plan." Briana set a plastic tiara from another costume on the ears and then set the whole thing on her head. She posed for Suzie with a silly grin.

"Hail! Rainbow Princess Kitty Briana!" Suzie said, taking a knee.

"Your Rainbow Princess Kitty demands snacks!" Briana giggled.

"As your Rainbow Majesty commands!"

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

There's absolutely nothing that can go wrong when going on a date in diapers. I mean pullups.

Chapter 12

The next morning's session with Veronica was a reminder about wearing pullups and reporting any accidents she'd had. She sat in her heavy, soaked diaper on Veronica's lap and wondered how things had gotten to where they were. She couldn't even protest wearing incontinence gear, especially at night.

There was always the option of taking back the 'permission' she'd granted Veronica to force her into pullups during the day. Briana wasn't sure what that would accomplish though. She would feel more in control, right up to the point where she had another accident in her pants.

"Honestly, everyone has been doing crazy stuff to help me. Erin totally rescued me yesterday. Suzie cheered me up. Nobody has made me feel bad about it at all." Briana thought as she had her post-counseling shower.

Feeling hopeful, she gamely put on a pair of alphabet pullups. Leggings and jeans were a little too risky, especially if she leaked. Briana searched her skirts. Everything seemed either too long for early summer or too short for a pullup. She settled on a blue pleated skirt with a roll of her eyes.

"Why don't I put my hair in pigtails while I'm at it?"

A low-cut blouse in pale green and a cute jacket helped restore some of her confidence. She took extra care with her makeup, eyeing herself in the mirror. "I look hot! Nobody will think I'm in a pullup. Might as well go all the way and complete the look."

Briana pulled on a pair of thigh high stockings and grinned. The outfit was sure to turn some heads. Exactly what she needed! She hurried down the stairs to gulp down some breakfast.

Jane was in the kitchen, sipping a cup of tea. "Good morning Briana. Can you come here for a minute?"

Briana set her toast cooking and head over. "What's up?"

"A quick check." Jane slid her hand up Briana's skirt and patted her pullup. "Good."

"Hey!" Briana shouted.

"Veronica asked me to check." Jane said. "I think it's a good idea too."

"You could ask me." Briana said.

"I could, but I didn't." Jane shrugged. "That's quite the outfit you have on. Do you have a date with Casey today?"

"No." Briana buttered her toast. "I wanted to look good."

Jane raised a brow. "Well let's not take it any further than what you've got on."

"Why do you care what I wear?" Briana asked, biting her toast aggressively at Jane.

"Veronica asked us to watch out for mood and behavior swings." Jane said. "I've seen the club-wear you have. You're not leaving the house in any of that right now."

"Oh my god!" Briana scoffed.

"Don't push it, or you'll get a spanking and a change of outfit." Jane declared.

Briana hesitated on the edge of a retort. The memory of being spanked by Jane was still fresh enough to make her butt tingle. She elected to finish her toast instead.

"Smart girl." Jane said. "Don't forget a spare pullup."

"Bye Dad!" Briana rolled her eyes as she snagged her lunch and hurried to the door. The spare pullup was in her purse, Veronica had put it there last night.

There were no labs today. Briana breezed through her lectures, feeling much more relaxed than the day before. She even managed to forget her pullup. After a couple of hours sitting in class, the sensation faded to the background.

After class, she decided to stay on campus for a while. It was a beautiful day, soft breeze and brilliant sun. The quad was packed but Briana found an outdoor table next to the cafeteria and watched the butterflies flirt with the flowers.

"If Veronica asks where I was, I'll tell her I decided to do some of my reading here." Briana thought. "That way I can get out of some of the optional readings too!"

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A guy stood by the table with a tray in his hands. Briana took in his messy brown hair and bulky build. Gary, from her Virophage class.

She looked around to see all the other tables packed. With a smile, she shook her head at Gary. "Nope, go ahead."

"Thanks!" Gary dumped a heavy bag of books on the ground and set his tray down. "You look great by the way."

"Thank you." Briana grinned.

"I mean it. You're super cute today." Gary winked.

Briana's heartbeat picked up. They'd kissed once, at a party about a year ago. He was a nice guy, and smart. They never seemed to connect enough to hook up or date, but Briana had certainly fantasized about it a few times.

"You're looking good too." She swept her gaze over Gary, realized she wasn't being nice. He'd put on some muscle and gotten trim since she last saw him. "You've been working out."

"Thanks for noticing!" Gary smiled. "Hey have you eaten? I'm not really a strawberry guy but a fruit cup comes with the burger." He slid the fruit over to Briana.

"I'll take them." She popped one in her mouth and grinned. "Ripe fruit at the cafeteria? You sure you want to give me this?"

"Very sure." Gary took a bite of burger and stretched. "So how come we never dated?"

"Uh." Briana blushed. "I don't know. You never asked."

"I was going to when we were both in DNA reconstruction." Gary shrugged. "Then I got sick for a week and you were with Scott."

"Ugh, that was a disaster." Briana said.

"You seeing anyone now?" Gary asked.

"I don't think I can tell him that I'm my roommate's diaper sub." Briana thought, squirming a bit as she recalled the pullup she was wearing. "No, not really. You asking?"

"Yes I am." Gary smiled. "How's walking through the arboretum sound?"

"It sounds great!" Briana nodded. "When?"

"We're at 50% burger." Gary said, taking another large bite. "When we get to zero burger I think we're good to go."

"I should tell Casey if I'm going somewhere else. She's supposed to be in charge of that." Briana felt a twinge of guilt, doubled since she and Casey hadn't talked at all about being okay seeing other people. Instead, she found she'd already replied, "That sounds great!"

Gary gave an enthusiastic whoop and followed it with another big bite of the burger. "I haven't seen you around campus much, you're always going straight home after classes. Is the workload getting to you?"

"I wish." Briana sighed. "Dr. Schaefer lost her grant, which means I lost my research job. I still have the lab I took on for Vaughn, but he doesn't have anything left in his budget to hire me."

"That sucks." Gary said. "Maybe next quarter something will open up though."

Briana nodded. "I hope so."

With the burger vanquished, Gary wasted no time getting them down to the arboretum. The flowering bushes and soft ground combined to a scent that could only be called summer. Gary put his arm around Briana as they set out onto the loop trail. His hand shifted upwards while they walked until it was just under Briana's breast. Ordinarily she would have said something, but better his hand go up than down at the moment.

The trees swayed gently overhead. Sunlight fell in fractal patterns across the trail. Occasionally they'd hear a bike or a jogger behind them before being overtaken. Those interlopers quickly vanished around the next bend of the trail, leaving Gary and Briana alone again.

Gary nudged Briana down a side trail while narrating the adventures of a particularly annoying student in his Environmental Microbiology course. "I swear, he does everything but push his glasses up and say 'Well ACTUALLY.' The professor slaps him down every time, it's amazing to watch."

Briana laughed, her heart racing as she walked the trail. They were on track to an infamous make out spot. She'd certainly been there with enough people over the years. Not that it had ever been Gary. She had an impulse to make a snarky joke about where he was leading her and pull away from him. With dreamlike detachment, she watched herself keep walking, even bump hips with him along the way.

"Why not Gary?" She wondered. "I like him. He's handsome, he's funny. Why do I always want to back out before we get together?"

The trail looped to the right, circling around to a crystal-clear lake. Trees pressed in close, leaving a small space to peek out at the water. A screen of cattails and reeds enhanced the sense of privacy and quiet. Briana's first thought was again to pull away. Take a few steps back and cross her arms. For the second time she felt like she was a passenger, watching someone else move her body.

She turned to Gary and slid his hand onto her breast. Her heart fluttered, she licked her lips and parted them. The wild feeling came back; she felt the world spinning around her.

Gary paused in mid-sentence, meeting Briana's eyes. He cupped her breast gently and smiled. "Alright." Gary pulled her close by the small of her back, squeezing her breast. Their lips met; his tongue tantalized hers.

Briana was lost to the wild feeling. She moaned wantonly into the kiss, squirming against Gary. Her hands clutched at his shirt, finding the taut muscles underneath. There was nothing else in the world except her need for him.

Gary traced his fingers across Briana's neckline and down. She gasped, fumbling her blouse buttons open until the blouse hung open. His hands played across her chest and belly. She cupped his crotch, stroking the growing thickness there. Gary knelt, pulling her bra cups until her breasts bounced free. His tongue caught a nipple and Briana's mind caught fire. She cried out with another moan, tangling her hands in Gary's hair.

His hands wandered up her thighs, she gasped and shifted her legs apart. Her sex felt like it was on fire, a fire drowned by the wetness in her crotch. Gary slid her skirt up, and stopped. Briana panted for a few more moments, caressing his shoulders.

Icy cold terror shot through her when she realized he was looking at her pullup. A pullup she could feel was wet with far more than desire could account for. She hadn't even noticed the accident. She'd forgotten the pullup entirely. Now Gary was staring at it. Funny Gary, smart Gary, the Gary she wanted to throw her down on the forest floor and plunge inside her.

Briana ran. Blindly, into the underbrush. Branches whipped her exposed chest. She came up against a tree and stopped, sinking down to the ground, head in her hands. There were no tears. The embarrassment was beyond tears. Shame held every fiber of her being taut. She sat frozen, barely daring to breathe.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
18 hours ago, D503 said:

Awesome story. Losing the grant is interesting - money being spent on someone else? ?

At the time I wrote this I didn't do much with that thread. There's more university politics being introduced as the story and world building progresses. Mostly just very bad luck on Briana's part. On the other hand there is now canonically an ABDL sorority at the school so maybe there are other shenanigans going on.

The problem with running off, is that unless you have somewhere to go, you're only delaying the very awkward conversation...

-----

Chapter 13

Footsteps crunched in the underbrush. Twigs snapped; leaves rustled. The sounds stopped in front of Briana. It was obviously Gary, but she couldn't bring herself to look. More rustling, he'd sat near her. She was still frozen. Outside the underbrush faint voices floated on the wind. Where Briana was, time was stopped.

Eventually the spell-like feeling broke. Even the most intense tension couldn't last forever. Her body ached from her muscles straining against themselves. The shame had moved to a heavy lump in her chest that pressed down on her stomach.

Still Gary said nothing. He simply sat. She could hear him softly breathing. Finally curiosity and boredom conquered embarrassment. Briana peeked up from her hands to see Gary sitting a few feet away with a calm look on his face. Her purse was sitting next to him.

"Hey there." Gary said in a quiet, gentle voice. "Welcome back."

"I..." Briana froze again.

Gary reached out and gently stroked her leg. "Hey, you seem pretty upset, and embarrassed. Which, yeah, I get it. I'm not going to be shitty to you about this."

Briana took a deep breath that came out more as a gasp. "I'm sorry, I ruined everything, you must be so grossed out..."

"Woah!" Gary waved his hands in front of Briana's face. "Slow down. I'm not grossed out, or angry, and nothing is ruined."

"You can't seriously tell me that..."

"Briana." Gary grabbed her hands. "Chill. Take a breath. Do you want to know what I think? It's going to be better than what you're making up in your head right now."

Briana stared at Gary for a few moments, panting, she nodded.

"Good. Okay, so, it looks like you have a medical issue of some kind. A pretty rough one to have. Probably haven't had it for this long if you're this embarrassed." Gary smiled gently. "You were apparently so into me that you totally forgot about it, which is a huge compliment by the way. Then you panicked when I found out. Is that about right?"

"I guess..." Briana shuddered. "I mean, it's not what it looks like."

"It looks like you have an issue with incontinence." Gary said. "You put on some protection that looked cute to match your cute outfit."

"I..." Briana frowned. "Why is he so calm about this!?"

"I'm not freaked out. Medical stuff happens." Gary shrugged. "I get why you were so upset. I want you to know that I'm not upset. I'm not grossed out. I still think you're damn hot."

"What? How?"

"Are you kidding? Do you think seeing one thing made me forget finally having my hands all over your sexy body? What it felt like to hear you moan like that for me?"

Briana blushed and looked down. "I... really liked it."

"Yeah! Me too. Mood's a little changed right now, but I would absolutely be up for round two at some point."

Briana looked at Gary curiously. The world began to spin again, she felt her control slip. She crawled over to him, whispered. "I'll do anything you want."

"Oh, wow." Gary took a deep breath, put his hands on Briana's shoulders. "Okay, that was hot. You still seem pretty freaked out though. I saw you have a uh, spare in your purse. Do you want to switch it out for the one you have on? Also, your phone was blowing up. It was vibrating the whole time I was walking over here."

"Oh shit." Briana dug in her purse and pulled out her phone. Texts from Casey. From Veronica, Suzie, Jane, and Erin. More from Casey and Veronica. Missed calls. "I uh, have to answer at least a couple of these."

"No problem. I'll be here..." Gary shifted, adjusting his jeans.

Briana squeezed Gary's leg apologetically and unlocked her phone. Most of the texts were the same thing over and over again, variations on 'Are you okay?', 'Where are you?', and 'Briana, answer me!'. She winced at the last type, coming from both Jane and Veronica.

With a sigh, she composed a mass text.

It said simply: [I'm okay. Messaging Casey and Veronica now.]

The next text was to those two: (I'm sorry I didn't let you know. I'm still on campus. I was studying and met a friend. We're in the arboretum.)

Veronica's reply was fast, to the whole-group message. [I'm sending Casey to pick you up right now.]

Casey's reply was right behind it, to the three-way chat, (Where in the arboretum?)

Briana swallowed nervously and replied. (By the lake. The short trail.)

Casey responded, (Make out loop?)

Briana bit her lip, texting back. (Sorry! I can explain!)

Casey – (I'm not upset. I'll be there soon.)

Briana looked up at Gary nervously. "So uh, one of my roommates is on the way."

"They're worried about you?"

"Yeah, it's uh, complicated." With a sigh she shrugged her bra back into place, buttoned up her blouse.

Gary chuckled. "Aww. Not saying you shouldn't button up. Uh... yeah, wow. Still really into you."

"I'm so sorry about all this."

"Hey, it really is okay. I can handle a little disappointment."

The sound of pounding feet on the trail made them both look toward the lake. Gary hopped to his feet, helped Briana up. She waved when Casey came into view on the trail. "Hey Casey, I'm over here."

Casey hurried over, looking the two of them over in concern. "Briana, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You uh, got here really fast."

"I was already on campus, looking for you."

"Hey," Gary said. "I'm Gary."

"Casey." She nodded to Gary, then turned back to Briana. "Can I talk to you privately for a minute?"

"I'll be right back." Briana said to Gary. She followed Casey back to the lake access.

"Briana, what is going on?" Casey looked down at Briana' blouse, which was haphazardly buttoned.

"I uh, look, I'm really sorry. I messed up, I know. Gary and I were hanging out, and then we were making out, and he uh, saw under my skirt and I freaked out."

"He doesn't seem very freaked."

"No, he was super nice about it."

"I'm not mad at you. Really." Casey said. "I'm worried about you. We're all worried about you. Do you know this guy?"

"Yeah, I've known him for a long time. Erin knows him. We never really dated before but today..." She shrugged.

"And now he's looking at me like I'm crazy, because I ran over here to interrupt you two like a jealous girlfriend."

"I'm really sorry!" Briana said.

"I'm not jealous." Casey said. "But you are in trouble."

Briana looked down at her feet. "I know. I realized I was going to get a spanking when I saw all those texts."

"You might still from one of the others." Casey said. "I have a way worse punishment for you."

"Huh?" Briana looked up, worried.

"You're going to call Gary over here, and explain the whole thing to him."

"What!?" Briana said, loudly enough for her voice to carry to Gary.

"You heard me. He's looking at me like I'm a crazy stalker. You 're going to explain this to him, the whole thing, your issue, your underpants, and the program you're doing with Veronica."

"I can't!" Briana whined.

"You have to. Right now this is making me look really bad, and that's not fair. You knew you had people keeping track of you, and you still wandered off without saying anything. Of course we were worried."

"Please, no, I'll do anything else." Briana squirmed.

"No you won't. You'll do what I told you to do, right now." Casey waved to Gary. "Hey Gary, thanks for giving us some space. Briana is going to explain what's going on."

Briana's stomach flopped. She felt what was left in her bladder give as Gary walked over. She tried to meet his eyes, but couldn't. She tried to speak, but it took Casey tapping her on the shoulder to get Briana going.

"I uh, well I have a problem. You saw. And I have to wear... that stuff." Briana wrung her hands. "It's kind of serious and came on really suddenly. I guess I'm uh... stressed out. Like, dangerous level stressed." She looked up at Gary hesitantly. He looked concerned and was waiting for her to finish.

"So uh, my roommates are helping me out by taking some of my responsibilities and keeping track of me. I sorta... didn't check in when I was supposed to. So, they were worried."

"I think I get it." Gary said. "Casey, do you mind if I ask the same favor? Can you give Briana and I some space?"

Casey nodded. "No problem." She jogged off around the bend of the trail.

"Briana, are you really okay? With what your roommates are doing?" Gary caressed her cheek.

"Yeah." Briana sighed deeply. "It actually, it's something I like. It's really weird, I know, but I like it. It's helping me."

"You're sure about that?" Gary pressed. "No one is forcing you?"

"Only when I ask them to." Briana blushed.

"I see." Gary coughed. "You and Casey, are you a couple?"

"No but we uh, do stuff?" Briana sighed. "I'm sorry I'm so weird."

"I'm not!" Gary said. "I like weird. You've always been a little weird. More weird is fine."

"Gary, that's really sweet but I'm standing in a wet pullup. My roommates boss me around, and I let them because it makes me feel... good."

"Doesn't bother me." Gary said. "Look, if you don't want to see me again, that's fine. I like you a lot, and this isn't more than I can deal with."

"You can't really..."

"I'm sorry, did you assume my weirdness level?" Gary interjected. "Please believe what I'm saying."

Briana blinked. "You're really not grossed out?"

"Do you want me to be? No, Briana, I'm not. The whole thing is weird, and kind of interesting."

Briana nodded.

"So, if I want to date you again, do I text you or one of your roommates?" Gary chuckled.

Briana blushed. "Uh, actually you probably should text one of them."

"Wow, okay." Gary nodded. "Which one? Other than Casey."

"Veronica." Briana unlocked her phone, texted Gary the number. "She uh, is kinda managing my relationship with Casey. So I guess it makes sense for her to manage ours too? Are you going to hate this?"

"I don't think so, but if it becomes a problem, I'll tell you, okay?" Gary cupped Briana's cheek.

"Thank you," Briana said softly.

Gary pulled her close for a kiss. Briana closed her eyes, letting her body relax against him. She stiffened again when his hand grabbed her rear, squishing the soggy pullup against her butt.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She squirmed in his arms but he held her close.

"This is going to be part of us doing stuff." Gary said. "I was trying it out. Turns out it doesn't bother me."

Briana squirmed again, feeling heat building between her legs. "You are so weird!"

"Yeah, that's why I like you." Gary brought their lips together again, squeezed Briana's pullup until it dribbled a bit down her thighs. She half-whimpered, half-moaned into the kiss. Her arms still pushed away, but her crotch was rubbing his leg.

"You are a crazy sexy, crazy confused little thing." Gary said as he released Briana.

"You'll text Veronica?" Briana asked, panting.

"You better believe it." Gary grinned.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Content Warning: Quite a bit of spanking in this chapter.

Chapter 14

-----

The trip back to the car was uncomfortable, and not only because Casey didn't let Briana change her pullup. In the car, Casey sent a text letting Veronica know they were coming back.

"Casey, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to run to somebody else..."

Casey chuckled as she pulled out of the parking lot. "Hon, we are not exclusive as far as I'm concerned. I'm not upset that you thought the same thing I did."

"Really?" Briana asked timidly.

"Really. I have a date day after tomorrow with a girl from my volleyball team. I was going to tell you tonight."

"Oh." Briana nodded.

"Still really worried about you though. It's not like you to run off to make out loop in the middle of the day. Or to ignore your phone when you know we're trying to stay in touch with you."

"I'm sorry I... I keep saying that." Briana sighed. "I don't know why I did it."

"Well, there's going to be more consequences." Casey said. "I'm taking you straight to Veronica when we get home."

Casey hadn't been exaggerating. Briana's heart sank when she saw her roommates gathered in the living room. She had to sit on the coffee table in front of Veronica while the rest of them sat around her.

"Briana, you gave us a scare." Veronica said.

"I didn't mean to!" Briana protested. "I was on campus the whole time."

"But we didn't know that, or who you were with." Veronica said.

"Why does someone have to be with me all the time anyway?" Briana asked.

"Briana, we're not worried for nothing." Veronica leaned forward. "You're having mood swings, physical changes, changes to your relationships and routines. You're a candidate for depression, anxiety disorders, maybe even PTSD."

"You... think I would hurt myself?" Briana furrowed her brow.

"I think it's possible." Veronica said. "Do you think what you did today was normal?"

Briana thought back to the wild surge of passion she'd had with Gary. "I was ready to have sex with him right there, in the middle of the afternoon." She looked up at Veronica. "No, uh, it was pretty out of control."

Veronica nodded. "This time it's... something with a guy on campus. Luckily one you know well, who seems to be pretty decent. Next time it's a stranger? Or running across a busy street because you think you can make it? Or trying a new substance, to see if it'll fix what's hurting you?"

Briana shook her head. "No I... I..." She thought back to the wild feeling. The world spinning around her. "Maybe pot would fix this. Maybe something else would..." She recoiled from the thought. "I'm scared." She said, deflated.

"We are too. There's going to be consequences, and they are mostly going to be around reinforcing the control that we have over you." Veronica tilted Briana's chin up. "Is that something you agree that you need?"

"Yes Veronica." She shivered. The fear was retreating.

"The first thing you are going to do is turn on location sharing on your phone, and share the location with all of us." Veronica said. "Right now."

Briana nodded, pulling out her phone to comply.

"You still have to let us know where you are going, and what you're doing. Unless she's busy, you report to Casey whenever you're leaving."

"Yes Veronica."

"Further, you will let the nearest roommate know if you wet yourself during the day, it doesn't have to be me." Veronica eyed Briana, who winced but nodded. "Any roommate can check your pullups, any time they want. Finally, you're going to get a spanking in front of the entire group. Bend over the table."

Briana whimpered, and looked around. Her roommates all had serious looks on their faces. She gulped, and bent over the table, gripping it with her hands.

Veronica stood and flipped Briana's skirt up. She pulled the sodden pullups down and off. "Don't let go of the table, or the spanking doubles. You'll get a whole other spanking, every time you let go."

Briana grit her teeth and grabbed the table more tightly. Veronica's hand came down on her rear with a hard smack. Not to Jane's level, but harder than before. Briana cried out. Again, again, and again, six hard strikes in total. Briana's face flamed every time she caught a glimpse of her roommates watching.

"Casey?" Veronica said, stepping aside.

"What?" Briana craned her neck back, catching a glimpse of Casey stepping into position.

"Don't let go of the table Briana." Veronica said sharply. "Or I'll start over and everyone else will go double."

Briana let out a long whine, gripping the table until her knuckles were white. Casey's hand came down, large enough to smack across both cheeks. Briana yelped. Five more came in quick succession, Briana's hips were bucking, her cheeks turning bright red.

"Suzie next." Veronica said. The six Briana got from her pixie roommate were not at all light! Every one felt like Suzie was putting her back into it, with her fingers splayed open for less air resistance. Briana sobbed, tears dripping onto the coffee table.

"Erin." Veronica said. Briana braced herself. Mercifully, the half dozen from Erin weren't as hard as any that had come before. Her ass was so tender that she still yelped, but it felt like a reprieve.

"Jane." Veronica said. Briana immediately started crying again, hugging the table and squirming her hips.

"Hold still." Jane said sternly. When Briana wouldn't, couldn't obey, she kneeled down and grabbed Briana's knees. Pulling them up sharply and over her lap, Jane pinned Briana against the table and herself.

The first strike made Briana howl in pain. Only the threat of starting all over kept her hands on the table. Her rear, pulled taut by Jane, felt like it'd been branded. The next strike was as bad, Briana was shouting and crying at the same time. She cried herself hoarse through the final four slaps, collapsing on the table and whimpering when it was done.

"We'll get you straightened out." Erin rolled Briana over and applied lotion to her bruised butt. The cool feeling helped in some places, revived the tingling in others. Briana squirmed, more-so when Erin rubbed lotion across Briana's sex.

"I told you I would be as stern as needed." Jane said. She kneeled by Briana and gently lifted her legs, sliding a diaper under her rear. Briana swallowed and nodded, tears leaking from her eyes.

"Sorry to have to do that." Suzie said. "But I'd do it again to save you." She kissed Briana on the cheek, gently wiped away her tears. The soft smell of talcum powder floated up as Suzie sprinkled a generous dusting over Briana's crotch.

"We're going to take care of you, but you need to trust us and let us do it." Casey pulled the diaper up snuggly, taping it off. She stroked Briana's legs gently.

"You've been very good through your punishment." Veronica said. "I'm going to put you to bed now. You need to rest."

Casey lifted Briana effortlessly, following Veronica up the stairs. Veronica pulled back the covers and stripped Briana's blouse and bra as she sat on the bed. With Briana tucked under the covers, Veronica sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Briana's hair. Briana sniffled, but snuggled up to Veronica's hip.

"I got some concerned texts from Gary." Veronica said. "I think I was able to explain things to him, but he wants to talk to me in person, and you too."

"I like him." Briana mumbled into Veronica's skirt. "I didn't mean to scare everybody."

"I know. You scared yourself too." Veronica said. "I don't mind him seeing you, he can even take you out on a date after I get a chance to talk to him. Assuming that you still want to go, and that we all talk about some rules."

"Yes please." Briana said softly.

"Okay, we'll get that set up for you." Veronica stood up, turned off the bedside light.

"It's only like, five." Briana said around a yawn. "Do I have to stay in bed?"

"You are emotionally and physically exhausted." Veronica chuckled, kneeling by the bed. "You're going to be out like a light. If you wake up, you can come get me, or text me, okay?"

Briana yawned, nodded, closing her eyes. "Okay."

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

If Briana's not careful, she's going to start thinking of Veronica as her mom or something....

-----

Chapter 15

Briana woke, confused in the dark. She felt disoriented and even a little dizzy. Her sore butt made itself known as soon as she sat up. Fumbling her phone off the bedside table revealed that it was past three in the morning. The diaper was bulky between her legs, but not heavy. It didn't register as something to be disappointed about.

"What am I supposed to do?" Briana fretted. "It's too early to get up, and I'm supposed to let people know what I'm doing. I still feel tired, should I change my diaper? I've been using way more than they expected, maybe that would be a waste?" She sat fretting for a bit, then threw on a nightshirt. She crept out to the bathroom and poured herself a big glass of water. Thirst taken care of, she at loose ends again. "Maybe Veronica is up, she gets up in the middle of the night sometimes."

Briana snuck to Veronica's room and gently knocked. There was no response. She tried the door and stepped into Veronica's front room. The office door was closed. Opening it produced a low groan from the hinges but no Veronica. The old wooden floor creaked under Briana as she walked back toward the hall.

"Someone there?" Veronica's sleepy voice came from her bedroom.

"Um, it's Briana." She winced. "I didn't mean to wake you up, sorry."

"Are you alright?" Veronica asked. "Come here hon."

Briana obediently opened Veronica's bedroom door. Her roommate was in bed, sitting up on one elbow. Veronica was nude from the waist up, making no effort to cover her pale breasts. "Oh uh, I'm sorry." Briana blushed. "I'll uh, go back and..."

"Briana." Veronica cut the babbling girl off gently. "What do you need?"

"Nothing really." Briana sighed. "I woke up, and I don't know what to do, and I just came to see if you were up working..."

"Come here hon." Veronica scooted over, patting the bed next to her. "You can sleep with me until morning."

"Oh, I couldn't..."

"Briana. Come to bed."

Briana walked shyly over. "I wet a little, I don't want to mess up your bed."

Veronica reached out to pat Briana's padded crotch. "It's only a little, you should be fine."

Briana crawled into bed, blushing a little when she realized Veronica was completely naked. Veronica chuckled. She rolled Briana over, and pulled her close, spooning Briana from behind. Briana relaxed, the knot in her stomach unwinding. She yawned loudly.

"Feel better?" Veronica hugged Briana gently.

"Yes Veronica." Briana settled herself into the embrace.

"Goodnight Briana."

"Goodnight."

Briana woke when Veronica climbed out of bed. She lay there, trying to remember why she was in bed with someone. The night slowly came back to her. "I should be embarrassed." Briana thought. She found she wasn't. With a shrug she scooted a bit into the warm spot that Veronica had left.

She must have drifted off again. Veronica shook Briana gently awake, pulling the covers off of her. As Veronica sat her up, Briana realized there was a huge bulk between her legs. She'd managed to soak the diaper thoroughly.

"Let's get you cleaned up hon." Veronica took Briana's hands, half-helped, half-dragged her out of bed.

"I'm tired." Briana groaned. She followed Veronica slowly, wincing at the soaked padding that was forcing her to waddle.

"Don't be fussy or I'll get you a pacifier." Veronica said, smirking.

Briana blushed, standing quietly while Veronica drew a bath. She let Veronica strip her down and stepped into the bath when directed. She sat back to enjoy the delightfully hot water, closing her eyes.

"Do you need me to help you wash?" Veronica asked after a few minutes.

Briana blushed! "No uh, sorry, I was just uh, waking up." She grabbed the shampoo and hastily rubbed it into her hair. "No wonder they keep treating me like a baby, I'm just sitting around waiting for them to do everything."

When she got out of the tub there were clothes waiting for her. Briana dressed quickly, without sparing much thought for the unicorn pullups she tugged on. They were feeling more like underwear after nightly diapers in any case.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth!" Veronica called from her office. "There's a toothbrush for you on the sink."

"I wasn't going to forget." Briana squirmed. "I didn't know she had a toothbrush for me." She brushed and took her seat on Veronica's lap, getting her hair ruffled affectionately.

"It's nice having you all clean in the morning." Veronica said, hugging Briana.

"I said I could clean up first, before I come over." Briana said.

"The way things are progressing, I think I'll start coming to you." Veronica said.

"Huh? Why?"

"Trust me." Veronica pulled Briana's head down to rest on her chest.

"Did she just tell me to shut up?" Briana squirmed a bit to re-seat herself. Veronica's dress was low-cut today, Briana had her cheek half on Veronica's dress and half on her breasts. It didn't feel sexual at all, rather comforting. She decided not to protest.

"If you wake up again you can always come sleep with me if you need it." Veronica continued.

"Um, thanks. I don't know if I'll need to." Briana said.

"Of course sweetie, so you know it's okay." Veronica stroked Briana's hair. "You have classes and lab today, Casey will drive you to and from school. You'll have to wait after your last class, Casey doesn't get done until about an hour after you're finished."

"Okay."

"Casey wanted to talk to me about another date with you, and I have a meeting with Gary about you today too." Veronica smiled, "You're a very popular young lady."

"Even though they both know I'm wetting my pants. Are they the weird ones, or is it me?" Briana chewed her lips. A thought bubbled up, "Um, Veronica, aren't we supposed to be doing counseling in the mornings?"

"Well, I can't do formal counseling, but I'm always happy to talk with you. Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

Briana lifted her head, shifting to lean against the arm of Veronica's chair. "Just... where is this all going? Do you have a plan? Everyone is treating me more and more like a baby. And I'm letting you!" Briana realized her voice was rising, but couldn't stop herself. "I slept with you last night, you changed me this morning. I let everyone spank me yesterday!" Briana's eyes brimmed with tears.

"I do have a plan. I revise it as I learn more about how you're doing." Veronica said, meeting Briana's eyes calmly.

"Well what's the plan?!" Briana grumped. "Do you want a baby around for some... weird reason?"

"You came to me for help." Veronica reminded gently.

"Are you even helping?!" Tears sprang to Briana's eyes. "I don't want to be a freak! I want to be normal, and finish my masters, and get a job, and get back to my life!"

Veronica held Briana, watching her calmly. Briana's chest heaved. She tried meeting Veronica's gaze but had to look down as the anger left her.

"Are you finished?" Veronica asked.

"I'm sorry Veronica." Briana sighed.

"This is very hard for you, the occasional outburst isn't unexpected." Veronica said. "To answer your question, yes, I have a plan, and I can share some of it with you, but I'm afraid that you'll get upset again."

"I'll try not to." Briana said plaintively. "Please tell me?"

"You need to focus on some pretty basic goals." Veronica said. "Goals that will be embarrassing to you because they're so basic. But if you can do them, and be genuinely proud of your progress, I think you'll be able to do more."

"What kind of goals?"

"Staying dry during the day is the first one." Veronica said. "Being a good girl, and doing as your roommates tell you is another."

"But that's..."

"Yes, very basic." Veronica said. "We will take on the big goals for you, and make sure you can make progress toward your degree. You have to work on the smaller stuff."

"I can do more than that!" Briana protested.

"So you say. But you're upset about this, and you're not committing to those smaller goals." Veronica shook her head. "If you go that way, we'll need to create even more structure for you. Which we can do, and we're all happy to do if it's necessary."

"You're saying I can't do it?" Briana stared at Veronica incredulously.

"Well if it's so easy, then knock it out of the park." Veronica said. "Be a good girl for a week, keep yourself dry. Don't worry about anything else."

"Fine, I will!" Briana scoffed.

"Good girl." Veronica chuckled, patted Briana's rear. "Now, go get your breakfast. Casey needs to head out soon."

Briana hopped up. "Veronica I... I'm not trying to sound ungrateful."

"I know sweetie." She poked Briana in the side, grinning as Briana shrieked. "Now go."

Briana scampered down the stairs. "She makes a really good mom."

• Like 13

What's that thing that pride goeth before? Oh dang, it's a fall isn't it?

-----

Chapter 16

Being a good girl was easy. Briana's day went by in a flash. She did chores when she was told, went to classes, sat in the library reading until Casey picked her up. A whole day doing whatever she was told, and lounging in her room on her phone otherwise. At the end of the day she proudly reported her success to Veronica, along with her nice dry pullups.

Briana's diaper was wet again the next morning, but she didn't care, the previous day had felt like a victory. Veronica had woken her and sat by her bed to talk. That was a nice change too, not having to sit in a wet diaper. It always squished unpleasantly where she rested on Veronica's legs.

Friday went as well as Thursday had. For the second day she let Veronica know that everything had gone well, along with staying dry! It was the first time Briana had really felt like positive progress was happening. She went to bed happy, and even woke up less wet than usual. Briana was out of bed and hugging Veronica like a happy puppy when she realized she still had something in her bladder.

She was feeling so normal that she pulled open her underwear drawer on autopilot when she was getting dressed. She stared down at the carefully folded panties, soft hues from white to pink to yellow. "They're probably dusty by now!"

Briana picked up her favorite pair of panties, white cotton with red lace roses embroidered across the top. She pulled them on to feel them. They felt good, barely there compared to a pullup. She pulled a pair of jeans on over them. Her heart pounded with excitement. "I've stayed dry for a few days now. A week if you don't count the thing with Gary. That was just part of the freak-out."

She pulled on a bra and a button up blouse. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt more grown up than she had in ages. "Veronica told me to work on this problem and I'm doing it! I'll just make sure I use the bathroom often. She'll be so proud when I told her there were no problems!"

Briana threw herself into her assigned chores, and earned all of Saturday afternoon and evening off. She spent the time texting Gary and Casey; while frequently visiting the restroom. She was a little nervous when she had to pee twice that she hadn't noticed anything, but told herself that of course she wouldn't feel anything if she was going so often.

When evening came, Briana gave herself a big high-five in the mirror. She had her report to make to Veronica. Even more, she was hoping she might wake up dry. She doffed her jeans and panties, grinning from ear to ear. They were still nice and dry!

Instead of the panties, she slipped on a pullup with jeans on top. "I don't want to ruin the surprise for Veronica."

"I had another great day!" Briana burst through the door to Veronica's office.

"Congratulations sweetheart!" Veronica smiled, getting up to give Briana a big hug.

"I got everything done, and I was dry all day." Briana beamed proudly.

"I'm really proud of you." Veronica sat, pulling Briana into her lap. "Do you want me to diaper you tonight, or do you want to try a pullup tonight? You still have the plastic on your bed I think."

"Can I?" Briana's eyes went wide. "You think it's okay if I do a pullup?"

"You would have been fine in a pullup last night, I think it's worth the try. You've made a lot of progress in the last couple of days."

"Yay!" Briana bounced on Veronica's lap.

"How are you feeling?" Veronica asked, putting her arms around Briana to stabilize her.

"Really grown up!" Briana said confidently.

"I see." Veronica nodded. "Interesting choice of words. Is that why you're a little more dressed up than usual?"

"Yep!" Briana nodded. "I wanted to look like a big girl today."

"Ah, then you probably don't want me to put you to bed."

"Well..."

Veronica smiled. "I do enjoy it. Will you do it for me?"

"Okay!" Briana bounced on Veronica's lap again.

"Oof, careful there sweetie." Veronica gently slid Briana off her lap. "Let's get you put to bed."

Briana scampered to her room, pausing to brightly call goodnight to her roommates. Jane and Erin gave her funny looks, but she got an enthusiastic wave from Suzie. Once in the bedroom, she let Veronica take her clothes off with only a little squirming. Down to her pullup, she stood totally unselfconscious while Veronica put her clothes in the hamper.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Veronica asked, looking Briana over with a calculating gaze.

"Oops!" Briana walked out of the room without bothering to put on pajamas or cover her chest. She returned, flashing a clean minty smile at Veronica.

"You sure you're feeling okay, sweetie?" Veronica caressed Briana's cheek.

"Yeah, I feel really good." Briana stretched. "Actually I'm not really sleepy yet. Can you stay and talk?"

"Okay, but get in bed first." Veronica pulled back the covers, dragging them back over Briana when she hopped in.. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Is there something bothering you?"

"No, I don't want to go to sleep yet." Briana said, sitting up bare-chested.

"Do you want me to read you a story?" Veronica asked curiously.

Briana's eyes lit up excitedly, but she quickly shifted to a frown. "That's not very grown up!"

"You're right, but we've already talked a couple of times today, I don't have anything else right now either." She gently poked Briana's nose. "Bedtime."

"I'm not sleepy yet!" Briana protested.

"You've been so good, don't blow it now." Veronica said. She pulled the covers up to Briana's chin as Briana reluctantly slid back down in bed. She was almost out the door with the lights out when Briana spoke again.

"Would you really have read me a story?"

"I would have, do you want one?" Veronica turned, silhouetted by the hallway light.

"No, that's okay." Briana let her head fall on the pillow.

Briana woke what seemed like moments later to Veronica shaking her awake. She reached down between her legs and cried out in joy. Nothing had leaked! She still had a mostly full bladder! Sure, the pullup was wet, but it was nothing compared to what had been happening recently.

With her rose-panties rescued from the laundry bin, Briana felt like she was floating through the day. She was sure that her wetting problems would be over soon. That meant dates that wouldn't be weird with Gary. Maybe some weird dates with Casey, but wearing pullups had been fun with her so that could be okay.

Homework and chores took a chunk of the day but she barely noticed them. Everything was less important than her excitement for the future. Her work on the Microbio homework was really rushed, but there was no one in the house qualified to check it. Briana simply pretended there was no problem.

Dinner prep was Briana and Suzie, everyone else had yet to get home. Briana had a nice mindless task chopping onions; her mind wandered to the rest of the week. She had a test coming up, and she hadn't put in any job applications recently. Maybe she could talk to Dr. Grove about getting on his lab team.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a weird tightness in her skinny jeans. She looked down to see a huge spreading wet-patch. "Oh no," she cried, "Oh no no no no no!" It kept coming with no control at all. It was as big an accident as an early morning wet, soaking her jeans and through them, actually dribbling audibly on the floor.

"Woah, you okay?" Suzie came over, staring at Briana in shock. "What's going on... are you not wearing pullups?"

Briana stared at Suzie, shocked and shamefaced. She managed to slightly shake her head.

"Why not? Briana, it's all over the kitchen floor!" Suzie took a couple of bare-footed steps back, wrinkling her nose. "I'm standing in it."

"S-s-s-s-s-or-or-or-y" Briana whimpered.

Suzie sighed and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a dish towel and threw it on the floor, then went for the mop. Briana hobbled to the side, too shocked at what had happened to help.

"You are going back in diapers." Suzie said as she mopped in short quick strokes. "You're getting a spanking, and you're grounded for a while if I have anything to say about it."

"No!" Briana wailed. "Everything was going really well! It was almost over!"

Suzie dumped the mop and dish towel into the mop bucket. "Briana, I'm a little upset with you. You get up to your room right now while I put dinner on hold. You wait there until I come up to change you."

"No!" Briana screamed. "No! This isn't fair! It's not! I was done!"

Suzie grabbed a wooden spoon from the jar and grabbed Briana's arm. Briana struggled, her feet slipping on the slick floor. With surprising skill Suzie twisted Briana's arm behind her back and up. Briana was bent over the table with a whimper of pain.

"You are being a very bad baby right now." Suzie said. The swish of the spoon left Briana no time to retort. She let out a cry of pain as the spoon caught her across her wet jeans. Four more times the spoon came down, each time it was a shock that blossomed out into red hot pain.

"I'll be good, I'll be good." Briana sobbed, tears dripping on the table. She gratefully shook her arm out as Suzie let her go.

"Take your pants off." Suzie said. "You heard me! We're not even done with your spanking yet."

Briana whimpered, cowering when Suzie raised the spoon again. She fumbled her jeans open and down, then her panties. She sobbed again to see her rose panties dripping as she rolled them down her thighs.

Suzie sat, and dragged Briana over her knee. She stroked the spoon over Briana's bare butt.

"N-no please." Briana blubbered. "Suzie please, not the spoon."

"You should have thought about that before you skipped wearing your pullups." Suzie brought the spoon down, forcing a yelp out of Briana. Nine more times, while Briana sobbed until the snot flowed out of her nose onto the floor. She felt herself wet again, helpless to stop it as pee flowed in spurts down her legs or splattered on Suzie's pants.

Suzie walked Briana upstairs and put her in the shower. Briana sat under the hot water, keeping her butt out of the stream. She wished she could fall into that floaty state she'd been in with Veronica's first spanking, or after her roommates had all spanked her. It wasn't to be, the feeling of shame and disappointment was too real.

Pulled out of the shower and gently dried off by Suzie, Briana obediently went to her bedroom. The changing blanket was on her bed, and Briana lay down on it without protest. The lotion was a merciful relief, even if Suzie didn't give her sex the extra attention that Erin usually did. The talcum powder was soothing, but something about the diaper under it felt funny.

"What's that?" Briana asked, staring at the large rectangular pad in the middle of the diaper.

"Booster pad." Suzie said, pulling the diaper up and taping it.

Briana flushed but lay back. She didn't want to try Suzie's temper right now. The flower petal blouse Suzie put on her seemed babyish but Briana kept quiet about that as well. It wasn't until she realized that the 'blouse' was being snapped around her crotch that she protested.

"Suzie, what... you're putting me in a onesie?"

"That's right. It'll make you a lot easier to change." Suzie said.

"I don't want to wear this!" Briana reached for the snaps only to have Suzie slap her hands away.

"You're not in any position to choose." Suzie said. "Did you forget you're supposed to be doing what we say?"

"This is totally unreasonable!" Briana shouted.

"Good thing Veronica anticipated you having a meltdown." Suzie said. She picked up something off the bedside table and shoved it in Briana's mouth.

Briana froze in embarrassed shock as her mouth closed reflexively over the rubber nipple. The pacifier's ring tapped lightly against her lower lip. She felt her nipples harden and her crotch warm, at the same time that she was trembling with shame.

"Now, I'm not strong enough to lift you." Suzie said. "So you can come with me and sit on a blanket in the kitchen like a good girl. Otherwise I have to tie you up and put a baby-monitor up here."

Briana looked at Suzie in disbelief.

"I told you, Veronica figured something like this would happen. Please come downstairs." Suzie sighed. "I don't even know where the batteries are for the baby monitor, and I have to finish dinner."

Briana could only whimper behind the pacifier. She didn't resist when Suzie pulled her wrist and followed her roommate downstairs. A crib blanket on the kitchen floor was the final, humiliating touch. Briana lay down on it to spare her aching rear. All her plans and hopes were washed away with the pee that Suzie was mopping up. She was torn between dreading the return of the rest of her roommates and wanting Veronica to be home.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

This is by far, one of my favorite "Regression under Circumstances" that I've ever read. The passing has great ebb and flow. The main character is interesting and the story itself is believable. My only complaint would be some of the caretakers delineation. Veronica and Casey are the only two with clearly defined roles and character. Hopefully the others can get some more time to shine. Even still, I get excited for each update and that one complaint isn't nearly enough to change the overall story. Fantastic job!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, AndTheChips said:

Soooooooo gooooooooooooood. I love this story ?

Thank you! ❤️

3 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

This is by far, one of my favorite "Regression under Circumstances" that I've ever read. The passing has great ebb and flow. The main character is interesting and the story itself is believable. My only complaint would be some of the caretakers delineation. Veronica and Casey are the only two with clearly defined roles and character. Hopefully the others can get some more time to shine. Even still, I get excited for each update and that one complaint isn't nearly enough to change the overall story. Fantastic job!

Thank you so much! I did have a bit of a slow time weaving characters into the story. That's something that improves a lot in the sequel. :) Some of it is just a result of publishing the stories as I was writing them. Hopefully soon there will be an ebook version that gets a big narrative overhaul.

• Like 1

It's been a rough day. Luckily, Veronica knows just what our little Briana needs.

-----

Chapter 17

Briana was feeling exceptionally fussy. She wished there was any other word to use for it, but it was the one that fit the best. She spit out her pacifier for the tenth time, watching Suzie to see when she'd notice. "Am I trying to piss her off or do I just want attention?" Briana wondered. "I want Veronica."

Suzie looked down at the discarded pacifier and sighed. "You can't cooperate on one thing?" Instead of shoving it back in Briana's mouth, she went to the fridge. A few minutes later she had a water bottle filled with orange juice. She pressed the bottle into Briana's hands and the rubber spigot into Briana's mouth.

Briana pouted and considered rolling the bottle across the floor. Her stinging butt made her shy away from the idea. She sipped, and sighed at the sweet taste. It did soothe her a little. She didn't really want to think about why.

There was plenty of time to finish the bottle of juice off before the rest of Briana's roommates came home. As soon as she heard the door open, she was up off the blanket and running. Truthfully, it was more of a fast waddle with the overstuffed diaper she was wearing, but Briana didn't care.

"VERONICA!" Briana hurled herself tearfully against the black-clad woman. Veronica folded her arms around Briana. Casey, Erin and Jane looked askance at each other, shrugged, and continued on to the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" Veronica asked. She pulled back gently and looked Briana over. "You've had a bit of a transformation since this morning."

"Suzie hit me with a spoon!" Briana wailed. "She made me wear this."

"I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. Was she giving you a spanking?"

"Yes." Briana sniffled. Briana looked down as Veronica let the silence drag out. "I had an accident on the kitchen floor."

"Oh dear." Veronica hugged Briana gently. "That must have been really upsetting for you. I know you were really excited about your progress."

"Yeah! It's not fair!" Briana said. "Everything was going really well."

"I'm going to go talk to Suzie." Veronica said, stroking Briana's hair. "Can you wait here for me?"

Briana nodded, sitting down on the couch with a loud crinkle. She watched Veronica go then rested her head on her knees. A few minutes later, Veronica came back out, Briana looked up at her expectantly.

"It seems like you weren't wearing any protection, so you ended up making a big mess with your accident." Veronica said, sitting on the couch next to Briana.

"I didn't mean to!" Briana pouted. "I was going to surprise you, show you that I was wearing panties for a couple of days without a problem."

"I see. I can tell why you're really upset, but that wasn't our deal, remember? You were going to wear protection until you'd been dry during the day for a week."

"The thing with Gary doesn't count!" Briana whined. "That was a weird, stressful situation. Other than that, I had been dry for a week."

"Weird stressful situation describes the whole issue." Veronica said. She patted Briana's cheek gently. "I see why you're so upset, but I also see a good reason that you got a punishment."

"She hit me with a spoon!" Briana said incredulously.

"Suzie said she wasn't spanking any harder than Jane has. I'll take a look." She pulled Briana's legs, sliding her down on her back on the couch. Briana squirmed as Veronica undid the snaps on her onesie, and loudly pulled open her diaper tapes. Erin walked over and craned her head to look as Veronica folded the diaper open and lifted Briana's legs.

"A little bit of bruising." Erin said. "No imprints. I think it's still within what we discussed."

"I agree. Thank you Erin." Veronica said.

"You discussed how hard to spank me?" Briana whined, reaching down to cover her crotch.

"Of course, we didn't want someone going overboard or really hurting you." Veronica lowered Briana's legs and pushed her hand out of the way.

"Wait, I don't need the diaper." Briana said. She sat up only to be pushed back down by Erin.

"You need some kind of protection and you're already in this one, we might as well use it." Veronica taped Briana back up and snapped the onesie in place.

"I don't want to wear this baby stuff!" Briana kicked her legs, pouted when Veronica grabbed them and held them in her lap.

"That's not a choice you have right now." Veronica said firmly. "Suzie said you misbehaved even after she punished you, but you're going to be a better girl for me, aren't you?"

Briana sighed and looked away. She crossed her arms over her chest but nodded her head.

"Good girl. I need you to be quiet while we're finishing dinner." She fished the pacifier out of her cleavage and popped it in Briana's mouth.

Briana glared at Veronica. Nevertheless, she chewed on the pacifier instead of spitting it out.

"You can sit by me at dinner tonight, and we can spend some time together after as well, okay?"

Briana nodded, curled up on the couch. There wasn't much to do, so she spaced out until dinner time. She noticed warmth in her diaper once, and she wondered if she'd wet. If she had, it wasn't much. That wasn't something she wanted to dwell on anyway.

Waddling in to dinner was extremely awkward. She felt like all eyes were on her as she set her thickly padded bottom on the chair. Veronica passed her plate around and her roommates loaded up with chicken, spinach casserole, salad, and fries.

"You're looking cute." Casey said, bumping shoulders with Briana.

Briana put her pacifier down next to her plate. "I look like a baby."

"A cute baby." Casey chuckled.

"Briana, do you have something to say to Suzie?" Veronica asked.

Briana glared at Veronica. Her anger wilted under Veronica's calm gaze. She hung her head and said, "I'm sorry."

Suzie nodded. "I did lose my temper with you a little bit kiddo, I'm sorry too."

"Kiddo?" Briana sighed. She wasn't sure how to protest that one when her puffy diaper was giving her an inch of height.

"Thank you for getting everything done so quickly and so well today." Jane said.

"She even did extra." Erin said. "Thanks for washing my scrubs for me."

Briana blushed, nodded. "You're welcome." She shoveled food into her face to hopefully head off any other conversation.

The table talk turned to classes, jobs, and politics. Briana's head hurt trying to process any of that. She concentrated on her meal, and let the soothing voices wash over her without comprehension. One word did penetrate the fog, dessert.

"Oh, what's for dessert?!" Briana looked up excitedly.

"Pie." Veronica laughed. "As soon as you finish your casserole you can have some."

Briana made a face but gulped down the uneaten half of her casserole. Jane got up to serve the pie and enlisted Briana's help, giving her plated slices and directing them to each roommate in turn. When she finally sat down with her own slice Briana devoured it, finishing well ahead of the rest of her roommates.

"You've got a bit of pie on your face there." Veronica dunked her napkin in her water glass. "I'll get you cleaned up."

"Wait, as long as she's got a messy face..." Casey picked up the spray cream and held it up. "Open your mouth Bri."

Briana giggled and opened her mouth, tilting her head up. Casey sprayed whipped cream into her mouth, piling it up more and more until it spilled out over her lips and down her chin. Everyone laughed as Briana struggled to swallow as much of the sweet cream as she could. As soon as Briana finished Veronica wiped her face with the napkin, matter-of-factly scrubbing Briana's face and the front of her onesie.

"Suzie do you mind putting her down on the blanket by the TV?" Veronica asked.

"Putting me down?" Briana protested in confusion. "What does that..."

Veronica popped the pacifier casually back in Briana's mouth. "Be a good girl for Suzie now."

Confused and a little dazed from everything that had happened during the day, Briana allowed Suzie to take her hand and lead her into the living room. She pouted around the pacifier when Suzie gently pushed her down onto the crib blanket but didn't feel like she could defy Veronica enough to take the pacifier out. Laying on the soft blanket and carpet with a full belly was enough to put her in a light doze.

Briana came back to consciousness when her roommates gathered to watch TV. She wanted to get up on the couch with them but as soon as she sat up Suzie started stroking her hair. She sat and watched the show, squirming occasionally in a diaper that seemed a clammier than it had been before.

"That pacifier was a great idea." Erin said. "She's been quiet for a while now."

"Hey!" Briana spit the pacifier out. "Don't you think that..."

"Hush a sec hon." Suzie said, pushing Briana down on to the blanket. She put a hand between Briana's legs and curled her fingers under the diaper.

"Suzie!" Briana whined, but no one was listening.

"She's wet." Suzie said. "Just wet though, and with the booster she's fine."

"Guys, don't you think this is going too far?" Briana whimpered, her face scarlet.

"Aww, she's getting fussy." Casey said.

"She's been fussy all day." Suzie nodded.

"I am not fussy!" Briana protested.

"I'll take her to bed." Veronica said, kneeling next to Briana.

"Veronicaaaaa!" Briana whined. "I don't want to go to bed. I want to hang out with everyone, I'm not really a baby!"

"Come on now, be a good girl." Veronica helped Briana up and patted the bulk between her legs. "You're wet and cranky."

Briana squirmed in embarrassment. She softly replied to her roommates' goodnights and waddled up the stairs with Veronica following. Every step reminded her of the swollen bulk between her legs. She couldn't remember when she'd wet. It must have been while she was dozing.

"Am I totally losing the ability to know when I have to go?" Briana worried to herself while she brushed her teeth at Veronica's direction. She let Veronica put her in bed and tuck the covers around her. When Veronica headed to the light switch she called out, "Wait, aren't you um... Veronica, you aren't going to leave me uh..."

"What is it sweetie?" Veronica asked. "What do you need?"

Briana blushed. "Can you change me please?"

"You don't technically need it but I suppose I can. You've had a rough day after all." Veronica pulled back the covers and unsnapped Briana's onesie. The diaper crinkled as it expanded a bit. "Then again, I guess you really do need a change. Do you think you have it all out?"

"I don't know." Briana whimpered. "I'm scared. I don't know when I need to go a lot of the time now."

"Well it's a good thing I'm here to take care of you." Veronica said. She pressed her hand gently but firmly down over Briana's bladder.

"Augh, why?" Briana blushed. "I'm wetting again."

"That's a good girl!" Veronica said kindly. "Want to make sure you're dry for as long as possible tonight."

She should feel humiliated at being called a good girl, especially for wetting, but Briana felt a sort of warmth at the praise. Veronica gathered the rest of the changing supplies, and popped the tapes on Briana's diaper. It felt good to have fresh air on her crotch, though the smell wasn't great. She'd gone a lot this time.

The smell started to clear as soon as the diaper hit the lidded diaper pail. Veronica wiped carefully around Briana's abdomen, crotch, rear, and thighs with a warm washcloth. It wasn't embarrassing anymore to be splayed out in front of Veronica, Briana realized. She closed her eyes and rested a hand on her face to block the overhead light.

"I don't think you're getting any diaper rash, but if it happens don't worry, Erin will get you taken care of." Veronica said. Briana sighed contentedly as she felt warm lotion spread across her rear and sex. The lotion application was almost a massage, Briana relaxed so much that she let a finger slip into her mouth. Without thinking, she idly sucked on it.

Briana felt her hips lifted and smelled the talcum as she was powdered. It was somehow a relief to have the diaper pulled up snugly and the tapes secured. Even having the onesie snapped up felt right. Only because the garment fit correctly that way, Briana told herself. She looked up as Veronica leaned over her, stroked her hair.

"You need something to occupy your mouth, sweetie?" Veronica asked.

"Nuh..." Briana blushed and pulled the finger out of her mouth.

"It's alright." Veronica fished the pacifier out of her cleavage again and pressed it into Briana's mouth.

"Now, let's get you tucked in and I'll read you a story." Veronica pulled the covers up to Briana's chin and fetched a book.

She'd wanted to protest the pacifier in her mouth, but the prospect of a story was nice enough to put up with it. Sucking on the pacifier, Briana listened to a story about a little princess who found a dragon egg. Not long after the dragon hatched, Briana was fast asleep.

• Like 14

The return of Gary!

-----

The morning came early for Briana. She woke before her alarm, or Veronica's visit. The soggy bulk between her legs was familiar, but the pressure in her bladder was a welcome surprise. Feeling refreshed in a way she hadn't for weeks, Briana climbed out of bed and stretched. Checking the clock revealed that it was still before seven, some of the early risers might be up as well but the house was quiet.

Getting out of her wet diaper and showering on her own felt great. Putting pullups on when she dressed didn't dampen her mood either. The thin, soft padding made her feel safe and comfortable, not resentful. With fifteen minutes or more until Veronica was due to arrive, she sat cross-legged on her bed and reviewed her class notes. Finals were coming up soon and Briana hadn't been thinking ahead to them much.

"Oh, good morning." Veronica stopped in the doorway in surprise. She had on her usual black dress, but with more makeup than she normally bothered with. She looked Briana over and said, "I see you've gotten yourself all ready. Studying?"

"Yes." Briana smiled. "I feel really good today!"

"That's great sweetheart." Veronica hesitated at the door. "Well if you don't want me to interrupt you..."

"Please come in." Briana said. "Can we talk about yesterday?"

"Of course." Veronica took a seat on the bed. "What's on your mind?"

"I don't really know what happened yesterday. I was acting like a little kid. Maybe even a baby." Briana set her notes down. "I couldn't stop myself."

"We noticed, but if you're worried that we're upset, we aren't. This is all part of taking care of you." Veronica said.

"No, it's not that. I uh, didn't really consider that you might be mad." Briana ducked her head shyly. "I feel great today, I'm not stressed at all. But yesterday was bad and then I sort of... escaped into being a kid I guess?"

"I think maybe you needed it." Veronica said. "It seems to have recharged you."

"And you're really not upset? Even Suzie? I mean, I was a huge brat. I'm sorry for that." Briana sighed.

"We really aren't. Especially after everyone sees you like this today. You aren't like a kid at all today, you have yourself all put together without help." Veronica sighed.

Briana wondered if she was really sensing disappointment from her roommate. "Do you miss it?"

"Oh sweetie, don't worry about that. This is about what you need." Veronica smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

Briana lay down on the bed, putting her head in Veronica's lap. "Well, I miss being close with you in the morning."

Veronica smiled, a hint of blush rising to her cheeks. She stroked Briana's hair gently. "You are darling. Thank you."

"It's true, I was missing it." Briana closed her eyes. "I feel good today, I have the energy to get up, and get ready, and start thinking about finals. But I still need your help I think."

"How so?" Veronica asked.

"It's hard for me to think about other things, I've been trying not to. Jobs, and fixing my problem, and maybe needing a new graduate advisor." Briana snuggled up against Veronica. "I... I really want you to be in charge, please."

"I can do that, of course." Veronica said happily. "You've already got a great start on the day, I'm very proud of you."

"I'm a good girl?" Briana asked.

"A very good girl." Veronica stroked Briana's cheek. "It's Sunday, so we have the usual chores and homework to do. I'll get you sent to Jane for the chores, you can come do the homework in my office."

"Yes Veronica." Briana smiled softly.

"We also have a visitor today. Your friend Gary is coming over."

"Huh? Why?" Briana looked up at Veronica.

"He wants to talk to me and understand what's going on a little better. He'd also like to talk to you and make completely sure that you're okay with everything." Veronica said.

"Oh, okay." Briana closed her eyes again. "Just let me know when he's ready to talk to me."

"You don't want to be present for the conversation that he and I have?"

"No, I you can do it."

"Very well. Go downstairs and help Jane." Veronica sat Briana up and kissed her head.

"Yes... Veronica." Briana hesitated in the door before heading downstairs. "I can't just call her Mom, she's not really my mom."

Briana presented herself to Jane, who gave Briana and amused look. "Ready to work?"

"Yes Jane."

Jane hooked a finger in the waistband of Briana's shorts and pulled them open, peeking down. "And you have protection on, good girl."

Briana beamed. "Thank you."

"You look a lot better than yesterday." Jane said. "I have a small list for you today, do you think you can do them without me hovering over you?"

"Yes, I can!" Briana nodded vigorously.

"I'm impressed." Jane said, patting Briana on the head. "Let's get started."

The morning stayed as upbeat as it had started. Even getting diaper checked by every one of her roommates couldn't bring Briana down. She was dry, her roommates were happy with her, and everything was going well. A lot of little things could have bothered her, but Briana wasn't letting the stressful thoughts in. Usually, that was easier said than done, but today her mind stayed on task.

After chores, Jane sent Briana to her room. There wasn't much to do besides homework, but that was on hold until Veronica called her to the office. With a relieved sigh Briana curled up on her bed with a soft blanket. Sunday naps had been her favorite before everything got bad, she was happily dozing in minutes.

Briana was delighted to wake up dry from her nap. She pulled down her shorts and poked at the firetrucks on her crotch. It was hard to believe she was so excited about something so simple. She shook her head and banished the thought from her mind. No stressful thoughts today.

"I could go see what people are doing." She thought. "But Jane did tell me to go to my room, maybe I should stay here until someone comes to get me."

Opening a window to let in a light summer breeze, Briana fetched a book and curled up to read. She hadn't read Alanna: The First Adventure since she was in middle school, but she'd kept the books with her with every move. Sinking into Alanna's magical world, Briana was in bliss.

A knock at the door startled her out of the fantasy world. She looked at the door in confusion, none of her roommates knocked anymore. "Um, who is it?"

"It's Gary." His deep voice rumbled through the door. "Can I come in?"

Briana dove for her discarded shorts and pulled them back on in a minor panic. Stumbling off the bed, she finished buttoning the shorts and pulled the door open. She wished Veronica had warned her, the shorts were plain white, fine for summer, but her shirt was an old "Tangled" t-shirt from a high school trip to Disneyland.

"Hi Gary, yeah, you can come in." She smiled and stepped out of the doorway. He looked really good in a pale blue button up, short-sleeve shirt. His butt looked even better in fitted jeans shorts.

"Hey Briana." Gary grinned, going in for a hug. He held her close for a moment, then pulled back to look into her eyes and stroke her cheek. "How are you doing?"

"Really good!" Briana nuzzled Gary's hand. "Today has been really great."

"Just today?" Gary asked in concern.

"Well, you know I'm having uh... a problem." Briana looked down. "Some days are better than others."

"Yeah, Veronica and I had a long talk about it. Are you okay to chat a little about it?" Gary took a seat on the desk chair. "I don't want to pry, but I feel like I have to make sure you're okay."

Briana nodded, hopping up on the bed. She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I don't exactly love to talk abut it, but I understand why you're worried."

"What Veronica laid out for me was pretty extreme. Everyone in the house is treating you like a kid. Grounding you, ordering you around, even spanking you. Are you really letting them do it? You don't feel pressured?"

"I really am." Briana blushed. "I think I need it. I really don't mind what they're doing."

"That's the part I don't really get." Gary said, "Veronica said you liked it, but I can't figure out why."

"I don't totally understand it either. It's more than help being organized and stuff. It's more than just help with my uh... problem." Briana thought back to yesterday, blushing profusely. "Yesterday was a bad day. I um, I had a lot of my problem and I got treated like a really little kid. But today I feel really good, and capable."

"You think you feel good today because of what happened yesterday?" Gary asked curiously.

"Maybe? Yeah? I... it's hard to think about, it stresses me out." Briana looked down. "I'm not trying to be vague."

"So when Veronica says she's acting as your mom..."

"She said that?!" Briana looked up excitedly. "She thinks of herself like my mom?"

"I think she kinda does." Gary said, confused. "You're happy about that?"

"Yeah!" Briana beamed. "I had my head in her lap when she was taking care of me this morning, and it felt really good."

"So you really want to be treated like a kid?" Gary furrowed his brow when Briana answered with a nod. He thought for a moment, then asked, "And Casey treats you like a kid, but you're dating her, right?"

Briana licked her lips. "Uh, yeah. I kind of like that. It's not like um, a gross incest thing, or underage or whatever. It's really different than normal dating, I know."

"Do you want me to treat you like a kid?" Gary asked. "And I guess I should ask separately, do you still want to date?"

Briana looked down, blushing furiously. She tried to answer a couple of times, but nothing came out. Her thoughts spun in circles. "He's going to think I'm so weird if I tell him both answers are yes! But I shouldn't lie to him either. Maybe I should just tell him we can't date. But, I don't want to do that either."

"Briana?" Gary had gotten up and knelt in front of her. "Are you worried that I'm going to judge you or make fun of you?"

"No." Briana squeaked. "Yes. I don't know!"

"I know this is hard, but you have to tell me what you want." Gary gently rubbed Briana's leg.

"I... I..." Briana could feel stress building. Nothing wet between her legs, but she knew it would follow. "I have to say it. Just say it, and whatever happens, Veronica will fix it."

"Yes." Briana said with a heavy sigh. "I want to be treated like a kid, at least a little. And... I want, I want you."

Gary nodded. "I thought so, but I needed to hear you say it." He stood, pulling Briana to her feet. She had a moment to look up at him in worry before their lips met. She closed her eyes and melted against him, feeling the stress vanish. Gary held her close after the kiss, stroking Briana's hair while she rested her head on his chest. A slight draft on her rear was followed by the waistband of her shorts rebounding onto her skin.

"Did... did you just diaper check me?" Briana asked.

"I did." Gary chuckled. "Looks like you're still protected and dry, that's good."

"Gaaaaaary." Briana hid her face in his chest.

"Do you want to go out to lunch?" Gary asked, tilting Briana's chin up.

"Yeah but uh, I have to ask permission." Briana shuffled her feet.

"I already got permission from Veronica." Gary said. "She had some conditions, and so did I. My conditions were this conversation, mostly."

"Oh, what were the conditions?" Briana squirmed.

"Nothing for you to worry about, I'll take care of it." Gary said. "Now, let's get you dressed for the date."

"What?"

"We're not going somewhere super fancy but you should still have something better than a t-shirt." Gary said. "And I think we'll switch your shorts out for a skirt in case I need to change you."

"Gary!" Briana pouted. "I can pick my own clothes."

"Not according to Veronica you can't." Gary chuckled. "Now do you want to go out to lunch or not?"

Briana blushed and squirmed. Finally she nodded. "Yes please."

"Arms up!" Gary said. Briana giggled and complied. He pulled her t-shirt up and off, kneeled down to unbutton her shorts. As Gary looked through her closet, Briana stood shyly in her pullup and bra. A cream colored blouse and a dark red pleated skirt were Gary's picks. He even insisted on putting on her socks, and tying her shoes.

"Where are we going?" Briana asked, kicking her feet idly.

"Chicchetti's." Gary said, handing Briana her purse.

"Oh, down by the water!" Briana smiled. "Thanks Gary."

"You're welcome. Do you need to go to the bathroom before we go?"

"Nope!"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" Briana stamped her foot.

"Okay, let's go then." Gary took Briana's hand.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Out on a date that shouldn't be embarrassing at all... :P

-----

Chapter 19

Going on a date with Gary was definitely exciting. Telling him she wanted to be treated like a kid had been exciting and scary. Veronica handing Gary a diaper bag that was now in the back seat of his Prius was embarrassing. All of those feelings left Briana squirmy and hyperactive, bouncing in the seat as Gary drove.

"I guess I picked a good restaurant if you're that excited." Gary chuckled.

"Everything kind of feels new again." Briana said. "There's a lot to figure out."

"Yeah, I feel that too." Gary smiled, reached over to squeeze Briana's arm. "You look great, by the way."

"You dressed me!" Briana laughed.

"That was fun. I'm liking this more than I expected." Gary said.

"Really?" Briana asked. "Me too. It was crazy when Veronica proposed it but I'm glad she did."

"Us dating?" Gary asked.

"No, I mean, everything. The pullups and the kid treatment and stuff."

"It's brave of you to try something like this." Gary said.

"You think so?" Briana clasped her hands.

"Yeah, I do." Gary smirked. "I'm glad you're brave, because I've got some plans for lunch."

"Like what?" Briana frowned.

"You heard Veronica when we left, I'm in charge." Gary said. "I'll be checking in with her so that she knows you're okay... and so that she knows you're behaving."

Briana blushed. "Oh. Okay."

"Good girl." Gary grinned, pulling the car into the restaurant's parking lot.

The walk to their table was awkward for Briana, she barely paid attention to the restaurant; her attention was consumed by the diaper bag in Gary's hand. No one seemed to react, but she was sure someone was judging them. Once at their table with the bag stowed under it, she could relax again. The window next to their table looked out on the marina, showcasing well kept boats in the summer sun.

After a few minutes of watching the water she realized Gary was absorbed in the menu. She looked for hers, and reached over to Gary's side of the table to grab it.

"Hey!" She said, as Gary slid the menu away from her.

"I'm ordering for you." Gary said, folding his menu up and putting them both on the windowsill.

"But, I wanted to pick." Briana pouted. "And I can't believe you brought that stupid bag."

"Veronica warned me you might be bratty but I didn't expect it to start this fast." Gary smirked.

"I'm not bratty!" Briana protested. "I'm frustrated."

"Or you're testing to see if I'll really treat you like a kid, even if you protest."

Briana squirmed in her seat. "No fair dissecting my motivations."

Gary laughed. "Fine, I won't spoil it for you."

Briana had to hold her retort with the waiter approaching their table. Gary ordered a salmon Alfredo for himself, and then macaroni and cheese for Briana.

"I'm sorry sir, that was yesterday's special, we don't have the truffle macaroni today." The waiter said.

"No, the plain one, from the kid's menu." Gary pointed it out for the waiter.

"Oh of course." The waiter nodded and took their menus. "Anything to drink?"

"I'll have your Pole Brewery apricot beer." Gary said. "She'll have an apple juice."

The waiter hesitated for a moment, then shrugged. "I'll bring the drinks right out for you sir." He poured their glasses of water from the pitcher on the table, and left for the kitchen.

Briana felt her cheeks warm and her nipples harden. She squirmed in her seat, mock-glaring at Gary. "Are you going to embarrass me the whole time we're out?"

"Only if being a kid embarrasses you." Gary said. "Be a good girl, and I'll get you ice cream after."

"Really?" Briana asked, hiding her face when Gary laughed at her eagerness. "Well what if I'm not a good girl?"

"Veronica put a change of clothes in the bag for me." Gary shrugged. "We could always go from here to the park... with you in a onesie."

"You wouldn't!" Briana stared at Gary in shock.

"Try me." He smirked.

Briana blushed scarlet, and even more-so when the waiter brought her apple juice. She sipped the juice slowly, savoring the sweetness.

"Don't forget to drink water as well." Gary said.

Briana nodded, absently reaching for her glass and taking a big gulp. She froze, and glared at Gary. "Are you trying to..."

"Am I trying to what?" Gary asked disingenuously.

"Make me wet." Briana whispered.

"It's some water and juice." Gary chuckled. "You should be fine. If not, we can get you changed, they have a family restroom here."

Briana shuddered, through she could feel heat building between her legs. "Why is this so hot?" She wondered. She imagined looking at Gary between her legs, a diaper in her hands, and even felt a bit of dampness in her pullups.

"So uh, how are classes going?" She said, taking another big drink of the ice water.

"Really good. I should be able to knock my finals out." Gary said. "How about you? Feeling confidant, or have you been a little derailed?"

"I feel pretty good. Veronica has been keeping me on track." Briana said. Mercifully, her body was cooling down.

"That's great. Let me know if I can help as a fellow microbio mad scientist." He grinned, and Brianna giggled.

The food arrived. Briana's little bowl of mac and cheese looked so plain next to Gary's plate of Alfredo, drenched in salmon and cream sauce. It smelled good though and Briana dug in right away. The simple, homey taste of the mac and cheese hit the spot. It was rich, enough so that she kept having to drink between bites. Gary was a good eater as always, and well on the way to polishing off his huge plate by the time Briana was coming to the end of hers. She looked wistfully over at his dish, the smoked salmon crumbled into the sauce looked perfect.

"Do you want a bite?" Gary asked.

"Yes please!" Briana smiled shyly.

Gary wrapped a generous amount of pasta and sauce on his fork, and held it across the table. Briana reached for it, but he pulled away from her hand and back to her mouth. Obediently, she opened her mouth and took the pasta, licking her lips to get the extra sauce that had ended up on her mouth.

"Mmm, that's good! Messy!" She laughed.

"You're a fine one to talk." Gary chuckled. "How much mac and cheese did you get on your blouse?"

"I didn't get any..." Briana looked down and bit her lip in embarrassment. She'd dribbled at least a half dozen noodles on her blouse, along with quite a spattering of sauce. Her lip quavered. "Gary... I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry, we're almost done here, and I'll get you cleaned up." Gary squeezed Briana's hand.

She was quiet for the rest of lunch, concentrating on finishing her apple juice. Once that was gone, she worked on her glass of water to keep from having to talk. By the time Gary had paid the bill, she was feeling definite pressure in her bladder.

"Gary." She whispered as they stood up from the table. "I have to go."

"Number one or two?" He asked casually.

"What... what does that matter?" She asked. "It's just... pee but I have to go."

"I've got everything to change you." Gary said. "Go ahead."

"I... no!" Briana pouted. Gary took her hand and led her toward the door, she followed along reluctantly. As soon as they exited the restaurant, she tried again. "Please, just let me go to the bathroom!"

"You could have gone." Gary said, "But you didn't, you asked permission. And the answer to that is no. You can use your pullup."

"I don't want to!" Briana whimpered, as Gary lead her by the hand to the car.

"Then hold it like a big girl until the date is over." Gary half-helped, half-pushed Briana into the car, buckled her in, and closed the door.

"Gary!" Briana said. "Why are you doing this?"

"I've actually been looking forward to changing you since Veronica and I talked about it." Gary said, maneuvering the car out into the street. "Go potty Briana. Be a good girl and I'll buy you some ice cream."

Briana blushed scarlet and pressed her hands against her crotch. "I can't just... I don't usually go in my pants on purpose! It just happens."

The car rumbled over a crumbling speed bump. Briana looked up to see that Gary had pulled into the old mall parking lot. Closed down for over a year, the mall had gone through a couple of revitalization projects that never took hold. Now the parking lot had only idle construction equipment and broken pavement.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"It's a good place to change you." Gary said, hopping out of the car.

"But I'm not wet!" Briana protested when he opened her door.

"You will be soon." Gary said, unbuckling Briana and pulling her out of the seat. "We have to change your blouse too."

"No! D-don't make me wear the onesie!" Briana said in a panic. She could feel the first squirts of liquid into her pullups, but managed to clamp down on it.

"I won't if you're a good girl." Gary said. "I have two changes of clothes for you." He pushed her up against the side of the car and put his hand flat over her bladder. Even the first soft push made the pressure unbearable.

"No, please!" Briana whimpered, tears springing to her eyes. She trembled, and when Gary pushed again she lost all control. Warm and wet flooded her pullups, it bulked right up under her skirt. She sniffled, but felt relieved in more ways than one. She put her arms around Gary's neck and rested her head on his chest.

"Good girl!" Gary stroked Briana's head. His other hand searched under her skit and cupped her pullup. "You really had to go."

Briana nodded. "Yeah. I need a change please."

"Of course. Good girl." Gary kissed Briana gently on the lips, deepening the kiss, exploring her with his tongue. She moaned through the kiss, pressing her wet crotch against his leg.

She was panting when he laid her in the back seat on the changing blanket. Gary bunched her skirt up and had her hold it for him. Her shoes and socks came off first, then the wet pullup. Gary wiped her abdomen and crotch down gently with wipes.

"That was a lot, Briana. Do you think you'll be okay changing into a pullup? Or do you need a diaper? I have both."

"Wha-what clothes am I going to wear?" Briana asked.

"You'll keep the skirt, I have a new blouse for you." Gary said.

"Then um... a diaper. Please." Briana blushed and turned her face away.

"No problem." Gary lifted Briana's legs and wiped her rear, getting right to her rear star without any fear. When the lotion came, she got a cursory wipe over her rear and thighs, and a slow massage of lotion over her sex.

"Oh, oh!" Briana arched her back. "Oh Gary..."

"You looked really worried when I asked you which number you needed to go." Gary said, sliding a finger between Briana's folds to rub her clit. "I have a toy to help reduce your worry in that area."

Something smooth and metallic slid into Briana's sex. She gasped, rolling her hips to get the most out of Gary's fingers on her clit. She wondered what kind of toy Gary was talking about, but had no concentration for that. Embarrassment, desire, and the feeling of being taken care of had her floating in a sea of endorphins. Gary withdrew whatever it was from her sex, and increased the pace on her clit. Every time his fingers slid up and down the length of it, she shuddered and moaned out loud.

"Hmm, you are getting a little noisy, even for this parking lot." Gary fumbled in the bag, producing a pacifier which he popped in Briana's mouth. She felt a surge of desire, moaning nearly as loudly through the pacifier as she had without it.

There was pressure on her anus, wet, goopy lotion worked all over it, around it, into it. More pressure, whatever had been inside her sex was sliding smoothly into her ass. Briana gasped, legs straining against the car. She cried out, the pacifier fell from her lips. Her head fell back and she panted, quivering on the changing blanket.

"Mmm, that looked delicious." Gary said huskily. "Let's get your change finished."

Briana lay placidly as Gary popped the pacifier back in her mouth, falling into a dreamy haze as she was powdered and diapered. Even when her blouse came off, she sat quietly in the car, unconcerned about sitting in her bra in public.

Gary fished a white crop-top out of the bag and looked Briana over. He smiled and stroked her cheek. "You went away a little there. I bet you'd let me put you in the onesie right now."

"Ifh yoo aant." Briana giggled, smiling behind the pacifier. Gary laughed.

"Well I told you I wouldn't. Arms up!" He wrestled the crop top down on Briana, adjusting it to make sure it covered her bra. The supplies went back in the bag and Briana into the front seat. They were a good mile from the parking lot by the time Briana came out of her fog.

"Uh, Gary?" She asked. "What did you put in me?" She squirmed, trying to figure out what was making her rear feel full.

"A butt plug." Gary said, "It'll come in useful with you wearing protection all the time."

"Was that Veronica's idea?" Briana asked, squirming some more.

"Mine actually." Gary chuckled, "But she thought it was a good one."

"Thanks for um... the change." Briana giggled. "It was really hot. Can I help you out?"

"I wish, but it's against Veronica's rules for today, and I agree with her." Gary said. "Besides, I did enjoy it."

"I'm glad." Briana beamed. "I like being taken care of by you."

"Good! I've been asked if I can babysit you sometimes, and I said I would."

Briana blushed. "I'd like that. But uh, I didn't expect today to go like this. I was a lot more uh, grown up this morning."

"I guess you got a lot of babying yesterday." Gary said. "And you felt better today, right?" Briana nodded and Gary continued. "Well I think Veronica plans a lot of babying for you tonight, to make sure you're feeling good for classes tomorrow."

"Oh." Briana thought about that for a bit, then smiled. "Can I get ice cream now? I was a good girl!"

"You sure were." Gary laughed. "We're headed there now."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is such an unusual and fun story. I honestly can't figure out where it is heading and whether Briana should be wary of Veronica's and her other roomies' intentions. :baby: (Gary's motivations are a bit easier to understand.) :baby_smiley3:

• Like 1
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Baby Briana CH #26, the Finale, Posted 6/16/22