LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi there! I’m new (here)

Hi everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. 

this is my first time venturing out and trying to meet people in this community. But I’ve been a DL for so so long…. I first discovered my interests back in the Stone Age (early 1980s), back when there was little in the way of community.  I suspect most people my age or older would say the same, but I was *sure* that I had invented this fascination I have, and that no one else in the world felt like I do. 

because of that, I’ve felt alone and fearful of ridicule and ostracism all my life, and like I said, I’ve never been brave enough to try and meet other ABDLs online or in person.  I did have one girlfriend a few years back who accidentally discovered my secret and was so open and willing to learn and participate, but that was the only time I’ve been open with anyone about who I really am. 

so thanks for having me and I hope to get to know many of you. I tend to talk a lot lol, but I try to listen just as much!

Ed

Hi and welcome to DD Diaper Ed. Oh, there are many many of us, who had those thoughts in younger days. I’ve been liking diapers and plastic pants for forever. I was not sure of others being into this, until the early 80’s, when I found a kink magazine with ab/dl themes in it. An “ahhhh yessss” moment! 
You’ve come to a pretty good place here, you’ll find plenty of likeminded people. So, come along, pull up a high chair, and join us. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hi. Im new to this social media thing, especially this side of my life. I've been a dl since i was young. Didn't  know anything about abdl until i was probably 17 or so. I always thought i was just weird. So i signed up for this just to see whats up

• Like 4