LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trust the Keeper [Set in the Pet/Keeper world]

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

This makes me SO HAPPY, you have no idea.  Pudding pinged me to let me know about this one

I'm not physical space where I can run around in a circle and scream, but that's what I would be doing right now if I could. For the record, the "going on a hike for 6 month" is a literal thing not a metaphor. I would like to continue writing immediately after, but logistically it's going to be tough.

It's CRAZY to me that this interaction can/is happening. I sobbed my way through Breaking the Girl, and immediately put You Belong up there with the Stars on a playlist. Please thank Pudding for me for the ping. I just finished Butterflies and have been rereading it for the past week.

I hope you continue to enjoy it! If you have the spoons for criticism at the end (good or bad), I know I'm still developing as an author, and I'd really love to hear it.

• Like 1

Part 11

Gy went to make dinner, and distracted herself cutting onions for an easy pasta recipe. . She heard the front door open and close. Josh appeared behind her.

He was fine. His hand was likely to heal in a few weeks, and would likely only have a small scar. He went to their room to take a nap. While she thought about Kristi. She didn’t want to talk with her, but she knew from experience that the longer she put this off, the harder it would get. 

She took the pans off the heat, and walked back to living room.

Kristi barely reacted to her coming over. 

“Kristi, I’m going to briefly take off your gag. I’m not going make you be still, I’m choosing to talk to you. If you cannot behave you will loose that privilege.”

Kristi shrunk back a little, but nodded. Gy reached into the cage, fumbling a little with buckle behind her head. After a moment, it loosened, and she dropped it to the ground. Kristi quickly rubbed tongue over her lips, relishing the feeling of her mouth being together again.

“Kristi what did you do today?” There was no reply. Gy waited, feeling angrier at the silence. 

"Kristi?" Gy raised her voice, looking straight into her eyes as Kristy tried to squirm away. Gy held the uncomfortable silence for a long moment before making it a command.

“Kristi, tell me what you did today.” Gy could feel Kristi’s struggle. She felt a sense of satisfaction as she crushed it. The words were slow, but they came.

“I... bit Josh” Even now Gy could still tell that Kristi was fighting her. She started to feel angry again; the same sort of anger she felt when Kristy first bit Josh

“Why did you bite Josh?” Gy didn't wait long before she rephrased.

“Tell me why you bit him.” Her voice was solid and loud. Again, she could Kristy's the dread at being made to answer.

“I was... angry... at you telling me to be on the ground.” The words came through gritted teeth, as if she would have rather bitten off her own tongue

“Why did you have to be on the ground?” 

Kristy pulled back, her eyes going wide “Please Gy–”

“Tell me why you have to be on the ground. Tell me what you are”

The words seared Kristi as she felt herself answer. The answer was almost mechanical “ Because I’m a pet”

“Good girl. You’re a pet” The pleasure Kristy felt made her want to vomit. “And as a pet, until you learn not to bite, you’ll have to have your gag in.”
Kristi eyes flared wide again “Gy–”

“Who am I?”

Kristi blushed “Keeper–”

“Open your mouth and stop talking.” Gy could see her squirm, as she fought with everything she had. Gy quickly picked up the gag, putting it in her mouth, buckling it around her neck.  She felt a sense of exhilaration, as she felt the resistance in Kristi die.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Bby Eddie said:

I'm not physical space where I can run around in a circle and scream, but that's what I would be doing right now if I could. For the record, the "going on a hike for 6 month" is a literal thing not a metaphor. I would like to continue writing immediately after, but logistically it's going to be tough.

It's CRAZY to me that this interaction can/is happening. I sobbed my way through Breaking the Girl, and immediately put You Belong up there with the Stars on a playlist. Please thank Pudding for me for the ping. I just finished Butterflies and have been rereading it for the past week.

I hope you continue to enjoy it! If you have the spoons for criticism at the end (good or bad), I know I'm still developing as an author, and I'd really love to hear it.

Don't think I didn't notice that you went with bby ;)

I figured you were doing the Appalachian Trail or something equally bonkers lol - I have BIG respect for people who can push their bodies and do something like that, I don't think I could.  It's supposed to be a transformative, life-changing experience.

I've seen your growth over the course of this story already!  You're engaging with your readers, you're passionate about this project, and I'm proud of you for contributing!

The fact that you're a fan and were inspired to write your own story because of things I did means a ton to me, so thank you!

Not sorry for making you cry with BtG though.  Anyone who doesn't cry at SOME point during that book is made of stone.

Kristy pulled back, her eyes going wide “Please Gy–”

“Tell me why you have to be on the ground. Tell me what you are”

The words seared Kristi as she felt herself answer. The answer was almost mechanical “ Because I’m a pet”

“Good girl. You’re a pet” The pleasure Kristy felt made her want to vomit. “And as a pet, until you learn not to bite, you’ll have to have your gag in.”
Kristi eyes flared wide again “Gy–”

omggg this is like my favorite thing in powerplay.  Being forced to acknowledge your position, being forced to say what the dominant wants you to say.  It really gets my blood pumping, I love this!!

You said at one point that you were concerned that this was just the same plot of "Keeper's Pet" - to that, I say two things:

1) You're totally not.  The dynamic of a couple where one partner suddenly has a pet?  There's so much narrative potential there and I'm really glad to see another person exploring it.  I want to see more of Josh's perspective!
2) So what if you were?  Even if you STARTED with the exact same plot, the reluctant pet and the imperfect Keeper, there are SO MANY different storylines to explore.  Even with the exact same dynamic between the main characters, they're not the same people, and the story will inevitably flow differently.  I'd love to see someone start out exactly the same way, even down to the same opening cookie jar scene, and see how the story unfolds differently with different personalities.

I'm enjoying this story, thank you for sharing.  The one area I see easy room for improvement on is proofing - when you paste your story in the editor on DD, take a moment to re-read it, make sure your character name spellings are consistent and that your dialogue attributions are to the correct characters.  Narratively, your story is a lot of fun, mechanically there are a couple of small things to improve that would make a big difference for smallish effort!

• Like 2

I’m glad you liked Butterflies! :D I saw this and immediately had to tell Kimmy because I knew she’d be pleased as punch.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I think the resentment will increase which means the resistance doesn’t really die. 

1000%

There's so much I want to say about this but won't because the story will just say it better.

Also, Thank you for the comment about the her being a counselor. I had that in the back of my head, and had forgotten about it until you mentioned it. There's a moment coming up that's a lot better because you reminded me of it.

• Like 1

Part 12

Kristi sat in her cage, laying as comfortably as she could. She felt herself drooling a little– there wasn’t much she could do to stop that. All she could do was lay there, and stare.

She had felt more angry than she ever had before. In return, she had never felt Gy feel so angry. So out of control, and it scarred her. She thought of how much simpler everything was before this: Just go to work, do her job, and no one bothered her. But now…

Her feelings didn’t feel sharp anymore. They weren’t clean and neat with edges. They felt more like paints thrown on a palette, each one small, but together a confusing splatter. She couldn’t tell what she felt anymore. She just felt… Tired.

Kristi winced as she heard a trickle, and felt her diaper warm beneath her. It was now quite soggy, and even more uncomfortable than usual. She rolled over, to find a more comfortable spot.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

It was warm, even in the afternoon. Kristi walked into bar. It was an Irish pub with surprisingly good food, that had become the default after-work hangout. She quickly found Stacy and Melanie. They were laughing. She slid herself into the booth next to Melanie. As Stacy seemed finished telling her story

“...And so I’m standing there, in my Pajamas, and the mailman’s like ‘uh, can you sign for this?’” Oh my gosh honey, he looked so flustered.”

Kristi started laughing as well. She hadn’t laughed in days. It felt almost strange. 

Stacy with her straight blond hair, and hoop silver earrings, looked over to Kristi. “Hey Kristi, how’s it going?”

Kristi felt herself reflexively smile. “I’ve been good. I’m just happy the week’s over. I’ve been stressing out over the quarterly for weeks.” Both of them laughed.

“I know the feeling. It always busy around this time…”

“What about you guys? How’s it been? I feel like for working only 20 feet away from each other, I hardly ever get to talk to you.”

Melanie leaning back to tie up her curly red hair into an unruly bun. “About the same. I’ve been good. I’m looking forward to our vacation in about a month.”

“Speaking of” said Kristi, “I just schedule the Air Bnb for us. We should be all set to go. I really can’t wait to be up in the mountains.

“–Or at least anywhere but here” added Stacy.

Melanie stared away, over Kristi’s shoulder. “It’s too bad you’re not going to be able to come.”

Kristi felt confused. “Why?”

“Because you’ve been a bad girl Kristi, and bad girls don’t get to leave their cages.” 

She said it with such calm that Kristi just starred at her friend in shock. Both smiled back. They seemed to grow bigger, and she started realized Gy’s scent was growing stronger.

“No, I’ve been good”

Kristi felt a hand grab her collar. She didn’t realize she was wearing a collar. She opened her mouth to scream, but her chest felt like lead. As hard as she tried, she couldn’t make more than a low moan.

She tried to fight, to wave to Stacy or Melanie to help, but no matter what she did, her friends sat there, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

Melanie leaned forward, and when she spoke, it was with Gy’s voice.

“You’ve been a very bad girl. You bit my partner. I don’t love you anymore. You’re going to be my pet for the rest of your life. I hope you enjoy your cage” As Kristi tried again to scream, she realized that her mouth was forced open, and she couldn’t move her tongue. As everything intensified, she gave all her breath to one last scream, but it was hardly louder than the first one.

When she woke up, she was sweating. A little light came in from the window in the living room– Enough for her to see the faintest outline of the cage in front of her. It took a while for her breathing to return to normal.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Around the corner, Gy sat in the hallway, sitting against the wall with her knees against her chest. The moans, or the feeling of terror had woken her up, she couldn’t tell which. Gy guessed that going over to her wouldn’t help. Kristi jumped every time she’d woken her up. And after today…. Listening to the sounds Kristi was making in her sleep... Gy thought about what she had done to Kristi earlier. She had made her submit.

She had to punish Kristi right? She had been so sure a few hours ago, but now? The feeling of crushing her, shaping her felt powerful, sweet and so wrong. She shouldn’t want to control Kristi. She didn’t want to control Kristi. But then why did it feel so good?

She flinched as a louder moan came from Kristi’s cage. If this went on much longer she would go over anyway. Then she heard the cage slightly rattle, and Gy could hear Kristi breathing heavily. 

She sat there, waiting for the Kristi’s breathing to slow once more.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Bby Eddie said:

Melanie stared away, over Kristi’s shoulder. “It’s too bad you’re not going to be able to come.”

Kristi felt confused. “Why?”

“Because you’ve been a bad girl Kristi, and bad girls don’t get to leave their cages.” 

She said it with such calm that Kristi just starred at her friend in shock. Both smiled back. They seemed to grow bigger, and she started realized Gy’s scent was growing stronger.

“No, I’ve been good”

Kristi felt a hand grab her collar. She didn’t realize she was wearing a collar. She opened her mouth to scream, but her chest felt like lead. As hard as she tried, she couldn’t make more than a low moan.

? ? ? ?

Poor Kristi.  What an awful dream.  I love how you're portraying that adjustment period.  I hope they mend the rifffftttttt

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I hope they mend the rifffftttttt

Uh... *Coughs nervously* 

I'm *sure* that both of them have learned their lessons, and will NEVER do anything to hurt the other again.

It's so different being on this side of the writing. As a reader I get so sad when characters make terrible choices. As an author, like the main thing I focus on is "how would these characters mess up their lives.'

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bby Eddie said:

Uh... *Coughs nervously* 

I'm *sure* that both of them have learned their lessons, and will NEVER do anything to hurt the other again.

It's so different being on this side of the writing. As a reader I get so sad when characters make terrible choices. As an author, like the main thing I focus on is "how would these characters mess up their lives.'

HA.  WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

I frequently find myself asking, "What's the worst, most awful thing that could happen right now?"

I'm cruel to my characters because there is no growth without pain, and a story without growth is boring.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

What's the worst, most awful thing that could happen right now?"

OK, so all the main/dynamic characters aren't introduced yet, so I won't say who it is, but there was a version of this story where I thought about having Kristy accidentally kill a particular character... and I just couldn't let myself. It was too mean. I actually rewrote a substantial part the end of the story just so this character could live. Maybe my second story I'll let myself write something incredibly dark, but I just couldn't for this one.

Alright folks. We're officially on the 2 parts per day train, because this story is long, and I really don't want to leave y'all with a story that's unfinished for 6 months, and the other option is a dump at the end. And this seems more fun.

Part 13

Under the harsh fluorescent white, the white bricks, In what looked like an interrogation room  looked dirty. She looked around at the random scuffs on the walls, and wondered what had caused them. Near the floorboards, and the corners of the vinyl floor were rows of grime that gave the impression that no one cleaned them, and no one cared to.

She and Josh sat facing the officer.

“Can I offer you coffee or tea?”

Gy looked over nervously at Josh “Could I just have hot water please?”

The officer looked surprised. “Just hot water? We have a couple different types of tea?”

Gy shook her head. “It’s just a sensory thing. I just like something hot to sip on.” When I’m nervous Gy added in her head.

The officer came back shortly with a paper cup filled with water. He had brought a tea bag anyway, and Gy put it to the side, and started to sip on the water.

The officer opened up a manilla folder, and started to leaf through the first page.

“So It looks like as this is already an open case with PPS, we’ll relegate jurisdiction to them. They’ll have to come in, and do an evaluation, and the results of that will determine what will happen. Is there anything you’d like to tell me before that examination happens?”

Gy felt a twinge of guilt. There were so many things she’d like to say. How this was all her fault, and none of this was because of Kristi. But that sort of honesty would do nothing but raise suspicion now. She shook her head. “When will they be here?”

“You got a little lucky. Kristi’s case manager was already on call with PPS, and should be here within the hour. If I could ask you to wait here?”

Gy nodded, glancing over at josh. “Of course.”

The officer smiled, looking back and forth at Josh and her. “Well, holler if you need something. I’ll be around the corner.” He stood up, pushing back his chair, and walked through the door, leaving it open. 

When he was gone, Josh found her hand squeezing it tightly.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Gy is confusing me

Gy is a really tough character for me to write well. Maybe the hardest in the story.

Kristi's reaction to stuff is consistently variants of Fuck this, Fuck you. Gy's complicated because she on paper has the skills to be dealing with these situations, she's just very human in her ability to actually use those skills. There's a tricky balance in trying to communicate both those things in a story. I'm really proud of how I think the character starts turning out in the next couple of chapters, I think there's questions of how supported that read of the character is later on.

I also think there's some merit to the idea that she shouldn't be a Keeper. I think paradoxically this is a story where the Keeper is having a tough time learning, and the Pet just can't make decisions. 

Let me know if Gy continues to be confusing in the next few chapters. That's pretty good feedback to me on character consistency. 

Part 14

Gy woke up with a start. She didn’t realize she had fallen asleep on the floor. It was bright enough to see easily, and birds were already starting to chirp outside. She stood up, and looked around the corner. Kristy was curled in a ball with her swollen diaper facing out. She’d need a change soon. 

Gy yawned, and stood up, and walked over to the cage to take Kristy’s empty dog bowl, and her used spoon. She went around the corner to the Kitchen, getting out a fresh bowl, and filling it with dogfood. She put a spoon in it, and brought back.

As she walked in the second time, Kristi seemed to move around enough to be awake. Gy figured she’d be awake enough to change her right now, and then she’d shower. From the right of the cage she grabbed a new diaper; this one white with brown horses, and a pack of wipes. She reached in carefully to tap Kristi’s legs, and start to move her out of the cage a little bit. She was used to Kristi starting when she touched her.

But when Gy touched her, nothing happened. Worried, Gy leaned over to see her face. Her breathings was normal, but her eyes looked dull. Staring far, far into the ceiling. 

“Good morning Kristi”

Nothing.

“I’m going to change you now.”

Still nothing. No recognition that she had said anything. 

Gy felt increasingly nervous during the change. She wiped her down, and put on the new diaper, balling up the old one. Kriti’s body was easy enough to manipulate, but it was like she wasn’t there. 

“Kristi, we’re going to an appointment to get you some help today”

Gy saw her slowly move her head to stare at her, and then her gaze returned empty to the ceiling.

“I’m going to go shower, and then we’ll head out. Let me take out your gag so that you can eat.”

Gy climbed partway into the cage, and had to lift Krist’s had to undo the straps. As she tugged it out, Kristi just seemed limp. She didn’t even both to lick her lips, even though they looked chapped. 

Gy stared, trying not to look as afraid as she felt. 

“I’ll be back in about 20 minutes.” She stood up and headed back to her bedroom.

When she had finished showering, and dressed, she grabbed a bar from the Kitchen, along with Kristi’s Leash, and went back to the living room. Kristi had rotated, and was now starring into the living room. She looked over at the untouched food bowl.

“Hey. I notice that you haven’t touched your food. What’s up?’ Gy instinctively ran down the mental checklist for conflict deescalation. Soft voice, check. Posture facing away from the person, check. Little eye contact, check.

Kristi barley moved to look at her. “Not hungry.”

Gy paused. Kristi was usually hungry enough in the mornings that she struggled to wait until after her diaper was changed to eat. Gy thought about making her eat. As the thought occurred to her, she remembered what it had felt like in the back of the car to make Kristi submit. It had felt good. Gy shuddered a bit at the memory– She didn’t think it should feel good. But Kristi needed to eat…

“OK.” Said Gy “If you’re sure. We’re headed out today, so I need to put your leash on you. Can you be a good girl for me?”

Gy felt the surge of hatred more than she could see it. Kristi’s mouth stiffened, but said nothing. Gy knelt down, and gingerly clipped the leash onto her collar, really hoping that Pet therapy was going to help as much as Amanda thought. She’d been a therapist for several years and never heard of it, and that didn’t bode well…

Getting Kristi into the car was largely uneventful, and they were soon driving down the highway with a long silence between them.

Part 15

Gy had expected an office building, or something in a strip mall. It was 45 minutes away, and a small house next to a field and a forest with a hiking path going into it. She had checked the address twice, and had only been convinced that she was at the right place by a small sign that read “Chris and James, MCS”

Gy parked the  and went to the back of the car to let Kristy out. She climbed out of the car without much prompting, but still had something of the dead look in her eyes.

Gy led her to the door, and knocked loudly. She could hear something on the other side, like a table being knocked over. 

“Come in!” She heard the yell muffled by the door, and she hesitantly opened the door, and stepped into a tile entryway. To her left was a carpeted room, lined with bookshelves, with a large desk and several chairs near the entrance. To her right was utter chaos. She saw a flash of brown hair, as something hid behind a couch. A skinny man in a blue suit jacket, and sandy tight curls was running over to the couch.

He stopped to give her a small wave.

“Welcome, so good to see you– James, we have guests.”

“I think that just means you need to catch me faster.”

The thin man in the blue suit sighed for as second before a sloppy smile filled his face.

“So I guess I’m in a rush eh?” He dived behind the couch. James ran out on the other side, cutting such a quick right that the coffee table by the couch, breaking for a group of chairs opposite the couch. Chris was right behind him, and took a dive, just barly catching James’ legs, pulling them in, as Chris broke down laughing. Seeing this James, joining the laughter, changed course. Rolling over, he pulled himself, close, grabbing Chris, and rolling over, so that they both tangled in ball. 

“James– No! Your butt’s so stinky!” Chris protested, trying to top lauging as James pressed them together. 

“And who’s fault is that? It’s not my job to change my diapers.”

Their banter continued as they rolled around until they both lay side by side, panting. Chris lay panting for another long second, before slowly getting up. 

“Sorry about the delay. I think I’ve worn him out.”

“–Not even close” came the reply from behind him.

Gy stood there frozen. This introduction didn't exactly to instill her with confidence. “No worries, take you’re time.”

“I’ve got to change James, and then we’ll start.”

It was Kristy’s turn to stare, as James just laid there as Chis changed him in front of… everyone. She looked on mortified as their banter continued through the change, and James seemed utterly unbothered that he was naked in front of two strangers. 

When James was changed, Chris clipped a collar on him, and he didn’t even seem to notice. They came over, and Chris formally introduced them both.

“Gy and, Kristy was it? This is James, and I’m Chris. How are you doing today?”

“Uh.. pretty good. Kristy?” Kristy shrugged, and mumbled something.

Chris and James both watched with interest, exchanging a glance, before Chris looked back. “Alright. How about we stay inside, and let the pets take the outside.”

Gy looked confused “I thought that you were going to work with Kristy.” 

Chris looked at her, a little puzzled. “I take it they didn’t really explain this. James and I both work as therapist partners. We tend to take clients as a team.” 

James looked hesitantly at Gy. “Is that OK?”

Gy looked even more uncomfortable being asked by James. “Ok..”

“Perfect, Kristy I’m going to leash you to James, Alright?” Kristy wanted to pull back, but Chris was quick, latching the silver hook to her collar, and detaching Gy’s leash. Without hesitating, Chris stepped past her, and opened up the front door.

“Alrighty, Pets outside.” Kristy felt the leash tug at her neck, as James moved past her, pulling her along. She reluctantly followed, and heard the door close behind her.

• Like 6

I think it is good the therapists work as a team as it lets their clients see both sides.  They can gather the information separately but together and make a treatment plan. Great strategy. I just think Gy is mainly complicated as she is so torn. However, you point about knowing things on paper but not being able to implement them on herself is very true of a lot of people I believe. Taking ones own advice is usually the hardest. I was surprised at Kristy being in a kind of catatonic state this morning, but if Gy is frozen to an extent and Kristy feels that emotion it might make more sense. 

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Gy is frozen to an extent and Kristy feels that emotion it might make more sense

That's a really strong point. I wonder if I can build on that. 

Kristy shutting down was very much planned. It plays a nice structural role. In my mind her shutting down is a lot about control. Gy's unstable enough at the moment, that I really think that she's just grabbing control wherever she can find it. And I think that in turn is working to spiral Kristy out of control...

Part 15
They went a little ways into the field before James noticed Kristi lagging and stopped. 

“Do you want to be in the Field, or go on the trail? It’s quite lovely this time of year.” Kristi stared off to the side, not even bothering to answer. He turned around, looking around “Hey Kristi, did you hear me?”

Kristi turned so that she wouldn’t even have to look at him. She heard him sigh and sit down. 

“I guess the field then. At least it’s sunny. So what did do before you bonded?”

Kristi ignored him, expecting him to ask something else, but instead he just sat there. Instead he lay on the grass, naked except for his diaper, plucking the small white flowers that grew everywhere, and gathering them in a small pile. After he had gathered a small pile, he picked three and started to braid them together in a chain. Slowly he started adding more in, until he was gradually getting more.

At first she just starred. But as time went by she became more and more bored. The sun was also getting hotter. She looked over the trail leading into the trees and tried to stand up. She felt the leash grow taut as she did.

James didn’t bother to look up. “Not yet. I’m not done with the crown yet.” 

Kristi, annoyed, tried to move away and pull James with her. James was just big enough, that her tugging didn’t do anything, and made the collar pull uncomfortably around her neck.

Irritated, she sat down and watched him a little longer. He was about 7 flowers in, but the front of the chain was starting to unravel, and he kept going back and forth between trying to keep the original chain together, and adding new flowers.

It continued long enough that she idly started to pick her own collection of flowers. She picked 3 and started her own braid. She tired to get the 4th to stay in it, but each time she tried to move on, one of the others fell out. Kristi looked up to see that James’ chain was significantly longer. “How do you do the later ones?”

James looked up. “Oh, you’ve got the first 3 already. Once you’ve braided about the length of the blossom, you’re going want to put the next one in, as far down as you can get it, and then you can just braid that stem with one of the originals.”

Kristy looked down and nodded, working on her own. It was hard, but she got the next few flowers in the chain. She looked up the see that the flower crown was around James’ neck, and he was looking off towards the forest.

James noticed her look, and glanced over. “We’ll need to head back soon, but you should be able to at least finish a bracelet. Would you like help tying it off?”

Kristy hesitated for a second, but then relented. “Sure”

James reached over, and started to braid the ends together. “Left or right wrist?” Kristy held out her left wrist. He gently slipped it on her hand, and tied it off with another stem. “It looks great!”

Kristy eyed him warily.

“We’ve got to head back around now. Are you OK heading back to the house?” She nodded, and they walked out. She was glad to be out of the sun.

• Like 1

Part 16

Gy watched as the door shut behind Kristy and James. 

Chris turned to her “Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea?

Gy still felt uncomfortable just letting Kristi leave. “Coffee please.”

“Sure thing. Why don’t you take a seat in there, and I’ll be in in just a second.” He gestured to the room on the right. 

She took a seat in a comfortable chair on a couch she found just around the corner. A minute later Chris returned, gingerly handing her a mug, while he took a seat on the chair opposite her. “I’m going to have you fill out some paperwork really quick. I know it’s a pain, but it’s all part of the process.”

Gy flashed him a polite grimace. “I get it. I’m a counselor as well. Or at least, I’m usually one. I’m currently on pet leave. ”

“Oh! What area do you normally work with?”

“Usually couples.”

“That’s great. Well, at least the paperwork should go easier.” She worked on it for 20 minutes or so, quickly going through the forms. She finished them, and handed them over. He looked through them quickly, scanning through her answers. 

“So how are things going with Kristi?”

Gy took a long sip of the coffee before answering. “I mean, Kristi’s having a hard time adjusting, but I’m doing fine.”

“I know you Amanda referred you here. What led to that?”

Gy started feeling even more uncomfortable. “Kristi bit my partner Josh when we were cage shopping.” 

Chris leaned back in his chair, reaching for his coffee. “How did that feel?”

“Um… Bad? Look I thought this was about Kristy, not me. What is James even doing with her?”

Chris took another sip “This is meant to help Kristi, but it’s also meant to help you. As to James, If I had to bet, He’s probably doing daisy chains at the moment.”

“Look.” Said Gy “I don’t need therapy about this. I’m a professional, and I’ll reach out if I need it Ok?. And how are daisy chains going to help?”

“Most pets who come to us don’t trust us. And as you know, trust is important in a therapeutic relationship. If pets don’t trust us, nothing happens. Making daisy chains tends to be fairly non-threatening, and a good chance to build a relationship.” Chris finished, and went back to sipping his coffee. The silence between them stretched out again.

Chris broke it. “Did you feel angry when Kristi your partner?”

“Of course I felt angry. Look, I get what you’re trying to do. Trying to get me to talk about my feelings and process them. I don’t need this. Kristi does.”

James put up his hands dismissively. “OK. Ok. Got it. No worries. I’ll work on some stuff until James and Kristi get back.” 

He went over to his desk, and pulled out a stack of papers, and started typing away. Gy sat there, brooding until James and Kristi returned. Both were, as predicted, wearing daisy chains. Chris unclipped the leash joining James and Kristi, and added on Gy’s collar back on. 

“See you the day after tomorrow around the same time?” Gy confirmed, and took Kristy back out to the car.

• Like 3

Part 17

“How was it?’ Gy asked as she started the car.

“Fine.”

They didn’t talk the whole ride home. Both of them quickly fell into their own thoughts Kristi looked down at the flower bracelet on her arm. It did look pretty. She had expected to hate this. She didn’t need help, she just needed her life back. 

Seeing James get changed right in front of her was… humiliating. She cringed a bit at the memory. She had seen pets be changed before in public, but it felt so different now that… ‘Now that she was a pet’ she involuntarily thought.

But the whole experience had been more boring and weird than anything she could directly hate. And she had learned to make flower crowns. She lay down in the back of the car, letting her eyes follow the passing cars.

When they got home, Gy saw again the untouched bowl of food. Without saying anything, she left the ball gag off. Kristy seemed a little surprised when she was just put in her cage, but didn't say anything.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

When Josh got home, he looked to see Kristi still in her cage. The bowl of food outside her Kennel still looked untouched. “That’s odd” thought Josh, but with a quick greeting, he went back to the bedroom. 

Gy was lying on the bed reading some book. She looked up as he walked in. 

“Hey Gy. How was the pet counselor?”

Gy groaned. “Weird, and pushy. It’s actually a pet doing the actual therapy.”

The surprise showed in Josh’s voice, as he lay down next to her “Really? I didn’t think pets could be therapists”

Gy rolled her eyes a little. “I know, I didn’t either. And, the guy started acting like I was the one who needed therapy. And we have to go back in 2 days.”

“I’m sorry. That sounds uncomfortable” Josh waited for a bit before he added, “Are you OK? You’ve seemed… Off since you bonded with Kristi.”

Gy laughed dryly, “I mean, other than my pet trying to chew your hand off, and having an active investigation on me by PPS, I’m fine Josh. Just peachy.”

“Whoh” Josh leaned back sounding mildly indignant. “I’m not trying to attack you right now, I’m just asking.”

Gy wanted to snap back at him, but she stopped, and took a deep breath. “I know… I guess a lot of this has me stressed out. I just feel like this is all my fault.”

Josh nodded. “That’s fair. Is there anything I can do right now?”

Gy thought about it. “Do you want to fuck me right now? I’d really rather do that than brood about Kristi."

Josh leaned in close, almost whispering into her ear. “Anything I can do.”

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

They both lay on the bed breathing hard. Josh moved over to snuggle up against her shoulder. “You finish?” 

Gy nodded. “Yeah.”

Josh let out a deep breath. “Ok”. They lay there for a while. Josh grabbed Gy’s arm, and ran his fingers along her palm, playing with it for a while before asking. “Did you refill Kristi’s bowl yet?”

Gy looked over confused. “No, why?”

“It was still full when I walked in. I just thought that was weird.” 

Gy rolled her eyes a bit. Back on the subject of Kristi. “Ok. I’ll check it out. I’ve got to pee anyway.”

She left the bathroom, and went to the living room. She felt a stab of guilt at seeing the still full bowl, and sat down with a sigh across the room from Kristi. She was avoiding eye contact, and fidgeting with her bracelet. 

“Still not hungry?”

Kristi roused slightly, but settled down again. “No.”

“Kristi” She sounded exasperated, burying her face in her hands. “Thats bullshit at this point, and we both know it.”

Kristi turned to stare at her. “I’m not hungry.” 

Gy stared at her in exasperation, trying to think what to do. “Fine. If that food’s there in the morning, there’s going to be consequences.” With a shrug of irritation she wandered back to bed.

Josh looked curious as she came back in. “Kristi OK?”

Gy rolled her eyes and shrugged, climbed into bed, and pulled the sheets over her.

• Like 5

Gy needs therapy more than Kristy right now. Worst ones to take help are those who give out the advice. I actually feel bad for Kristy right now at having an owner like Gy 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Gy needs therapy more than Kristy right now. Worst ones to take help are those who give out the advice. I actually feel bad for Kristy right now at having an owner like Gy 

Fear does terrible things to people. It turns parents into monsters. Brings out the worst in all of us; especially fear of doing the wrong thing. So much bad happens because of good people who are afraid.

And I don't want to be dismissive of fear. It's hard to be brave when there's so much on the line. That's why bravery is important. I don't think it makes Gy a monster though. Just someone very human.

Part 18

Morning were nice, Gy thought as she opened her eyes. Their window faced away from the sun, but it was still nice when the morning glow came through the window. She looked over. Josh was stretched out, still sleeping. She stretched away from him so as not to wake him. As she thought about Kristi. She gave a low grown of irritation, but stopped as soon as she realized she was making noise. Apprehensively, she looked over at Josh. He moved a little, but didn’t wake up.

She went to the kitchen first, munching through a bowl of cereal while she thought about things. Kristi had to eat. It just wasn’t an option. Still, the idea of the confrontation made her annoyed. Why had she been placed with a pet that was afraid of her. That didn’t love her. That wouldn’t even eat for fucks sake.

She realized that she was already done with her cereal, and finishing for the last few bits. At last, she got up and went out. Kristi was awake, and the bowl of food was untouched. She lay there staring at her with the feeling-numb face of a teenager playing chicken. And suddenly she was certain.

“Kristy, you didn’t eat your food.”

–Nothing. She didn’t expect anything.

“Kristi, I said there’d be consequences.”

–She didn’t say anything. Kristi didn’t even acknowledge her presence

“I’m not going to eat.” Kristi sound halfway between certain and ambivalent. 

Gy starred down at her, and said with a certainty that betrayed none of the the anger she was starting to feel “Get out of your cage, and kneel at my feet.”

Kristi felt shocked, but did not show it. Gy had never ordered her to come close. And her orders felt different. There was no uncertainty, no wavering. 

“You are going to eat. You’re going to do it yourself. Now, take your spoon.” Gy could feel her struggling. She could feel how much Kristi hated this, as her hand reached out and grabbed the spoon.”

“Now, take a spoon-full, and bring it to your mouth.” The spoon moved in a jagged motion towards the bowl. It scooped up some of the food, and brought it slowly to her mouth. Her hand seemed to shake a little as it neared her mouth. Suddenly it sped up, spilling most of the Kernels on the ground, and ramming into her mouth.

Gy felt the swell of satisfaction from Kristi. Gy just smiled. “Oh no! It looks like you dropped some. Now, put down the spoon.”

Gy could feel the Kristi’s triumph hesitate as she set down the spoon. “Now put your hands behind your back, and eat the ones you dropped.”

Kristi looked at her, confused. “How am I supposed to eat them though?”

“Oh sweetie, Just like a pet. With your mouth. Now lick them off the floor.”

Kristi’s eyes went wide. “Gy– Keeper. Please don’t. Don’t make me do this please.”

Gy’s expression hardened. “Well, we shouldn’t dropped our food then. Now bend over and lick it off the carpet.”

A Kristi’s eyes began to swell with tears as her body slowly obeyed, leaning down so start to lick. It was horrible. The dog food wasn’t awful, but each lick filled her mouth with fibers making it hard to swallow. She felt herself start to gag as her mouth filled up with fuzz.

“What the fuck. Gy stop this”

Kristi couldn’t look, but recognized Josh’s voice. Gy felt herself blush with embarrassment at his tone. “Josh, this is just a consequence for her not obeying”

Josh sounded somewhere between angry and disgusted “You are having lick food off the floor. Stop this, and let’s talk about it.” Gy paused for a moment weighing her choices. “You may stop Kristi.” Immediately she stopped, and started reaching in her mouth to pull out the carpet fibers.

Gy could feel the certainty start to drain from her. It felt like the moment in a dream when you realize you've gone to work without clothes. “Fine. Let’s talk.”

Edited by Bby Eddie
Dialogue edits for story cohesion
  • Like 3

“Now, I’m not going to command you to eat. You’re going to do it yourself. Now, take your spoon.” Gy could feel her struggling. She could feel how much Kristi hated this, as her hand reached out and grabbed the spoon.”

“Now, take a spoon-full, and eat it.”

But as soon as she says this, she does indeed command Kristi to eat.

Actually, I don't really like the aspect of the Keeperverse where pets (who, let's face it, have human anatomies) eat things like dog food. (I honestly don't remember what decisions I made about that in FAFOP, but it's how I feel now.) Don't like  the cages either, since (again) human anatomies, which, given that they are usually mostly naked, would mean that the cages would press into the skin uncomfortably. No fur here.

None of this is your fault; you are just following the pattern of the universe in which you are writing. 

One thing I do particularly like about this story is that its focus is not only on a pet who is struggling but also on a keeper who is struggling. Most such stories tend to ignore this part, perhaps assuming that people in this universe of course would be happy with finding themselves at the top end of this imbalanced dynamic. (I'm reminded of people who don't mind AFAB trans people as much as AMAB ones, because of course everyone would want to be a man if they had a choice! Who wouldn't? Well, me for one, but that's beside the point.) Anyway, I do enjoy Gy's struggle here. Clearly, she is not someone who gets off on being dominant but has sort of been forced into that role. And as much as Kristi detests suddenly being subservient, dependent, and less than human, Gy seems uncomfortable with the other side of things and is simply doing what she has read that a Keeper has to do...which leads to even more frustration when Kristi fights her on it.

Interestingly, Josh—Kristi's victim—is the voice of reason here. I'm betting that this will become a very important element in a three-way relationship.

Gy is scared but almost getting drunk off power. She is learning the relationship is not what she thought. That never goes well. Kudos on the harsh punishment though. That is scary but I am also glad Josh came up as well.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, kerry said:
22 hours ago, Bby Eddie said:

But as soon as she says this, she does indeed command Kristi to eat.

This is a good critique. I've patched the dialogue to smooth this over. I'll look over this scene when ever I get around to editing. 

You make good points about the realism of the world. I haven't always followed 'canon' in this story. PPS is a major element in this story that's absent from others, because it just makes sense to me. I have one more big addition to cannon in the next few chapters.

My metric for when I can change or add to canon, is when it would make the world make more sense intuitive that it does presently. Whenever possible though, I try to make additive additions to canon, rather than contradictory ones. Both your changes are reasonable things to be considered. However, These changes wouldn't be without cost. There is something to the fantasy of being treated like a pet that it would remove. In the final edit, I'll look at both of these, and make a decision. 

Thank you!