LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to be a better Baby?

TigerTy

Last night I had "the talk" with my girlfriend, had here listen to the Confidently Kinky  partner explanation (Lo's course), and rather by surprise she text me saying," ya. I'm down for all that". The course explains at a high level what an ABDL relationship looks like, and she actually seems interested in exploring and learning, but doesn't get into too many details about what  exactly to do besides care for the person. 

I want to make this a fun experience for her. I think I'm going to discuss what I would like, listen to things that she likes or wants (she may not know yet), and establish some boundaries.

I have two questions for the community:

1. How to I bring up discussing wetting vs. messing without making things go from fun to very not fun (I have no preference, but messing sounds really embarrassing, and fun, but could mess up the relationship if she just says yes just because I like it)
  2. Once we start to discover our own style, what things can I do as a baby to make it more fun, satisfying, or less stressful and fulfilling. 

I'm an AB, but have never really been able to regress playing by myself, and am not fully sure what my role is (I know it sounds silly). What makes a fun AB for a caregiver? Thanks all for any wisdom. ?

• Like 1

Would you not start by being a bad husband?

• Haha 1

Sounds great, you’re embarking on a relationship, and you’re both interested in diapers. 
About trying to bring up the subject of messing a diaper. I think you just need to be up front, blunt, and ask her how she truly would feel on that aspect. But be ready, you both might then need to, test the waters? She might be ok with that, in theory, but in practice things could change. 
Your second question? That seems to be up to more discussion, between you both too. Like, will you buy such things as, adult baby clothing, furniture, toys? How deeply you both intend to venture, how long will sessions last, 24/7? And how much adult baby play will there be, as a posed to being in real world adult mode. Like, a night out, dinner and a movie, dancing, whatever? There may come a point where, either one of you might want to be out on the town, as an adult. Just something’s to consider. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am a celebate cuckold who is married to a Mommy(my wife) who has been an amazing an amazing mother to me.

A wonderful man came into her life and he and Mommy have established a loving, intimate committed relationship.

Mommy accepts me as her child, and I look to her as mother figure.  I aways  Try to be obedient and respectful to Mommy.  It was difficult for me to accept mommy's relationship with her man. I was pouty and jealous at times.  But I realize that he is entitled to the same obedient respect that I show Mommy.  I have learned to accept and respect their relationship. I respect him for being the man he has been to Man and I look up to him as a mentor and role model.