LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you my second family!

Yesterday my brother stopped by for a surprise visit. It didn't go very well. He started making fun of me and pointing out my short comings, and just generally making me feel like shit. He's always done that, he likes to bring me down to build himself up.???? Thankfully he doesn't live with us anymore. And I primarily talk to him on the phone, and the phone conversations usually go very well, sometimes at least. Anyway, yesterday kind of turned into a bad day. And I feel like shit today, but luckily things are starting to get better. And I just wanted to say, thank you guys for always supporting me and making me feel loved and special. And always building me up, it's really helped with my confidence. When I first came here, I didn't really have a lot of confidence in myself. I didn't really have a support system, but you guys showed me that I DO have value, and that I DO have purpose! And that my life is NOT meaningless. And I'm so happy that I have you guys to lean on for support, and vice versa. Now I don't feel alone anymore. And now I know I'm not the only person that struggles with these types of things. And that I don't have to face them alone and be alone. I LOVE you guys!???♥️☺️??????♥️☺️?♥️??????

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Sorry to hear your brother was mean to you :(

But we love you to Jesse 

Thanks Ashy! That means a LOT to me!?♥️☺️♥️☺️??♥️?♥️?

6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My brother unfriended me on facebook because I wouldn't play blame-mom-for-everything with an almost 50 year old.

Family is weird1

Love ya Jesse!

Thanks buddy! Godspeed!??☺️??♥️??

Really glad you feel as at home here as I do. I've been here for a lot less longer than you have been but I already feel like I belong!

As for your brother, very sorry to hear he's being like that, especially without any justification whatsoever. It sucks and you deserve to be treated with just as much respect as your mother or father. Though, hate to say this, but that's really just how siblings are. Heck, the image I attached perfectly describes a relationship between 2 brothers a good percentage of the time. Not trying to justify his actions though, by no means. 

Anyway, on a lighter note, what you've said is basically proof that the community is 99% a bright light. I'm glad we can all be good diaper buddies here! (Some wet ones, although I may be speaking for myself lol)

gif.gif

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, squishii said:

Really glad you feel as at home here as I do. I've been here for a lot less longer than you have been but I already feel like I belong!

As for your brother, very sorry to hear he's being like that, especially without any justification whatsoever. It sucks and you deserve to be treated with just as much respect as your mother or father. Though, hate to say this, but that's really just how siblings are. Heck, the image I attached perfectly describes a relationship between 2 brothers a good percentage of the time. Not trying to justify his actions though, by no means. 

Anyway, on a lighter note, what you've said is basically proof that the community is 99% a bright light. I'm glad we can all be good diaper buddies here! (Some wet ones, although I may be speaking for myself lol)

gif.gif

Yep, that basically sums it up pretty well!?? Thanks buddy!???♥️