LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depression

Struggling with being out of work for almost 3 years. Running out of money, and having to face accepting a super loaf job. I’m sure that sounds super first world problem to most, but feeling like my best days are way in my past, and I have no solid future. Feeling completely hopeless and empty just wanted to have. Sorry for being such a sad sack/loser .

i know how you feel on having depression, different reasons but still its a pain in the ass, it might help to look at what you have around you, you have shelter, you must have power because you can post, you CAN work, many cant for a variety of reasons. i dont know what you mean by loaf job, but im assuming it means something very low paying, nothing says that once you get it you have to stay at it, its just to bridge to something better. i dont know if you have a faith, but it can help, and ive seen for myself that prayer works, if you havent, then try turning to God, he has many miracles to give, ive seen some myself, he loves you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Since you can work, not everything is lost in your life! For example, you can try a job where you need to be focused on your actions - so after work you can think about where you want to go next. And be sure to rest. I remember well that state when I simply could not get out of bed, I drove myself so hard. It is better to relax physically - take a walk, play ping pong with it if you have a companion. And remember: not everyone in this world has to earn millions

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, 666 said:

Since 2011 when I joined DD I was depressed cause I had to Move away and All my friends who were diaper user's I Met 2 people who were diaper user's and basically became friends We have Met in Person and moved on until the Pandemic started in 2019 everything changed because of the Long Lockdowns and being forced to Self Isolate I've lost the Friends I once had They can't afford to Travel outside of their own country because of the Restrictions It's not even Fun to be Masked up to Meet up with other people I'm 1# of the people who didn't get vaccinated for Health reasons and nobody wants to bother to get together and hangout So my mental health is still declining in 2023 I Wear Pull ups in Public as a support item and no one knows I'm wearing it. I Cry daily 

it would be easier to read if you would use punctuation(periods, commas and such), you have one big run-on sentence

• 3 months later...

As a closeted Transperson who had a really really rough childhood, I feel your pain when it comes to depression and anxiety. I've survived 3 attempts if that tells you just how bad I had my depression was. The thing is tho, is that you can conquer your depression. Just gotta find something that makes you happy. Or since your capable of working, try finding a field that you enjoy and set goals to accomplish. I remember when my families discovered my..."problem"(they used derogatory words) and boy where they livid, they wanted me dead or gone. There were talks to have me sent to a conversation camp to "Fix me" which they sorta did sent me to in the form of Church camp, sports, ect.and I wanted to escape. But I kept fighting, pushed through all the hate. And I promised I'd start my Transition one day, so that I'd be happy. But for now, gotta fight through. We all gotta fight through, find the help and support wherever we can, and hope for better times. Stay strong ^__^, reach out if you need.