LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! DL new member but not new to wearing.

Feliks

I've been wearing on and off since my 20s. I'm 34 now. I've been looking for a nice place to maybe share photos and read other's experience. I consider myself more of a DL than AB but love AB diapers just the same.

Um what else? I keep my photos clean but for whatever reason my profile on a big site (won't mention the name, rhymes with edit) gets isolated after receiving attention.

I'm on another site that's Chastity/Fetish Related but they're more geared towards couples. Long term members are very tight knit so it's hard to be new. So I'm going to phase myself out of there.

At any rate I hope I can safely share here. I'm not an age player or role player but love to chat about anything. Music, movies, tv whatever lol

If nothing else, I hope we can at least find some enjoyment in each other's company or that I create enjoyable content for the forum .

Thanks!

-Feliks

• Like 3

*sigh of relief* Hi! Thank you. Hey I saw your post about the new ghost album! Any good? Rammstein dropped a music video on the same day. I didn't connect the two until now. Pretty cool

• Like 2

Hi welcome to DD. I think you can say you found a home. If you’re posting clean photos, you should be fine. There’s lots of likeminded people here, so do come on in, and make yourself at home. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Feliks said:

*sigh of relief* Hi! Thank you. Hey I saw your post about the new ghost album! Any good? Rammstein dropped a music video on the same day. I didn't connect the two until now. Pretty cool

This new Ghost Album is amazing

• Like 1

I'll have to give it a listen! I am not very well acquainted with the entire discography, but, like most casual listeners (or posers they'd call us in high school lol) I love cirice and square hammer. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I missed this! Honestly everything, it's purely mood based but I'm picky about who I like in each genre. These days but also I'm not familiar with most new artists. 

Metal at top and everything in between all the way to hip hop.

• 2 weeks later...