LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here

I've finally joined the site and forums. I've been crawling around this site for many many many years just never connected with anyone. Looking for anyone just to chat and share this side of me with and learn about others. Mommies, daddies, littles. If I had to say I'm mostly a DL, some AB and am open to being a daddy myself. Feel free to drop me a message and don't get discouraged if it's a day or so between messages. 

• Like 1

@AbdlJeff546

Welcome to DD - I have been a member here for about 2.5 years myself, and I also "lurked" for about 25 years.  I have come to call this my "home" and I feel as if this place is like a "family."  Feel Free to scan postings, ask questions, answer questions and reply to any that you like.  We also have a Chatroom, where a lot of people also "hang out" so please feel free to stop by there as well. 

We are a very diverse group who share in one thing:  we are all here because of our love of Diapers, and regardless of how/why we use diapers, or how we got here, that is one thing that we share.  Each of us is unique, and each of us has a story of how we started our journey, and how we got here.  All of us started walking the same path, BUT then the paths twist and turn as we move forward, and it may take each of us time to get here, or to realize what makes us "tick". but we are here, and as far as I am concerned, because of the good people here, I now understand why I feel the way I feel and that there is nothing "wrong" with feeling the way I feel, or liking what I like, and that is that.

In 2019, I became a member here, and I was dealing with accidents/IBS/Diverticulitis and incontinence, and when I finally had enough of this, I asked my doctor for help, and when that was done, I came back here, 24 years after lurking for so long, and I made my account:  I KNEW where i needed to be, and KNEW that this is the place that I would be able to be with people who understand my and other's struggles - because of them,  am more confident, and NOT afraid or ashamed, or embarrassed anymore - Diapers are a part of me, and the feelings they elicit are normal.  Having a disability, (CP) I understand that sometimes you need to accept what is obvious:  I NEED diapers and I LIKE them too :)  and NOTHING will change that, and I knew that I was the way I was at 8 Years old - why deny the obvious?

Feel fee to mingle, and don't hesitate to follow me or send me a PM should you wish.

Brian

• Like 3

Hi ABDLJeff, glad you decided to join in, finally! ? We know you’ve been lurking around here, lol. Well, you know already, this is a pretty good place to hang around, so I don’t need to sell you. But it is always good, to have people step up, and join. Come on in, pull up a high chair, fill your bottle, and if you feel the need, soak them diappies! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

PS. Don’t grab that high chair! Someone’s diaper leaked, and it didn’t get cleaned off just yet. All the others are fine, you’re good ?

• Like 2