LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it Just me?

I do need to use diapers for work sometimes because I can't leave a room for a while but I use that as an excuse to wear them more. But am I the only one that doss this... and how I love filling them up and how warm it is....and how great the plastic feels? It is a massive turn on too. I do not like going #2 in them but can't get enough.  And just seeing women wearing them is very hot turn on too. Am I crazy???

• Like 2

@Pilotdj

28 minutes ago, Pilotdj said:

I do need to use diapers for work sometimes because I can't leave a room for a while but I use that as an excuse to wear them more. But am I the only one that doss this... and how I love filling them up and how warm it is....and how great the plastic feels? It is a massive turn on too. I do not like going #2 in them but can't get enough.  And just seeing women wearing them is very hot turn on too. Am I crazy???

The answer is no: there are a lot of us that are incontinent, or wear for comfort, or where because we want to – but there are others who enjoy filling their britches with either pee or mess, so you are not alone, and there are a lot of us that do this on a regular basis. So long as you are doing it the right way, and dealing with it appropriately, there should be no problem.  Some of us like pee some of us like poop and some of us like to wear for the fun, but there are people who enjoy a good load from time to time, so you are not alone!

Welcome!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Spelling and Usage Fixes
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Pilotdj

The answer is no: there are a lot of us that are incontinent, or wear for comfort, or where because we want to – but there are others who enjoy filling their britches with either pee or mess, so you are not alone, and there are a lot of us that do this on a regular basis. So long as you are doing it the right way, and dealing with it appropriately, there should be no problem.  Some of us like pee some of us like poop and some of us like to wear for the fun, but there are people who enjoy a good load from time to time, so you are not alone!

Welcome!

Brian

You're DEFINITELY right Brian!??? I know I REALLY enjoy an good load in my pants from time to time, or just in general!!!!!!?????❤️????☺️??????????????????♥️??????????????????????????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

*does

I agree and I follow this line of thinking, I believe that I’m not really a baby unless I poop in my diapers even if it’s only occasionally (which it’s not). 
…and there’s the proof, I just filled the seat of my diaper with a big load of poop. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I agree and I follow this line of thinking, I believe that I’m not really a baby unless I poop in my diapers even if it’s only occasionally (which it’s not). 
…and there’s the proof, I just filled the seat of my diaper with a big load of poop. 

Same! It feels like heaven buddy!????☝️???♥️????????????

7 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

Nope, it's not "just you", but something that comes with the territory. This is the psycological wrestling match that many of us have had to deal with, or, in your case, still going through.

Being a D/L isn't easy, but getting out of your own way helps. Are.  Diapers.... "Wierd", or "different"... Yeah, since they aren't " normal" underwear ( ie panties or thongs etc). Mostly you just have to remember "normal" is a setting on a dryer, and diapers are just underwear. More 'utilitarian' than other types, but that doesn't change the fact that, they still are "underwear". What you do in them us up to you, it is your body, and your bodily products. The only thing is that you do what you like as long as you do not interfere or bother anyone else, or involve them with out their conscent. 

Be descreet, be respectful, but have fun!!!! You like a wet, warm,soggy, sqwishy diaper....so be it!!! Many if us do too!! ?? 

You think ladies in diapers are H*O*T......join the club!! It really is OK..you aren't bothering anyone....so who cares what underwear you wear, or what you 'doo' in them....or what images turn you on....it makes 'you' hapoy, and again , you aren't bothering anyone..... So be it....

Rock on!

Hope this helps! ?

• Like 4
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Did you poop in your diaper because I pooped in my diaper? Copycat. Lol ?

Hehehe!? Mayyyyyybe!!!!!!????☺️?????????♥️?? YESSSS!!!!!!????????♥️☺️? LOL!!!!?????

18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hehehe!? Mayyyyyybe!!!!!!????☺️?????????♥️?? YESSSS!!!!!!????????♥️☺️? LOL!!!!?????

Ya, well I’m pooping in my diaper right now!!! So there!!??????? And then I’m going to sit in it and pee. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya, well I’m pooping in my diaper right now!!! So there!!??????? And then I’m going to sit in it and pee. 

Nothing like a good pee-pee inside an already dirty diaper to make it feel EVEN MORE comfortable!!!!!!??????????☺️♥️?♥️????❤️????????

3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

You betcha, it’s a little slice of heaven. 

We'd have so much fun together!???☺️? Dirty Diaper Bros!!!!????????❤️???????????????♥️