LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips For Night Wetting?

dlsafrica

Okay, now that I've set myself this goal... how do I accomplish it? As in waking up wet? I diapered at maybe 8.30PM and will not get out until I've been wet for hours, unless I actually leak. But how does one encourage wetting? Drinking hot coffee?

Here's my recipe:

Put your diaper on at 8:30pm (you don't need to have a full bladder) and just make a point of emptying whatever is in your bladder into your diaper every time you think about it. 

You'll be slightly wet by the time you go to bed but that's ok, that seems to help.  I needed to be VERY secure in my diaper though.  I wore thick terry-lined waterproof pants over it as an insurance policy.  If I was worrying about leaking, it would not happen.

During the night, every time you stir, empty your bladder before going back to sleep.

If your experience aligns with mine, after several months you'll start noticing that your morning diaper is wetter than you can remember making it.  You'll start getting confused about when you wet.  Pee dreams happen.

This moves on to not remembering wetting at all.

Eventually, 18 months or so later, you'll realise one day that you just wake up with a wet diaper, an empty bladder and no recall about how and when that happened very, very regularly.  Possibly every night but it's hard to tell.

Just to prove it to yourself, you can then go to bed without a diaper and have the less-than-pleasant experience of being woken by cold, wet sheets at 3am.

That's how it worked for me anyway.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 2:14 PM, dlsafrica said:

Okay, now that I've set myself this goal... how do I accomplish it? As in waking up wet? I diapered at maybe 8.30PM and will not get out until I've been wet for hours, unless I actually leak. But how does one encourage wetting? Drinking hot coffee?

My answer is nondefinitive: 

If you have ADHD coffee will help you focus on the goal of sleeping, however if you don't have ADHD the caffine is a stimulant and will acheive the exact oppisite. 

Any caffinated tea will cause the same result as the coffee does. 

Dirnking pediatric electrolytes on the other hand will not effect your sleep by stimulants either way and will take time for your body to filter the extra minerals out (while you sleep) so the result would be if you manage to sleep during the night and sleep threw the urge you will wet the bed <or your diaper if your wearing one>. It is also not harmfull and technically you could over drink the pediatric electrolytes a little but unlike coffee or tea which if you drink too much can end with being in need of the pediatric electrolytes afterwards to avoid dehydration. However I wouldn't use pediatric electrolytes to the extreme either if you have any special dietary needs as it's main purpouse is to replace eletrolytes to avoid or treat dehydration and with standard dietary needs the extra electrolytes that aren't used by your body are secreted in urine. 

In all essence pedialyte will make you pee yourself if your bodily organs have no impairments, meaning if you are going threw renal issues I wouldn't drink it as you would have no way to filter it out and the same goes for coffee or any caffinated tea ?

Water but over drinking water can cause dehydration and water toxicity mostly only found in infants but is also possible in adults if they drink a really large quanity of water. Fortunately most adults will stop drinking the water way before it gets to that point. 

Sorry about that, I just know that being dehydrated is no fun and lack of sleep is no picnic either.  ??

Also basic disclaimer I am not a dr so if you have any health issues it would be better to ask your dr what is the safest way to become rehydrated that you can use that still allows the elimination of excess electrolytes  ?

I would have said poweraide or gatoraide but they are mostly sugar and not really that healthy compaired to pediatric electrolytes ? plus pedialyte is also approved for use in adults with dehydration I mean they won't do it that way at a hospital because it is faster to directly get it in the bloodstream with a IV drip. ? 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

When I started down the road to becoming a bed wetter. I just drank a large glass of water before bed.    In the beginning I would wet my diaper whial laying down every night befor I fell asleep to get my body used to going in bed.    It became easier and easier to wet in bed over time

• 5 months later...

I started wearing a diaper at night just because that was the only time that I would be able to wear. Like oznl said, every time I woke up before I needed to I would just wet right then and there and pass out again. After a while i noticed that it was extremely easy to wet and I would wake up thinking I might have gone in my sleep! I stopped because I didn't want to start wetting the bed in my sleep. Maybe thats something I will do later in life but I don't want to give up control yet.

• Like 1