LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Fursuit

Will someone do me a favor.I want to show what my new fursuit will be and i cant seem to be able to share it here.It is on a site called-Joy Mascot.The fursuit is called-cat girl realistic fursuit.Its the one where the furry is kneeling down. and its white.

Thanks to whoever does it.

I just looked that up --- and I would caution you on dealing with chinese firms.  Those are frequently stolen images from twitter from other furs and the actual product is nothing even close to what you see pictured.  Here's the link, but I won't post the photo.

https://www.joymascot.com/cute-cat-girl-realistic-fursuit-animal-mascot-costumes-12343?search=cat girl realistic fursuit

here is one post where the suit owner actually took a chance to see what he'd get:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

costumes-202006011038-550x550h.jpgTHANKS

18 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Ohhh so cute

SHE SURE IS.JUST HOPING SHE IS JUST AS CUTE WHEN SHE GETS HERE

• Like 1

I hate to say this but being a fursuiter myself there is no way it will be high quality for $400. A halfway decent head alone will cost you about $400. 

I reached out to friends who are fursuit makers about the joy mascot website and they unanimously said it's a scam. If you do a reverse image search you will find the exact same image on similar mascot sites from China and also on Pinterest under the actual owner's name.

They also have images on their website that they've literally stolen from con attendees in their suits WHILE wearing their badges.

I hope you get a quality suit but I'd be ready to do a charge back because everything points in a very poor direction.

IMG_20220301_235803_229.jpg

20 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I hate to say this but being a fursuiter myself there is no way it will be high quality for $400. A halfway decent head alone will cost you about $400. 

I reached out to friends who are fursuit makers about the joy mascot website and they unanimously said it's a scam. If you do a reverse image search you will find the exact same image on similar mascot sites from China and also on Pinterest under the actual owner's name.

They also have images on their website that they've literally stolen from con attendees in their suits WHILE wearing their badges.

I hope you get a quality suit but I'd be ready to do a charge back because everything points in a very poor direction.

Have you been to Joy mascots site yourself?I just looked at one heck of alot of fursuits there and saw NO badges.Besides i am on ss and i cant aford to pay much more then this.Well it cant be as bad as the fox one i have on here if anyone has even looked at it.

If you do a reverse image search of the picture on the website, which yes I did check out, you will find the same image on other similar sites. The particular fursuit in that image is a custom fursuit and even a partial will cost around $500 and up.

As for badges if you Google joy mascot images you will easily find images of fursuitors with their badges and the joy mascot logo slapped on top of the images. I even included one such image in my initial post. My Daddy actual knows the suitor who confirmed they and their suit have no affiliation with Joy Mascot.

Again, I don't say this to be negative, there are just sadly a lot of shady companies trying to take advantage of furries. Joy mascot also comes up on a number of furry beware sites as not delivering the products in their images.

I looked at well over 2,000 fursuits and found nothing that I liked till I came across her.Maybe she wont be as good as one that cost$2,000 or more but that is way out of my price rang/Im just gona wait till it gets here.

By the way its coming from ace mascot

On 3/1/2022 at 11:52 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Well just thought id ask you if you saw the name of the owener of cat girl to put it here.I looked on pinterest and found herthere but not the oweners name.

On 2/28/2022 at 10:51 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I just looked that up --- and I would caution you on dealing with chinese firms.  Those are frequently stolen images from twitter from other furs and the actual product is nothing even close to what you see pictured.  Here's the link, but I won't post the photo.

https://www.joymascot.com/cute-cat-girl-realistic-fursuit-animal-mascot-costumes-12343?search=cat girl realistic fursuit

here is one post where the suit owner actually took a chance to see what he'd get:

Well I got to say you are wrong.This mascot suit looks JUST like the picture.I know that this is NOT a furry fursuit.I will have to do someting about the inside of the head cause it is to lose.But I LOVE IT.

5 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I got to say you are wrong.This mascot suit looks JUST like the picture.I know that this is NOT a furry fursuit.I will have to do someting about the inside of the head cause it is to lose.But I LOVE IT.

Glad it worked out for you.  

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

large.1683807575_KittyCat.jpg.1e75ce8c2b

There you go. I would save up some cash and find a reputable local tailor or seamstress that will alter it for a better fit.

Oh im going to.Im going to the fabric store and see if they can do somthing with the inside of the dood

On 3/17/2022 at 3:05 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

large.1683807575_KittyCat.jpg.1e75ce8c2b

There you go. I would save up some cash and find a reputable local tailor or seamstress that will alter it for a better fit.

Well I am going to go to a seamstress next month and get it tightened up.It was not till I saw it on here that I did not see just how baggy it is.I think once I get it done it will look 100%better.I know it wont look like a furrysuite but it will to me.Am going to do something with the hood to.After I get it all done im going to go hang out on the Boston common.But befor then going to go to walmart.

• Like 1

kigurum

2 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I am going to go to a seamstress next month and get it tightened up.It was not till I saw it on here that I did not see just how baggy it is.I think once I get it done it will look 100%better.I know it wont look like a furrysuite but it will to me.Am going to do something with the hood to.After I get it all done im going to go hang out on the Boston common.But befor then going to go to walmart.

Hey... if you're happy, that's what matters.   I see pics from cons of people wearing kigurumis, which are more pajamas than costumes. 

As far as hanging out... I'll be sure to keep tabs on the "people of walmart" web site.  ?

22 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

kigurum

Hey... if you're happy, that's what matters.   I see pics from cons of people wearing kigurumis, which are more pajamas than costumes. 

As far as hanging out... I'll be sure to keep tabs on the "people of walmart" web site.  ?

Thank you.There where a buch over at the facebook furry communty knocking my suit even though I told them it was not a fursuit but a mascot suit.Feels good to have someone say what you said.Thanks again

That's actually not "too" bad looking, I have certainly seen some of the ones they others have mentioned that were poorly made rip-offs. But with some alterations I'd say you actually got a pretty good deal, its still not great by any measure.. but so long as you like it then I'd say you made out ok for the price.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well got my fursuit all tightened up.I allso got new paws and in a few weeks the feet will be in.I allso bought some black eyebrows/That way im making it my own.

10 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well got my fursuit all tightened up.I allso got new paws and in a few weeks the feet will be in.I allso bought some black eyebrows/That way im making it my own.

New pics when you're done?

On 5/3/2022 at 10:33 PM, waynecook52 said:

yes the new pictures will be coming soon Just wish the feet would come.

I just put two pictures in the gallery under new pictures.Will you ValentinesStuff put them on here.As I still can't seem to do it.I will make a few coments when they are on here.

Thanks