LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time in Diapers/Pullups?

pullupgurlie

I'm curious to hear stories about everyone's first time in diapers or pullups.

Obviously, we all wore them as kids, but what was the first time after being potty trained?

This is my story.

I was in middle school and had the house to myself. My parents took my siblings to swim practice so I knew I'd knew i would have a few hours to myself.

My sister is a few years younger than me but fully potty trained. We kept pullups for her in the house as a "backups" for trips or sleepovers.

At the time, i was in the habit of wearing her panties any chance i got to be alone in the house. As soon as my family left I'd run to her room, open her drawer and "play" with them.
I loved all the soft fabrics and designs. All my boy underwear were tighty whites up until almost high school. But she had princesses, unicorns and cartoon characters on her panties. And i wanted some for myself for awhile. 

I would also routinely play with her Barbies while alone. I used to play with them when i was younger (my parents were very loving and accepting) and my sister inherited my collection when she was born. And she also got her own.

Well, this time when i went to grab a Barbie, the bag of pullups fell from the shelf too. I immediately got curious. I barely remembered wearing diapers/pullups as a kid.

but these ones had Disney Princesses on them! and i could squeeze into her panties (just barely) so why not try a pullup.

I ran in the bathroom and slid into it. It felt electric seeing Ariel and Cinderella playing on my pullup. I even forgot about the Barbie i sat on the counter (who watched me model the pullup)

I left it on for awhile as i cleaned up my sisters room, putting away the panties and dolls i played with. Then about 20 mins before my family was due to arrive home, I decided i would try wetting the pullup.

I ran into the bathroom and just went. it felt AMAZING! but then  i began to leak and i panicked. I jumped in the tub and ripped off the pullup. I threw down a whole roll of toilet paper trying to clean up the leakage on the floor .

I ended up rushing to our neighbors house (it was trash pickup day) and throwing the pullup in their bin not more than 2 minutes before my family got home.

Thankfully i wasn't caught haha. The urge to wear pullups faded but has since come alive again in the last few year. I'm currently wearing girls goodnites a few times a week and trying to squeeze into pullups again. 

That's my story, thanks for reading. Can't wait to hear your tales too

• Like 2
2 hours ago, pullupgurlie said:

I'm curious to hear stories about everyone's first time in diapers or pullups.

Obviously, we all wore them as kids, but what was the first time after being potty trained?

This is my story.

I was in middle school and had the house to myself. My parents took my siblings to swim practice so I knew I'd knew i would have a few hours to myself.

My sister is a few years younger than me but fully potty trained. We kept pullups for her in the house as a "backups" for trips or sleepovers.

At the time, i was in the habit of wearing her panties any chance i got to be alone in the house. As soon as my family left I'd run to her room, open her drawer and "play" with them.
I loved all the soft fabrics and designs. All my boy underwear were tighty whites up until almost high school. But she had princesses, unicorns and cartoon characters on her panties. And i wanted some for myself for awhile. 

I would also routinely play with her Barbies while alone. I used to play with them when i was younger (my parents were very loving and accepting) and my sister inherited my collection when she was born. And she also got her own.

Well, this time when i went to grab a Barbie, the bag of pullups fell from the shelf too. I immediately got curious. I barely remembered wearing diapers/pullups as a kid.

but these ones had Disney Princesses on them! and i could squeeze into her panties (just barely) so why not try a pullup.

I ran in the bathroom and slid into it. It felt electric seeing Ariel and Cinderella playing on my pullup. I even forgot about the Barbie i sat on the counter (who watched me model the pullup)

I left it on for awhile as i cleaned up my sisters room, putting away the panties and dolls i played with. Then about 20 mins before my family was due to arrive home, I decided i would try wetting the pullup.

I ran into the bathroom and just went. it felt AMAZING! but then  i began to leak and i panicked. I jumped in the tub and ripped off the pullup. I threw down a whole roll of toilet paper trying to clean up the leakage on the floor .

I ended up rushing to our neighbors house (it was trash pickup day) and throwing the pullup in their bin not more than 2 minutes before my family got home.

Thankfully i wasn't caught haha. The urge to wear pullups faded but has since come alive again in the last few year. I'm currently wearing girls goodnites a few times a week and trying to squeeze into pullups again. 

That's my story, thanks for reading. Can't wait to hear your tales too

When did you graduate from Pull-Ups to diapers??☺️??♥️???? LOL!???

• Haha 2

As for my story, like I mentioned before on various forums, I was potty trained when I was 6. I wore diapers for the first time when I was in kindergarten, post potty training. I wore them because refused to go poo-poo at school.?? I was not allowed to go pee-pee in them for any reason. My mom was very strict about that. But I didn't care, so I went pee-pee in them anyway!??☺️???♥️??? My mom always got very mad at me, but like I said, I didn't care. I was a naughty little boy!????☺️??♥️??? I didn't actually become an diaper lover/adult baby untill I was about 14.?? Then I fell in LOVE with them. Although you could argue that that love was there when I was 7.? I always enjoyed the diaper smell.? It was so intoxicating!!!!!??????♥️??♥️☺️?????♥️???♥️??☺️?♥️? 

I go into more detail on my blog. So go there if you're still curious!??☺️????♥️

• Like 1

I was a bedwetter as a kid, so I wore diapers to bed pretty much uninterrupted. So I don't have a recollection of suddenly being put back into diapers again back then, although I do recall having to put them on for long car rides, such as when we drove to the cottage or to Florida on vacation, etc. I remember early on, coming home from school on a Thursday, going into the house, and my mom telling me that my dad was getting off of work early and we were going to drive up to the cottage that night, instead of Friday night, as we usually did. I was excited that I got to miss a day of school, which was uncommon, however that thrill was quickly overshadowed. My mom called me up to my room and started packing clothes into a gym bag for me, and the she sent me to collect my toothbrush and toiletries from the bathroom, and when I came back, she was kneeling on the floor, fanning a diaper out in front of her, and she said something like "Come on, let's go, dad wants to hit the road as quick as we can to miss the rush hour traffic - get undressed." I didn't really have time to argue or to think about how I felt; I dropped my shorts and underwear, sat on the diaper, laid back, it was taped on, and then my mom handed me my shorts, and I pulled them back on. I said something along the lines of "Why do I hafta wear a diaper now?" (I usually didn't put one on until maybe an hour before bed), and my mom said we were stopping for dinner on the way up, and probably wouldn't get there until late (it was a 4 hour drive typically). 

By this point I already "knew" that I was... something. The term ABDL didn't exist for me, but I knew I felt "funny" about diapers, always very curious about them, and I didn't mind wearing them to bed most of the time, the exception being when anyone other than my immediate family was around, in which case I had tremendous anxiety about anyone noticing I wore them. I had a little friend from down the street who still wore diapers, and my parents described her as being my first crush... but I knew that I mostly had a crush on her predicament. 

Walking out to the car with a diaper on under my shorts at 4:00 in the afternoon felt weird... a couple of my buddies were playing ball hockey on the street, and I became seized with the belief that they could tell, and I ran around the opposite side of the car so they couldn't see me. In the restaurant, I went to war with my t-shirt, because no matter how many times I tugged it down behind me, every time I moved, I could feel it riding up, so that the top of my diaper was showing. I was adjusting it so much that I ended up drawing attention to what I was trying to hide, and my sister said "Having trouble hiding your baby diapers?", or something like that, earning a stern glance from my mom. 

But at the same time, having a diaper on felt... good. I had butterflies in my stomach. That moment basically encapsulates most of my experience with wearing diapers... it's a tightrope walk across a chasm of shame and potential embarrassment, but accompanied by an inexplicable lightness and feelings of safety, comfort and completeness. 

Once I graduated from actually needing to wear diapers at night, when I was about 10, I quickly realized that I still wanted to, and I started making my own, using safety pins and towels and my sister's plastic pants, or cut up plastic bags, and doing anything I could to get that feeling back. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

But at the same time, having a diaper on felt... good. I had butterflies in my stomach. That moment basically encapsulates most of my experience with wearing diapers... it's a tightrope walk across a chasm of shame and potential embarrassment, but accompanied by an inexplicable lightness and feelings of safety, comfort and completeness. 

Little Sherri:  That is perhaps the finest statement I have ever read regarding the DL lifestyle.  Nicely done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

I was a bedwetter as a kid, so I wore diapers to bed pretty much uninterrupted. So I don't have a recollection of suddenly being put back into diapers again back then, although I do recall having to put them on for long car rides, such as when we drove to the cottage or to Florida on vacation, etc. I remember early on, coming home from school on a Thursday, going into the house, and my mom telling me that my dad was getting off of work early and we were going to drive up to the cottage that night, instead of Friday night, as we usually did. I was excited that I got to miss a day of school, which was uncommon, however that thrill was quickly overshadowed. My mom called me up to my room and started packing clothes into a gym bag for me, and the she sent me to collect my toothbrush and toiletries from the bathroom, and when I came back, she was kneeling on the floor, fanning a diaper out in front of her, and she said something like "Come on, let's go, dad wants to hit the road as quick as we can to miss the rush hour traffic - get undressed." I didn't really have time to argue or to think about how I felt; I dropped my shorts and underwear, sat on the diaper, laid back, it was taped on, and then my mom handed me my shorts, and I pulled them back on. I said something along the lines of "Why do I hafta wear a diaper now?" (I usually didn't put one on until maybe an hour before bed), and my mom said we were stopping for dinner on the way up, and probably wouldn't get there until late (it was a 4 hour drive typically). 

By this point I already "knew" that I was... something. The term ABDL didn't exist for me, but I knew I felt "funny" about diapers, always very curious about them, and I didn't mind wearing them to bed most of the time, the exception being when anyone other than my immediate family was around, in which case I had tremendous anxiety about anyone noticing I wore them. I had a little friend from down the street who still wore diapers, and my parents described her as being my first crush... but I knew that I mostly had a crush on her predicament. 

Walking out to the car with a diaper on under my shorts at 4:00 in the afternoon felt weird... a couple of my buddies were playing ball hockey on the street, and I became seized with the belief that they could tell, and I ran around the opposite side of the car so they couldn't see me. In the restaurant, I went to war with my t-shirt, because no matter how many times I tugged it down behind me, every time I moved, I could feel it riding up, so that the top of my diaper was showing. I was adjusting it so much that I ended up drawing attention to what I was trying to hide, and my sister said "Having trouble hiding your baby diapers?", or something like that, earning a stern glance from my mom. 

Once I graduated from actually needing to wear diapers at night, when I was about 10, I quickly realized that I still wanted to, and I started making my own, using safety pins and towels and my sister's plastic pants, or cut up plastic bags, and doing anything I could to get that feeling back. 

Wow buddy!? I REALLY liked that story. I wish we had traded places. LOL!??? Was it a actual baby diaper you were wearing, or no?? And how small was it on your little butt, and do you remember what kind of patterns and designs it had on it?!???☺️♥️?

• Like 1
On 2/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow buddy!? I REALLY liked that story. I wish we had traded places. LOL!??? Was it a actual baby diaper you were wearing, or no?? And how small was it on your little butt, and do you remember what kind of patterns and designs it had on it?!???☺️♥️?

It was definitely a toddler diaper; most of my childhood diapering experiences involved squeezing into the largest size toddler diapers my parents could get their hands on, sometimes with the assistance of Scotch tape. This was the 1980's so there were no pull-ups, and while I'm sure medical-grade diapers existed for older kids, my parents never went down that route. For a while they were almost always Pampers brand, because my dad worked at a company that did distribution or shipping or something for them, so he used to get his hands on damaged boxes for a discount. I'm 99% sure they were plain white back then, because I remember looking wistfully at the diapers that were just coming out with baby prints on the front panels, right around the time I outgrew needing them. I remember I wanted to try Luvs but I don't think they came in a big enough size; there was some reason why my mom wouldn't buy them for me. The only printed diapers I can recall having were Huggies I think, but I didn't get them very often. A quick Google search suggests that the ones I had were probably the "Supertrim" model. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

It was definitely a toddler diaper; most of my childhood diapering experiences involved squeezing into the largest size toddler diapers my parents could get their hands on, sometimes with the assistance of Scotch tape. This was the 1980's so there were no pull-ups, and while I'm sure medical-grade diapers existed for older kids, my parents never went down that route. For a while they were almost always Pampers brand, because my dad worked at a company that did distribution or shipping or something for them, so he used to get his hands on damaged boxes for a discount. I'm 99% sure they were plain white back then, because I remember looking wistfully at the diapers that were just coming out with baby prints on the front panels, right around the time I outgrew needing them. I remember I wanted to try Luvs but I don't think they came in a big enough size; there was some reason why my mom wouldn't buy them for me. The only printed diapers I can recall having were Huggies I think, but I didn't get them very often. A quick Google search suggests that the ones I had were probably the "Supertrim" model. 

Cool, I wish they made Pampers bigger back then so you could fit in them better. Is Pampers your favorite baby diaper?!??????☺️?

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is Pampers your favorite baby diaper?!

I'd say yes, for sure - they have a soft spot inside my heart. I love the way they smell. I wear the Rearz Selects once in a while because they're like a large version of a vintage Pampers diaper, from back when they were all white. I am looking forward to when ABU releases their new Little Kings and the similar Gators version in Canada - they look a lot like printed cloth-like Pampers with hook-and-loop fasteners, the ones that have been out for the last decade or more. 

I still keep some of the Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers size 7's in my inventory, even though there is no way in hell they'd fit me, and they haven't fit my kids or their friends for a few years, either.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I'd say yes, for sure - they have a soft spot inside my heart. I love the way they smell. I wear the Rearz Selects once in a while because they're like a large version of a vintage Pampers diaper, from back when they were all white. I am looking forward to when ABU releases their new Little Kings and the similar Gators version in Canada - they look a lot like printed cloth-like Pampers with hook-and-loop fasteners, the ones that have been out for the last decade or more. 

I still keep some of the Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers size 7's in my inventory, even though there is no way in hell they'd fit me, and they haven't fit my kids or their friends for a few years, either.

That's awesome buddy! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the smell too!???☺️?? I thought you might like ABU's new diapers. I feel bad for Canadians though.??? They have to wait, but I'm sure they'll be worth it.????☺️??♥️??? And we also would need an pill that would de-age you, so that you could fit into those vintage Pampers of yours!??????????☺️??????♥️??

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...

My first time that I can remember happened when I was around 8 or 9. I found some of my younger siblings diapers and put one on and liked the feeling. It wasn’t until a few years later I found some of my younger female cousins pull ups at one of my aunts house and took one and went into the bathroom and put it on and liked the way it felt and how I looked in it. Ever since then I have been hooked on wearing diapers/pull ups.mainly pull ups though 

• Like 2

Well I’m fairly certain that most if not everyone has heard my story of how I got started wearing diapers but just in case anyone has missed it, here we go!!!

When I was 4.5 I used to go to preschool in the morning and afterwards I’d go to daycare. This daycare was run by a friend of my mother’s who ran it out of her house. One day I was at the daycare and I was down in the family room playing a game of Kerplunk with a 6 year old girl named Tanya. As we were playing Tanya started to fidget (crossing and uncrossing her legs and trying to discreetly grab her crotch) then she suddenly got up saying that she needed to pee, but instead of going upstairs where the bathrooms were she walked into the middle of the room, spread her legs and started peeing in her pants. I sat there mesmerized as I watched the crotch of her red cotton pants darken and glisten with her pee and then pee started streaming down her legs and pouring straight from her crotch. One of the other kids must’ve told Fern (the lady who ran the daycare) what was happening because as soon as Tanya was done peeing Fern showed up and took Tanya upstairs to the bathroom. While Tanya was getting cleaned up the rest of the kids were sat down for lunch and about 5 minutes later the bathroom door opened and Tanya walked out but her red pants were gone and instead she was wearing Pampers. All the other kids laughed at her but for some reason I didn’t. After lunch we were all put down for a nap and when we woke up it was playtime but none of the other kids would play with Tanya so I did. We were playing Connect Four and Tanya started fidgeting again but this time she stopped almost immediately and spread her legs and began wetting her diaper. She looked down and I just stared as the yellow stain spread across the diaper and I noticed that as the wetness spread across her diaper the smile started spreading across her face until she was practically grinning from ear to ear. She even offered to let me touch her wet diaper and I did and I felt the warmth of her soaking wet diaper. When she finished peeing Tanya went right back to playing the game as if it nothing had happened and it wasn’t until the game was over (she won) that she got up and went upstairs to get her diaper changed. 

My mother came to pick me up a while later and as she was driving us home she said that we had to stop and buy groceries. Shopping was uneventful until we came to the diaper aisle and when I got in front of the Pampers I asked her to buy me some and she said no. So I begged her to buy me some and again she said no. So finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming until she finally gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. Once we got home and brought the groceries in from the car she immediately stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and I wore Pampers 24/7/365 until I was 7. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well I’m fairly certain that most if not everyone has heard my story of how I got started wearing diapers but just in case anyone has missed it, here we go!!!

When I was 4.5 I used to go to preschool in the morning and afterwards I’d go to daycare. This daycare was run by a friend of my mother’s who ran it out of her house. One day I was at the daycare and I was down in the family room playing a game of Kerplunk with a 6 year old girl named Tanya. As we were playing Tanya started to fidget (crossing and uncrossing her legs and trying to discreetly grab her crotch) then she suddenly got up saying that she needed to pee, but instead of going upstairs where the bathrooms were she walked into the middle of the room, spread her legs and started peeing in her pants. I sat there mesmerized as I watched the crotch of her red cotton pants darken and glisten with her pee and then pee started streaming down her legs and pouring straight from her crotch. One of the other kids must’ve told Fern (the lady who ran the daycare) what was happening because as soon as Tanya was done peeing Fern showed up and took Tanya upstairs to the bathroom. While Tanya was getting cleaned up the rest of the kids were sat down for lunch and about 5 minutes later the bathroom door opened and Tanya walked out but her red pants were gone and instead she was wearing Pampers. All the other kids laughed at her but for some reason I didn’t. After lunch we were all put down for a nap and when we woke up it was playtime but none of the other kids would play with Tanya so I did. We were playing Connect Four and Tanya started fidgeting again but this time she stopped almost immediately and spread her legs and began wetting her diaper. She looked down and I just stared as the yellow stain spread across the diaper and I noticed that as the wetness spread across her diaper the smile started spreading across her face until she was practically grinning from ear to ear. She even offered to let me touch her wet diaper and I did and I felt the warmth of her soaking wet diaper. When she finished peeing Tanya went right back to playing the game as if it nothing had happened and it wasn’t until the game was over (she won) that she got up and went upstairs to get her diaper changed. 

My mother came to pick me up a while later and as she was driving us home she said that we had to stop and buy groceries. Shopping was uneventful until we came to the diaper aisle and when I got in front of the Pampers I asked her to buy me some and she said no. So I begged her to buy me some and again she said no. So finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming until she finally gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. Once we got home and brought the groceries in from the car she immediately stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and I wore Pampers 24/7/365 until I was 7. 

I NEVER get tired of hearing that Story buddy.😏 It's probably one of my favorites honestly.😁☺️♥️😉😃 I just wish I had the guts to that when I was your age. LOL!😂