LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yes Chef!

Frank and Madge had 3 kids.

Frank told me about Leroy, he was actually a pretty good kid, his mom was one of those that had never told Leroy the word NO!

His mom's parents were ones that had never told their daughter NO!

The first time Madge and Frank told him NO, his jaw had almost dropped to the floor.

After about the fifth or sixth NO, Leroy started to listen, he figured Frank and Madge were not going to give up.

He also now had a brother and sister now. 

If he got a bit wild his brother Steven could kick his butt.

Steven had the hell kicked out of him by his drunk of a father.

He finally got tired of getting the Hell kicked out of him, that Steve fought back and eventually kicked his drunk dad's butt. 

He called the cops on his son for finally winning and kicking his butt.

When they got there, according to his sister, Janet.

"Steven got tired of daddy beating him up, and he fought back and beat daddy up finally."

Steven told pretty much the same story. 

As did his dad, being drunk he talked freely about kicking his sons ass! 

The Officer asked if " Does your wife know anything about the beatings?"

"She used to help until she got hurt, her hand got broke hitting his head. 

Damn kid got an extra beating that day for hurting his mom!"

The Officers looked at each other and both mom and dad were arrested, Steven had bruised ribs and his butt was bruised from his dad beating on him.

Janet also told the Officers that "Steven had protected her from her daddy, when he started beating on me Steven would get between her and daddy, daddy didnt care who he beat up as long as he had somebody to beat."

Mom and dad were surprised that the Officers were arresting them.

When they started fighting the Officers, and the Officers took them to the ground and they were arrested 

Mom and dad was hauled off and a guy from CPS.

He said his name was English.

He took them to a place they were trying to break them up.

Steven begged the English guy to not break them up!

Next thing they knew they were brought to a man and woman named Frank and Madge.

Madge looked nice and Frank was okay but they wasn't no where as mean as their dad and mom.

Three days later They found out his name was Mr. English. 

He brought a kid that at first Steven hated he was a spoiled brat, the kid needed a something like a week with his dad!

He would be a bit more able to follow the rules.

Janet had a crush on the kid named Leroy. 

If the kid didnt straighten up for his sister, he would kick his ass!

Leroy figured out about three days later that the girl Janet liked him.

He was at an age that he had just found out that girls didn't really have cooties.

He was surprised that girls thought that of boys as well, really?

He knew he never had cooties, was this a conspiracy to keep boys and girls apart?

It must be he thought, his best friend Hank had told him that girls had cooties.

There was that girl, it took him a few seconds to remember her name, Danielle that had head lice, he thought that proved girls had cooties at the time. 

She was the only girl that had them, none of the other girls, or boys for that matter had them, just Danielle Burdick was her name.

She was gone about a week out of school and she got rid of her cooties, but Hank told him she still had em.

Anyway Janet was kind of cute. 

He knew if he did like her and he messed up, Steven would beat him up.

He liked Janet as a friend and Fostor Sister.

Steven wasn't bad as a Fostor Brother, he was just scary, knowing he beat up an adult dad.

Speaking of dad's Frank was a good one he didnt remember his very well! 

Like Steven's his drank a lot.

That he remembered. 

Mom kicked him out when he tried to stop Leroy from doing something dangerous .

His dad's name was Leroy as well, he verily remembered that.

His mom kicked his dad out.

Leroy wondered where his dad was now?

I was happy with Amelia as my baby girl, a few weeks ago when Brian mentioned ABDL's to me, l thought he was nuts, nobody wanted to be a baby. 

Then Amelia became my baby girl, l never in a million years thought she would take to being my baby girl. 

Then our three daughters found out mom was being babied, then next thing l know l had 4 babies, the oldest 33 years old, the youngest 5 almost 6 years old.

Then Amelia broght home Robin another baby girl.

Robin stuck us with her two kids.

Aaron and Tricia.

At first l was just pissed that Robin left Tricia and abandoned Aaron in California which we ended up with. 

Now l'm trying to figure out how we never had them in our lives before, they should of been ours all along!

Amilia got back the third Michelin star that was lost when the first Chef left.

Cary was so much easier to deal with, maybe it was Amelia.

When he started feelling stressed she just wet her diaper and reveled in the warmness and wetness spreading around her sexual bits. 

Nothing botheted her.

I kind of figured that once the stress left she would stop wetting her bed.

She told me "I'm your baby girl, and baby girls still pee their beds!"

I was never sure if Amelia ever stopped wetting or just kept wetting her bed to be my baby girl?

The End!

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2022 at 10:23 PM, Drownedinp said:

We met the other 3 at home. 

Amie asked "How bad did you two beat up Leroy Jenson?

I heard you put him in the hospital!"

"We didnt fight he did all the punching!" Said Annie.

"Yeah all we did was pull him away from each other when he was punching at me or Annie!" Said Tricia!

"I heard you held him down while Annie beat him up, l also heard you two put him in the hospital!"

"It was nothing like that l was there when they brought your sister to the principals office. I said!

They tried to tell this kid Leroy they were Fostor Sisters.

He had never heard of Fostor Sisters so therefore they were not sisters.

Annie told him since he hadn't heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt exist, he didnt know everything!

He started punching Annie, then Tricia jumped on his back and tryed to pry him off Annie.

Then he went after Tricia and Annie did like Tricia had and try and remove him from Tricia.

Then he went after Annie again and Tricia went after him again.

That happened until a teacher took all three kids to the principal office.

Your two sisters were suspended for today only, Leroy until next Monday for fighting.

I don't know if l told you or not, but thank you for watching out for your sister!"

Annie and Tricia looked at each other and smiled.

I would like to tell you that was the last problem Annie and Tricia had with Leroy, but l would be lying!

Somehow he found out that Annie and Tricia were still wearing diapers he was teasing them ahd was beating both of them up, the Principal caught him himself. 

Leroy was suspended for two weeks his mother was told, if there were anymore problems with Leroy he would be expelled.

His mother tryed to threaten the Principal, who took the verbal abuse from the mother.

He sat there and let her words fall off him like water off a ducks back.

Then mom lost her cool and punched the Principal.

He dialed 911 and called the police on Leroy's mom she figured out to late that assault of an an Educator was a Class 5 Felony, she could spend the next 6 months to 2 years in jail.

Then she decided to fight the two officers that were trying to arrest her she was tazed and pepper sprayed.

That took most of the fight out of her, she was still verbally abusive swearing at the officers!

Since Leroy's dad was out of the picture Leroy was placed in the Fostor Care System.

He was sent to Frank and Madge, the guy who worked for me and his wife!

There's no such thing as a class 5 felony. It would be assault bodily injury, assault public servant, and resisting arrest. Probably get 2 years probation. Assault BI is probably all that would stick because DA's don't like to file on behalf of police.

On 6/2/2022 at 4:26 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

There's no such thing as a class 5 felony. It would be assault bodily injury, assault public servant, and resisting arrest. Probably get 2 years probation. Assault BI is probably all that would stick because DA's don't like to file on behalf of police.

In Arizona there are class 5 assaults. It covers Educators, Hospital Staff, Correctional Officers! The reason l know is l spent 17 years as a Correctional Officer and have seen several Youth prosecuted for it!

On 6/10/2022 at 2:17 AM, Drownedinp said:

In Arizona there are class 5 assaults. It covers Educators, Hospital Staff, Correctional Officers! The reason l know is l spent 17 years as a Correctional Officer and have seen several Youth prosecuted for it!

I didn't think felonies varied by state.