LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Swinging Good Time (Diaper Dimension)

ausdpr

Well it's a relaxation program held in another dimension, which can be for angry wives, disobedient stepdaughters & daughters, even uptight women in the workplace! The relaxation program is so effective that most end up staying in that dimension where they're much better suited.

Most even have very big rooms and beds in their new houses! And they always get to wear the latest fashions, straight from the magazines.

39 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Well it's a relaxation program held in another dimension, which can be for angry wives, disobedient stepdaughters & daughters, even uptight women in the workplace! The relaxation program is so effective that most end up staying in that dimension where they're much better suited.

Most even have very big rooms and beds in their new houses! And they always get to wear the latest fashions, straight from the magazines.

Of course, that's one way to describe it.

• Like 1

Oh I'm sure they have dimensional tourist destinations of every kind for every sort of person. ;) Such as boys who feel they're not very manly and want a course for being better on that, only to find that there was some sort of mix-up and they're being helped to embrace their feminine side...

2 hours ago, ausdpr said:

Oh I'm sure they have dimensional tourist destinations of every kind for every sort of person. ;) Such as boys who feel they're not very manly and want a course for being better on that, only to find that there was some sort of mix-up and they're being helped to embrace their feminine side...

Would LOVE to see a story/comic about that.

2 hours ago, ausdpr said:

Are you doing commissions by chance?

• Like 1

Currently only a few custom captions, though I have been working on some new art software to replace a bunch of other programs, which I'm hoping will allow far quicker art creation and allow me to start taking commissions for short comics.

• Like 1