LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CAPCon Questions

CapitalM

Question

Hello all!

I've wanted to meet other ABDLs in person for a very long time, and now that I'm old enough (and Covid isn't shutting everything down) a con seems like the perfect way to do so. Specifically CAPCon, since I happen to go to college in the Chicago area and would be able to get there pretty easily. I've done a fair amount of research and it seems like something I would really like, but I do have a few questions and I was hoping that someone from the community could help me out:

1. What is the cost like? Assuming I get a hotel room and don't bring food with me.

2. When is it supposed to happen? And how long does it last?

3. Do you have to know people in advance before you go in order to feel comfortable? Or is it easy to meet people for the first time there?

4. Are there diapers I can buy on-site? I've been wary of ordering them online since I have roommates, and I want to make sure that they don't sell out too quickly at the convention. I can't imagine how silly I'd feel to be stuck in undies while all the cool kids showed off their diapers.

5. Would anyone be interested in sharing a room? It would be casual, more of a cost-saving strategy than anything else, and I'm comfortable with all identities. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

capcon hasn't happened for a few years and so far there hasn't been any news of a future event. Ive been to capcon.. rough and dirty, room, food, ticket, you will need about 1000 bucks to attend unless you plan to fill your frig with food you bring. ticket usually go on sale in the fall for the following march. and they go very quickly.. like two days to sell out the event.. so follow the capcon links on fetlife. it usually last from thursday to monday morning.. the event is usually an entire hotel take over event.. so you can run around in your baby clothes the entire time if you like, any where in the hotel. there are plenty of vendors there that sells clothes, diaper and other stuff. so you don't really need to bring diapers. many people come to these events not knowing anyone in advance. I feel it helps to go with friend but you don't have too. lots of people will start asking for room mates in the fetlife forums after they buy tickets. 

• Thanks 1
On 2/14/2022 at 8:03 PM, AwakenEvil said:

Hopefully Capcon comes back this year so I can have my hallway!

What do you have to do to get a whole hallway to yourself? ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

What do you have to do to get a whole hallway to yourself? ?

My Clique was able to get a whole hallway. So we closed it off from the normie's and only allowed our friends and cool folks into our area. We basically had a 3 day straight drunkenfest of diapers, beer, and fun times

• Like 1