LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokémon Primary Colors

I had an idea for an isekai where you (or the player) gets pulled into a ABDL/Kink rom cart of a Pokémon game. It'll be slower going to world build this and I actually would be interested in any ideas people have to build this out. I also thought testing the waters with a prelude could push me to work on it, so happy PokéMonday everyone! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/14/pokemon-primary-colors-prelude/

Pokémon Primary colors. From what I could tell someone had put a lot of work into this. Legends Arceus play style and graphics, but a whole new classic style story. I was intrigued. They went as far as to put it on a cartridge and did a classic looking case with Pichu on the cover. For only thirty bucks, it was the quickest impulse buy I had made in a long time. Now I just had to wait. 

• Like 1

I'm a huge an of ABDL and Pokemon content and I would love to see how this continues!

If you have any questions regardng Pokemon, you can ask me, if you want. Will it be a "classic" Pokemon game with trainers, Pokeballs and such? Or a Mystery Dungeon Game with only Pokemon?

1 hour ago, Sky Hooves said:

I'm a huge an of ABDL and Pokemon content and I would love to see how this continues!

If you have any questions regardng Pokemon, you can ask me, if you want. Will it be a "classic" Pokemon game with trainers, Pokeballs and such? Or a Mystery Dungeon Game with only Pokemon?

Oh, thank you. The idea is a classic badge collecting journey for a big baby. 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:00 PM, LittleBigToof said:

Oh, thank you. The idea is a classic badge collecting journey for a big baby. 

I have a few further questions regarding the story:

Is this trainer the only one who is treated like a big baby?

Is it something that every trainer has to go through when they go on a journey? To proof their adulthood?

Is it a secret that he is treated like a baby?

Does his Pokemon help with "taking care" of him as a big baby?

Or is he even "forced" by his or other Pokemon into being a big baby?

Maybe he has a VERY motherly Pokemon on his team, who just treats him sometimes like a baby?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Sky Hooves said:

I have a few further questions regarding the story:

Is this trainer the only one who is treated like a big baby?

Is it something that every trainer has to go through when they go on a journey? To proof their adulthood?

Is it a secret that he is treated like a baby?

Does his Pokemon help with "taking care" of him as a big baby?

Or is he even "forced" by his or other Pokemon into being a big baby?

Maybe he has a VERY motherly Pokemon on his team, who just treats him sometimes like a baby?

All very good questions. I have a rough idea of what I'm doing with this story and I think you'll see a bit of it Monday when her journey really begins. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy PokéMonday everyone!  Hope you all enjoy the start of this little adventure. ?

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/pokemon-primary-colors-001/

Less than a week had passed and the package had already shown up. I opened the bubble mailer and pulled out the case. It looked legit, they had cut no corners on giving a full Pokémon experience. The front cover was a shiny yellow with a happy Pichu and the title. On the back were a couple pictures of a cave, a Pokémon battle and what looked like a daycare or something. It had a Magby, Azurill, and Budew together, so maybe they were the starters. Interesting choices, but I didn't hate it. 

The little blurb read 'The Ohmu region, a place of peace where Pokémon and humans live in unity. Set out on your journey with your partner today, because the world of Pokémon isn't just for kids after all!' It seemed straightforward enough, classic pokemon play style using the engine from Legends. I took the little cartridge out of the case, put it in my Switch and headed out the door. As I walked to the bus stop. I went through the start up. 

"Oh! Hello there! And welcome to the world of Pokémon! I'm Professor Kauri." She was a younger woman with black hair in a messy bun. She wore a graphic tee under her lab coat. "I study Pokémon and human interaction. I think you were sent here to help me? But first let me know a little bit about you…" at this point it let me do the minor customization for my character. I'll give the modder this, they made sure to have some gender neutral presets as well as the classic male/female options. I went with a shoulder length blonde girl and named her Scout.

"Oh yes, Scout! You were the young lady sent to help me with my research. You'll be working with my assistant here." She gestured to the side and the game revealed a young man. He had chestnut hair and a bit of an awkward yet cute vibe to him. 

"Hi Little Miss, I'll be helping you on your journey. My name is…" they gave me the classic option of naming your 'rival' type character, so I went with "...Dylan. I've been helping the professor around the lab for a while now, but she realized she needed to send someone out into the field to further explore what life is like for Pokémon and the people around them. That's where you come in."

"Thank you Dylan. Yes Scout, you'll go on your very own Pokémon journey around the Ohmu region and report your day to day adventures to me. But for now get some sleep and we'll see you tomorrow. Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!" 

I must not have been paying as close attention to my surroundings as I should have, because that's when I stumbled off of the sidewalk. The headlights were so bright and I closed my eyes tight as I sat frozen in the road, but the inevitable never came. 

"Oh there you are, Little Miss! You shouldn't go off into the tall grass on your own, it really isn't safe. Oh dear." He paused and I opened my eyes to see that I was in fact sitting in a patch of tall grass. The sun behind me made his chestnut hair shine. It was Dylan. "Looks like you've already realized it's dangerous. Come on now, let's go get you some dry clothes. Can't have you going into the lab soaking wet after all." I took his outstretched hand confused. What did he mean soaking wet, but looking down I was shocked to see the big wet patch on my pants. I guess Truck-Kun bearing down on you will cause that...

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

Truck-kun strikes again.... Admittedly it would probably only take me a few seconds to go to full existential freakout. Like.... I'm about to get tagged by a truck, everything goes black and I wake up in random ass field, after getting some weird custom video game software. Either I am in the hospital and I am apparently so much of a weeb this is my brain death coping hallucination or I just got many worlds proved personally in the most cliche possible along with at least some kind of life after death potentially. Personally opting to stay on the ground and scream.... ???‍♀️

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Truck-kun strikes again.... Admittedly it would probably only take me a few seconds to go to full existential freakout. Like.... I'm about to get tagged by a truck, everything goes black and I wake up in random ass field, after getting some weird custom video game software. Either I am in the hospital and I am apparently so much of a weeb this is my brain death coping hallucination or I just got many worlds proved personally in the most cliche possible along with at least some kind of life after death potentially. Personally opting to stay on the ground and scream.... ???‍♀️

I'm actually trying to decide how she's going to go. Does she try and explain what just happened or shutdown and just go with it? 

23 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

I'm actually trying to decide how she's going to go. Does she try and explain what just happened or shutdown and just go with it? 

Personally would try to explain at first just for my own sanity and to see if anyone can actually help me ??‍♀️

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Personally would try to explain at first just for my own sanity and to see if anyone can actually help me ??‍♀️

???

Don't want to spoil anything, but I think I know where the next page goes. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's a Monday again, but I hope this makes it a bit better. Happy PokéMonday everyone. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/14/pokemon-primary-colors-002/

"D-Dylan? That's…that's not possible… you're not real…" I stammered out. This didn't make any sense. Was I dreaming or… I didn't want to think about that. I guess Dylan could see how distressed I was because he grasped my shoulder to keep me steady and looked me over. 

"I can't see anything wrong, what do you mean I'm not real? Can you walk?" He sounded so caring. I nodded and let him lead me wherever he was taking me. So far he was my best chance of figuring out what had happened, so it seemed like sticking with him was my best chance. 

"You're, well you're a character in a video game I was starting. I know that sounds absolutely impossible, but… I was starting the game and not paying attention…" He opened the door to a small house and led me in. "... and the truck…"

"Calm down Scout. You're right, that is hard to believe, but I've seen Arceus with my own eyes. I'm not going to assume anything is just impossible." As he spoke, he was rifling through a closet. "So, none of this is going to be your preferred style, but would you prefer Elekid, Teddiursa or Chingling?" I could see the mass of yellow fabric and a dress with bells all over it…

"Ummm… Teddiursa I guess?" And he produced a teddy bear looking hooded shirt, a skirtall with a tan belly pocket like pouch and poofy brown bloomers with a little bear tail on the back. "Oh my gosh… you don't…you don't have anything else and…I kind of need…" to which he opened a drawer and pulled out what could only be described as oversized training panties. "Why… why would you have any of this?" My face was as red as a shiny gyarados.

"Well, my little sister came to visit and she left some clothes here. She has… issues…" He nodded to hint at my wet pants. "... and decided to not let it get her down. She wanted to look cute despite it."

I whined as I took the clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up and change. "So you believe me? About the truck and everything?" I continued our conversation through the door. 

"Well, I'm not sure what to believe, but I can tell you believe it. Plus, you don't seem like a different person than you had in our previous interviews. Like, you're the same woman, but there's something different about you." I could hear him shuffling around more with the things in the closet. 

I opened the door to reveal myself in my much more childish attire. "How do you feel?" He asked as he swung the strap of a big bag over his shoulder and offered me a smaller lavender randoseru.

"I feel silly, but… kind of comfortable? If nothing else… it feels great to be dry at least." I took the bag with a puzzled look. 

"If we're still going on our journey, we might as well be ready, no?" I couldn't argue with that, so instead I shouldered the bag. 

"So, what are we going to do?" 

"First, we tell the professor your tale and see what she thinks. Then we set out to find the solution I guess?" He sounded as unsure as I felt. I held out my hand for his without thinking about it. 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

4 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

First, we tell the professor your tale and see what she thinks. Then we set out to find the solution I guess?" He sounded as unsure as I felt. I held out my hand for his without thinking about it. 

Dylan seems nice and understanding. "I've met God in person, my new coworker being an Isekai protag wouldn't even be the weirdest thing" ? I'm not sure what would be worse. The dysphoria of being in boys clothes if I asked for some of his or the embarrassment of wearing clothes meant for a three year old apparently... ???‍♀️

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Dylan seems nice and understanding. "I've met God in person, my new coworker being an Isekai protag wouldn't even be the weirdest thing" ? I'm not sure what would be worse. The dysphoria of being in boys clothes if I asked for some of his or the embarrassment of wearing clothes meant for a three year old apparently... ???‍♀️

I mean, ABDL toddler fashion is just cool when it is Pokémon themed obviously. And I really liked the idea of him being a super sweet and understanding guy.

51 minutes ago, LittleBigToof said:

mean, ABDL toddler fashion is just cool when it is Pokémon themed obviously. And I really liked the idea of him being a super sweet and understanding guy.

Oh yeah guess I'm just an older kid(Play age 10-15).... *giggles*

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh yeah guess I'm just an older kid(Play age 10-15).... *giggles*

Oh yea, prolly! My go to little age is that 3-4 range where diapers are still a possibility, but potty training is a happening or done. Maybe not the best learner though. 

20 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

Oh yea, prolly! My go to little age is that 3-4 range where diapers are still a possibility, but potty training is a happening or done. Maybe not the best learner though. 

Hey it's okay kiddo, I'm Like 6-10 years older and still need some help at night and on long car rides... Or when my monthly hits.... *pats your head and giggles*

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Hey it's okay kiddo, I'm Like 6-10 years older and still need some help at night and on long car rides... Or when my monthly hits.... *pats your head and giggles*

And... ummm... diapers are just comfy anyways! ?