LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laxatives??

So right at this moment I am sitting in very full messy diaper that is only going to get messier!! And that is because, as the title states, I took a laxative! Taking a laxative creates a really messy diaper and I love how crazy full it gets. I leave  it for special occasions because I don’t think it is good for your health to take laxatives all the time. Anyways, does anyone else take a laxative and totally destroy their diapers‘ too?? 

• Like 1

Oh boy, destroy is an understatement. I don't have laxatives all too often... but when I do, things get quite wacky. I usually only do it for comfort so I typically put on my usual tight pants after eating one. Proceeding that, just let the crash happen while sitting down or doing stretches. Despite being tight pants, I find they make the diaper experience better some times!

• Like 1

I have always or most of the time used suppositories with my diapers. My affliction with them comes from early years of childhood and I combine them with my diapers. I have also used other means with or without diapers liquid glycerin, dulcolax suppositories.fleet enemas mineral oil enemas .and most of all I enjoy warm water enemas. 

• Like 2

I use suppositories fairly often with diapers to really enhance the desperation and losing control, which is what I really like. But without the then continuous cramps and ongoing bouts of it haha

I have tried proper oral laxatives before but honestly they dont seem to do much to me. 2 dulcolax tablets before bed. Diapered all day the next day and just never seems to hit me. Which is a shame because what you describe is what I hope for, absolutely destroying the diaper with repeated waves of uncontrolled messing.
But I dont want to risk taking more than the recommended 2 tablets.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, DipGuy365 said:

I use suppositories fairly often with diapers to really enhance the desperation and losing control, which is what I really like. But without the then continuous cramps and ongoing bouts of it haha

I have tried proper oral laxatives before but honestly they dont seem to do much to me. 2 dulcolax tablets before bed. Diapered all day the next day and just never seems to hit me. Which is a shame because what you describe is what I hope for, absolutely destroying the diaper with repeated waves of uncontrolled messing.
But I dont want to risk taking more than the recommended 2 tablets.

Try magnesium citrate! It’s a little bottle of clear liquid that has a “flavor” it is disgusting but bearable so have a water bottle to chase it and also stay really hydrated. It’s wayyyy stronger than dulcolax. If you drink this laxative you will get an effect like I described and it will last a couple of hours if not until the next morning even! Just maybe skip messing for a day for maximum effectiveness. Just a couple of warnings though, wear a diaper for the rest of the day and while you sleep because after I posted this my diaper nearly leaked from messing and then I changed my diaper and went to sleep and woke up at around 1 in the morning uncontrollably messing my diaper. I even came home today (the day after I took the lax) and still felt my stomach gurgling from the laxative. It’s a lot more controlled the next day but still loose and dangerous! So unless you have a diaper on don’t think you can fart safely after taking this laxative?? (I learned my lesson the hard way)

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Ipmapants said:

Try magnesium citrate! It’s a little bottle of clear liquid that has a “flavor” it is disgusting but bearable so have a water bottle to chase it and also stay really hydrated. It’s wayyyy stronger than dulcolax. If you drink this laxative you will get an effect like I described and it will last a couple of hours if not until the next morning even! Just maybe skip messing for a day for maximum effectiveness. Just a couple of warnings though, wear a diaper for the rest of the day and while you sleep because after I posted this my diaper nearly leaked from messing and then I changed my diaper and went to sleep and woke up at around 1 in the morning uncontrollably messing my diaper. I even came home today (the day after I took the lax) and still felt my stomach gurgling from the laxative. It’s a lot more controlled the next day but still loose and dangerous! So unless you have a diaper on don’t think you can fart safely after taking this laxative?? (I learned my lesson the hard way)

Sounds fantastic! How quickly does it take effect?

Sadly for me I live with my Partner whom is not into the fetish so I only really indulge when im home and she is working. She is somewhat accepting of my desire to wear diapers and such, and ive worn around her before a few times (though not for a while), but not to the point that she would be comfortable with me wearing for 2 days straight around her while uncontrollably messing haha And I don't sleep in them so she certainly wouldn't be too comfortable me having to wear one to bed a messing it.

If you could be sure the effects of that would wear off within 12 hours or so then I could probably give it a go. But if its really that powerful and that long lasting, Sadly not something I could try unless my GF was away for a few days :( 

1 hour ago, DipGuy365 said:

Sounds fantastic! How quickly does it take effect?

Sadly for me I live with my Partner whom is not into the fetish so I only really indulge when im home and she is working. She is somewhat accepting of my desire to wear diapers and such, and ive worn around her before a few times (though not for a while), but not to the point that she would be comfortable with me wearing for 2 days straight around her while uncontrollably messing haha And I don't sleep in them so she certainly wouldn't be too comfortable me having to wear one to bed a messing it.

If you could be sure the effects of that would wear off within 12 hours or so then I could probably give it a go. But if its really that powerful and that long lasting, Sadly not something I could try unless my GF was away for a few days :( 

The 2 days is a rare outcome and the messing at night has happened to me 2 times and the last time was last night and then the time before that was like 4 years ago. So it doesn’t happen a lot but it is still possible!! I would say the ideal situation could be like if she was to have a girls night with her friends or something you can get a good amount of time in. It takes effect in like 1 to 3 hours. And then once it takes effect you just have to be sure to get as much out as possible in order to make sure you don’t mess at night. I was holding as long as I could and then had an accident and then I went to bed and then woke up I am sure my body was holding it as I slept and that is why that happened. 

2 hours ago, Ipmapants said:

The 2 days is a rare outcome and the messing at night has happened to me 2 times and the last time was last night and then the time before that was like 4 years ago. So it doesn’t happen a lot but it is still possible!! I would say the ideal situation could be like if she was to have a girls night with her friends or something you can get a good amount of time in. It takes effect in like 1 to 3 hours. And then once it takes effect you just have to be sure to get as much out as possible in order to make sure you don’t mess at night. I was holding as long as I could and then had an accident and then I went to bed and then woke up I am sure my body was holding it as I slept and that is why that happened. 

fair enough. I may give it a go some time if I get the chance then.
She's a florist so on peak periods like mothers day which is coming up she works very late prepping. So I could get an entire day at least..

Does it tend to be still very wet and runny messes like with many laxatives or..?

32 minutes ago, DipGuy365 said:

fair enough. I may give it a go some time if I get the chance then.
She's a florist so on peak periods like mothers day which is coming up she works very late prepping. So I could get an entire day at least..

Does it tend to be still very wet and runny messes like with many laxatives or..?

Well it’s odd because there is always a false first wave and you will feel like the laxative is working and then you will have a slightly softer than normal mess and then about a half our later you will have a typical wet and runny mess and that will pretty much be the way it is for the next couple hours 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In a normal person my regimen will remind you to go , until it decides ready or not you go now . It’s used on elementary school kids who withhold stool because of fear of bathroom . So I seriously doubt it would produce Pain because that would make a kid try to withhold more meaning lots more pants shitting in class . The more you resist the faster it discards your choice .

once you take it it starts pushing everything in your bowel to the back door , by trying to resist you are keeping it in your system building gas drawing water into bowel and allowing it to build laxative effect until it substitutes your witholding for its desire to get out . There is note to prescribers in directions to prescribe diapers at the same time (there is a rare medical condition that it treats , however at the dosage it treats this disease at will cause near constant anal leakage/incontinence . 

• Like 1
On 3/7/2022 at 6:55 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

I am on a prescribed daily regimen .

I take 17 grams Mirilax every morning and 40 ML Lactulose syrup 1 hour before each meal . 
I went from hardly poopin to poop machine .

I have to use miralax once daily with apple juice, 17 grams. I'm not sure if it's better to do in the morning or at bedtime? I've thought about wearing pull ups for comfort just in case.

@Fleetwoodmac32192

MiraLAX should be used in the morning: my doctors PA told me the same thing when I had to take it myself. She also told me that you should probably use instead of the full scoop it tells you in a directions, about a quarter scoop to start, and then if it doesn’t work go to half of a scoop. Using a full scoop will most likely result in a mess, so if you take it, you will end up messing after a while. The reason to go to a quarter scoop instead of a full scoop is because depending on how fast stuff goes through your body, you could be messing yourself in a matter of hours, and the more you put in, the more mess you’ll probably make.

Brian

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Fleetwoodmac32192

MiraLAX should be used in the morning: my doctors PA told me the same thing when I had to take it myself. She also told me that you should probably use instead of the full scoop it tells you in a directions, about a quarter scoop to start, and then if it doesn’t work go to half of a scoop. Using a full scoop will most likely result in a mess, so if you take it, you will end up messing after a while. The reason to go to a quarter scoop instead of a full scoop is because depending on how fast stuff goes through your body, you could be messing yourself in a matter of hours, and the more you put in, the more mess you’ll probably make.

Brian

yeah I get constipation often and I tried fiber in the past but I had to drink so much water it felt like I was overwhelming my system with how often I was peeing.