LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting in public

It is usually not an issue, but there have been those times where my diaper leaks and I end up with a wet spot on my shorts or pants.  Normally I will notice and quickly leave what I am doing and go fix the problem, but there have been several times where someone has come up to me and mentioned I had a wet spot.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:51 AM, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Has anyone had to pee their diaper in a crowded place before? If so how was the experience and did anyone notice you? 

I wanna wear diapers in public but I'm afraid too because I dont wanna be exposed! The only thing I do is wear my diapers around my house but that's about it! 

I've seen a lot of good advice. Mine is about the same just late.

Wear loose fitting pants but not baggy .

A shirt that doesn't ride up. 20220625_105004.thumb.jpg.97b611bc030f7389341363320dd7a914.jpg20220625_105121.thumb.jpg.0e5044f7611fc54a2a209e0f90b617d5.jpg

Don't hold it till it's a big wetting. 

No need to wet your first couple times out.

And if you can go to a larger town where you are less likely to run into someone you know. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Yes I wet in public. Just little dribbles.  A big wetting has the potential to be a disaster.  I make sure I have suitable clothing that masks everything well.  That said, everyone out there is wrapped up in their own affairs and do not notice.  I suspect if you do get noticed it will be someone in the community as we appear to be the only ones interested/aware. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 6:12 AM, Moochie said:

Wetting my diaper in public and even at work has never been an issue for me. No one knows, only one benign comment was made as I wet my diaper while at work. I had momentary glassy stare as I wet and enjoyed the warmth spreading in my diaper and a colleague asked if I was ok, to which I responded and apologized that I was thinking about something. There was once a Peanuts cartoon that went something like this: "Doing a good job is like wetting black pants, it gives you a nice warm feeling and nobody notices."  Same with a diaper.

Haha great! I wet anywhere too and nobody notices.

On 3/27/2022 at 2:35 AM, Cmp said:

I had to walk 5 minutes from home with out a diaper this is the result 

49FDA0D8-EBAF-495C-A10D-999DD7FD325B.jpeg.f9e8ecab0a9e1ff0d83d6148c2795dc7.jpeg

hope I don’t have to do that again 

Been there done that a fair few times.

• 9 months later...

I do wear out and about sometimes. Anything that I plan to do that could be problematic to need a bathroom, I wear. I wear when I donate blood (you can't get up once you are connected) because I drink ALOT of water before hand and end up needing to be like every 10 mins. I sit there connected and peeing at the same time. I wear to the movie theater, no matter who I go see the movie with. I cannot get through an entire movie without needing the bathroom and it sucks to miss parts of the movie. 

I can wet in public, but I still find it difficult sometimes to start the wetting if I am in a crowed area, once it's started there is no stopping it or slowing it. I worried about people at first, like to the point where I didn't wear outside and then an AB friend told me something that changed my comfort level. She said "Not to be rude or upset you but no one you see in the store is going to even care about your diaper. No one Cares" Most people don't even see a diaper outline or hear anything and if they do, they won't say anything. It's uncomfortable for people to speak up to a stranger. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This happened to me several times before I switched to nappies24/7

On 12/17/2023 at 5:39 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Better to wear and wet a diaper than to get a fine for public urination. I got fined for it about a decade ago. When 'caught short' and not wearing a diaper I have since then peed in my pants.

I peed my pants a few times before I started wearing nappies.

• 1 month later...

After I change my wet and messy morning diaper, I have a Bambino Classico V2 diaper ready for the office. I have a very busy day and will wet during the without anyone knowing that I have a diaper on. let alone a wet diaper. 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper and baby powder will keep me smelling fresh and clean. No pee pee smelling diapers for me among my coworkers. It's so nice to be talking with someone while wetting my diaper feeling the warmth spread.

• 1 month later...

Becomes easier over time. The more you do it the more it becomes natural so I guess just get more comfortable using them and it'll be second nature to you