LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleep apnea and defective cpap machines.

hi all,for those of us who suffer with sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.if you have a cpap from phillips resperonics this may be important to you.i use a cpap from this company,on the machine front it says dream station.i just found out this machine is defective an being recalled.to check if your machine is on recall list,look on bottom of machine for serial number and call phillips resperonics to check.their phone number is 877-907-7508.if yours is defective stop useing it NOW.! this company is replaceing these to patients at no cost to you.they will send a new machine to your home at no cost and supply a box and instructions to return old cpap to them at no cost to you.this is not a joke! and i'm not associated with this company,but just out of concern for those with this problem.

• Thanks 1

I couldn't believe it when people told me once they used a CPAP they would never stop.  I thought, "Seriously?  How can you sleep with that huge hard plastic mask covering your nose and mouth?"  I had big problems for the first 2 to 3 weeks with the mask so I went back to where I got it.  They recommended I try a pillow mask, one that is very small with a headband and just fits in your nostrals, not all over your face.  I switched to that mask and have never looked back!  It's literally a life saver!  By the way, I also use a ResMed.

• Like 1