LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommendations

Not sure if this is the right forum or even if it’s playing by the rules but with so many scammers around within this kink it would be great to hear members recommendations for paid for sites that are actually worth the money.

I have a Twitter account especially for my ABDL interests and a number of the accounts I follow have just for fans sites.

This one in particular has piqued my interest.

Anyone here subscribe? Is it worth the $10 a month?

E56887CB-295E-41A4-AC96-EDF90426CE9B.jpeg

0C873354-0F2A-49AA-A459-7B563A9B444B.jpeg

12 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

Not sure if this is the right forum or even if it’s playing by the rules but with so many scammers around within this kink it would be great to hear members recommendations for paid for sites that are actually worth the money.I have a Twitter account especially for my ABDL interests and a number of the accounts I follow have just for fans sites.This one in particular has piqued my interest. Anyone here subscribe? Is it worth the $10 a month?

@Forced2wet The owner of this website has a few other websites and I believe some are paid.  

for other ones I would suggest using a prepaid debit card to pay for the membership if you use other accounts.

Maybe @DailyDi Can suggest some websites for you he is the owner here.

• Thanks 1

Of course I have to throw our site www.4ab.me into the mix, it has lots of pretty diapered ladies, but no sexual content.

The Lush-glamour guy is a friend, his main sites are great. I don't have any experience with onlyfans to know how much he shares there compared to the parent sites.

• Thanks 1

There is a website called privacy .com that allows you to create 5 disposable credit cards for using on websites that keeps your actual card anonymous . So there’s no surprise Billings for trial subscriptions etc , there is paid version of the app that allows you to create more than 5 at a time I don’t remember what it costs .