LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you really need a toilet?

The article below I think needs a subscription to the times, though you really don't need it.   Essentially it tells the story of a guy finding a $2000/mo decent apartment in Greenwich Village with the only issue that there was no toilet in the bathroom (there was one shared by all the apartments).     Of course, they don't mention that this would be a great deal for a 24/7 diaper wearer.   

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/27/realestate/nyc-apartments-toilet.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes&fbclid=IwAR0RQak3Pl13qqvpNsEfH_RTWxvgVAUr-KkRnqg5e5tBcLlEXO8hwKkUH3M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Of course, they don't mention that this would be a great deal for a 24/7 diaper wearer. 

To be fair, the ABDL community isn't really thought about or considered for things like this. It sucks, sure, but it's the truth.

• Like 2

Even if you wear diapers you'd need a place to flush the #2s. (I wear cloth, so a toilet is still a necessity for that). I would NEVER want to live in a big city like New York. Give me space--a house and a nice yard.

Waay back bathrooms were shared.

I was in a motel by Point Pleasant beach a few years ago and the bathroom was shared amongst a couple rooms.  Good thing I get up early.  I've seen some apartments that just had  a sink and then the bathroom was shared in France.