LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Duh!

DailyDi

At my shrink's office today and he tells me one of the prescriptions I'm on can cause weight gain, but there's a version that can cause weight loss and would I like to try that?

Yes, and I'd like a time machine to go back and take that pill from the get go.

Now if only my insurance will cover it.

I had the same thing happen to me they started giving me a sleeping pill when I was in the hospital, it did work good.

After getting out I quickly put on 20 lbs, to someone my size 20 lbs was a lot of weight.

When I complained about the weight, I was told about the other pill, nice time to tell me.

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

At my shrink's office today and he tells me one of the prescriptions I'm on can cause weight gain, but there's a version that can cause weight loss and would I like to try that?

Yes, and I'd like a time machine to go back and take that pill from the get go.

Now if only my insurance will cover it.

there is a plan that is suppose to help afford expensive meds, i forget exactly what it is called but its something like 340-b, ask your doctor about it, it my mom used it and still uses it for insulin and when she was put on eliquis, which normally would be 5000 dollars or something like that, knocked it down to 15 dollars. give it a look and let me know if it helps.