LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being More Me in 2022!

Footiecrinkle

Hi all,

This year I've resolved to be a little more expressive in my personal style. For example, I've owned a kilt for years but have never worn it out. This year I plan to. I live in a college town so alternative dress styles are not that out of the ordinary. There's even a burly guy at this cigar club I frequent who wears a kilt often, and he gets nothing but compliments.

Planning on dyeing my hair as well. Always wanted to do it. And painting my nails. Always loved guys with painted nails, going a little bit "femboy"

I'm also looking to get one of those sweatshirt-type onesies that sites like OnePiece or the All in One company sell. No tails, feet, or ears, just a full body fleece hooded sweatshirt in a muted color, a onesie, but not anything loud or attention-getting.

I watched "The Killing of Two Lovers" and in the film, one of the child characters wears a rainbow unicorn onesie everywhere. It got me thinking that I should just go for it and be more out there in my own unique style. So in that way, Alex (his name from the movie) is one of my spirit animals for this particular journey in my life. Lol.

Cheers. Looking forward to being more me in 2022.

• Like 3

I do also want to find an excuse to go "full Alex" and wear one of my animal onesies around. I'll have to find some excuse. Maybe around april 1st, or just tell people I lost a bet, or just say I felt like it, lol. I'm dipping my toe in with my hoodie everyday onesie, though.