LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huge deal HURRY

InconDad

10 minutes ago, Autiesaurus said:

Hate to say it, but I get free Prevail diapers through Medicaid and they kind of suck.  They're the kind of thing one could find in a grocery store, and I've yet to find grocery store diapers that were of any quality.

Government issued stuff always suck! It's very rare that they don't. And when I say very I mean, VERY rare. That's why I'm generally not a fan of medical diapers. Unless it's like, the BetterDrys or the Northshore Supreme Diaper.??☺️???❤️???????????❤️?

I don't mind the Prevail tabbed diaper products - the per-Fit 360's are my go-to gym diapers, but, they only need to last me a couple of hours. I'd burn through a lot of them if they were my main diaper. I'd rather pay $3 for a Northshore Megamax than change a $1.87 pull-up three times as often. 

2 hours ago, InconDad said:

Hurry before they find out! Prevail pull ups 80 pack only $1.87 Canadian. On Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01DTOEXZ6?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Back on the sauce?

I have two boys at home and have been 24/7 for a week now due to incontinence issues and I figure if not now when? I am just so much happier in diapers and would prefer to manage my continence with them as well. I realize this means I will have to avoid certain activities, (like backpacking trips) but not many. Many can be workarounds. My next big milestone is a ski trip with my in-laws next month.  Welcome back :)