LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rain Cloudee diaper

Spanky

I had a Cloudee diaper on earlier today and it was like a rain ? Cloudee.  I really like the diaper.  The fit and feel makes it a very comfortable diaper.   The only problem was that the plastic backing started to weep after it started to get wet and I peed again.   

Kind of a shame for such a diaper like that to weep when wet, little pin holes in the plastic.  At least I only got some samples and not a whole case of them.

Just put on a boosted MegaMax diaper.   The 2XL contoured booster from Northshore.   It feels amazing.  And, it's still dry.  I can't wait until it's soaked. 

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I had a Cloudee diaper on earlier today and it was like a rain ? Cloudee.  I really like the diaper.  The fit and feel makes it a very comfortable diaper.   The only problem was that the plastic backing started to weep after it started to get wet and I peed again.   

Kind of a shame for such a diaper like that to weep when wet, little pin holes in the plastic.  At least I only got some samples and not a whole case of them.

Just put on a boosted MegaMax diaper.   The 2XL contoured booster from Northshore.   It feels amazing.  And, it's still dry.  I can't wait until it's soaked. 

When you say soaked, do you mean the pee-pees coming out through your diaper and on to your pants???????

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

When you say soaked, do you mean the pee-pees coming out through your diaper and on to your pants???????

Yes. The diaper wasn't soaked,  but would leak through the plastic backing.   My pants got a little wet.   I pulled my pants down and peed and little beads of pee would form on the outside of my diaper.   It didn't leak from the legs,  sides or top, but right through the plastic. 

My first Cloudee did the same thing.   I have one left. 

2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Yes. The diaper wasn't soaked,  but would leak through the plastic backing.   My pants got a little wet.   I pulled my pants down and peed and little beads of pee would form on the outside of my diaper.   It didn't leak from the legs,  sides or top, but right through the plastic. 

My first Cloudee did the same thing.   I have one left. 

Sounds like those diapers are very crappy! LOL!????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like those diapers are very crappy! LOL!????

Actually,  they were crappy.  I  did poop in it too, before I changed it ? 

Years ago,  I  had a batch of Abina diapers that did the same thing.   Just a bad batch of plastic backing. 

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Actually,  they were crappy.  I  did poop in it too, before I changed it ? 

Years ago,  I  had a batch of Abina diapers that did the same thing.   Just a bad batch of plastic backing. 

So they weren't bad diapers, you just got a bad batch of diapies?!??

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So they weren't bad diapers, you just got a bad batch of diapies?!??

I think so.  They seem like an awesome diaper,  with a great print, but just a bad batch of plastic backing. 

13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I think so.  They seem like an awesome diaper,  with a great print, but just a bad batch of plastic backing. 

Man, that really sucks buddy!?????? What kind of prints do they have on them????☺️??

This has happened in the past, with other brands. The SAP crystals tend to poke micro holes in the plastic shell, when the diapers are packed and(possibly?) Vacuum sealed, or just packed together very very tightly. 

Nothing new here, just wish manufacturers wouldn't pack products ( diapers) so tight as to cause SAP punctures in the product!!!! It is OK to leave a little wiggle room...OK??!!?.....it is  OK!!

33 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Oooooh! That looks very nice! I LOVE the light blue color and the sailboats on it. Don't care very much for the unicorns, but that's about it. Thanks buddy!???

Cloudees which are part of the teddy v2 shell are kinda notorious for pin hole leaks. I've had that issue with every Bambino diaper line. You can kinda tell the sap is trying to punch holes in the outer shell which is kinda tough already but not thick enough.

Might as well bring out the plastic pants i guess.