LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Do Drugs mmmkay

DailyDi

7 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I was 11 years old when it happened, not old enough to sue the doctor and parents could not afford attorney. 

After being admitted to the hospital in Minnesota I was placed in the children ward, hooked up IV's to fight off infection .

Ended up wetting the bed the first night, was put into a diaper to save the bedding, I did not put up a fuss about the diaper. 

I even went out of my way and wet my pants during the day just to see if I would be put in a diaper during the day.

I got diapered 24 7 during my 3 month stay and I made no effort to stop it.

You had to stay in the hospital for 3 months?!?☹️?? DAMN!!!!!!??????????

• Like 1
On 2/6/2022 at 1:33 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You had to stay in the hospital for 3 months?!?☹️?? DAMN!!!!!!??????????

Yes, due to infection and a cyst they found behind the left eye once it was removed.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Yes, due to infection and a cyst they found behind the left eye once it was removed.

DAMN! That sounds like it would be very painful!???☹️?????? I wish medicine was advanced enough to do full blown eye transplants. But I'm glad you're still alive buddy!???? *BIG HUGS!*?❤️?♥️?????❤️??

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

DAMN! That sounds like it would be very painful!???☹️?????? I wish medicine was advanced enough to do full blown eye transplants. But I'm glad you're still alive buddy!???? *BIG HUGS!*?❤️?♥️?????❤️??

The cyst is what kept in the hospital so long.

Was told it was the size of a chicken egg and the location of it should have half paralyzed the right side of my body.

I had no strength loss and the doctors could not figure out way.

But I did enjoy the summer as I got to wear and use the diapers and be changed my the nurses. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

The cyst is what kept in the hospital so long.

Was told it was the size of a chicken egg and the location of it should have half paralyzed the right side of my body.

I had no strength loss and the doctors could not figure out way.

But I did enjoy the summer as I got to wear and use the diapers and be changed my the nurses. 

The size of a chicken egg?! Wow! Holy Shit!????????? I bet you enjoyed getting your diapies changed by the nurses?!? Hehehe!☺️???????❤️ Do you have a glass eye buddy, like Bill the butcher in gangs of New York?!?️???? Good movie by the way!☺️????❤️?❤️??❤️????️??️

• Like 1
On 1/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

The motorcycles aren't dangerous.... it's either idiot car drivers that aren't paying attention to their surroundings or idiot riders (like the ones that weave in and out of traffic at high speeds). 

This sooo friggin much! Where I live I see So much stupidity on the road- and it's entitled idiots in many forms who think the rules of the road don't apply to them. Motorcycles are fun- I've ridden on a few when I was younger so I see the appeal. But the morons who zig and zag around and in between cars are Darwin Awards waiting to happen.?

14 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

The size of a chicken egg?! Wow! Holy Shit!????????? I bet you enjoyed getting your diapies changed by the nurses?!? Hehehe!☺️???????❤️ Do you have a glass eye buddy, like Bill the butcher in gangs of New York?!?️???? Good movie by the way!☺️????❤️?❤️??❤️????️??️

I do have a prosthetic eye, although it is not made of glass.

Most people can not tell its not real and when I show up wearing a eye patch they all what happened to my eye, I just tell them it's in the shop getting cleaned and polished.

Freaks them out to find out I only have 1 eye and they start asking questions. 

Even been denied a couple jobs due to only having 1 eye.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I do have a prosthetic eye, although it is not made of glass.

Most people can not tell its not real and when I show up wearing a eye patch they all what happened to my eye, I just tell them it's in the shop getting cleaned and polished.

Freaks them out to find out I only have 1 eye and they start asking questions. 

Even been denied a couple jobs due to only having 1 eye.

Really?! Wow!??? That's ridiculous! You shouldn't be denied a job just because you have one eye, That's discrimination. ?️ Do you miss your other eye??☹️??????? *BIG HUGS!*???????????☺️?❤️❤️❤️?? I just want you to know, I'm here for you buddy!????❤️?☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?! Wow!??? That's ridiculous! You shouldn't be denied a job just because you have one eye, That's discrimination. ?️ Do you miss your other eye??☹️??????? *BIG HUGS!*???????????☺️?❤️❤️❤️?? I just want you to know, I'm here for you buddy!????❤️?☺️?❤️?

I only miss my other eye when I'm awake,  does not bother me when I'm sleeping. 

• Like 1