LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aaaaaawkward

Sooooo… I had a snow day today and I didn’t take off my diaper from last night. My roomate went out and I was watching tv and pooped. I went upstairs to get changed but was feeling lazy so I just lay down in bed for a bit. Not five minutes later the guy comes to fix the beeping co2 detector and is calling to see if anyone is home, knocking, ringing the bell. I just stayed perfectly still, because… what do I do?  I come out and he might smell me. I mean I’m wearing pjs and no bra in the first place and it’s awkward to have someone in the place fixing stuff and just standing around in pjs but… also a wet and poopy diaper? Yeah no thanks.

Thought it went about as well as it could have till I hear him knock and open my roommates door. Wtf there are no smoke detectors in here!!!! So then he tries mine which is locked. Hope he just figures someone slept through his yelling “hello, maintenance”. Now thing is he left and came back in. I’m just not sure when I can get up and change ??? 

• Like 1

Probably would have been better to answer him, from behind the door, and ask if he couldn’t come back in 10-15 minutes, you weren’t dressed. Then he could have went for a break, or rescheduled, or just waited you out, till you were cleaned up. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

This is why I love plastic pants.  Not bullet proof but totally would have gotten you thru half an hour of time with little to no smell. 

I don’t know, I’ve never found a pair of plastic pants that could hide the smell of one of my messy diapers. 

• Haha 1
On 1/7/2022 at 12:48 PM, AbabeBill said:

Probably would have been better to answer him, from behind the door, and ask if he couldn’t come back in 10-15 minutes, you weren’t dressed. Then he could have went for a break, or rescheduled, or just waited you out, till you were cleaned up. 

They are allowed to just fix the stuff when we aren’t home, they don’t need us to be there to do it, it’s a courtesy thing. I imagine they just thought I was deeply asleep. I realized I think I left the door unlocked after taking out the recycles so that’s probably why they tried my bedroom door. 

they did fix it, it was a simple order for the smoke detector to be changed out based on the beeps and what they mean. Takes two seconds. I think he just didn’t bring the new one in the first time and then went out to get one and came back. 

just awkward in theory, not really anything that happened. 

• Like 1

If you can stand them seeing you with PJ’s and no bra, but you also have a dirty diaper,  just let them in and act like you have to go do something else while they do their thing. 

On the bright side, at least you got more time with that poopy diaper. 

15 hours ago, toddmdl said:

If you can stand them seeing you with PJ’s and no bra, but you also have a dirty diaper,  just let them in and act like you have to go do something else while they do their thing. 

On the bright side, at least you got more time with that poopy diaper. 

The thing is, they might think the toilet was overflowing or something due to the smell, and maybe think methane gas from the messy diaper was affecting the CO detector!  "Geez!  What's that smell?  Is your toilet backing up?"   "No, that's just my diaper."

ive had that happen when i was in an apartment.  was hope from work (Day off due to odd rotation) - and decided to have a full and messy diaper.  Well 5 mins after chatting on here lol i heard a knock on the door and realized it was the landlord that was coming to check in on the running toilet.  Lets just say that was interesting as i sprayed the entire apartment with Febreze, and got was crinkling as i walked, (Don't think he noticed or even cared).

10 hours ago, DiaperLover84 said:

ive had that happen when i was in an apartment.  was hope from work (Day off due to odd rotation) - and decided to have a full and messy diaper.  Well 5 mins after chatting on here lol i heard a knock on the door and realized it was the landlord that was coming to check in on the running toilet.  Lets just say that was interesting as i sprayed the entire apartment with Febreze, and got was crinkling as i walked, (Don't think he noticed or even cared).

Wait - why did he have to come and fix the toilet?

• Haha 3
On 1/16/2022 at 6:37 AM, rusty pins said:

The thing is, they might think the toilet was overflowing or something due to the smell, and maybe think methane gas from the messy diaper was affecting the CO detector!  "Geez!  What's that smell?  Is your toilet backing up?"   "No, that's just my diaper."

You’ve got a good point. I would probably do the same thing that the OP did. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 7:37 AM, rusty pins said:

??? I mean the smell genuinely wasn’t bad at all. I could definitely have opened the door and talked to him, but I find that super awkward in the best of circumstances. I’d probably just pretend to be napping sans diaper too ??‍♀️

For work orders they just come in and fix what needs to be fixed, I’ve only been there twice before this when it happened and only talked to the people once.  Just in the moment I felt that, “uh oh… this ain’t good”, but since I realized it was a total non-issue.