LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long time lurker

I have been a long time lurker and decided to join in the conversation. I'm a married male, around 40 with a few kiddos running around. I dabbled in ABDL before I was married for some time but gave it all up when I met my wife.

I kept things hidden for a long time and staryed having some legitimate OAB or possibly prostatitis. It ended up wearing some form of pad in my underwear for a brief period of time. Around that time I was going through a rough patch. We had an unexpected pregnancy and I got a second job. I started seeing a doctor and cycled through a few different antidepressants. I wet the bed once or twice. My wife was concerned and I (already being a diaper pro) ordered some supplies. She was a little curious on why I went straight to diapers instead of pullups.

I didn't have any more night time accidents but I continued to wear diapers for some time just in case. This turned into years and I couldn't bring myself to tell my wife that I wanted to wear them and just really feigned or never brought up that the bedwetting was occurring.

Flash forward and during the pandemic I actually started bedwetting. It was inconsistent at first and turned unto most nights. I was elated because some part of me felt like it was destiny and I suppose in some ways felt justified.

I still have daily control but I do have what I believe is classic OAB along with the bedwetting now. I am planning on seeing a urologist to get another proper workup. I am skeptical because the first time I saw one I got no answers.

Sorry for the long read!

Welcome! You are lucky that you have a wife that seems to understand your need to wear diapers even if she doesn't understand the exact reasons why you started to wear diapers.  I recently found and joined this site because I was slowly becoming incontinent over the last 5-10 years, and finally got to the point a couple of years ago where I started to need to wear them all the time.  I think the final straw that got me to find a site like this was a few months ago when I had an accident while watching a movie with a girl that I was dating, and she quickly broke up with me after that.  I will admit that much of it was my fault since I was hiding my need to wear diapers from her because I was too embarrassed to say anything to her. 

Since I have been wearing diapers, I tend to like to wear shorts and a shirt most of the time, even in the winter, and have noticed very recently that I get a little bit of a thrill from the thought that someone may notice when I reach up for something high or bend down to get something from the bottom shelve when shopping in a store.  I never thought of myself as a diaper lover, and only wear because I must, but I will admit there is a part of me that likes the thought of a stranger noticing I am in diapers.  I am not really sure what that means, but that is my two cents worth.

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you came to join us. Since you say, you’ve been a long time lurker, you already know this is a pretty good place. Sorry about the resent events you’re going through, but you also have a supportive wife. This is a very good thing. It’s best you see your doctor, hopefully you’ll find some help, and good news there. But for now, why not enjoy your diapers? Have fun with it, as much as you can! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

To quot T'Pau "Bring forth the lurker"

Hello and welcome.  I think you'll find DD to be a helpful and non-judgemental place!

I've been full-time in nappies now for a little over three years and am somewhat similar to yourself.  At night, I have become something of a bed wetter by now.  During the day, I still think I have control but I suspect I have OAB issues if I try to exert any control (urgency and frequency) so I don't.

I've yet to inform any medical practitioners and I'm still not sure what to do about that for myself.