LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What will most likely cause your unexpected “coming out”?

Mysterion

What will most likely cause your unexpected “coming out”?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will most likely cause your unexpected “coming out”?

• Coincidence
    • Curiosity
    • Carelessness
    • Accident
    • Diaperleaks (1)
    • Diaperleaks (2)
    • Yourself

One more half-serious survey, before the year ends.
I always asked myself, if anyone will ever find out, that I wear diapers – and how this is going to happen.
There are quite a few options, that could lead to it. I made a list with some examples. 
Of course, there are a lot more. And some may overlap.

In most cases, you can certainly try to talk yourself out of it. 
But will the others believe? Especially, if you turn tomato-red?

What will most likely cause your unexpected “coming out”? (Multiple Choice, possible)

Coincidence – e.g.: you are taken hostage, while you shop at your favorite diaper-outlet and you are on TV
Curiosity – e.g.: you get a diaper delivery and your mom opened it already
Carelessness – e.g.: you give your phone to a friend, who finds your diaper-selfie 
(Which you actually wanted to delete months ago, but forgot)
Accident – e.g.: after a car-crash you wake up diapered in a hospital
Diaperleaks (1) – your favorite Diaper-Online-Platform gets hacked
Diaperleaks (2) – your favorite diaper gets far too full 
Yourself – e.g.: – You mention it yourself, after you had a couple of drinks too much

It would be a combination of coincidence, carelessness and accident, most likely

“Yourself” actually happened to me after a few too many drink on a business trip.  Late one night drinking with a colleague I stupidly blurted something like “got to slow down or I’ll surely wet the bed tonight”.  Colleague was surprised and wanted to know more.  Downplaying the whole thing, told him I’d be fine and changed the subject.  He let it drop but mostly certainly told his wife (who I saw frequently) and likely others at work.

I did not wet that night!

I guess if its not intended then it will probaly be becaus of carlesness on my part. Them seeing a diaper in my trash, seeing a diaper laying around i didnt put away properly (having the closet door where i keep my diapers in open) or becaus im wearing one and they happen to notice it. But if that happens ill probaly just tell them i need them on occasion. Which is not a complete lie but not fully truthful either.